Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-10-2007, 04:20 PM   #1
Lerok

Lerok has initial reputation
Default Homework

First try The setting is rather supposed to be blackmailing / humilation than violent rape. My character is a male student, the other one would be a coed, but this should become obvious in the introducation below.

RP:
It is friday afternoon. Finally. After a whole week full of boring lectures, homeworks and exams I have some time to relax. When I deceided to study, i really had other things in mind than working all day. I mean aren't students supposed to sleep till 12am, get drunk, party and have sex everyday? I mutter arround some more before i deceide to get over it for now, so that i can start enjoying my weekend.
I grab myself a beer and let me sink into the armchair. I will probably start watching football and later in the evening check out some friend who throws a big party every friday. A smile comes to my face and i have completly forgotten my bad mood which i had just some minutes ago. While snoozing in my chair I remember that i bid on some replacement part for my car on eBay this morning and i should probably check if I "won" the auction. With all my power i convince myself to stand up, turn on my PC and fire up my mail proggy. Spam, bills, more spam... then an email marked with high priority pops up. Seeing the sender address, i immediately get worried about my weekend planings. The mail was sent by a coed. Not that I wouldn't enjoy receiving mails from coeds, and this one even looks quite hot i have to admit, but she is a bit.. too motivated with her study for my taste. What is worse is that we were assigned to do some research homework last week. I was planing to copy and paste something form the internet a day before the deadline or anything which doesn't makes too much work, through she didn't seemed to like this idea too much. She told me that she expected me to deliver my part untill thursday, so she can proofread it and tell me what to change, rewrite or improve. Right - as if I would start working more than 3 days before the deadline.
I ponder if i should read the mail, or better delete it right away, but in the end my curious self wins and I start reading. At the end of the mail i fume with rage. This bitch. Because i "failed to keep up with our time shedule" she already complained to the prof about my "lack of cooperation and interest" and asked him to get assigned to another student, which would get me a failed. While i don't really care to be a good student, i can't afford to fail this course. As "a last chance", she offers me 24 hours to get the writing done to her satisfaction. I'm close to reply her to fuck off, but hold back and try to calm down a bit. After i thought about it some time, i come to the conclusion that i really don't have any choice. If i fail this course it will probably get kicked from the university at the end of the year. So i surrender to my fate and start working... on a friday evening.
Two hours later a friend calls, asking why i didn't show up to his party yet. This doesn't exactly raises my mood and i also didn't managed writing more than half a page yet. "Time for a break" i think and try to relax in my chair a bit while reconsidering my situation. "Maybe a bit revenge would make me feel better - as long as i doesn't gets me into more trouble", i think. She probably has all her work stored on her computer. If her papers would "disappear" she would have a hard time explaining to the prof how she wants to blame me for beeing lazy, while she has done even less. I grin and start to like this idea.
Now i only have to get access to her PC. Given that millions of computers of unwary, clueless users are infected by tronjans and worms every day there isn't a bad chance that she is one of them. At least it was worth a shot and will be a welcome change from writing this boring homework. I take her IP Adress out of the header of the mail she sent me, fire up some of my special progs (you never know when you need them) and started scanning. Bingo. Sure enough some email worm she apperently catched from an infected mail waited with a backdoor to be exploited. Finally things go more the way I like it. I start my search for her part of the homework and 2 minutes later all what is left of it are random bits. At least on her PC, of course, i take a copy for myself. I feel good. I wish i could see her face when she discovers that all her precious homework has gone missing.
I'm about to disconnect, when i deceide to look arround some more on the harddisk. Apprently she has a digital camera because there are hundrets of selfmade picutres in her "My Pictures" folder. However the motives are rather boring. She and her parents, she with her friends, her boyfriend, some landscape and so on. I get bored quickly untill i check some subfolder named "04_23_2007". I'm stunned. I really didn't expected to see such images. Now this changes quite a bit. I lean back and grin plotting the things to come.
Lerok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 09:40 PM   #2
goodboy
Privileged Member

goodboy has initial reputation

(a date in future, eh? very clever!)

I get back at around ten am that night. Oh these stupid shoppings! I have to finish that assignment as quickly as I can, instead I've had to go shopping with mom. A whole evening wasted!

As I open my folders, I don't find the assignment files where I had expected them to be. Oh god, I had misplaced them. But when I don't find them anywhere reasonable on my drive, I start panicking.

Then I remember I had emailed whatever I had done to my friends. One of them, Lerok, leaved quite close. I'd have to get it now. I could email him of course, but he may not be online now, and I need to use this night.

I am dressed in my baggy T-shirt and jeans, and I don't change since I'll be back soon. Fifteen minutes of driving later, I have pressed his calling bell and waiting on the porch.