Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-07-2007, 06:16 PM   #61
Hellcat
At Rest

Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

‘Yeah, yeah….’ I grin, ‘A nightcap…’ I let the true meaning of my words hang in the air.
‘The whole point of this is to indulge, in whatever takes your fancy Alice. They do a sumptuous chocolate buffet mid week…. But if you fancy something a little sweeter…’ my words drift of as my eyes catch up with some of the new arrivals, ‘then you will find that all tastes are catered for.’
I take a sip of my drink, as I scan the room.
‘exactly… have fun… this is a guilt free zone.’ I smile as I reach for my glass again
Old 03-07-2007, 06:50 PM   #62
NightStalker73au
Alone

NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)
Send a message via AIM to NightStalker73au Send a message via MSN to NightStalker73au Send a message via Yahoo to NightStalker73au

Finishing my drink i push my glass back across the bar sliding a healthy tip underneath it. Sighing loudly i glance around and make my way past several tables across to the door. Leaving the ball room i glance around just before i do and notice everyone dancing and laughing. Striding back down the corridors i unlock and almost kick my cabin door open leaving it ajar as i remove and throw my jacket down on a chair. Absolute waste of time this trip had been i mused to myself as i opened the drinks cabinet and pulled out the bottle of scotch.
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker
NightStalker73au is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 01:01 AM   #63
fireflights
Never say never

fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The new man smiles at us as he says hello. "Good evening." I say to him with a smile and as he has the barkeep freshen our drinks I eye him. He is a handsome enough man and she noticed he had the barkeep charge a significant am mount to his card which led her to believe he had power, the kind of power her father had. "Please join us." I extend my hand to him with a genuine smile. "I'm Alice and this is Mari."
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
abandon their defences . . .
fireflights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 03:50 AM   #64
Hellcat
At Rest

Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As Alice invites the man to our table I smile and extend my hand also in a friendly greeting.
I’m taken by the assured air of your presence and the way that you carry yourself, quite unlike any of the other men that I’d seen on the ship. I glance over to Alice and give her a knowing smile
I thank you as my drink is refreshed.
‘Pleased to meet you…’
Old 03-17-2007, 01:23 PM   #65
fireflights
Never say never

fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Alice continues to drink, talking about her life and her recent breakup slips out of her mouth as the drink loosens her tongue more and more. "But then you don't want to hear this." She giggles and soon finds herself yawning profoundly. "Oh, I'm sorry, must be more tired then I thought." She says from the back of her hand. "I think I might need to go and lay down for a bit, might have had too much to drink."
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
Old 03-17-2007, 04:27 PM   #66
Hellcat
At Rest

As Alice continues retelling her life story, I continue to take occasional sips from champagne glass, revelling in its illustrious flavour, rare indeed for me to experience such a fine drink.. I begin to chip to the conversation, telling our host about my own experiences on board and how I’d been able to talk Alice into coming along.
Alice yawns loudly…
‘Are you okay sweetie?’ I ask.. I truth I don’t feel the best myself and several times have to stifle a yawn, I put this down to not having fully recovered from my cocktails earlier in the day.
‘Do you want a hand getting to your cabin?’ I enquire
Old 03-17-2007, 04:41 PM   #67
NightStalker73au
Alone

NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)
Send a message via AIM to NightStalker73au Send a message via MSN to NightStalker73au Send a message via Yahoo to NightStalker73au

Glancing at my watch i call down and check on the champagne, smiling i stand and leave my cabin. Returning to the large deck i stand at the railing and just look out across the ocean sighing softly and muttering about a complete waste of my time.
I am the NightStalker
Old 03-17-2007, 07:40 PM   #68
fireflights
Never say never

Alice shakes her head at her friends suggestion. "I don't want to be a spoil sport." She smiled and when he offered the Jacuzzi and the rest Alice almost jumped up with elation. She needed to relax and his offer was more enticing then she wanted to admit. She stood up and placed her arm in his, waiting for Mari to do so as well.

Once they were arm in arm he led them out of the ballroom and as they head to his room she spots the gentleman that had offered her a night cap. she felt as if she was being rude to him but fully intended to head to his room later that night to have that nightcap, maybe talk with him more.
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
Old 03-18-2007, 09:02 AM   #69
Hellcat
At Rest

My gaze follows Alice’s, and I am greeted by the sight of the man she had spoken to earlier, the same man who I had seen waiting in the sauna. My mind conjured up images of his finely honed chest, rising with each breath. I reach over and lay my hand gently on Alice’s arm.
‘Go on…Invite him.’ I say, and smile at her.
Old 03-19-2007, 01:31 AM   #70
fireflights
Never say never

Alice nods and breaks from them for a moment, going over to the man. "Hi again." She smiles at him. "We are going to this cabin that has a jacuzzi and I was wondering if you might join us, visit with me a little more before our night cap tonight?" She asks him with a sweet smile.
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
Old 03-19-2007, 01:36 AM   #71
NightStalker73au
Alone

Hearing some laughter and turn around to notice the young lady from earlier with another lady and a man. As she approaches i sigh and smile at her opening words. Hearing the remaining ones i glance back past her at her friends. With a shrug of my shoulders i speak quietly.

"Thank You for the offer but i will pass on it. May go back and join those still partying inside."
I am the NightStalker
Old 03-19-2007, 01:50 AM   #72
fireflights
Never say never

"But why not?" Alice asks as her face falls. "I thought you and I could hang out while those two have some fun, get to know each other as we have the most in common and see if we could possibly find a connection." She looks at him sadly, she had really hoped he would come with them.
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
Old 03-19-2007, 01:53 AM   #73
NightStalker73au
Alone

Noticing the sadness on her face and with my decision already made i was not sure what to say to her. Seconds passed before one hand lightly reached out to touch her cheek soon it was replaced by my lips as the whispered words came.

"I would love to get to know you better but unless you wish to leave them i will hopefully see you later tonight in my cabin."
I am the NightStalker
Old 03-19-2007, 01:57 AM   #74
fireflights
Never say never

Alice touches her lips where he kissed her and bites them in thought. She did not want to leave her friend alone with this guy but she also wanted to get to know the other one, the one who had made her feel good about herself when she was feeling lowest. She turned to the other two with pleading eyes. "Would you two mind if I didn't come to the room?" She asked carefully, not to hurt her friend.
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
Old 03-19-2007, 07:22 AM   #75
Hellcat
At Rest

I look across at the forlorn look in Alice’s eyes and smile at her… perhaps it wasn’t my place to insist that she come along, I had after all virtually dragged her onto the cruise when my other friend dropped out, and perhaps some time alone with a guy she seemed to have some bond to would do her good.
‘Its fine by me Alice, I guess,’ I smiled, ‘but why don’t you try and come along later…if you can, both of you? If that’s ok with our new friend’
I look across to the guy who has such a manly grip around my waist, then I smile, and look across to the guy that had caught Alice’s eye so readily.
Old 03-19-2007, 07:59 PM   #76
fireflights
Never say never

Alice nods and bids farewell to the man as she follows the other to the Admiral suite. A small tinge to her cheeks as she feels compelled to make sure she is there and to not disappoint the man with her and Mari. "Alright I will." She says decisively as she walks.
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
Old 03-19-2007, 08:37 PM   #77
Hellcat
At Rest

My face cuts a broad grin as Alice agrees to accompany us both, and can hold no secret that her change in heart pleases me. I feel my own deep seated compulsion to continue with this man, and the thought of spending it the Admiral suite with such company sends a shiver of excitement through me
Old 03-20-2007, 12:31 AM   #78
NightStalker73au
Alone

Watching the young lady with her friend and the other man i return to the party. Something about the lady had more than piqued my interest and i would loved her to stay with me but fear she had left to keep her friend company. Finding a table towards the back of the room i sat alone and ordered a large bottle of scotch. Just before the waitress left i gave her ass a slap and grinned as she turned to meet my eyes. No words were spoken but either of us but i knew she had liked it.
I am the NightStalker
Old 03-22-2007, 03:34 AM   #79
fireflights
Never say never

Alice undresses and giggles a little. It has been a while since she has been nude before a man and not felt self conscious for it. She looks to her friend and wonders what tonight is going to be like for them as she is handed a glass of champagne. "So, shall we get this party started." She smiles at her host.
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses