Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-22-2008, 04:07 PM   #21
italianguy
Banned

italianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these parts

But is there any woman that will not bite off your penis cause it's not a nice thing to do?
italianguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 05:27 PM   #22
Sephy

Sephy Level 2 (200+)Sephy Level 2 (200+)Sephy Level 2 (200+)
Send a message via MSN to Sephy Send a message via Yahoo to Sephy

Quote:
Originally Posted by italianguy View Post
But is there any woman that will not bite off your penis cause it's not a nice thing to do?
While the man is brutally raping me? I'd say "being nice" in response would be too much to expect.
Old 04-22-2008, 05:52 PM   #23
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'd be too afraid to bite his cock... I'd be afraid he'd kill me if he got ahold of me after. But I'd better be handcuffed, otherwise if his balls are within my reach he's going to be the one that's begging
SecretObsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 06:25 PM   #24
Scottie_too_Hottie

Scottie_too_Hottie Level 1 (100+)Scottie_too_Hottie Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niceideas View Post
So you see it in rape movies and roleplays etc, a man forces his victim to suck him off, or at least uses her mouth in some way. My question is why doesn't the woman just bite his cock????

A little nibble would be quite nice actually, as long as she didn't get greedy and try and take the whole thing off. I prefer my penis attached.
Old 04-27-2008, 01:13 PM   #25
MarcEdeSade
Amoralist Libertine

MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

While they are not really trying to bite it off, I've had a few of my sluts get mad and bite.
Using the thumb to punch a mandubular pressure point makes for a quick release, although a match-of-wills twisting a nipple is more fun (but then I'm masochist enough to tolerate some bruise-leaving bites on my cock)

I can imagine that someone smart enough to saw their jaws while using sharp front teeth could bite through far enough to make the whole endeavor useless before the pressure point gets to work (it's almost instant, but reaction time from bite to impact is probably a whole second, and a lot of chomping can be done in a second!)

Once again, the best policy is to push the cheeks between the molars. This makes biting difficult, and extremely painful. A girl has to bite her own cheeks bloody before she can manage more than a scrape, and there's plenty of time to pull out, or simply push firmly on the pressure point below the ear.

It provides a handle on her face, because you can then move her head by the chin. You need only one hand, and can put the other on the back of the head for deep thrusts, or on the pressure point for further bite control (or just to cause a wicked soreness in the jaw!)

In addition to that, it provides nice fleshy cheeks to rub a cock against while it plows past those nasty teeth and into the throat.

My girl hates it, and it is a good way to make her behave and suck cock correctly.

Be warned, though, because the teeth invariably cut the cheeks a bit, even if you're trying not to. (and blood in the mouth makes oral sex as disease-transmitting as unprotected vaginal)

Fun times, fun times.
Old 04-27-2008, 01:17 PM   #26
MarcEdeSade
Amoralist Libertine

MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretObsession View Post
I'd be too afraid to bite his cock... I'd be afraid he'd kill me if he got ahold of me after. But I'd better be handcuffed, otherwise if his balls are within my reach he's going to be the one that's begging
You're a spunky little bitch, aren't you? My pet is like that. I have a much higher pain tolerance:she loses the whole grab-the-balls-and-squeeze thing every time.

I'd be thrilled if a girl actually managed to turn the tables. What fun and sufferring I'd have in store!
Old 04-27-2008, 01:26 PM   #27
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Ah ... the stench of male overconfidence ... always a welcome sensation to make me laugh.

Girls, have you ever seen a guy freeze when he got a hit in the balls?
A cock is only soft tissue ... if you bite it hard, you bite it off ...
Same goes for balls ... there's no pulling or squeezing for pain ... dig your nails into his sack and rip it open!
This guy isn't doing anything to you after that ... somewhat preoccupied screaming, bleeding, etc. ...
Old 04-27-2008, 02:50 PM   #28
italianguy
Banned

italianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these parts

Stern I'm with you, I really hate the macho men, he is worried to not hurt the poor little defenceless girls biting his penis off ... lol

MarcEdeSade you must understand that your attitude will make you a females toy and you will never complain cause you are too strong to even admit to yourself that you are the victim.

I'm sure Sierra will really like you, usually feminists like macho men, they share the same world vision, male is the oppressor and female is the victim, even if it is the opposite.

Good marriage. It will be an happy marriage. For her.
Old 04-27-2008, 03:00 PM   #29
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

In reply to intalianguy I will paraphrase Gary Coleman...

What you smokin Willis?
Old 04-27-2008, 03:02 PM   #30
italianguy
Banned

Well at least if nobody understands my message I will not be -repped this time.
Old 04-27-2008, 03:44 PM   #31
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Here on the board is fantasy but in real life when a guy is trying to slam his cock in your mouth, bite, it works. He folds like laundry, I know as a friend of mine did it and her attacker crumbled and she used her strong legs to push him out of the car. A woman's legs are her best asset, the strongest part of her body. He laid there in the street like a slug, so good for her. I know I sound nasty but I can't help it.

Now in rl if you are role playing of course you have already consented to whatever you and your partner are going to do, I would assume. So to bite then is obviously wrong and if you want to keep the relationship I don't advise it. Well two cents in, lol.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 03:56 PM   #32
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by italianguy View Post
Stern I'm with you, I really hate the macho men, he is worried to not hurt the poor little defenceless girls biting his penis off ... lol
Maybe you hate the macho men because they usually beat you or because they tumble you during playing football,or maybe because many girls are like them more than the guys who haven't any muscles.
ezzdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 08:51 PM   #33
WillNeverLearn

WillNeverLearn has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcEdeSade View Post
While they are not really trying to bite it off, I've had a few of my sluts get mad and bite.
Using the thumb to punch a mandubular pressure point makes for a quick release, although a match-of-wills twisting a nipple is more fun (but then I'm masochist enough to tolerate some bruise-leaving bites on my cock)

I can imagine that someone smart enough to saw their jaws while using sharp front teeth could bite through far enough to make the whole endeavor useless before the pressure point gets to work (it's almost instant, but reaction time from bite to impact is probably a whole second, and a lot of chomping can be done in a second!)

Once again, the best policy is to push the cheeks between the molars. This makes biting difficult, and extremely painful. A girl has to bite her own cheeks bloody before she can manage more than a scrape, and there's plenty of time to pull out, or simply push firmly on the pressure point below the ear.

It provides a handle on her face, because you can then move her head by the chin. You need only one hand, and can put the other on the back of the head for deep thrusts, or on the pressure point for further bite control (or just to cause a wicked soreness in the jaw!)

In addition to that, it provides nice fleshy cheeks to rub a cock against while it plows past those nasty teeth and into the throat.

My girl hates it, and it is a good way to make her behave and suck cock correctly.

Be warned, though, because the teeth invariably cut the cheeks a bit, even if you're trying not to. (and blood in the mouth makes oral sex as disease-transmitting as unprotected vaginal)

Fun times, fun times.

This trick actually does work quite well.

You bring up a point that many have overlooked. If your rapist is hell-bent on making you hurt, is not just angry, but also sadistic, he'll tolerate a lot more pain than most men will. I can only presume it's the adrenaline in the thrill of the moment that would make him continue where he otherwise would drop to the ground.

It's this knowlege that might keep some women from immediately biting. "If I hurt him, do I get away? Or does he get even?" That's quite a threat to consider when an alternative might just be to suck him off and get it over with.
Old 05-01-2008, 07:54 PM   #34
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
I think bringing Sierra's name into this thread is unnecessary since she is not involved in it. However, I have seen your need to insult people without provocation, I can't WAIT until you try that with me.

Keep running your mouth.....I am still watching you...and waiting.....
I AGREE !

Italianguy why do you insist on being a Knobus Giganticus ?

This is a "Fantasy Rape Site" not a "Hate women cause i never get no pussy" site

Ya dig..

Dont even think of harassing female members of rb !!!!!!!!!!!

in fact get yourself a pad and some paper and write "i must not harass women...i must not harass women" over and over and then repeat it in your mind throughout the day.
Old 05-01-2008, 10:29 PM   #35
FinalKey
Key Master

FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
Ah ... the stench of male overconfidence ... always a welcome sensation to make me laugh.

Girls, have you ever seen a guy freeze when he got a hit in the balls?
A cock is only soft tissue ... if you bite it hard, you bite it off ...
Same goes for balls ... there's no pulling or squeezing for pain ... dig your nails into his sack and rip it open!
This guy isn't doing anything to you after that ... somewhat preoccupied screaming, bleeding, etc. ...
*makes sure to wear a cup at all times especially if he ever angers Sterneliend*
FinalKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 10:29 PM   #36
FinalKey
Key Master

FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADDOGMCMANAMAN View Post
I AGREE !

Italianguy why do you insist on being a Knobus Giganticus ?

This is a "Fantasy Rape Site" not a "Hate women cause i never get no pussy" site

Ya dig..

Dont even think of harassing female members of rb !!!!!!!!!!!

in fact get yourself a pad and some paper and write "i must not harass women...i must not harass women" over and over and then repeat it in your mind throughout the day.
FinalKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 12:06 AM   #37
willing2explore

willing2explore has initial reputation

My fantasies usually always include oral sex. In my fantasy the man will ensure that I don't bite by threatening me with a violent removal of my teeth before the oral even takes place.
willing2explore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 01:29 AM   #38
Night.Bane

Night.Bane Level 1 (100+)Night.Bane Level 1 (100+)
Default Control

Oral Rape (that works for me) usually involves a level of coercion. The Rapist gains leverage--say, her husband's job is on the line, or she cheated on a test, or she doesn't have rent money this month--and then uses it to get what he wants. None of those are "Oral Rape" in the physical sense, but rape's not merely physical. In fact, for me most of the time the physical is just boring.

"He forced her to suck his cock, slapping her viciously until she complied."

As a literal physical construction, that sentence (to me) isn't really that hot.

"He stared down boldly as he placed his disgusting manhood against her lips, sliding the glistening tip between. The silence in the room was nearly thunderous; she heard the creaking of boards settling, of breathing, and of oiled leather shoes squeaking as their owners pivoted about their position, angling for a better view."

Something like that, at the end of a sort of battle of wills, is what does it for me.

And, not to put too fine a point on it, none of this is 'real.'

Maybe it's not realistic--but should it be?

"Ow, my liver! Ow, my liver!"

"Your liver's lower. Jackass."
Night.Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 11:11 AM   #39
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalKey View Post
*makes sure to wear a cup at all times especially if he ever angers Sterneliend*
I don't think wearing a cup is enough,he should wear this suit.

ezzdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 11:21 AM   #40
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ragman

I don't talk to Sternenlied much but.. after reading her posts.. I am not entirely sure that would stop her....

Ragman is offline   Reply With Quote