Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > Incest Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-23-2008, 01:34 PM   #1
susansdarkplaces

susansdarkplaces has initial reputation
Default The Dark Places of a 39 Year Old Single Mother

It's strange to begin this, because these fantasies/nightmares are something I could never tell anyone directly. Especially when you are in a circle of polite, church-going society and you are emulating the same. But at night, the dreams come...well they started as dreams...nightmares really...working their way from subconscious to fantasy.

It's kind of consuming now, but with no real outlet, I came here. I did scrawl many of these dark things in notebooks I keep hidden, buried, unfindable by anyone but me. However, I found this forum, and it seems like a good place to air these black taboos.

After all, how can you tell the ladies at your church pot-luck that you have fantasies about your own daughter being abducted, thrown into the back of a very bad man's car, taken to a desolate place and...

It's even hard to say it here, but the pictures in my mind are vivid. I see these things clearly in all their horrible detail. Things like being taken to rape camps...my daughter and I...an awful man using her as leverage to make me do degrading things. My own sense of self loathing as my body betrays me and I orgasm when he rapes me. Like so many stupid romance novels I twistedly come to need him...his cock.

But...he rapes her as well...and I have to watch...to suffer it...to surrender to it...to masturbate to it.

This is an introduction to the dark things that writhe in my mind at night (sometimes, so inappropriately, in the day.) And to say I write them down without a horrible sense of guilt is a lie. But they are consuming, as I said,
and I have to vent them...I feel i have no choice.

But at least there are these places to talk about the terrible shadows which connect the violent and erotic.

Thanks,
Sue
susansdarkplaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 04:26 PM   #2
Horny dad

Horny dad has initial reputation

Thats interesting sue,the thought of dominating a mother and daughter is so erotic
Horny dad is offline   Reply With Quote