Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-18-2007, 09:37 PM   #1
fireflights
Never say never

fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The singles cruise (for all especially Squid)

(ok in this I want as many guys as possible but for the woman I forsure need someone to play Mari other then that other girls are welcome but not required.)

I never thought I would be here, a singles cruise and just a week after I got dumped by my boyfriend. Though I am only here for moral support for my friend Maribel I am here none the less and I want to just cry for the most part. How come I am here? Simple Mari as I call her told me that her friend who she had originally planned to go with ditched her at the end so seeing as i am newly single I could come with her and get cheered up with a load of hot single men, though most of them would be groping at me, not my idea of fun really.

My name ia Alice and I am a twenty nine year old retail adjuster from Phoenix Arizona. I am five foot nine with golden brown hair and 44DD bust. I weigh about 140lbs and have legs that go on foever. So it does not seem right that I am single but I am and my baby blue eyes show my sadness all too well though I try to smile and be happy while Mari is around. I turn as I hear my friend speak from beside me.
fireflights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 07:21 PM   #2
Hellcat
At Rest

Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It was a relief to have been able to talk Alice into coming with me at such short notice, to be honest I wasn’t sure she would come. But having had a recent bad time of it and getting dumped it wasn’t too long before I was able to persuade her.
‘it’s just the thing you need, a fresh break and all that. See things from a new perspective.’
Alice seemed so hesitant about coming on this cruise but if the though of all those guys to pick from didn’t sway her I was pretty sure the idyllic lifestyle would prove to be the clincher.

'Breath in that sea air, arn't you glad i talked you round now, instead of moping about at home? and there's something to be said for the view as well.' I watch as a pair of particularly handsome guys walk past.

My name is Maribel, I am thirty one years old, and employed as a personal assistant in a solicitors office in Phoenix. 5’10, with long blonde hair, deep blue eyes and a 38 bust. I am a fitness fanatic and somewhat of a hardbody. I am single by choice and by way of my career not really giving me the time to build lasting relationships
Old 02-19-2007, 07:28 PM   #3
fireflights
Never say never

fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"I don't know Mari, I just don't think I am ready to be back out on the market yet." I shrug as I follow her eyes to the men boarding the ship, sure they were hot but was I ready to forget Andy just yet? "I will try and have some fun here but I am not sure just how I can at the moment." We walk on to the deck and give them our tickets, they then direct us to our cabins which are on the first deck and right beside each other. "Atleast we are here together though and we can watch eachother to get out of bad situations." I sigh as we stand in the hallway infront of our rooms.
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
abandon their defences . . .
Old 02-19-2007, 07:36 PM   #4
Hellcat
At Rest

Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I sigh and secretly wonder whether I am going to have to put up with my friend moping about the ship instead of at home.
‘Look, by the time this holiday is through you will have forgotten all about Andy. You can be sure he will have moved on. That’s what men are like.’ I open the door to my cabin and I am greeted by a luxurious cabin with a balcony facing over the open water.
‘Why don’t you get unpacked, get freshened up and then we can check out the rest of the ship.’ I smile, Alice looks at me and returns a weak smile. I go over to her and give her a hug.
‘Look, trust me, you will have a great time.'
Old 02-19-2007, 08:27 PM   #5
Andering REDDSON
Banned

Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

When a strange guy in a uniform walks up. He smells of cheap soap and laudry starch.
“Well, hello ladies. ¿And what might you be up to?”
Andering REDDSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 08:50 PM   #6
fireflights
Never say never

before I can answer my friend a man in a uniform walks up to them. I turn to him and nod and a quick hello. "I think I am going to get settled in my room and change, meet you on deck in thirty min?" I ask Mari and when she nods her agreement I walk into my room and close the door behind me. I let out a sigh as thoughts of misery fill me and I wonder how I am to get through this damned cruise. I move to my bed and open my suit case pulling out a pair of jean shorts and a tank top, soft yellow in color. Once I have changed I leave my room and make my way up deck wondering where Mari has gotten to. I spot the man who had said hello to us prior and I feel I was kind of rude to him so I walk up to him with a sad smile on my face. "Hey sorry about being so rude, I don't really want to be here but my friend asked me to. it was nothing against you personally."
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
Old 02-20-2007, 02:35 PM   #7
Hellcat
At Rest

I watch as Alice disappears into her cabin, I sigh and wonder if it was such a good idea to talk her into coming along with me. She will be fine I think to myself, she will have so much fun tonight enjoying all that the ship has to offer that she will soon put thoughts of her failed relationship behind her.
Smiling with confidence I walk into my cabin and begin to unpack, as it is still early I decide to dress casual and go for a small black mini skirt and a matching sports bra, it moulds perfectly to the shape of my breasts and for a moment I admire the look in the mirror.
I step out onto the rooms balcony and look out across the ocean, from next door I can still hear sounds as Alice is unpacking…I think it will take more than 30 minutes, so I decide to go for a quick jog around one of the decks.
I close my cabin door and make my way through the ship and head towards the outside deck, as I go I pass a wine bar…at this time of day it is pretty quiet so I decide to get myself a drink.
Old 02-20-2007, 04:10 PM   #8
fireflights
Never say never

After I have said my peace to the guy I head off in the direction of the nearest bar, I need a drink badly. With so many men here I wonder just how fun this is going to be, for Mari it will be a blast. But for me? I am leary of men because I don't want to be hurt again like Andy did to me. I am here for Mari, pure plain and simple. As I enter the bar I spot Mari and head over to her, ordering my drink from a passing waiter as I walk. I take a seat beside her and smile. "So, meet anyone yet?" I ask jokingly as I know it is way too soon.
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
Old 02-20-2007, 04:31 PM   #9
Hellcat
At Rest

I smile at Alice, and take another sip of my cocktail. ‘Not yet, I’m checking out what’s on offer, you know me, I like to take my time’…I grin. ‘I don’t want to appear too eager,’ I laugh.
The one bad thing about my job is the pressure and the intensity can sometimes leave little room for men and anything other than the occasional fleeting fumble with some guy I met when half drunk at a bar.
‘One thing I have noticed however, is that there does seem to be more guys than girls on this cruise, not that I’m complaining of course. I wink
‘so have you seen much of the ship yet?’
I motion a waiter across to fetch my friend and I a pitcher of cocktail… don’t think I’m going to make it for my jog after all
Old 02-20-2007, 04:57 PM   #10
fireflights
Never say never

"I saw a little, felt I should apologize to that guy for being so rude earlier then came here." I say with a shrug. I am not one to want to be mean to a person, I am really sweet by nature and for me to have been so rude to the man who had approached us was not normally my character. "What about you? Seen much of the ship?" I ask as I take a glass and pour some cocktail into it from the pitcher the waiter sat down for them.
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
Old 02-20-2007, 05:30 PM   #11
Hellcat
At Rest

‘Oh huni, you know that’s your problem.. that’s why guys like Andy have you at their beck and call and then end up making you feel the way you do. That’s the whole point I brought you here was so that you could liberate yourself, get some space to breath and think things over.’ I smile and refill my glass from the pitcher.
‘Your problem is your too nice,’ I gently pat Alice on the hand and smile.
‘I was intending to go for a run but haven’t made it further than the bar yet. What do you say we let our hair down tonight. It’s the Captain’s Welcome Aboard Ball, its gonna be a great way to meet others on this ship.’
Old 02-20-2007, 05:40 PM   #12
NightStalker73au
Alone

NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)
Send a message via AIM to NightStalker73au Send a message via MSN to NightStalker73au Send a message via Yahoo to NightStalker73au

Sighing as i finished packing my small knapsack i walked out the front door and stood waiting only a few seconds before the taxi arrived. Having been single for the last five years my boss decided i needed a break so he sent me on this singles cruise. Having arrived at the dock i boarded and made my way along a few corridors to reach my room.

Showering i dressed in a fresh black shirt, black denim jeans and black boots before stepping out of room. Striding down the corridor i turned the corner and weighed up some options available to me. Spying the open bar i make my way inside and sit down at one end , ordering a drink wondering why my boss insisted on this.

Seated at the bar to most who would look was a man aged 35 years old, over 6 feet tall, strong muscular body with piercing blue eyes. His body had several tattoos on it.
NightStalker73au is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 05:46 PM   #13
fireflights
Never say never

I smile at Mari. "I know I am too nice Mari but I can't help it." I sigh then as she mentions the ball tonight I nod. "I suppose we should. I am going to try and have fun Mari, I really am." I say with more resolve then I actually feel but I have to try, Andy had hurt me but Mari was right. I allowed it to happen time and time again to me by being so nice to them when they were never very nice to me. "Now I just have to decide what to wear." I say with a small smile.
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
Old 02-20-2007, 05:59 PM   #14
Hellcat
At Rest

I grin at Alice, ‘Well I hope you took my advice sweetie. I shall be wearing a low cut cocktail dress, just short enough to show a bit of thigh, and low enough to show a little more up top.’
I take another sip from my glass.
‘As for as this holiday goes, there is no Andy..just you, me and a boat full of available talent.’
My eyes sweep across the bar at the gathering collection of people as the ship takes on more passengers.
‘Some of it more talented than others’ I try to stifle a small giggle, ‘Take a look over there.’ I motion with a nod of my head at the strong looking guy drinking alone.
So come on tell me, ‘What will you be wearing tonight?’
Old 02-20-2007, 06:11 PM   #15
fireflights
Never say never

I look over to the man as she motions to him and I shoot a small smile to hide her giggle incase he heard it. "Be nice Mari." I say in a small whisper. "Probably my black gown." of course all my friends knew this dress, it fit me like a glove and it was Andy's favorite as he said I looked like a goddess in it. Of course this was only when he wanted sex and other then that it was "Very nice" to him.
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
Old 02-20-2007, 06:18 PM   #16
NightStalker73au
Alone

NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)
Send a message via AIM to NightStalker73au Send a message via MSN to NightStalker73au Send a message via Yahoo to NightStalker73au

Most if not all called me Chris and sighing a little more i ordered another drink and looked around the bar briefly before pulling out a small notepad. Flicking through the pages i noticed there was some ball type thing for tonight and checking my watch had several hours to prepare for it. Putting my notepad back away i took a few quick swigs of the drink before standing and striding across to a corner table.
Old 02-20-2007, 06:21 PM   #17
Hellcat
At Rest

‘mmmm yes Blacks good, and have to say that I’ve always thought you looked stunning in that, you’ve the perfect figure.’ I spend a moment or two looking at Alice, I had always been a little jealous of the fact that she always seemed to have the perfect figure, at least to me. Where as I had to spend hours in the gym each week to keep myself looking good.
‘Sorry.’ I grin; I didn’t mean to embarrass you. ‘But even so, I reckon there’s going to be a few pairs of eyes on you when you walk into the room tonight. Here, let me top your glass up.’
I reach across and pour some more of the alcohol into Alice’s glass.
Old 02-20-2007, 06:29 PM   #18
fireflights
Never say never

I smile at my friend and think about the men turning their heads to see me. I know I am pretty, have been told this many times before but to me Mari is a stunner and I wish so many times I looked like her. "I think you will turn quite the few heads yourself Mari." I tell her as I drink more of my drink before she tops it off. "Thanks, should stop soon though, don't want to be drunk before the party even begins." I say with a chuckle. I notice the man moving in the corner of my eye and I wonder if he will be at the party.
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
Old 02-20-2007, 06:50 PM   #19
Hellcat
At Rest

‘I know what you mean Alice, I think we will need the staying power to last all night, these events usually go on till early morning.’
I look around the room, there are many people gathering now, I allow my mind to indulge itself as I watch the guys go past.
‘Well, its still pretty early in the afternoon, so I think what I’m going to do, once I’ve finished my drink. Is check out the spa facilities. I fancy a good massage or something to loosen me up before tonight.’
Old 02-20-2007, 07:04 PM   #20
NightStalker73au
Alone

Having sat down at the corner table my eyes purveyed the bar and all the patrons within. A few patrons were seated, others were milling about the bar as the bar staff and waitresses took orders. Eyes caught sight of two ladies and catching a smile from one i took a few more swigs of my drink and planned a few things for the next few hours.

Having seen enough of the bar i stood up, drank the rest of my drink left a sizable tab near my glass just as the waitress approached. Flashing her a grin i strode out of the bar heading for my room as i decided a few hours sleep would be the ideal plan before a whole night of drinking and dancing.