Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-06-2007, 06:04 AM   #21
Nightwish

Nightwish has initial reputation

My body is screaming no more, but I'm not giving in, I close my eyes again, I dont know how long this will take but I guess long enough to make me rethink my entire lifestyle.
The pain you cause me makes my anger rise more...but then, through the blur of pain I get an idea...
"Stop! I will tell you who gave me my assignment if you just stop hitting me."
I feel him stopping and I can get my mind organised...
"I have an...lets say a buisness proposition for you."
Nightwish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 06:08 AM   #22
NightStalker73au
Alone

NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)
Send a message via AIM to NightStalker73au Send a message via MSN to NightStalker73au Send a message via Yahoo to NightStalker73au

Hearing your words i grin wider, stop momentarily from spanking your ass with the paddle and step around in front of you. Looking deep into your eyes i wait a few minutes before speaking.

"Make it good bitch .."
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker
NightStalker73au is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 06:17 AM   #23
Nightwish

"My client is Rock hardware, they want your files to copy them and bring it on the market before your company.
Now I know things about their buisness that will destroy them, and in that case your company would loose all competition and have monopoly."

"go on..." you say, and I look up into your eyes...
"Well, first I'd like you to remove the cuffs, and then I will continue, know that this is a once in a lifetime opportunity so the choice is yours, continue this and you will never know how rich and succesfull you could be."
I can see that you are thorn between what to do, will you uncuff me and trust me, take your chance and become richer then you have ever been, or will you keep me tied up, knowing you let your chance slip to be the hero of your firm.
"Oh, and something that should help you make up your mind, I have already been here two day's ago, and I have pictures of your files, consider it a back up for when my client betrays me, those are at my home, so the choice is yours as to what happens with that information"
Old 03-06-2007, 06:24 AM   #24
NightStalker73au
Alone

NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)
Send a message via AIM to NightStalker73au Send a message via MSN to NightStalker73au Send a message via Yahoo to NightStalker73au

Hearing only her first few words i sighed as mind skimmed over most of the rest til the end of them. Stepping back a little further i looked into the tray before back at you. Recalling her last few words i once again speak.

"Those back up files, i want them first if i uncuff you. Is that a deal."
I am the NightStalker
Old 03-06-2007, 06:30 AM   #25
Nightwish

I smile at him...
"thats a deal...you uncuff me and I will show you were to find them"
You move behind me and remove the cuffs, I have to restrain myself to not kill you right there but I have no weapons and I'd better let him trust me a bit.
I lift my head and for the first time I look at you, not as and object of hate but as the man you are...
I find you quite handsome, and I already know your rich...I'm still puzzled why he didn't just call the police, its nothing for a man like that to torture and molest...I'm wondering what kind of man you are...
Old 03-06-2007, 06:37 AM   #26
NightStalker73au
Alone

Noticing the smile i hear the words and uncuff her as i watch her lift her head up to look at me. Standing at a little over 6ft with dark brown hair and piercing blue eyes some ladies would find me handsome but i have never bothered with that side of my life.

Stepping back a little from you so im within easy reach of the knife i look you deep in the eyes smile wider and speak again.

"Where are these tapes or would it be easier to just take you there.."
I am the NightStalker
Old 03-06-2007, 06:40 AM   #27
Nightwish

"I can tell you where they are, but I doubt you would trust me, so for trust sake I will show you."
I stand straight and cover myself up, twistin my hair in a tail and walking straight so he will not notice that he actually came really close to have me screaming in pain...oh how I will get back at him...
I know I need to get him in front of me in order to attack him.
"Why dont we take your car?"
Old 03-06-2007, 06:44 AM   #28
NightStalker73au
Alone

Grinning at your words i watch you straighten yourself up and smile as you twist your hair up. Eyes closely following every move you make and stop at your words. Moving closer i grab your hand and twist it behind your back loosely to start with before spanking your ass with my hand.

"No you will walk first.."
I am the NightStalker
Old 03-06-2007, 06:54 AM   #29
Nightwish

How does he know...this is not just a normal suit like I robbed so many...
I wriggle loose and look at him, for the fist time I feel fear, this guy was not just lucky with catching me...I may be damn glad if I get my ass out of this mess.
"Ok, no problem,I wont do anything..." This time I speak the truth, my main concern now is getting out of this unharmed.
I walk ahead and feel your eyes on my body, somehow it sends cold chills down my spine, revenge is no longer in my head, this guy is scary and I want to get away from him as fast as possible...
Old 03-06-2007, 06:59 AM   #30
NightStalker73au
Alone

Feeling her wiggle loose and look at me i hear her words and smile again. Watching her walk out the front door my eyes never leave her as something slowly begins to trigger. Thoughts turn as we continue to walk down the drive, me only pausing long enough to turn around close the door and sigh a little. Opening my car i smile and make my way around to the driver side.

"Right now where exactly are these copies.."
I am the NightStalker
Old 03-06-2007, 07:05 AM   #31
Nightwish

"you know the old warehouse down town...I live there, the files are there to."
I dont like showing you my hideout but I do have little choice.
We drive for thirty minutes and reach my place.
I enter and let him follow me through the dark corridors.
We enter my office and, I turn to face you.
"And how will I know you wont just kill me when you have the files?"
Old 03-06-2007, 07:09 AM   #32
NightStalker73au
Alone

Following her into the office i watch as she turns around to face me, listen to her words stepping forward closer. Only a few inches separate us as i grab her by both sides of the waist pull her closer kiss her quickly before the words are whispered.

"Why kill someone i want to employ for myself.."
I am the NightStalker
Old 03-06-2007, 07:18 AM   #33
Nightwish

His hands on my hips and his lips on my make me confused...
"You want to employ me? for what?"
I look into your face and a slow smile spreads across my face...
"You are not just an executive...I wont ask what you are, you probably wont tell me the truth anyway. But if you want to employ me you have to know I dont come cheap..."
I open a cabinet and pick out the files, I move back and throw them on the ground near you, creating more space between us.
"there u go...now, what do u want with me?"
Old 03-06-2007, 07:25 AM   #34
NightStalker73au
Alone

Hearing her questioning words i smile wider and watch the movements and notice the files thrown on the floor as she tries to create more space between us. Closing the gap between us again i take a firm hold of her and kiss her again this time more passionately and longer. Hands slip underneath her top for long enough to cup and squeeze each breast.

"I want you to live with and work for me as my assistant.."
I am the NightStalker
Old 03-06-2007, 07:37 AM   #35
Nightwish

Again his hands on my body, he comes so sudden that I instinctively respond to his kiss.
When my mind works properly again I feel his hands on my breasts my mind now racing, this is not what I want, but I know already that he is strong and alert.
I push him of me a little...
"You must be crazy...you want my body instead of my skills?"
I cant help laughing.
'My body is not for you to have, you can hire me as spy, thief, whatever you want, but I'm not one of those cheap sluts I saw you take with you last week, I'm not your style..."
Old 03-06-2007, 07:43 AM   #36
NightStalker73au
Alone

Feeling her push me off a little i look deep into her eyes hearing her words grabbing a firmer hold of her waist. Pinning her against the table my hands cup and squeeze her breasts harder as i kiss her again more passionately. The kiss lasts for a few minutes before it breaks as i look deep into her eyes.

"I always take what i want when i want .."
I am the NightStalker
Old 03-06-2007, 08:00 AM   #37
Nightwish

Hearing your words I feal something I have never really felt before...
It was genuine fear, but how could this be, I wasnt even scared of death, but this man has such control over me that I'm trembling.
Its the thought of being possesed, of not having the choice.
I use my hands to push his pressure points on his shoulders and let him drop on the floor.
I take my knife out of my drawer and point it at him.
"You have to get used to not getting everything...take your files and go!"
Old 03-06-2007, 08:05 AM   #38
NightStalker73au
Alone

Feeling you using pressure on my shoulders i drop to the floor and watch you pull out a knife and point it at me. Hearing your words i chuckle, grin and stand look you directly in the eyes as i grab your wrist. Turning it and your body i pin it behind your back and push you down over the desk pressing my full body weight against you. Holding you down my hands move around to the front of you, pull your top down and roughly rub your breasts and nipples.

"No i will never do that, you will get used to me having your body for pleasure bitch.."
I am the NightStalker
Old 03-06-2007, 08:17 AM   #39
Nightwish

The weight of your body presses the air out of my lungs, I dont know what to do, I'm lost for the first time.
I'm trying to move, trying desperatly not to cry or beg...
"Get off me...call the cops, or kill me but fucking get off me!!"
Old 03-06-2007, 08:20 AM   #40
NightStalker73au
Alone

Feeling you trying to move i press myself even harder against you my cock pressing against your ass as my hand moves downwards and slips beneath the top of your pants. Mouth lowers to kiss, nibble and bite across the nape of your neck and earlobes as fingers roughly rub your pussy.

"No i want your body bitch then i will let you go.."
I am the NightStalker