Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-06-2007, 03:23 AM   #1
Herr Desidaerius

Herr Desidaerius has initial reputation
Default Serve and Obey (Herr Desidaerius & eos69671)

After the death of my wife, I retreated for several years into a routine of work, teaching at a nearby university as the chair of the Computer Science department and trolling web forums.

One night, I happened across a BDSM-themed website. Curious, I created a profile and met 'Maya'.

Maya had just turned 18 and her photos spoke volumes. She said she was looking for a Master, so we set up a meeting at a nearby diner to talk.
Herr Desidaerius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 03:43 AM   #2
eos69671

eos69671 has initial reputation

Maya was a small girl, 5"3 103 lbs. With long red hair & sky blue eyes. Her breast match her small frame at 34 B. Just out of high school she was out t try new things before she hit collage. One night she met this guy online. He was new to the game as well, but know what he liked. Maya just longed to please a master, no matter what please him. So she said she met him that night. She was getting ready for there meeting. She picked out this little black dress. It always made her hair & eyes stand out. The dress was thin stapes that hung just above the kness. Under she had matching black bra & thog with little red hearts. She ended the look with black pumps. She left her long red hair down & put on little make up. Just red lips stick & black eye liner. She left her mom's house. Telling her mom, she be back late. She got in her car & dive to the diner to met & talk with this man. As she got to the diner, she looked around for someone who looked like they where waitting for someone. But she realy had nothing thing to go on. The man had told her vary little about himself, but her on the other hand was an open book. She talk me her name, what she looked like & what she was into. There was no detail she left out. But where was this man. The host come up to her asking if she like to be sitted. She said yes, but i'm waitting for someone. She took a set at a table & picked up a manu & waitting for this man, she know almost nothing about.
eos69671 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 03:46 AM   #3
Herr Desidaerius

Default re

I look at Maya from the neighboring table.

"Are you eating alone tonight?" I ask with a gentle smile.

Maya looks at me and smiles. From our talks on the phone, she recognizes my voice and joins me at my table.
Old 04-06-2007, 04:06 AM   #4
eos69671

Maya, Got up & walked over.

"For a sec there I was worride that I was eatting alone. It's nice to meet you. Please forgive me, I forgot your name... As you know i'm Maya & you are?"
Old 04-06-2007, 04:07 AM   #5
Herr Desidaerius

Default first things first

Before I answer your question, I have one for you. Why are you here?
Old 04-06-2007, 04:26 AM   #6
eos69671

She was taking back by the power in his voice. She could only answer his question. But hope she answered it right. But she spoke low so no others around her would hear.

To met with a master & do as i'm told.
Old 04-06-2007, 04:33 AM   #7
Herr Desidaerius

Default we'll see...

I sit there studying your features for a moment, as if evaluating the sincerity of your response. The waitress comes and takes our orders. After she departs, I pass a strange looking device across the table- a clear acrylic shaft. Obviously a vibrator, it has two unique features- straps which evidently go around your legs and a small ridge on one side to sit against your clit.

"Go to the bathroom and slip this inside you," I instruct Maya discreetly. "Once it is inside you, turn it on and join me out here again. By doing so, you show that you agree that you are now my property to do with as I please."
Old 04-06-2007, 04:58 AM   #8
eos69671

I take the device as you pass it over the table & close my hand around it to hide it. I look at the other people around us, but they did not seem to notice it. You have instructed me in what to do & I see this as my 1st test that I must passed. I stand up, lookin you in the eye I say yes Master & then walk to the bathroom.

In the bathroom. I look at myself, thinking. I can't beleve i'm doing this. But I want it so bad, So I go into one of the stalls, I remove my thong & then step into the two straps. I put thm all the way to the hip, there a snug fit, with no chance of the device slipping down. I slip the vibrator in side me & just as you said the small ridge on the side sat right against my clit. I took a beath in & turned it on. My knees buckled as a small mone passed my lips. Oh god this little thing was powerful. I pulled my thong back up & this pushed on me harder making it even harder to walk. But I had to do my best. It was silent, So the only way any one would know was how I acted & by my face. So I looked down to the floor as I slowly walked out of the bathroom & back to the table to you. The rubbing as I walked made me weter & weter. This thing was working my clit, like I was never worked before. As I got to the table I looked at you as I bit my lip trying to think of something else, as I tryed to puch away the feeling that started to grow inside me.

"It is done, Master."

I stood there waitting for your reply, hoping you send me back to remove it & hoping you would not tell me to sit down.
Old 04-06-2007, 05:06 AM   #9
Herr Desidaerius

Default good girl

"Good girl," I say, praising you. "Now as I promised, I will tell you a little about me."

"My wife died several years ago and its been a while since I have really dated or anything. Don't get me wrong, I love my wife and I miss her dearly. No one will ever replace her.

As you can understand though, companionship is essential to life.

My given name is David, however you will address me as Master or Master Desidaerius. The first few weeks I will be forgiving of your slipups, however I expect you to learn things quickly. After the grace period, punishment will be swift and severe.

The rewards for proper behavior should be sufficient to justify this however.

Now do you have any questions for me?
Old 04-06-2007, 05:25 AM   #10
eos69671

" I understand Master Desidaerius. "

I bit my lip again as she could feel myself getting closer to cumming. I was hard to keep talking when all my body wanted to do was let it's jusic go. I let out a small mown.

"Aww, God.. Master my only question is how long do you wish me like this."

I had other question that was for sure my mind wasfilled with questions on the way here. But now my mind could only think of how big my clit was growing from the no stop play it was getting. I knew I could not last long like this. That I would be cumming soon, right here in the middle of this diner with all looking on. I wanted to cum, but no, not here. When I cum, it is a earthquack, shaking my whole body from the in side out. This was pure torter. I look at my new master with pleding eyes, would he just sit there as my clit hit new hights.

Our food came as I stood there hoping he would send me back to the restroom, to cum & then join him for dinner.
Old 04-06-2007, 05:40 AM   #11
Herr Desidaerius

Default hmmm

I notice your trembling. Your skin is flushed and the reason is apparent. The culprit is the intruder between your legs, grinding away at your sex relentlessly.

I begin eating, ignoring your question for the time being.

"Have you ever been in a Master/slave relationship before, Maya?" I ask. "There are going to be a lot of things that are going to be new to you if not. I hope that even if you have, I teach you something new though."

After several more minutes, I withdraw a small remote control from my shirt pocket and push one of the buttons. The vibrator doesn't stop, but slows down to a less intense and slower pulse, relieving you of your immediate need to come.

"I also realize that you will have limits." I say smiling and understanding. "However I hope you realize I plan on expanding them."