Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-19-2007, 10:58 PM   #41
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"but what- why are you doing this! I said NO!" I push hard against you, even though your strong enough to slide me a small way along the corridor towards one of the private recovery rooms.

I cant remove your fingers from my arms they grip on so tight. Now you hear me use your name, and plead with you "dont!"

Last edited by gaggirl; 03-20-2007 at 10:14 PM.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 03:50 AM   #42
devilinauniform

Default may as well join in........

I push you into one of the private rooms, the only illumination is from the street lighting, filtering through the window, and push you onto the bed, clambering on with you, my knees forcing themselves between yours, pushing your legs open wide, as my arms pin yours on the bed, up above your head.
Old 03-20-2007, 03:51 AM   #43
devilinauniform

'Quiet' I whisper, you know you want this, and part of you does, the part of you that likes me, but part of you, the married part doesn't and you start to squirm under me, as with one hand i ease down my jeans exposing my throbbing hard cock
Old 03-20-2007, 03:53 AM   #44
devilinauniform

I lean forwards and push myself into you dry pussy. The lack of lubrication hurts as i push deeper into you, lowering myself down onto you as i do so, my mouth covering yours, pushing my tongue in as you try to turn away
Old 03-20-2007, 07:15 AM   #45
goodboy
Privileged Member

goodboy has initial reputation

(continuing after post 41)

"I honestly don't see what all this fuss is about", I say, a slight touch of irritation in my voice, as I get you in the room and lock the door from inside. "You just confessed you like me."
Old 03-20-2007, 08:27 AM   #46
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My heart thumping wildly, no artificial lights, I can just make out your shadow and hear the click of the locking mechanism on the door.

"But I told you not in THAT way!" I say trying to remain calm, my true feelings betrayed by my breathlessness.

"what do you think your going to do? Don't do something you'll regret. You'll be throwing away your career!" I say backing myself up against the trolly in the corner. I look around in the blackness for something to throw...

Last edited by gaggirl; 03-20-2007 at 10:14 PM.
Old 03-20-2007, 12:05 PM   #47
goodboy
Privileged Member

"Please do not go on speaking like I am your enemy, it pains me. I am sure you'll enjoy this. And you also no very well you can do nothing to my career, though even the thought should not coem to your head. We're friends, right?"

I approach you, and stop very close to you, with my body pressed lightly against yours, and you bending back upon the trolley. I slowly put my hands under your pyjama scrubs and pull it up to your face.
Old 03-20-2007, 04:14 PM   #48
gaggirl
* yawn *

I have seen you like this in surgery, but not socially -so resolute and calm. When we've had team building social drinks of a Friday night you were always laid back and witty

You stand so close to me. Another time I would have been tearing off your clothes, but now these days, a married woman can only imagine such things not act them out and it annoys me that you think this is a fete accomplit.

As you try to lift up my scrub top I beat it back down

"No- please!! " shaking my head slowly, eyes welling.

"If we were friends you wouldn't be doing this to me" I say icily

Last edited by gaggirl; 03-20-2007 at 10:13 PM.
Old 03-20-2007, 09:32 PM   #49
goodboy
Privileged Member

"Why not? I have a special feeling for you. Come on, your husband won't even know."

After some struggling, I manage to get your scrubs up sufficiently to make hand movement difficult. Leaning over you, I reach behind you for your bra clasp.
Old 03-20-2007, 10:13 PM   #50
gaggirl
* yawn *

I cant move my hands! I'm Caught up in this fabric and my plaintive cries are muffled under the shirt as you struggle to get my bra undone.

The touch of your warm hands on my bare skin feels electric. Giving in is furthest from my mind now.

Youve managed to pull the top off over my head in such a way my arms are still caught behind my back in the material. My body is trembling against yours.

"Stop now and I wont say anything. I swear.. " I plead. "But if you do this to me I'll make sure everyone knows!!"

Last edited by gaggirl; 03-20-2007 at 10:15 PM.
Old 03-20-2007, 10:18 PM   #51
goodboy
Privileged Member

"No you won't, because I know you'll enjoy this."
I unclasp your bra, and throw it to a side.
Then I kiss your breasts softly.
Old 03-21-2007, 02:36 AM   #52
gaggirl
* yawn *

your hot mouth licks and kisses my breasts, with your light stubble roughing up the surface of my skin.

You assume so much, take so many things for granted because of your looks and your station. It infuriates me! I violently struggle to remove my breasts from your mouth each time and I'm very successful.

But I still am way too vulnerable to you, and starting to realise that I'm not going to be able to talk my way out of this, and open my mouth to scream at the top of my lungs, if only to scare you into stopping and make you snap out of whatever weird state your in
Old 03-21-2007, 08:38 AM   #53
goodboy
Privileged Member

I quickly move my head up into your scrubs. My lips find yours, and your screams are muffled into moans. My hands move gently inside your underwear, and between your legs. I am delighted to feel the moisture there, as I continue smooching you passionately.
Old 03-21-2007, 04:13 PM   #54
gaggirl
* yawn *

"NNNnnnnm,MMMM!!!" I try to break the lip lock, and jump when your hand sneaks under my lacy panties, my exclamation disappearing into your mouth. YOu zero in on the target and I'm dismayed that its gotten this far: your able to see how my body has betrayed me!

I try my hardest to twist my hips away from you to stop this invasion, but its hard being pinned against this trolley. NO matter where I turn my head your mouth is at my lips trying to stick your tongue in my mouth and biting my lips hungriily, the only way I can move my head is backwards
Old 03-21-2007, 08:31 PM   #55
goodboy
Privileged Member

With my right hand still softly probing you, I put my left arm around your bare back to pull you up a bit, my lips not once leaving yours. Then with my right hand I gently ease your underwear and let it slide to your knees.
Old 03-22-2007, 05:23 AM   #56
gaggirl
* yawn *

I get an idea.

I start kissing you back, allowing your tongue into my mouth and suck and bite on your lips hungrily. Soft groans escape my lips. They are so much better to kiss when they are compliant.
Old 03-22-2007, 11:37 AM   #57
goodboy
Privileged Member

I am delighted to note that you have finally given in.
As we keep kissing, both hands go down and put your knees together, allowing your underwear to slip down.
Old 03-22-2007, 07:50 PM   #58
gaggirl
* yawn *

My eyes open wide as I feel them slipping down but I don't stop, your eyes are still closed, and our tongues swirl together.

"Hey Um I cant touch you when my arms are caught up in my scrubs can you take it off?" I whisper and nibble on your ears.
Old 03-22-2007, 10:39 PM   #59
goodboy
Privileged Member

In my ecstacy, I never doubt her sincerity.
I slip the scrubs over our heads and off, then step back to have a good look at the body of my dreams.
Old 03-23-2007, 07:10 AM   #60
gaggirl
* yawn *

I stand here, a million thoughts run through my head. I try not to look undecided, and force myself to smile and appear calm.

"Come here " I say which comes out unexpectedly husky.

I draw you to me and kiss your lips softly, and kiss your neck. Pull off your scrub shirt and for a moment I forget my mission, and enjoy seeing and smelling your naked flesh.

My tongue trails down towards your left nipple which I take in my mouth and suck hard, then bite gently.