Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-15-2007, 01:20 PM   #1
jasoninottawa

jasoninottawa has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to jasoninottawa
Default Followed home from the grocery store...

Looking for a woman to help out here (blush)

I have just finished work and decided to head to the grocery store on the way home. Pulling into the parking lot I remember to remove my ID tag, not becuase its my company,s policy, but becuase i could be identified...IF an opportunity ever presented itself.

It is slightly windy as i leave my car for the store, causing me to zip up my jacket. I often park closest to the store inbetween the two entrances to maximize any and all chances of following should I see a subject (i.e. victim).

Shopping was uneventfull, took a swing through the pantyhose aisle hoping to catch a glimpse of an office worker ....but alas nothing.

I've just finished putting my groceries in the trunk of my car when something causes me to look up. INstantly my heart starts racing.....as i view the sight before me. Two rows of cars over a woman has just left her car and is heading to the entrance close to me.

She is definately over 30, not skinny not fat...., voluptuous some might say. Nonetheless...curvy. Black leather high heel shoes, reasonable short brown suede skirt ending just above the knees with a slit in the front, exposing her thigh. Large breasts, dark wavy hair and quite pretty....not a knock out but will suit my purposes well.

At first glance, I think she is just tanned well...but decide to get closer to check out her legs. Pretending that I "Forgot" to pick up more items i follow her in the store. And thats when it hits me......she is wearing nude coloured pantyhose and very silky. THis is the icing on the cake...the only icing that would cause me to indulge. I am man who gains immense pleasure from the sight of a woman wearing tan/nude coloured pantyhose.

SHe doesnt notice me....as I fall in line behind her to grab a grocery cart. A quick glance indicates no ring (definatley a good sign) and the fact that she opts for the hand held cart (shopping for one perhaps). As she heads to the produce aisle....i hang back admiring her shapely legs....wondering what it will feel like to feel that silky nylon against my skin...... wondering if i can keep it together enough to follow her home.....wonedering if i can keep from cumming at the site of her getting into her car when her skirt hikes up.....

(anyone? please join in?)
jasoninottawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 01:25 PM   #2
goodboy
Privileged Member

goodboy has initial reputation

As I walked up the aisle, I had no idea that I was being followed. In fact, too much weighed down on my head to bother about it ...
Old 03-15-2007, 01:37 PM   #3
jasoninottawa

jasoninottawa has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to jasoninottawa

Not wanting to draw attention to myself i select a few thing adding them to my cart...making sure to keep within the 1-8 item limit if i need to get out quick.

My heart is racing....and then it dawns on me...I am not prepared....at all. (no condoms, gloves or anything to tie her down with)

Hopefully she will saunder over to the pharmacy section.

she drops her list....bending down as i round the corner...and see those glorious thighs encased in nylon.

I am rock hard.....

I take my chances and head to the pharmacy quickly.....where i grab condoms, latex gloves.

I have lost site of her, and decide to play it safe and head quickly to the cash to check out and wait for her in my car. Walking outside i am relieved to see her car still in the lot. It is busy, but a spot directly behind her is available.

I move my car slowly into that spot, giving me the best angle possible to see her thighs when she gets into her car.

It is getting dark....my pulse quickens,........

And I am waiting in my car in the dark for what I now know will be my first victim.....
jasoninottawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 02:01 AM   #4
goodboy
Privileged Member

goodboy has initial reputation

I hurriedly finish shopping and absent mindedly start walking towards the car. I need to pick up my daughter from the primary school, and lodge a complaint with the electricity office, before getting home.

The air outside is hot and damp, and as it is dark, I undo the top two buttons of my blouse, to let some cool air in.

Last edited by goodboy; 03-16-2007 at 02:02 AM. Reason: typo
goodboy is offline   Reply With Quote