Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-11-2007, 03:46 PM   #1
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Break-in ( Lawless & My Dark Side)

Its late by the time i get home from work, all i can think about is how inviting my bed is looking to me at this point in time. I have a quick shower and ready myself for a nice and peiceful sleep, its an unusual hot and humid night so i clip into a summer nightie and remove all but my sheet from my bed. Finally i think to myself, i can get some sleep. As i slip into bed i make myself comfortable and then as soon as my head hits the pillow im out like a light.
my dark side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 03:59 AM   #2
_lawless
Chaos Bringer

_lawless Level 3 (300+)_lawless Level 3 (300+)_lawless Level 3 (300+)_lawless Level 3 (300+)
Send a message via MSN to _lawless Send a message via Yahoo to _lawless

I walk the streets of the city, after being kicked out of my own damn house by my wife. Needless to say I'm not in a good mood at the time. I look down at the ground, and put my hands in my trenchcoat pockets. "Fuck it..." I then go up to the nearest house's door, and check if it's locked. I know this is a single woman's house, because I'm the mail man on this street. As the door opens by itself, I shake my head. "Stupid bitch... didn't even lock her damn door..." He walk in, close the door, and lock it. I look around to make sure nobody was there, and then I sneak upstairs to her room. I take my time at taping her hands and feet up, and then gag her nice and good, shoving a pair of the skimpiest panties she had in her own mouth, and taping it over her mouth. Then I go back to her panty drawer since she seems to still be unconcious, and I start letting my curiosity take hold of me.
_lawless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 04:08 AM   #3
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

There is a noise that wakes me with a starting as it seems to be coming from inside my room.

I freeze in fear when i realise i cat move my hands or my feet and screaming is useless as i am also gagged.

How could i have slept though this, my heart racing a hundred miles and house as i get a clance of the person who is in my place. His eyes peirce straight through me a cold hard stare is all the emotion he is showing.
Old 02-07-2007, 03:40 AM   #4
_lawless
Chaos Bringer

_lawless Level 3 (300+)_lawless Level 3 (300+)_lawless Level 3 (300+)_lawless Level 3 (300+)

Seth moved over to her, with a grin, and starts to massage her covered breasts. "Oooh.. nice and firm." He says, and takes out a pocket knife, and flips it out. He then puts it under her shirt, and starts to slice through the fabric, until he could open it up to reveal what she wore underneath.
Old 02-07-2007, 04:18 AM   #5
my dark side
Banned

Trying hard to swirm to cover myself up, my hopeless attemps seem to turn him on as as his eyes widen with glee. His hands massageing my breasts like trying to mold them into shapes, my cries muffled by the gag.

Once he seems satisfied with the amount of pain his groping has caused to my breasts, he slowly runs his hands down my stomack towards my lower half. A wide grin speads across his face like he has achieved a great feat.
Old 02-07-2007, 04:23 AM   #6
_lawless
Chaos Bringer

He grinned and moved his hand under her skirt, then grabs ahold of it and rips it off. "Now, bitch... you're mine for the night... so here are your two options... humiliation, or pain... pain because it will probably hurt if you're not wet, or humiliation for enjoying someone raping you." He took the panties out of her mouth. "So, what's your answer?"
Old 02-07-2007, 04:33 AM   #7
my dark side
Banned

Looking at him though tear filled eyes. " I.. I dont want either" I stammer. "Please dont do this, let me go and i wont say anything" My voice starts to go as fear and reality take over and my body starts to tremble in fear.
Old 02-07-2007, 04:36 AM   #8
_lawless
Chaos Bringer

"You won't tell anyone, anyway!" He said and slaps her, then rips off the panties that were revealed under the skirt. "Now... pick one... or I will rape your ass, as well." He said, his grin going back on his face, as he looked down at her body. She IS beautiful... He thought.
Old 02-07-2007, 04:46 AM   #9
my dark side
Banned

My head still spinning from the slap it recieved. " Please dont do this, Take anything else you want but please dont hurt me" My begging continues as i hole to talk my way out of this situation. " I dont want either choice, Im not going to answer you with either responce " Laying still as i silently pray to myself that he tires of this and leaves. I look at him and away his move.
Old 02-07-2007, 04:49 AM   #10
_lawless
Chaos Bringer

"Then I'll choose for you." He said and unzips his pants, getting ontop of her. He started rubbing the head of his 8 inch cock up to her opening. "I hope you're ready... if you're not a virgin, you'll have to give me a blowjob later." He said, and pushes the head of his cock into her pussy, slowly, not bothering to make it wet.
Old 02-07-2007, 04:58 AM   #11
my dark side
Banned

"Please nooo..." My begging turns to screams from the pain of his dick entering me, the pressure feels like its ripping me. Unable to move away or get free, my swirming seems to drive it more and more painfully in me.

" I will do no such thing to you " stamming my words though the pain i am im.
Old 02-07-2007, 05:02 AM   #12
_lawless
Chaos Bringer

"You act as though you have a choice." He said, and starts to move in and out of her, over and over, moving his mouth to one of her breasts, and starts to lick at one of her nipples, while going a little bit faster in his thrusts.
Old 02-07-2007, 05:57 AM   #13
my dark side
Banned

Hearing his words, sends chills down my spine. My head races as i try to think of ways to get him away from me.the only way i can think of is to scare him off. Taking a deep breath i scream as long and as loud as i can, just hoping that someone hears me.
Old 02-07-2007, 06:00 AM   #14
_lawless
Chaos Bringer

"Idiot." He said, calmly, and stuffs the panties back into her mouth, then covers her mouth with his hand, and starts sending fast thrusts into her, as punishment. "I think... I might just tape your mouth, cuff your hands, and take you back to my house as a 'pet.'"
Old 02-07-2007, 06:17 AM   #15
my dark side
Banned

Thrusting my head about i try to remove the gag, i am unable to succeed as i turn into a sobbering mess at his words. I try to beg for him not to do that but cause of the crying and the gag my words are muffled and my attemps useless.

As the thrusting gets faster my cries get louder. I can only pray for this nightmare to end soon.
Old 02-07-2007, 06:21 AM   #16
_lawless
Chaos Bringer

He bit down on one of her nipples, but not hard enough to make it bleed. Then after thrusting some more, he starts panting. "I'm going to cum inside of you." He said. "Get your slutty-ass pregnant!" He said, grinning, and grunting. Finally he started shooting off into her, emptying his load inside of her glove-like tunnel.
Old 02-07-2007, 06:43 AM   #17
my dark side
Banned

Shaking my head in disbelief as to what as just occured, as i feel him shooting his cum in me. I swirm and move as much as i can, as i try to wiggle to get him out of me. My efforts fail and i collapse into the bed, my body giving up in defeat for now
Old 02-07-2007, 06:46 AM   #18
_lawless
Chaos Bringer

He pulled the knife back out, and then went over to her face, and took the panties out of her mouth, putting the head of his cock up to her it. "Now... you will suck it... and if you bite it... I will cut off your nice tits, and keep them as trophies." He said, putting the knife up to one of her nipples.
Old 02-07-2007, 07:01 AM   #19
my dark side
Banned

"Please you have had your fun, now let me go". Staring as his knife the whole time as i try to make my breaths shallow as to stop my nipple from touching the cold blade of the knife.
Old 02-07-2007, 07:04 AM   #20
_lawless
Chaos Bringer

"This night is far from over, whore." He said, and slaps her face with his cock. "Now... suck it.." He said. "Or I'll just stick it in your ass first... that way it will taste worse."