Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-06-2007, 08:30 AM   #41
Nightwish

Nightwish has initial reputation

I feel tears burning behind my eyes, I'm to tired from the pain, the strugling the sleepless nights preparing for this failure...
I cant struggle, my muscles have to rest, I feel that I cant do anything and it's driving me crazy.
Your fingers make my body respond, I know I dont want to but my body wont listen.
This makes me more desperate then anything yet, I had sex with one man only and he din't treat me right, I made a promise to myself I wouldn't be so easy again...
Nightwish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 08:36 AM   #42
NightStalker73au
Alone

NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)
Send a message via AIM to NightStalker73au Send a message via MSN to NightStalker73au Send a message via Yahoo to NightStalker73au

Thumb and forefinger roughly rub and pinch your clitoris as i thrust two fingers into your pussy hard and fast. Twisting and turning with them i bite along your earlobe as other hand moves to grab hold of each breast in turn flicking fingers across nipples feeling them harden even more.

"Do it the easy way bitch and give your body up.."
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker
NightStalker73au is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 08:41 AM   #43
Nightwish

His words hit me like a jackhammer, my rage comes flying back...
I do have a choice, freely give myself like some slut or defie him and no matter what the consequences are I will know I did not loose everything.
I turn my head and laugh in your face.
"Never, you can force me probably but there wont be an easy way."
The calmth of my words surprise even me.
With strenght I did not know I had I buck my body in an attempt to get him off me, he falls backwards from the sudden thrust and I kick at his groin..
Unfortunatly for me you managed to catch my feet, I spin away and try one desperate try for escape.
Old 03-06-2007, 08:45 AM   #44
NightStalker73au
Alone

NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)
Send a message via AIM to NightStalker73au Send a message via MSN to NightStalker73au Send a message via Yahoo to NightStalker73au

Hearing the rage in her words i feel her body buck back against mine falling backwards. Grabbing her foot hard and twisting it i watch as she falls to the ground. Moving quickly i pin her down with my knee pushing hard against her pussy. Hands grab each breast, fingers twisting and turning each nipple as my knee pushes even harder against her pussy.
I am the NightStalker
Old 03-06-2007, 08:48 AM   #45
Nightwish

The floor hits me hard as I know I'm lost, I feel his knee and his hands, the pain seering through my body.
I cant twist or move, my last effort to struggle has taking my energy anyway so I stop moving.
I turn my head away so he wont see that the first tear rolled down my cheek.
Old 03-06-2007, 08:52 AM   #46
NightStalker73au
Alone

Knee pushes the thin material of your pants even harder and faster against your pussy using it to rub there as both hands manipulate , torture and tease each breast and nipple. Noticing you turn your face one hand moves to your chin, taking a firm hold and moving it back as i look directly in your eyes before i moved to press my full body weight down on top of you. Taking both your arms i pinned them down hard against the cement floor as i kissed you passionately.
I am the NightStalker
Old 03-06-2007, 08:58 AM   #47
Nightwish

Your lips burn on mine as you use your tongue to part mine and enter my mouth, somehow trying to push him out of my mouth feels like joining the kiss, but I cant help trying to push him back with my tongue.
My body keeps responding to you and I feel my pussy getting warmer, my hands are useless as you are pinning me down and I can no longer hold back tears...
Old 03-06-2007, 09:02 AM   #48
NightStalker73au
Alone

Kissing you even more passionately as my hands pin yours even harder against the concrete i break the kiss briefly to notice the tears falling down your cheeks. Using one leg i spread your legs and grind my groin against yours as the words are whispered into your eyes.

"Care to give your body up to me now bitch.."
I am the NightStalker
Old 03-06-2007, 09:07 AM   #49
Nightwish

when I feel your weight press a little les on me I catch my breath, my only instinct now is to roll up into a ball.
I dont awnser to his question, I'm not able to resist him anymore and franckly I cant even get words out of my mouth, to busy catching my breath.
But when I look at him my brown eyes shoot daggers at him so he knows my awnser...
Old 03-06-2007, 09:11 AM   #50
NightStalker73au
Alone

Feeling her brown eyes shooting daggers back at me i move quickly standing up and dragging her across to the desk. Lifting her onto it i proceed to tie her down securely at both ends of it before picking up the knife and tearing her pants down to her ankles. Roughly my fingers rubbed her clitoris before thrusting four fingers hard , fast and deep into her pussy.
I am the NightStalker
Old 03-06-2007, 09:15 AM   #51
Nightwish

Your fingers hurting me and I can feel that I wont resist him anymore, I lay and let it happen.
My eyes catch yours and I can no longer bring up the energy for my anger, In your eyes I see plenty energy and with that a raging lust...
Old 03-06-2007, 02:52 PM   #52
NightStalker73au
Alone

Eyes briefly exchange glances before mouth lowers to alternate between each breast and nipple with licks and bites as fingers thrust in and out of her pussy harder, faster and deeper. Thumb and forefinger still roughly manipulating her clitoris.
I am the NightStalker
Old 03-07-2007, 05:00 AM   #53
Nightwish

I can feel your fingers inside me, but instead of the pain I felt before I now feel something else rise.
My body is not just responding to his touches, I cant help it but I feel an orgasm coming up.
I dont want to, I try to fight it with everything I have, I may get raped but I dont want to like it...
Old 03-07-2007, 05:03 AM   #54
NightStalker73au
Alone

Fingers twist and turn on the inside of your pussy harder and faster than before pounding into your g-spot like a jackhammer as thumb and forefinger almost rip your clitoris off your body. Feeling your muscles contracting and relaxing i can sense your juices oozing out slowly as fingers hit your g-spot even harder and faster now.
I am the NightStalker
Old 03-07-2007, 05:08 AM   #55
Nightwish

I feel it coming, I cant help it, I cant stop it.
With a scream from frustration and pleasure I cum...
Your hand pulls backk, looking at me and smiling, I want to whipe that smirk of your face but I already know I cant do anything.
Maybe, just maybe this will be over soon if I dont fight him anymore...
Old 03-07-2007, 05:16 AM   #56
NightStalker73au
Alone

Hearing you scream i feel your juices flowing like a waterfall all over my fingers and removing them i lick one then look down at you. Grinning i only chuckle at you and drop my pants to my ankles. Rubbing it against your clitoris i thrust it hard and fast into your pussy as i lean over your body to suck and bite upon your breasts and nipples.
I am the NightStalker
Old 03-07-2007, 05:20 AM   #57
Nightwish

Another scream when he enters me, his cock stretches my pussy to the limits, like I said, I have only been with one man, once...
I move my head to the side so I dont have to look at him, dont have to see the darkness and coldness in his eyes.
My shoulders are hurting from the bindings and I try to focus on that instead of his dick in my body.
Old 03-07-2007, 05:26 AM   #58
NightStalker73au
Alone

Hands replace mouth on her breasts and nipples as they twist and pinch each nipple in total unison with each inward thrust of my cock into her pussy. Balls tightened and within only a few minutes my cock erupted like a volcano spewing forth my hot juices deep inside her pussy. Emptying the whole contents of my balls into her pussy i grin and move back away from her and just grin.
I am the NightStalker
Old 03-13-2007, 10:21 AM   #59
Nightwish

His hot cum feels unwanted but I'm to happy that the torture is over to bother about it.
Your cock leaves my body and I try to move but I'm still stuck, you had youre fun now, surely this nightmare must be over.
Old 03-13-2007, 03:42 PM   #60
NightStalker73au
Alone

Grinning i just chuckle and step back from her pick up the files from the floor and leave her office returning a few minutes later.

"So you still not going to work for me then i guess."
I am the NightStalker