Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-07-2007, 09:05 AM   #41
Dutch_Rapist
Depraved pirate

Dutch_Rapist Level 2 (200+)Dutch_Rapist Level 2 (200+)Dutch_Rapist Level 2 (200+)

I continue holding her hair, like gold ringlets wrapped around my fingers. Having her there on her knees, her arms around my legs, looking down at her begging and pleading, gives me an overwhelming desire to take out my cock and rape her mouth...
If only I was sure I had the time.
I give her hair a little tug, hard enough to make it hurt, a little taste of what's in store for her.
"Don't lie to me, bitch! You didn't want to be alone with me. As for scaring you..."
I force her head down until she's on her knees again, and with my free hand give her a hard slap on her upturned ass.
"...you've seen nothing yet."
She looks so desirable like this, scared and begging on her knees, like the bitch she is.
"Gone for a week?" I shake my head. If only I could believe it. The thought of turning her marriage bed into a place of fear, pain and degradation, reminding her of what happened to her every time she walks into the room, turns me on a lot. The intrusion on her personal space, the utter violation of everything she is, would be so much more complete that way... The place I'm going to have to take her to is drafty, cold and filthy, which also has its charms, I suppose...
"I'd like to believe you, but you haven't been very trustworthy so far, have you?"
I slap her ass again.
"Maybe, just maybe, if you can give me some proof of how long he'll be gone, I might do you here."
Dutch_Rapist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 09:30 AM   #42
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I cry out at the indignities suffered by my hair and my ass being slapped (and I hate that soo much) Each slap sends a jolt of bright angry red through me that I am forced to swallow. For the moment. If only I get out of this mess. At this point I'm not sure if I can.

Suddenly I go quiet.

"Give me the phone"

Silence. I repeat myself louder.

"let me call him and you can hear for yourself?" I am trembling and sick with fear at the hands of this evil man. I might fear him, but
I also am growing to loathe him and cant give him the satisfaction he wants completely. I can only bite my tongue for so long.

gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 09:42 AM   #43
Dutch_Rapist
Depraved pirate

Dutch_Rapist Level 2 (200+)Dutch_Rapist Level 2 (200+)Dutch_Rapist Level 2 (200+)

She stops whimpering and asks me to give her the phone. I'm dumbfounded at the suggestion.
"I can hear what for myself? You yelling at him to come home because there's an intruder in the house? I didn't think you were that stupid! I've been watching the two of you and I know he woudn't be able to get here in time to save you. To save you from being raped, maybe, but if I have to I'll..."
I bring my hand to her neck, moving it down around it until I grab her throat. I get down on one knee and bring my mouth close to her ear.
"... If I can't have you..."
I kiss her ear gently and hold my mouth there, her hair against my face, whispering so softly that I'm barely audible. "...I'll kill you."
I take a quick, small bite in her earlobe and move my head away, slowly.
"Still, I'm curious. What exactly would you do to convince me?"
Old 04-09-2007, 01:42 AM   #44
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

asshole i KNEW he was lying.. he has no intention of letting me prove anything hes just fucking with my head!! and what can I do but cop it?

The summery scent of coconut oil reminds me of my morning every time Imove, the sand still falling to the floor beneath my tear streaked face; and my skin still stings slightly from the sun. How can my perfect day end like THIS? My shoulders normally so tense were like butter, before.. this demon turned up in my driveway.

The worst part is I'm stuck in this unfathomable position. I am on my knees backed into a corner and I cant decide if I be strong or give in to my feelings. The teas don't stop flowing.

kill me?
he whispers into my ear and bites it. is he serious?! I cry catches in my throat. Ill do anything to get out of this. In desperation I ignore the fist in my hair, I ignore the last thing he said to me, and force myself up and turn towards him. Hes still there on his knee close to me. I squeeze close my eyes for a second to clear them from the blurry tears.

"You can have me" I barely whisper. I look into his eyes and draw closer. He feels me trembling I am sure, because that much I cant control. Inching closer and closer, I take a deep breath and pause. Oh God I cant do this!! I bite my lip and muffle a sob.

But I have to.

I don't want to die.

Now my face is close to his that our lips are almost touching. Squeezing my eyes shut I force myself to touch my soft lips to his.

But they remain unmoving and unconvinced. So I kiss him again.
Old 04-09-2007, 04:55 AM   #45
Dutch_Rapist
Depraved pirate

For a moment I'm confused as she offers herself to me, her trembling and the tears glistening on her cheeks making her more alluring than anything I've ever seen before.
As she sits up and moves very close to me, her heat radiating against my body, and kisses me with those soft lips I go tense, unmoving.
For a split second I'm actually moved by her and it makes me lose control of the situation.
I don't like that.
When I don't respond to her kiss she kisses me again, her large breasts pressing against my chest. In my state of confusion I can't resist and close my eyes and let my tongue slide into her mouth, savoring the warm wetness in there. My hands move to her back in an instinctive move to pull her close and lose myself in her warmth...
Then I suddenly draw back my tongue as a flash of biting teeth shoots through my mind.
She almost had me, and it makes me angry!
I give her a violent shove, landing her back on the floor, and stand up, wiping a trace of her saliva from my lips with my hand.
For a moment I just glare at her, my hands rolled up in fists by my side, still trembling from the moment.
I still want her in her marriage bed, but she seems to have forgotten about the call she intented to make.
"What I meant to say..." I take a step closer, my fists dangling menacingly over her. "... if you call your husband, what would you say to him that would tell me exactly how long he'd be gone?"
I put one hand in my pocket, reaching for the knife in there.

Last edited by Dutch_Rapist; 04-09-2007 at 04:59 AM.
Old 04-09-2007, 06:02 PM   #46
gaggirl
* yawn *

Inside I shrink away from his embrace and his tongue, but force myself to accept him. Suddenly he shoves me hard back on the floor, the force banging my elbow on the coffee table. My heart pounds wildly, looking up at his angry form.

What happened!?

I'm happy that I found a weakness to appeal to. His desire is the chink in his amour, and now I know what I need to concentrate on. It might be the only way to get out of this alive. I don't know why he threw me back though, it scares me.

Dammit..

Wants to know what I would say to my husband? Hes covering up.. but heres another win for me after all.

Except for the knife! My mind scrambles to respond to his question. I don't know how I'm going to win him over. My eyes focus on the knife. When the words come they sound far away.

"We always say to each other -is it time to go home yet? and I'd ask him what time I need to get to the airport on..." I swallow "on Friday" And I think to myself that I would tell him I love and miss him and can he come home sooner,*PLEASE*. The thoughts make me cry again.
Old 04-09-2007, 06:16 PM   #47
Dutch_Rapist
Depraved pirate

Her eyes are fixed on the knife, wide with fear, and she starts crying again, her shoulders shaking with her sobs.
She's so beautiful. I love seeing her like this.
"You ask him if it's time to go home yet," I repeat. "Are you trying to tell me he left without telling you? Why ask him if you already know?"
I rub my chin, thinking. I very much prefer having her in here to fuck her at my leisure, but I have to be sure.
She's still on the floor, a crumbled tearstained mass, her blue dress pushed high over her tanned legs, almost exposing the yellow bikini underneath.
As I contemplate my next move I stare at the tattoo on her ankle.
"Right," I finally say. "You can ask him what time to pick him up on friday. That would convince me. I just hope for your sake he doesn't sound surprised at the question."
I reach down and grab one of her wrists, pulling her roughly on her feet. "Where's your phone?" I ask her.
I'm not sure if she plans on trying anything but I'm going to make damn sure that she knows she'll regret it if she does.
Old 04-09-2007, 06:26 PM   #48
gaggirl
* yawn *

"No he wont, " I sniff, "Its a game we play..." Rainbows shine in my mind imagining that in a few moments Ill be talking to my husband and getting the love and reassurance I need. He hauls me roughly to my unsteady feet. God how could I have done what i just did and how can I make myself do it again? IT seems to get me the things I want.

"The phones" I point to the computer table behind the glass front door. He puts the blade to my neck, turns me around and grabs another fistful of hair.. the blade is agonizingly sharp.
Old 04-10-2007, 03:16 PM   #49
Dutch_Rapist
Depraved pirate

She shows me where the phones are, on the computer table she used to sit behind when she met me on the swingersite.
How fitting. It's where we first met!
I hold her tight from behind with one arm around her shoulders, her back against me, my hard cock pressed against her ass. I put the knife against the side of her neck with my left hand and bring my mouth close to her ear, her scent filling my nostrils.
"Right then."
I lead her to the glass door and make her open it, walking slowly to the computertable, her knees almost giving way from time to time.
As we reach the table I walk to the chair, still holding her, and sit down, pulling her with me.
She's now sitting on my lap, her weight pressing down on me, turning me on.
I hold the knife in place and continue holding her tight against me, my hand moving down to her breasts.
"Now..." I whisper in her ear. "Make that call and hold the phone close so I can hear everything he says."
I press the blade a little tighter against her soft skin. "And remember... one stupid word and he'll come home to find you dead and me long gone. So don't."
I kiss her ear and lick her earlobe, waiting for her to pick up the phone. My hand has reached her right breast and starts kneading it through her clothes, my breath heavy in her ear.
Old 04-13-2007, 01:32 AM   #50
Dutch_Rapist
Depraved pirate

Suddenly the front door is kicked in and a hippo, three chickens with albatrosses around their neck and a policeman waving a gun storm into the house.
I'm startled and let go, she jumps up, swirls around and punches my face in. Really hard.
As I fall back on the floor in a bleeding mass of blinding pain, the chair rolling away, she kicks me in the face and quickly walks out, leaving me trying to find an exit from this spinning room through the dark red haze.
As the policeman starts shooting his gun at me, the hippo starts jumping up and down on my head while the chickens take out a medical encyclopedia and start reciting from it as if it were scripture.
The policeman isn't a very good shot and I'll survive the only wounds he manages to inflict. Still, the chickens and the hippo are annoying the hell out of me, so I crawl up and before they can inflict any more torture I run for the nearest window and crash through it headfirst.
As I smash into the concrete driveway among flying fragments of bloodstained glass, a bleeding mass with bullets through my crotch, my wrists and ankles, the strange thought passes through my mind that I will send her a cheque to pay for the window.
I'm actually going to do it, it's the least I can do. Thinking confused thoughts like these I turn my back to the house forever and make a run for it, bullets flying over me and the chickens' screechy voices continuing to fly around in my brain like razorblades gone berserk.
'Well, I guess my raping days are over', I mutter to myself as I try make my way back to my underground lair stumbling unseen through the sewer.
After several unsuccesful attempts I manage to drag myself back to my cold, dark home deep underneath the Opera to throw up, smash some mirrors and grab some drinks with my old friends the demons.
Cheers!

Last edited by Dutch_Rapist; 04-13-2007 at 01:35 AM.
Old 04-13-2007, 02:02 AM   #51
gaggirl
* yawn *

yep a fitting ending if ever I saw one!