Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-05-2007, 02:20 AM   #101
Dutch_Rapist
Depraved pirate

Dutch_Rapist Level 2 (200+)Dutch_Rapist Level 2 (200+)Dutch_Rapist Level 2 (200+)

I increase the speed with which I'm fingerfucking her asshole. She remains tight, which turns me on. I lie down next to her, my finger still in her ass. My face is next to hers and while I continue fingering her ass I grab her hair with my other hand and turn her face towards me, forcing her to look at me.
I give her my cockiest grin as I add another finger to her ass, pushing it slowly in. There's not much left of the tomboy girl I met earlier that day. I love the way she looks now, her femininity laid bare in the most vulnerable way, degraded and abused, no more than a fucktoy for me to do with as I please and powerless to do anything about it.
Dutch_Rapist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 02:30 AM   #102
el frances

el frances has initial reputation

He turns me toward him, so I have the privilege of staring into his face again. He must have self-esteem problems, constantly needing my attention. Funny how he thinks he's so in control. I mean, every time I insult him, he explodes. He'll probably cry about it later- ow. He put another finger in. I roll my eyes at him.
el frances is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 02:38 AM   #103
Dutch_Rapist
Depraved pirate

Dutch_Rapist Level 2 (200+)Dutch_Rapist Level 2 (200+)Dutch_Rapist Level 2 (200+)

As I put the second finger in she rolls her eyes, encouraging me to immediately try a third. The little bit of lubricant is pretty much gone now, so this must hurt. I want her to look at me so she feels even more vulnerable and exposed, not giving her the chance to hide her face and escape into her own world while I abuse her. This is really turning me on and I start grinding my cock against the side of her naked leg while stretching her asshole.
Old 04-05-2007, 02:53 AM   #104
el frances

I close my eyes, which probably makes him happy, but who cares, three fingers in my ass hurts like hell. He's rubbing up against me now, maybe this be over kinda quick.
Old 04-07-2007, 10:24 AM   #105
Dutch_Rapist
Depraved pirate

As I start fucking her with three fingers her will finally seems to break and she closes her eyes, trying to ignore the pain.
I'm really turned on by this and I pull my fingers out very roughly, feeling the dry skin inside her protesting at the violent friction, and turn her over on her back, climbing on top of her, forcing her legs apart with my knees. Without bothering to put on a condom I put some spit on my cock, grab hold of one of her asscheeks and with my other hand push my cock into that wonderfully tight pussy, sliding in all the way up to my balls and begin fucking her very hard, breathing heavily.
Old 04-07-2007, 03:22 PM   #106
el frances

Oh, this again. I honestly thought he was going to fuck my ass. I'm not really resisting right now. I kinda keep changing my mind whether I want to talk back and piss him off, or just letting him finish raping me and get on with life. But when I think that second part, why am I just going to let someone rape me because it's easier that way? But then, I don't think fighting will get me out anyway.