Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-19-2007, 03:02 AM   #1
fireflights
Never say never

fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Night at the Opera(Fire and Phantom only)

Christine wanders about the old theater just after her performance has ended so spectacularly. She had seen him, up in the rafters, The phantom had come to watch her. Her teacher, the one who helped harness her beautiful voice. Once the opera was done she had made her way to her spot where she would hear his voice speak to her, the haunting voice that took her mind to another place when she heard it. This phantom had such power over her with just his voice and she did not know why or how but when he spoke to her she was in a trance. She walked to her room, locking the door behind her and got into her silk night gown and robe, sitting at her vanity she begins to brush her hair when she hears his voice speak to her.
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
abandon their defences . . .
fireflights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 11:23 PM   #2
fireflights
Never say never

fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Christine continues to brush her hair, her voice hums a tune as she looks at herself in the mirror. Unaware of her teacher watching her, desiring her. She places the brush down and stands up, makes her way to her bed for the night, wondering why she has yet to meet her teacher yet she has seen him. She knows he exists. She lays down and closes her eyes as she begins to slumber.
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
Old 02-19-2007, 11:32 PM   #3
fireflights
Never say never

I hear his words and I open my eyes, I sit up and sing for him, asking him to come out of the shadows.

"Master I wish to finally meet you." I tell him as my song ends and I look about the room, wanting to see the person who both haunts my dreams and entrances my mind with his voice. "To know you."
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
Old 02-20-2007, 11:13 PM   #4
fireflights
Never say never

I feel his hands on me, and I tense at first but his breathing soon lulls me and I relax, I want to see him, to see the man who has haunted my dreams for so long. His voice and tone make me jump as he tells me I cannot and must not see him.

"But why? Have you not come so I can know you master?" I ask softly, my breathing is a little labored.
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
Old 02-22-2007, 08:08 AM   #5
fireflights
Never say never

Fear grips me as I feel the blindfold go to my eyes and though I know it is my teacher in the room, not seeing him has me unnerved. The kiss to my lips sends shivers down my spine and I am unsure of what is going on but my mind is in a trance I cannot seem to break free from.

Even as you push me to the bed I want to stop this yet I don't. My mind is in turmoil and I don't know why but it feels like you have some sort of power over me and my actions when ever you are around.

"Why won't you let me see you master, why must you hide in the night and dark?" I ask softly.
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
Old 02-26-2007, 04:24 AM   #6
fireflights
Never say never

I feel his hands about my wrist and his body pressed against mine and though fear runs through me a little bit of curiosity still challenges me to want to know why he hides all about him. Then she hears his words and her blood seems to freeze from the coldness in them. The words 'You will always belong to me.' scares me and though I am still under his spell but I do not want want to belong to him and I know this.

"Master please let me go," I beg as I try and wiggle away from you as I feel your cock rub against my ass through my gown.
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
Old 02-27-2007, 01:38 AM   #7
fireflights
Never say never

A small whimper emits from my body as I feel my gown being torn from me, this is not right and not how it should be. I squirm and tremble with fear as I feel his skin on mine, his cock growing as it rubs against me through his jeans.

"What are you doing?" I ask almost breathlessly as I try to push you from me. My voice shows my fear but even as I lay under you I know I cannot fight you though my mind is screaming at me to run and get out.
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
Old 02-27-2007, 07:22 PM   #8
fireflights
Never say never

I tremble with fear as I hear your words. I struggle to break free as I hear the ripping of your cape though I do not know what it is until you tie my hands to the bed posts above me. Fear grips me as you tell me to sing for you and I open my mouth to obey when I feel a searing pain on my back. Instead of a song you get my screams as they are ripped from my body with the whip.
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
Old 02-27-2007, 08:00 PM   #9
fireflights
Never say never

When the whip had stopped I had almost felt relief was over me while you kissed the welts you had made on my skin. Then I feel you rip my gown and expose my ass to the cold air. I hear you tell me I will love you for this then the crash of the whip hits my ass and screams emit from me as my body lurches from the hit. The pain hits me like a tidal wave as my body jumps and contorts with each hit you make with the whip.

"Please stop!" I beg through my sobs while the whip is not on me.
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
Old 03-01-2007, 03:42 AM   #10
fireflights
Never say never

The sensation of the welts from the whip and your kissing the tears away make me wonder if I ever truly knew you or my self. I had known you were mysterious and enchanting to my mind but you were also frightening to me and this only fuels the fear.

"Before it is all over my dear, you will feel more alive than you ever have before. You have sang among angels, but after my teachings, you will be singing among the gods!"

The words sound through my head as I feel your lips on me, kissing and licking the wounds you have made on me. I whimper with pain from the welts on my body as my mind whirls with what is happening to me. I want to run, to flee the madness that is now threatening to engulf me but then there is a part of me with one simple phrase from you would hold me there and bend me to your will.

How is this possible that a man I have never seen can hold such control over me? I still fear the tears stinging my eyes as the pain still throbs inside of my body from the whipping you have given me. I am afraid to speak but I also want to know why this is happening. My curiosity gets the better of me and you hear my weak, tear filled voice softly in the air.

"Why?" I ask you simply. "Why must you cause me pain when I have done all you ask of me master?" I do not speak after this and almost wince as I fear of the repercussions of this question.
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
Old 03-05-2007, 11:51 AM   #11
fireflights
Never say never

The pain from the whip makes me want to cry yet, his gentleness to me makes me want to know more. This man is an enigma and it confuses me but it also makes me want to know all about him. As his mouth teases my anus I wince when it touches a welt but my body reacts a different way and once his hand moves between my legs my mind is a whirl. Fear of him makes me want to cry but the desire to know him makes my heart follow where he leads me.

I hear you speak while my mind is processing all of this and it only adds to my confusion, you say you can offer me the world. "Show me." I gasp out as my heart has obviously taken control of my thoughts at the moment but my mind screams at me that I don't know what I am getting myself into.
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
Old 03-05-2007, 10:29 PM   #12
fireflights
Never say never

I feel his fingers enter me, thrusting inside of me with all his might and I gasp out in a mixture of pleasure and pain. His words take me to the mind state of ecstasy as his fingers enrapture my body, bending me to his will. I am totally in his control now, though there is a hint of my mind still pleading with me to make it all stop. A soft "Oh god." Escapes my ruby lips as I bite into the pillow under me, the pleasure i have not yet felt starting to rise within me.
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
Old 03-05-2007, 10:53 PM   #13
fireflights
Never say never

I gasp loudly as you enter me and I feel the full length of you inside of me. My mind is a whirl, I have never been with a man before and now all of a sudden I feel like I would give you the world to never let you leave, my mind screams at me that this is not right, I should not be so willing and what man would have a harlot such as me now but all I can think of is being with my master, bending to his whims. Small grunts emit from my mouth with your thrusts and though my mind does not want this, my body does.
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
Old 03-05-2007, 11:09 PM   #14
fireflights
Never say never

I gasp for air as your thrusting in and out of me becomes frantic and hard. Small screams emit from me as I try and regain some conciousness while my mind is gasping and straining my body is reacting in ways I could never imagine possible.

"I can't breath." I say in racking sobs as you rape my body and soul. Once this is over I will come to fear the control you have over me, fear I cannot stop you anymore, not that I ever could. My chest has no room to take in breath as all of your weight is apon me while your body takes me.
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
Old 03-05-2007, 11:26 PM   #15
fireflights
Never say never

The bed trembles beneath us at the force of your body and thrusts into me, I feel your hands on me, what should be the hands of a lover I feel nothing but anger and pain in them. As you rape my body my mind becomes a whirl of confusion. I should like what is happening to me, I have wanted to be with you since I could remember but now that we are here, now that this is happening I find only shame and worries. What is to happen to me, am I to become the bride of the phantom? Be the servant to his dark desires and his slave to sexual perversions he can think of? I feel my mind race as my body screams and aches from the force with which you are pounding into me.
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
Old 03-05-2007, 11:39 PM   #16
fireflights
Never say never

I feel, if at all possible like you are growing within me. I hear your words and I open my mouth to speak but words fail me now. My head is screaming at me, draining all though away from anything but your thrusts, my breath has gone from me except what is needed to keep me awake but barely. I know your words are true and once this pact is sealed I will be yours forever more. How I could have been so Naive and foolish I don't know but I have now allowed myself to become the Phantoms, body, mind and soul.
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
Old 03-05-2007, 11:51 PM   #17
fireflights
Never say never

I feel it, the clincher. The one thing that will cement me to him forever as he cums inside of me, my mind is sobbing as it thinks of the possibilities that may come from this. My body and soul is still under your spell and I know I am yours forever, I have just sealed my fate by allowing you to take me over. Giving in to your bodies demands and now will become the unofficial bride of the Phantom of the Opera. I am doomed to the night forevermore.
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses