Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-20-2007, 04:43 PM   #1
Dantes_Revenge

Dantes_Revenge has initial reputation
Default A Neighbors Secret (1 female victim)

He had been watching her for nearly a month, since the first time he had seen her in the elevator lugging the heavy bags of groceries. Sure their had been small talk, a few smiles here and there but she had no idea what was really going through his head as he could have care less about the bitch. No what he was concerned with her was watching right now trying to catch a glimpse as she moved her legs which only caused the hem of her dress to flare a little. It was Monday and by now he had learned that she wouldn't be noticed missing or even see anyone until Wendsday when she had to go to work which gave him plenty of time for what he was thinking about doing. Smiling to himself as he moved from the shadows waiting until he heard the slamming of the door he grinned. In his hand it looked to be nothing more than a gym bag but inside where the tools of a skilled professional and this wasn't the first time that he had done such an act.

Taking in a deep breath and moving down along the hallway, he went to the door knocking on it softly as he leaned back against the frame. Looking at his face you would have never known what Jon was planning on doing to his neighbor but that was the point the after all. Finally clearing his throat hearing the footsteps approaching the door he smiled to himself and waited for it to open.
Dantes_Revenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 09:42 PM   #2
goodboy
Privileged Member

goodboy has initial reputation

I had just washed my face, and was yet to sit down for some refreshments. The knock on the door annoyed me to be honest.
I irritably went to the door and flung it open, ready to snub at whoever it was unless it was someone very important.
Old 03-21-2007, 11:22 AM   #3
Dantes_Revenge

He had waited till she flung the door open, clearly amused at the pissed off expression on her face and that was when the plan went out the window. Originally Jon had been thinking along the lines of talking for a few moments and then springing forward before she had a moment to react, but the fact she had her face wrinkled in distain only went to piss him off. She thought she was better than everyone and that was what bothered him, it was time to take the bitch down a few pegs and show her she wasn't as perfect as she seemed to think.

Waiting a few seconds more just to make sure that no one was in the hallway, he reached out his hand wrapping around her slender face covering her mouth as his other hand moved to her chest shoving her back into the apartment. Closing the door with his foot, he paused long enough to turn the lock. There was no way even if someone heard her they would say anything, they didn't want to get involved in anything that might bring a little attention to them. Turning back to his prey, his hand still wrapped around her face tightly Jon begins to pushed her back until she's pressing into the wall. His body pinning her's there as he lower's his head down. His mouth pressing against her ear, as a hot breath danced across the skin.

"This works one of two ways. You can either scream to your hearts content and find out that there's really no one that gives a damn to get involved. In which case I'll hurt. Or two you can do exactly what I say walk away without a scratch and just live with the fact that you enjoyed being raped." Jon began as he reached down into the bag, glad now he hadn't been nothered with zipping it. Pulling from it the length of rope he finally moved his hand from her face only to capture her wrist binding them as tightly as he could, while still leaving a good length that he could pull her around with present. "Come on make up your mind because I don't have all day," he added looking down at her now.

Though it was apparently to anyone that he was more interested in watching the swell of her breast from underneath her dress each time she took in a breath, while at the same time making sure she didn't try anything. Not that it would have matter has it would have simply gotten him harder than he already was.
Old 03-21-2007, 01:19 PM   #4
goodboy
Privileged Member

I took some time to recover from the shock. I struggled to free myself but couldn't make any progress at all.
I tries something different.
"Do you know that if you do this and get caught you'll be put behind the bars? If you leave me now I'll tell no one."
Old 03-21-2007, 06:29 PM   #5
Dantes_Revenge

He was amused at the fact she was trying to talk her way out of it, they always did and nothing ever happened. "Really bitch and whose going to catch me, no one here gives a fuck in fact you know what I bet as snobby as your ass if the rest of the neighbors wouldn't mind getting a peice of you when I'm done," Jon snorts before he shakes his head and then laughs more to himself that anything else. "Maybe I should tie you up outside and let them have a good once over," he added moving farther into the living room before he pushed her down into the floor on her knees. Securing the length of rop that was attached to her wrist to radiator, Jon glances back down before he reached into his bag.

Removing from it all that he had brought with him he lays them out on the coffee table before he sits down looking at the helpless nineteen year old that had been so intent on making it on her own.

"So Sweetness this is how this can work. You can let me do this and enjoy it then live with the pain and humilation of knowing that you actually enjoyed it. Or there is the second option which involves me making sure you scream all night long. Since you know no one's going to miss you for a while," he adds as Jon waits for her to say something. The pocket knife in his hand, moving to the strap of her summer dress before he flicks his wrist cutting the thin strap free and leaving the top of one of her breast exposed as he repeated the action with the second. Now leaving both of her breast fully exposed as she had no bra on, Jon reached out letting his finger's trace along her nipples watching the flesh stiffen even though he doubted she wanted them too. Then again with her arms tied to the radiator giving her back a slight arch the globes of flesh where there just begging for attention.

"Alright you've had time to pick your answer and make up your mind, so what's it going to be? Be my whore for a few nights or the neighborhood whore for the rest of your life?"
Old 03-21-2007, 08:35 PM   #6
goodboy
Privileged Member

"I guess I have no option. It'll be the first. But I'll get you for this."
Tears sprang to my eyes as I contemplated what he was about to do.
Old 03-22-2007, 04:03 PM   #7
Dantes_Revenge

The tears in her eyes made him groan silently to himself, it made it all the better when they cried and even more thrilling when they tried to keep pretending they weren't scared. Shifting so that he was sitting with a knee on either side of thighs, Jon lowered his head down taking a nipple into his mouth as he started to trace his tongue back and forth along the the already hardened skin. His free hand cupping the other breast as his thumb traced back and forth along the skin before he smiled to himself before bitting down rolling the skin between his teeth as his tongue continued to move.

Letting his free hand slid down he worked the floral printed dress up over her hips until he could see the v of her panties, and as if it had delevloped a mind of it's own his hand slipped farther down between her thighs until his entire hand was covering her sex, fingers tightening around the thin barrier of material before he gave a hard jerk hearing the material tear as he gave another pulling the filmy material off. Leaning back for a only a few moments he folded the tiny garmet into a square before forcing it into his pretty victims mouth before once again returning to her breast, all the while letting a finger slip into her moving it in and out slowly as his thumb started to roll against her clit.
Old 03-22-2007, 10:37 PM   #8
goodboy
Privileged Member

I squirmd as I felt his cold touch against my womanhood. I had never been so ashamed before, and I wept silently as my privacy was slowly ripped away from me, exposing me before this stranger. The fact that he would find out the moisture between my legs added to the shame.