Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-02-2008, 11:24 AM   #41
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragman View Post
I am not entirely sure that would stop her....
ezzdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 09:19 PM   #42
SirSinister
Banned

SirSinister Level 1 (100+)SirSinister Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via MSN to SirSinister

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADDOGMCMANAMAN View Post
I AGREE !

Italianguy why do you insist on being a Knobus Giganticus ?

This is a "Fantasy Rape Site" not a "Hate women cause i never get no pussy" site

Ya dig..

Dont even think of harassing female members of rb !!!!!!!!!!!

in fact get yourself a pad and some paper and write "i must not harass women...i must not harass women" over and over and then repeat it in your mind throughout the day.

ROTFPMSL... I actually fell out of my chair reading that...

'Knobus Giganticus'... I cant breathe... omfg... thats classic...
SirSinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 10:20 AM   #43
nekonoire

nekonoire has initial reputation
Send a message via AIM to nekonoire

SirSinister, I report a similar reaction. (Not good when I'm pretending to be working!)
nekonoire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 10:54 PM   #44
dasVerlangen
Banned

dasVerlangen Level 1 (100+)dasVerlangen Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via ICQ to dasVerlangen Send a message via AIM to dasVerlangen Send a message via Yahoo to dasVerlangen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niceideas View Post
So you see it in rape movies and roleplays etc, a man forces his victim to suck him off, or at least uses her mouth in some way. My question is why doesn't the woman just bite his cock????
Especially in real life, It must be the ultimate defence! Actually I don't think i've heard of a real oral rape case.

Thoughts people?
The jaw can't respond with proper bite force if stretched or strained too much.
As for psychological reasons, most women aren't intuitive enough to realize what's going on, much less respond cogently.
dasVerlangen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 02:41 PM   #45
wetfromdreaming

wetfromdreaming has initial reputation

Last edited by wetfromdreaming; 11-30-2008 at 11:04 AM.
wetfromdreaming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 03:12 PM   #46
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetfromdreaming View Post
But I feel big respect to those who are brave enough to bite and perhaps get away.
But this for the women who do this not who say they will do this,I know we can't be sure about this but I think the most women who say they will bite it they will suck it better than Selen if there were a gun on the head.
ezzdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 05:28 AM   #47
Night.Bane

Night.Bane Level 1 (100+)Night.Bane Level 1 (100+)

From dasVerlangen:
Quote:
The jaw can't respond with proper bite force if stretched or strained too much. As for psychological reasons, most women aren't intuitive enough to realize what's going on, much less respond cogently.
Poor little women, just so unintuitive, unable to respond to stimuli in any kind of meaningful way.

I'm a male and I find this somewhat insulting. Assuming a woman is being orally raped IRL, the dude HAS A FUCKING GUN or some other kind of LEVERAGE HE IS USING to induce her behavior. IT'S NOT ABOUT BEING INTUITIVE OR RESPONDING COGENTLY, it's actually about FUCKING SURVIVING.

Keep it to the fantasy talk, bro. In your fantasies and/or stories/videos, maybe she's just an unintuitive pig who deserves what she gets because she can't respond cogently. IRL, she's a victim, and the implication that somehow she's responsible for what is happening because of her inablity to think intuitively or intelligently and reason her way out of a violent act is, at best, reprehensible. You didn't say it, not exactly--but that's certainly how I took it.

Far be it from me to take up the Feminist mantle on the Rape Board--that's just about the biggest fucking contradiction I can imagine--and yet, that's what this feels like. I know it's complex, I know its contradictory, and I know its sometimes hard to reconcile the various trains of thought--and I certainly don't want to be the one who overreacts to every little statement ever made; that said, I'm not going to let a blanket statement about "most women"s unintuitiveness and lack of cogence pass without comment.

PS I read your statement several times before posting, to make sure I understood the thrust of what you were saying. I think I get it; I'm sure I don't like it. Hence, my response.

"Ow, my liver! Ow, my liver!"

"Your liver's lower. Jackass."
Night.Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 06:18 AM   #48
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Dont bother bane, you're talking to a wall!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetfromdreaming View Post
I think I wouldn't dare to bite, I would be too scared that he would hurt me more or even kill me. Maybe I could get away, but what if I couldn't? Especially if I was tied. And what if he had a knife or gun? He could cut or shoot me, even by accident, as an instinct reaction to the pain. I wouldn't risk it. I would probably do what he wants (no matter how disgusting or painful it is) to have the biggest chance of staying alive.
*pets her on the head*
Good girl!
Old 05-09-2008, 07:20 PM   #49
Night.Bane

Yep, I'm the noob--I didn't realize how "bad" his Rep was until after I had posted.

/shrug

Old 05-13-2008, 02:17 PM   #50
Echo

Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Echo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I have a whitehead gag in the back of my bottm dresser drawer. I don't use it much anymore because my wife is not into it.

In my fantasies, however, I never leave the house without one of these and a good bit of rope.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dentalgag_bdaaaaaa04.jpg (37.8 KB, 337 views)
File Type: jpg Whitehead-Medical-Gag.jpg (15.0 KB, 337 views)
Echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 03:00 PM   #51
WillNeverLearn

WillNeverLearn has initial reputation

OMG Echo! That's positively wretched! I can understand your wife's position on that. It's the last thing I'd EVER want to see coming toward me!
Old 05-13-2008, 05:26 PM   #52
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillNeverLearn View Post
OMG Echo! That's positively wretched! I can understand your wife's position on that. It's the last thing I'd EVER want to see coming toward me!

could be worse .... could be something like this ...

credit to maddog for posting it somewhere else
Attached Images
File Type: jpg roba_da_schizzati.jpg (47.5 KB, 362 views)
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 05:33 PM   #53
WillNeverLearn

WillNeverLearn has initial reputation

Thanks Touri! No really. I'll sleep SO much better tonight!

...adding another item to long list o' things I won't do...
Old 05-13-2008, 08:56 PM   #54
Night.Bane

Quote:
Originally Posted by touriquet2001 View Post
could be worse .... could be something like this ...

credit to maddog for posting it somewhere else
Can't. Stop. Laughing.

Old 05-13-2008, 09:17 PM   #55
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night.Bane View Post
Can't. Stop. Laughing.
i actually like her and the videos she's in . really fucking cute normally ....

touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 09:23 PM   #56
Night.Bane

Agreed, but that face gear is the most ridiculous thing I've seen all day!

It just struck me funny...

Old 05-19-2008, 04:16 AM   #57
Noname

Noname has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
Ah ... the stench of male overconfidence ... always a welcome sensation to make me laugh.

Girls, have you ever seen a guy freeze when he got a hit in the balls?
A cock is only soft tissue ... if you bite it hard, you bite it off ...
Same goes for balls ... there's no pulling or squeezing for pain ... dig your nails into his sack and rip it open!
This guy isn't doing anything to you after that ... somewhat preoccupied screaming, bleeding, etc. ...
Sometimes in role plays I press my thumbs between the girl's teeth. It's certainly a lot nicer than an o-ring, and an o-ring needs to stretch her mouth open far enough to get your cock in. Which is not simple for those of us with larger girths.

But ultimately, Sternen has the truth of it here. Unless there's a gun to your head - and if your hands aren't cuffed, even then...
Noname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008, 03:34 AM   #58
Tosca

Tosca Level 2 (200+)Tosca Level 2 (200+)Tosca Level 2 (200+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Tosca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
And where is she going if she's chained to the wall?
Very nice.....guess she had better just shut up and suck then.
Tosca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 04:08 AM   #59
dasVerlangen
Banned

dasVerlangen Level 1 (100+)dasVerlangen Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via ICQ to dasVerlangen Send a message via AIM to dasVerlangen Send a message via Yahoo to dasVerlangen
Quote:
From dasVerlangen:

Poor little women, just so unintuitive, unable to respond to stimuli in any kind of meaningful way.

I'm a male and I find this somewhat insulting. Assuming a woman is being orally raped IRL, the dude HAS A FUCKING GUN or some other kind of LEVERAGE HE IS USING to induce her behavior. IT'S NOT ABOUT BEING INTUITIVE OR RESPONDING COGENTLY, it's actually about FUCKING SURVIVING.
Exactly. There is duress - no time to react, save quick, instinctual self-preservation, but certainly not enough rational, cogent thought to develop a plan of action during. Flight or fight response is universal in all human beings... some just have honed their natural responses more effectively. I wasn't being misogynistic, I was being realistic. My diction was a bit slanted (the word 'enough', I presume, is what has aroused your ire...and it does imply a certain level of intuition, which is certainly not a valid analysis of the situation. Mea culpa.) If you paid more attention to my entire statement, instead of getting emotionally excited, haps you might have noticed my otherwise even tone.

Quote:
Keep it to the fantasy talk, bro. In your fantasies and/or stories/videos, maybe she's just an unintuitive pig who deserves what she gets because she can't respond cogently. IRL, she's a victim, and the implication that somehow she's responsible for what is happening because of her inablity to think intuitively or intelligently and reason her way out of a violent act is, at best, reprehensible. You didn't say it, not exactly--but that's certainly how I took it.
Nowhere in that statement did I allocate blame to the victim. Not in a single word, not in any intended, couched statement or tongue-in-cheek aside. You "took it" completely out of context, twisting it to say what you wanted those words to say, not what they do say. Women of course have intuitive deduction and the powers of reason at their collective disposal - I have several female friends who have been violated in some way or other, and the common response is that none had the time to think much about it, due to the sheer aggressive speed of the violation(s) and/or due to the sheer trauma. Once again, I'd appreciate it if you didn't drape your mantle of misogyny around my neck. (non-post-script: I didn't realize you'd used the word 'mantle' below until after I typed the above... undoubtedly, someone will accuse me of plagiarism, too.)

Quote:
Far be it from me to take up the Feminist mantle on the Rape Board--that's just about the biggest fucking contradiction I can imagine--and yet, that's what this feels like. I know it's complex, I know its contradictory, and I know its sometimes hard to reconcile the various trains of thought--and I certainly don't want to be the one who overreacts to every little statement ever made; that said, I'm not going to let a blanket statement about "most women"s unintuitiveness and lack of cogence pass without comment.
Valuing feminist ideas and having rape fantasies is contradictory? I think it is you who cannot distinguish fantasy from reality, sir. I respect women. Simply because I long to impose my own will upon them in my own mind in unreal settings and scenarios does not imply real-life actions. I certainly hope you yourself can make this distinction. You don't wish to over-react? You seem to be demonstrating otherwise.

Quote:
PS I read your statement several times before posting, to make sure I understood the thrust of what you were saying. I think I get it; I'm sure I don't like it. Hence, my response.
You read it several times... excellent. Perhaps a read-through once more is in order. As for your not liking what I wrote, isn't that the wonder of this great nation? We all (yes, regrettably, all of us) have the freedom of speech. I would like to thank you, however, for at least being polite in your response, if not particularly even-handed.

-------------------------------------
non-post-post-script: I consider my lack of "reputation" some considerable source of pride... when imbeciles and hypocrites berate you, does it really bother? I'd rather not have the approval of most, but rather, strive for the approval of the few whose opinions really matter to me... of whom there is but one on this entire board. If you could spare some negative points, I'd greatly appreciate it. Every little bit helps distinguish my antagonistic and meaningful posts from the often inane drivel posted here on a seemingly constant basis. Cheers.

Last edited by dasVerlangen; 06-20-2008 at 04:13 AM.
dasVerlangen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 06:53 PM   #60
older and wiser
Privileged Member

older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to older and wiser

It was just a clip from a film, but the cock biting off bit of the rape scene in Cross Of Iron sent shivers down my neck!
older and wiser is offline   Reply With Quote