Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-02-2007, 03:16 AM   #61
_lawless
Chaos Bringer

_lawless Level 3 (300+)_lawless Level 3 (300+)_lawless Level 3 (300+)_lawless Level 3 (300+)
Send a message via MSN to _lawless Send a message via Yahoo to _lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggirl

I am stunned by all I hear. WHat?!

"I'm not a slut!" I snarl. "Now uncuff me!!!" he undoes his belt, no answer, just a smile... "What are you doing!?" My heart is in my throat.

WHAP

The sharp sting forces me to suck in air and let out a cry
He continues to lash her across the backside with the belt. "I'm going to keep doing this, until you admit to being a whore." He told her, and unzipped his pants, putting it in her face to show her. "See this? This is all you should care about anymore."
_lawless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 03:22 AM   #62
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

you just cop a mouthful of expletives
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 03:23 AM   #63
_lawless
Chaos Bringer

_lawless Level 3 (300+)_lawless Level 3 (300+)_lawless Level 3 (300+)_lawless Level 3 (300+)
Send a message via MSN to _lawless Send a message via Yahoo to _lawless

Huh?))
_lawless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 07:14 AM   #64
Minki

Minki has initial reputation
Arrow Minki

Quote:
I admire the slut curled before me. Her chocolate curls match nicely with her clothes. Her does eyes, are mixed with fear and panic. Rubbing her stocking covered legs, I become hard, imagining her tight pussy around me. Running my hand under her skirt, I rub around her lips through her panties.

Smiling I ask "Didn't your mother ever tell you what happens to good little girls who dress like sluts?"

Gaze was fixed on the mans beside her. Speechless. A slut? - no. She didn't dress ...Or perhaps she had wanted some attention but this wasn't quite what she'd asked for. An almost unheard whimper sounding from her lips as she'd felt his hand run along the length of her stockinged legs, around her hips and against the softness of the fabric that perfectly supplied a barrier to her sex.

Yes..in fact her mother had but she'd never believed her! ”N- no..”. She'd lied, with a flush of cheeks due to the uncomfortable feeling of shame she'd felt as his hand played against the warmth between her thighs. ”I..have.”. She'd started with a shift of her stiffly positioned body to reach for her purse. ”Money...” Bag uncomfortably pulled along her side and pushed toward him across the mucky floor. ”You can have it.”
Minki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 07:27 AM   #65
Milkman

Milkman has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Milkman
Default re:

I continue pumping in and out of my victim's mouth, her bloody swollen lips clenching my tool as it diabolically pistons in and out of her mouth. Her protests have been long silenced by the intruder in her mouth.

One of my companions (anyone?) has taken her pussy, and is in the process of grinding it with his meat. i hand him a vibrator and exchanging cruel smiles, its evident where this toy is destined...

"Lube it up" I say as I pump her mouth. 'The bitch probably has a tight ass."
Milkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 09:14 AM   #66
alg9
Privileged Member

alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minki

Gaze was fixed on the mans beside her. Speechless. A slut? - no. She didn't dress ...Or perhaps she had wanted some attention but this wasn't quite what she'd asked for. An almost unheard whimper sounding from her lips as she'd felt his hand run along the length of her stockinged legs, around her hips and against the softness of the fabric that perfectly supplied a barrier to her sex.

Yes..in fact her mother had but she'd never believed her! ”N- no..”. She'd lied, with a flush of cheeks due to the uncomfortable feeling of shame she'd felt as his hand played against the warmth between her thighs. ”I..have.”. She'd started with a shift of her stiffly positioned body to reach for her purse. ”Money...” Bag uncomfortably pulled along her side and pushed toward him across the mucky floor. ”You can have it.”
"Money, I don't want your money" I respond, leaning in to give her a soft, almost affectionate kiss on the cheek.
I slide my fingers under your panties, and slip one into you. Rubbing inside gently I feel your juices begin to flow. With my other hand I slide them down your legs, and toss them away.
alg9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 12:35 PM   #67
goodboy
Privileged Member

goodboy has initial reputation

@Milkman:

You should realize that you stole my RP. Since you are new, you should be warned that this is against the general etiquette. Never do that again.

Having said that, I won't spoil your RP. Enjoy it, but ensure no repitition of this mistake in the future.
Old 04-02-2007, 02:08 PM   #68
Minki

Arrow Minki

Quote:
"Money, I don't want your money" I respond, leaning in to give her a soft, almost affectionate kiss on the cheek.
I slide my fingers under your panties, and slip one into you. Rubbing inside gently I feel your juices begin to flow. With my other hand I slide them down your legs, and toss them away.
Was she even going to ask? No. She wasn't that naive. From the interest he'd been paying on her legs and the obvious screams that seemed to break the silence every now and then. She'd been well aware. Mussed hair sticking to the side of her face as he'd leaned in to press his lips to her cheek, girl simply rejecting it with a turn of her face so she'd been forced to stare at the floor.

The tips of her nails scratching the cement flooring, lithe form tensing as she'd felt his hand easily find its way beneath the only barrier she'd had. Nostrils flaring softly as she'd felt her panic rise and her lips part in some silent protest she couldn't quite gather...Yet.

”Don't..” She'd pleaded once she'd found her voice. It was only the beginning and something that could easily be stopped. Dry walls parting as his finger slipped into her. Legs instinctively closing around his hand to end the humiliation. A knee grazing to the hard surface of the floor trying to keep the cotton thong from easily being disregarded. ”S-stop!” She'd stammered her voice rising in an attempt to stop his advances and perhaps convince herself she wasn't scared.
Old 04-02-2007, 04:21 PM   #69
alg9
Privileged Member

alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Was she even going to ask? No. She wasn't that naive. From the interest he'd been paying on her legs and the obvious screams that seemed to break the silence every now and then. She'd been well aware. Mussed hair sticking to the side of her face as he'd leaned in to press his lips to her cheek, girl simply rejecting it with a turn of her face so she'd been forced to stare at the floor.

The tips of her nails scratching the cement flooring, lithe form tensing as she'd felt his hand easily find its way beneath the only barrier she'd had. Nostrils flaring softly as she'd felt her panic rise and her lips part in some silent protest she couldn't quite gather...Yet.

”Don't..” She'd pleaded once she'd found her voice. It was only the beginning and something that could easily be stopped. Dry walls parting as his finger slipped into her. Legs instinctively closing around his hand to end the humiliation. A knee grazing to the hard surface of the floor trying to keep the cotton thong from easily being disregarded. ”S-stop!” She'd stammered her voice rising in an attempt to stop his advances and perhaps convince herself she wasn't scared.
I really didn't expect her not to twist from my kiss but, it is still a little insulting. I feel her legs clamp shut, nearly trapping my hands, but I enjoy the feel of her stockings rubbing against my hands.
I place my hands in between her knees and force her legs apart, quickly repositioning myself inside them.
Her feeble pleas for me to stop go unheeded. I reach down and stroke her soft brown hair, "Shhhh... you know you wanted this, or you wouldn't be dressed like you are."

Then I move my hand back up her leg, and stuff it back inside her, working back and forth to try to get her ready. One small groan escapes her mouth, followed by a sob.

With my other hand I explore her body, running it up and down her legs, up her back, down her chest, squeezing a tit throught the fabric, enjoying her firm yet femine form.

Last edited by alg9; 04-02-2007 at 04:29 PM.
Old 04-02-2007, 07:12 PM   #70
Minki

Arrow Minki

Quote:
I really didn't expect her not to twist from my kiss but, it is still a little insulting. I feel her legs clamp shut, nearly trapping my hands, but I enjoy the feel of her stockings rubbing against my hands.
I place my hands in between her knees and force her legs apart, quickly repositioning myself inside them.
Her feeble pleas for me to stop go unheeded. I reach down and stroke her soft brown hair, "Shhhh... you know you wanted this, or you wouldn't be dressed like you are."

Then I move my hand back up her leg, and stuff it back inside her, working back and forth to try to get her ready. One small groan escapes her mouth, followed by a sob.

With my other hand I explore her body, running it up and down her legs, up her back, down her chest, squeezing a tit through the fabric, enjoying her firm yet femine form.
When her plan to capture his hands between her thighs had failed a surprised sob sounded from her lips at the loss of his finger and hand all within a second of each other. Now what?!

Muscles aching as she'd felt his hands enclose around her knees and pry them apart. It taking every ounce of strength she had not to cry out in sheer frustration of the situation. ”Please you can't do this!”. She'd begged. It was immoral...wrong even!

Feeling the warmth of his body replace the cool sweep of air that had danced across her sensitive sex. Cringing as he'd hovered above her and run his fingers threw her silky tresses in a petting fashion. ”But I-I...don't!.I never, I aint wanting it ...- I swear!”. She'd retorted to his so called cooing.

Lower lip drawn into her mouth as she'd felt the pressure meet the softness of her somewhat silky walls once more. Stimulation was stimulation and her body seemed to betray ever protest she'd been pressing forward.

Tummy painfully pressing into the hardness of the floor with an forced rock of her hips against his hand since she'd still been on it through the whole experience, skirt rising along the sides of her round hips since it had been tightly trapped against her body and the floor. ”Ungh!” lashes fluttering to control the tears welling in her eyes before she'd shut them tightly and felt his hands lay claim to the rest of her clothed body.
Old 04-02-2007, 07:36 PM   #71
alg9
Privileged Member

Quote:
When her plan to capture his hands between her thighs had failed a surprised sob sounded from her lips at the loss of his finger and hand all within a second of each other. Now what?!

Muscles aching as she'd felt his hands enclose around her knees and pry them apart. It taking every ounce of strength she had not to cry out in sheer frustration of the situation. ”Please you can't do this!”. She'd begged. It was immoral...wrong even!

Feeling the warmth of his body replace the cool sweep of air that had danced across her sensitive sex. Cringing as he'd hovered above her and run his fingers threw her silky tresses in a petting fashion. ”But I-I...don't!.I never, I aint wanting it ...- I swear!”. She'd retorted to his so called cooing.

Lower lip drawn into her mouth as she'd felt the pressure meet the softness of her somewhat silky walls once more. Stimulation was stimulation and her body seemed to betray ever protest she'd been pressing forward.

Tummy painfully pressing into the hardness of the floor with an forced rock of her hips against his hand since she'd still been on it through the whole experience, skirt rising along the sides of her round hips since it had been tightly trapped against her body and the floor. ”Ungh!” lashes fluttering to control the tears welling in her eyes before she'd shut them tightly and felt his hands lay claim to the rest of her clothed body.
Working my fingers deep inside you, I feel your body respond, despite what your mind is telling you. Leaning in towards you I begin to kiss your neck, and shoulders.
My hands go up under your shirt, exploring every inch of your body before settling on your tits. I roll your nipples with my fingers to get them to stand up.
Unable to stand it much longer, my hands leave, and hike your tight leather skirt up around your hips. With one hand, I let myself out of my pants, while the other pulls your underwear away from your body.

I rub my hard cock around your sex, lean and and ask "Are you ready for the fuck of your life, slut?"
Old 04-03-2007, 12:22 AM   #72
Bad Man
Privileged Member

Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I watch the 5 girls at my 'borrowed' table gasping in shock and fear...and knowing that they are next....

Looking around, I see that this paricular table can be aprtitioned off into a private alcove....

I point my gun at one of the girls..."YOU - get your ass up and close off the divider...NOW ! The rest of you...stay put or get shot...got it?"
Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote