Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-28-2007, 06:59 PM   #1
ControlPhreak
Privileged Member

ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)
Default The Lab (CP and the first person to post)

The sound of a far away floor buffer and the foot falls of my stiff leather shoes fill the deserted hallways. My lab coat pockets overflowing with various wires recently ripped from another failed controller. 2am and as usual I'm still here, frustrated.

I look up at the enormous machine as I enter the build room, anger sweeps through me as I shove the rack of failed controllers. C-R-R-E-E-E-K echo's through the imense space. Uselessly I try to stop the inevitable. I cover my ears as the rack topples to the floor. 'At least the buildings empty,' I think to myself in the now deafening silence.

'Fuck! Who the hell is hear at this hour?' I say to myself as I hear the unmistakable sound of a woman running in heels.
Pleasure Junkie
ControlPhreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 09:57 PM   #2
ControlPhreak
Privileged Member

ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)

I am so totally popular
Pleasure Junkie
Old 03-01-2007, 01:12 AM   #3
fireflights
Never say never

fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I am in my lab at the other end of the hall, catching up on my own experiments. My last one failed when I had added the wrong component and let out an hissing sound and a sulfuric smelling mist. I had discarded that one and had just started another when I jumped to the crashing sound from another lab, this surprised me because I had thought I would be alone in the building this early in the morning aside from the cleaning crew.

My high heels clank as I run out of my lab and head in the direction of the noise to ensure that no one was hurt or that there was not a burgler in the building. I reach the only lab with a light on beside mine and knock on the door. "Is everything alright in there?" I ask in concern.
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
abandon their defences . . .
fireflights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 09:50 AM   #4
ControlPhreak
Privileged Member

"FUCK!" I curse under my breath. Turning I see that new engineer from overseas staring through the small window running up the upper right side of the mrtal door. Having fantasized about her for weeks now I suddenly feel awkward and shy. How can I build a massive two story robot yet be incabable of conversation with this woman?

Opening the door she starts to laugh seeing the rack of equipment smashed on the floor. Her laugh so light and sweet, the european accent driving my hormones crazy as I pretend to chuckle along. Every guy in the entire lab wants to bang this girl, understandably. Gazing at her shiny tall red heels my gaze slowly rises taking in her long legs before her lab coat obstructs my view.

"I...uh... yeah," I blurt lke a moron. I begin emptying my pockets and tossing the aditional wires onto the now undeniably amusing wreck on the floor. Looking over to her I see her full red lips smiling sweetly in my direction as she coaxes a grin out of me.

"I was a little annoyed," I joke finding myself suddenly at ease. How disarming is that smile? Her ability to have such an effect intrigues me.

'Here,' I motion for her to have a seat on my workbench, clearing a space in the clutter.
Pleasure Junkie

Last edited by ControlPhreak; 03-01-2007 at 09:54 AM.
Old 03-01-2007, 04:54 PM   #5
fireflights
Never say never

fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Looking at the mess on the floor I suddenly realize there is no danger for the man inside. Now the comedy of what I find, the look on his face is highly amusing to me and I can't help but laugh at the situation.

"I would be annoyed too." I smile sweetly as I think about if this had happened at my lab, I know I would have been annoyed terribly.

You offer me a seat and I think about this, I have only been here a month and in that month I have not really introduced myself to anyone. Been keeping to my work for the most part and leaving the others to theirs. I decide it might be time to get to know the others who work here and what a better ice breaker then this? "Thank you. My name is Kiani." I tell you as I sit at the bench, my long black hair billowing behind me as I sit.
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
Old 03-01-2007, 05:19 PM   #6
ControlPhreak
Privileged Member

"Mike,' I say extending my hand. She puts her small hand in mine, her skin so sof and silky. Watching as her flowing black hair dancing across her back like a Russian balet.

"Kiani... That's a lovely name, what's the origin?" I ask, not remotely interested in the answer.

"Fascinating," I respond, heading over to the coffee maker. I pour us both a cup and head back to my now beautifully adorned workbench.

I bring two cups of coffee over and put one down beside her leg. Those gorgeous legs, my hand brushing against her skirt. I feel my pulse quicken and try to think about work.

"I was working on a servo controller for this thing," I say pointing to the hulking machine. "And, well, it didn't really go as planned," I laugh looking at the toppled mess. Kiani's cute laugh exciting my still racing pulse as I steal a glance at her chest.

"Here, let me show you a rather clever trick with those new Motorolla chips we've got our hands on," I say walking towards the mess on the floor.
Pleasure Junkie
Old 03-01-2007, 05:32 PM   #7
fireflights
Never say never

"It's Hawaiian, my mother was obsessed with their culture so she named me that." I shrug as I smile at you. "nice to meet you Mike."

I cross my legs as you bring the coffee and I notice your hand brush against me but I take it as an accident. I take the coffee cup and sip on it as you explain what you were working on.

I have never been inclined to the mechanics of our profession, more into the chemical components. But I follow you as you make your way over to the mess, curious about what you want to show me as I am working on developing a new power source to run these types of mechanical things. I figure it is about time i learn more about it.
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
Old 03-01-2007, 07:21 PM   #8
ControlPhreak
Privileged Member

"Can you grab that blue circuit bord down there?" I gaze longingly at her legs as she bends at the waist to rumage through the pile. Smooth, long, muscular, delecious legs. Feeling my manhood swelling and my pulse racing I feel a trickle of sweat roll off my brow.

I start to think horrible, nasty thoughts about Kilani. "Stop, you freak," I think to myself as she straightens up. Turning to face me she hands me the board flashing me that brutal smile. I try shifting my lab coat to hide the growing bulge in my pants. This only draws unwanted attention to the general area, as I see her glance down.

"You see here? The 6th and 9th pins can be used as timers. If you wire a servo into a circuit like this you can reduce battery draw."

I can't get the thought of her in her underwear out of my mind. "Are you really contemplating groping this lovely creature?" I ask myself, feeling my rock hard shaft straining agains the zipper fly.
Pleasure Junkie
Old 03-01-2007, 07:33 PM   #9
fireflights
Never say never

I glance down as I see and hear your movements below, catching a small glimpse of the reaction me being around you is causing and I begin to wonder if I should go and not cause you such discomfort. Before I can say anything about this you speak about the circuitry and how it would help lower battery draw.

"Fascinating, right now in my lab we are trying to make other sources for use in place of batteries." I tell you as I glance about, feeling a little uncomfortable with the fact that I know i am turning you on just by being in the same room. It is a little unnerving to know that there is not many escape points and where we are is a little to far from the door should I need to break for it.

Not that I feel i need to at this point but my mother had always told me to make sure I was careful and watch my surroundings.
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
Old 03-01-2007, 09:57 PM   #10
ControlPhreak
Privileged Member

"Oh yeah, your boss Dr. Faraday was telling us we'd need to build some housings for a new fuel cell you guys are developing," I tell her. Desperately I try to focus on work and forget about my earlier carnal thoughts.

"Wanna see how this thing works?" I ask pointing to the giant metal creature in the middle of the room. "The Chinese government ordered it, he's designed to build large suspension bridges. I call him Futzle because Fine Touch Super Lifter or even FTSL is just awkward. They named it so it must roll off the toungue in Mandrin. Go stand on that big red x in the middle of the floor. It's perfectly safe I assure you."
Pleasure Junkie
Old 03-01-2007, 10:09 PM   #11
fireflights
Never say never

At the mention of my bosses name I frown. I have never truly liked the man and the way he eyed me like a piece of meat to be served for lunch. But I listen intently to your words about your work as I find you more comfortable to be around. You are the first man here at the labs to not gawk at me like I was to be their next lay or to make cat calls at me as I walk about.

I am greatful that you have turned the subject to your work and not taken to stare at me so when you tell me to stand on the X I do so and await the demonstration with a calm look on my face.
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
Old 03-01-2007, 10:55 PM   #12
ControlPhreak
Privileged Member

I flip the first circuit on the far wall. The lights dim as a spotlight illuminates Kilani. Flipping the second Futzle comes to life the giant eyes put there as showy headlights seem strangely menacing with Kilani in it's sights. The huge machine and the slender long haired girl seem so perfect together. "What are you about to do here?" I ask myself in an attempt to see reason, but all I see is at least 3 hours alone with her.

"Perfect! He can lift massive support columns or pickup an egg. Some of the large metal sheet would be ruined with those massive claws up there so he also has these."

Playing with the controls for the light touch arms, they move down and come to rest on the floor a foot on either side of Kilani. Seeing my work with such beauty is more than I can take, it's going to happen.

"Raise your arms please Kilani," I call out to her in a friendly voice, "You have to see this."
Pleasure Junkie
Old 03-02-2007, 07:05 AM   #13
fireflights
Never say never

As the lights go out and the spotlight hits me I become a little nervous and shade my eyes from the light as it moves into my eyes. I am not sure about what is going on here and I want to leave but I can't see. I decide I might as well trust this will turn out ok but I am feeling the tightening in my stomach telling me something is not right here.

I hear you tell me to place my arms up in the air and I comply, though it is slowly and indecisively about whether I should place myself into such a vulnerable position. I stand there with my arms in the air and wait to see what will happen though I am a little more afraid as time goes by that something here is not right at all.
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
Old 03-02-2007, 12:53 PM   #14
ControlPhreak
Privileged Member

Watching this stunning creature obey me is the clincher this will happen, and this girl will be mine.

"Right there, that's it, arms straight up reaching for the sky."

I take the left arm and raise it up, lightly stroking Kilani's left side as I show her the sensitivity of the controls. "Check this out," I say and wrap the metal hand around her wrist. The pressure sensitivity readout showing less than 1lb of pressure being exerted on her left wrist. The pressure almost non existsnt, however she's need 3000 lbs of pressure to move the fingers open.

"Try to get your hand out," I chuckle. "We do this as a demo all the time. Futzle is barely squeezing you, now try and get out," I continue to tease.
Pleasure Junkie
Old 03-02-2007, 06:50 PM   #15
fireflights
Never say never

I feel the metal hand lock about my wrist and it frightens me a little but I keep my composure and try to get my hand out of it's grip. "That is strong." I say softly as it does not even move an inch from my wrist. "Thank you for showing me this but I really should be getting back to my work." I say with a meek smile. "It was nice talking with you so now if you could just let me out I will be on my way."

I try to keep my composure as I feel the pit of my stomach drop when I don't see you move to release me from the grip of this machine.
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses