Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-12-2008, 12:16 AM   #1
jakeleg

jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Stalking and Rape Of Celina

Celina should have known better. He was trouble right from the start. He was possesive, and jealous but Celina being just eighteen and starting as a receptionist at a local ad agency thought it was sort of flattering to have an older man so taken with her. So after six months when she became tired of his immaturity and decided to break off their relationship she was not surprised when he reacted badley.

Celina had moved into a house with two other young women after graduation to share expenses, as the starting salary for a receptionist is not that great and made it hard to make ends meet. Brenda was a few years older and Laura was the same age.So they all became great friends and often would go out after work for drinks.

Shortly after her breakup with David, Celina and her two room mates were returning from a night on the town. While exiting their car to begin the walk up to their house they saw a figure run across the front yard and disappear into the woods behind the house. All three girls panicked. Brenda and Laura ran to the house and Celina jumped back into the car and locked the door. After turning on the headlights and making sure he was gone Celina joined the other girls at the house and went in.

Just as they entered the house the phone rang. Brenda screamed at the sound of the ring and then they all started to chuckle to think that the phone had scared them. But when Celina answered the phone and no one answered the mood again turned somber. "hello,hello who is it?" no response. Celina hung up the phone and just as they were getting about their business it rang again.

Brenda,always being the take charge type, said let me answer it. And with that proceeds to tell the caller that they had better stop harrasing them or a call to the police would follow."Do you hear me " Brenda shouted. "Tell Celina I'm coming to get her" Brendas face turned pale as she related the message. They reported the incedent to the police the next morning but were told they could only call the phone company and lodge a complaint.

Weeks went by and no more calls or incidents occured so everyone was feeling more at ease. Then about three am one morning the calls started. Each time the message was the same "Tell Celina I'm coming to get her." The phone company told them the same thing each time they reported the calls. That the calls were being made from a disposable cell phone and could not be traced.

Although Celina suspected that David was responsible she had never informed her room mates about him. Late one evening as Brenda was taking a walk before turning in , as she was accustomed to doing even though she had been warned it was not the smartest thing for a beautiful young woman to do by herself late at night, She heard something behind her. As she turned around a gloved hand went over her mouth and another around her waist. She was whisked off her feet and dragged into the nearby woods. Her attacker pushed her to the ground flat on her back and straddled her on his knees.

"Dont make a sound or I"ll cut your throat understand?" Brenda Nodded her head to assure him she would not scream. He slid a knife under her shirt and cut it all the way to her waist. He then turned the knife sideways and sliced through her waistband of her slacks."Please don't" she whispered.Ignoring her plea he then cut away her bra straps and the elastic between her breast.He reached down and pulled her slacks off and ripped off her panties. Brenda to began to cry as she knew what was coming and also knew she was powerless to stop it.

With one hand over her mouth and the other between her thighs he leaned over her until his ski mask covered face was right next to her cheek and said" Tell Celina I'm coming to get her."

And with that he picked up her clothes and ran off to the woods.

Brenda was in shock first that this had happened at all and secondly that she had escaped with only being stripped and humiliated. She got up and ran all the way back to their house where she told Laura and Celina exactly what had occured. They both wanted to call the police but Brenda would not let them. She said she did not want to go through the questioning and humiliation that she knew would occur.

They all agreed against Lauras better judgement. Over the next few weeks the phone calls continued and it became apparent that Brenda was not handeling the stress very well. Finally she announced she had found another place to stay and although she did not want to leave them she must to save her own sanity.

Brenda moved out and weeks passed with no incidents.

One night after stopping off for drinks after work Celina and Laura returned home sometime after midnight. They were both feeling no pain and went straight to bed. Celina passed out quickly and after a few moments Laura, who had been thinking of the boy she had met at the club earlier also gave in to sleep.

When she awoke she was horrified to feel a hand over her mouth and a man in a ski mask straddleing her as she lay in bed. She started to scream but he quickly put a knife to her throat and said"If you let out so much as a peep I'll cut your pretty little throat" Laura was terrified she lay there frozen as her attacker methodiclly tied each wrist with soft cotton rope tying the other end to the headboard. He then tied each ankle to oppisite sides of the foot board. Laura knew what was coming but she too terrified to speak as she lie there spread eagle. Her attacker then slowly ripped her nightshirt down the middle to completely expose her breast. He then cut through the sleeves and removed the rest of the shirt. With his free hand he reached down and with one quick movement snatched her panties off.

Laura was now sobbing knowing what was about to happen.

Her attacker opened his pants and pulled out the largest cock Laura had ever seen. He slapped her stomach with it and leaning down he whispered" Tell Celina I'm coming to get her" And with that he taped her mouth with duct tape and made his escape.

When Celina got up in the morning and the coffee was not made she thought it was odd but figured that Laura was just a little hung over from the night before. That was until she walked by Lauras room and heard what she thought was a muffeled scream. She opened the door and screamed in horror at what she saw. There was Laura spread eagle tied to her bed and completely naked. She quickly untaped her mouth and untied her arms and legs.

Laura explained what had happened and that the intruder must have broken in while they were out and had waited for them to come home and go to sleep before attacking her. They both decided enough was enough and called the police. The investigation was just as they had expected harsh treatment by the police always wanting full details and doubting her story that she was not raped. The authoities did a thorough job bringing in crime scene investigaters and going over everything with a fine tooth comb. But when all was said and done they found absolutly nothing. No hairs no fibers no footprints and no DNA. The attacker had committed the perfect semi-crime.

The police promised to keep trying but it was too much for Laura and sadly the next week she announced to Celina that she to was moving out. Celina had all along suspected that the attacker was her ex boyfriend David and when Laura told her about the size of the attackers cock her suspicions were confirmed. She hated him now for driving off her friends and terrorizing them for such a long time and in such a hideous manner. She told herself that she must be very careful about where she went and who was around at all times and she needed to get some new room mates as soon as possible.

Two weeks later the labor day weekend was begining and Celina had a date on sunday and someone was coming monday to talk about sharing the house. She hadn't had a phone call since Lauras attack and was hopeful that something had caused the attacker to abandon his quest.

As usual at the ad agency all the salemen had taken off for the long weekend and Celina and the accountant were left to close up for the weekend. He came into the reception room and announced he was finished and could she lock up? She said of course she had done so many times before and wished him a pleasent weekend. He told her if she did not have plans his family was having a picnic sunday and she was surely welcome to come. She thanked him but refused the invite and said she was going for drinks tonight and had plans for sunday and monday.

As she was putting the days receipts in the safe the phone rang. She was tempted to let it ring, after all they were closed, but opted to answer. "Celina?" the voice asked "Yes" she replied. "I'm coming to get you." Celina froze in terror. All the other times he had made his threats to Brenda or Laura, this was the first time Celina had heard his voice and it horrorfied her. She dropped the phone, grabbed her purse and headed for the door.

The sound of her high heels clicking on the tile floor down the long hallway to the office door was the only sound she could hear. Her heart was beating very fast as she turned the corner that lead to the front door. She was within ten feet of the door when suddenly a closet door swung open blocking her path to the door. There was no one else left in the office who could this be?

Her question was answered quickly as a figure dressed in black stepped out from behind the closet door. He had a full black leather face mask and black leather gloves. He completely blocked Celinas path to the exit. "David is that you?" no reply "who are you, what do you want?" no reply.

He began to walk towards her slowly and her legs would not move, she told herself she had to run but her legs would not move. As he got within arms length of her she finally was able to push away and run down the hall back into the office. His pace did not change. It was the slow,steady pace of a very confident man who knew exactly what he was doing.

As Celina reached her reception area she picked up the phone and dialed 911. When she put the phone to her ear there was no dial tone and no ringing. The phone was dead. Just as she pulled her cell phone out of her purse he reached out and grabbed her by her long blonde hair and jerked her over the desk onto the ground in front of him. He grabbed the cell phone and dropped it to the floor.He stomped on it and crushed it. Celina crawled away from him and got up to run but had no where to go. "Please stop what do you want?" no reply he just kept coming at her. He reached out and took her by the blouse. Holding her at arms length he slapped her across the face. "Oh Oh no stop" again this time with the back of his hand. Celina cried out again "Why are you doing this to me?" no reply. After two more identical slaps Celina pulled as hard as she could to escape his grasp but all she accomplished was to tear the front of her blouse open.

He took two steps and caught her and with one hand on eigther side of her blouse ripped it the rest of the way off. As he ripped Celina fell back and landed on the floor. What a sight she was, laying on the floor in that mini-skirt and spike heels with no blouse. She had a gorgeous set of legs, long and well shaped her waist was tiny and her tits look to be perfect. He was really going to enjoy this. He reached down and slid his hand inside her waistband she tried to push him away but he just pulled her up from the floor. He reached behind his back and came out with a knife and quicker than Celina could react he pushed her against the wall and put the cold blade against her naked breast.

He held her at arms length admiring what he had done, at least thats the way Celina saw it and it made her furious. She swung at him with all her might hitting him on the side of the face. Then with her other hand she swung connecting with the other side of his face. She kept on swinging and connecting but to no avail. He did not even try to avoid her blows It was just as if he knew she could not hurt him. When Celina had tired of swinging he simply slid his blade under her waistband and cut off her mini-skirt. Now there she was, nothing but nylons, garter belt , panties and heels. She stood up once again and started to back up there was no where for her to go except through him and he had proved that was not going to happen.

He kicked off his shoes as Celina stood like a cornered animal shaking with fear. He took a few steps towards her and took off his shirt. His chest was massive all muscled up and covered with thick black hair. Two more steps towards her and he unbuckeled his trousers and let them drop to the floor.Her suspicions were right his cock was just like Laura decribed it long and wide and capable of doing a lot of damage.

Celina was crying uncontrollably and begging him to stop."Please you don't have to do this, you can stop and let me be please I'm begging please stop" no reply.

He grabbed her by the hair and dragged her to her desk. With one movement he cleared her desk and flipped her onto the desk. With Celina screaming and begging he reached down and grabbed her panties and ripped them off. Holding her legs up he pushed his nine inch cock against her pussy. He pushed the head in slowly while Celina screamed. When the head was all the way in he slammed his giant prick in her as far as it would go. Celina screamed "Oh no stop please stop" He continued to shove his dick into her pussy until his balls were banging against her ass. He slowly withdrew and slammed it in again. Again Celina yelled as his giant cock felt like it would go all the way up to her mouth. He began to slide in and out as her juices began to lubricate his dick. He could see by the look on her face that she was both aroused and embarassed. Knowing that a man taking her against her will could cause her arousal was infuriating.

He continued to pump his nine inch dick in and out of her pussy and after a quarter of an hour she was moaning with pleasure. She couldnt help herself her body had overridden her mind and she felt her orgasim begin to move through her body She screamed "No no I can't I won't" But his hands picking her up by the hips and slamming her pussy against his cock time after time won out over her insistence not to cum. And she did cum, very large and very long and very loud. Shortly afterwards he also came with a jetstream of cum that filled her tight wet pussy. He kept pumping and cuming for what seemed to Celina forever.

Celina was battered and bruised and had hopes that this monster had what he came after and would now leave her. He looked at her a with a renewed energy pulled her up to hi face and said "Celina your night is just getting started"

And with that he dragged her to the couch in the waiting room, sat down and positioned Celina between his legs.

He took her by the back of the head and pulling her towards him , guided his cock against her soft quivering lips. She said "No please don't David don"t make me do this I wont tell anyone what you have done. You have gotten what you came for why can"t you just let me be?

"David? David?" "Who do you think I am David?"

As soon as Celina heard his voice she knew she had been wrong all this time. Her attacker was not her ex boyfriend and she suddenly became much more fearful. She had taken some solace in the thought that the man stalking and attacking her and her room mates was her ex boyfriend and in the end would do them no great harm. Now everything had changed.

He pumped his hugh cock into the back of Celinas throat, slowly at first and then picking up speed and intensity with each thrust. "I'm not David bitch but I did share a cell with him and he told me about you and the terrible way that you treated him." "And he swore that when he got out of the slammer he was going to do exactly what I am doing for him. Now stop your whimpering and get ready to swallow my load."

He laughed as he stood up pulling Celina up with him. As he stood there with Celina on her knees making long hard thrust into her mouth, he sensed that she again was becoming aroused. In jail David had told him that she had seemed to love sucking his dick even more than getting fucked and it might just prove to be right. As he made deep thrust after deep thrust he was amazed at how well she was able to handle his cock. Each time he slammed his manhood into to her warm wet mouth the intensity of her moans grew louder and louder.

Suddenly he pulled his cock from her mouth, she looked up at him in complete surprise until he picked her up by her hair and spun her around. "Oh god not this no, no , please not in my ass"

He forced her down to her knees. Celina tried pulling away, she was not going to let this happen. She slipped out of his grasp and getting up started to run for the door. He caught her by the ankle and jerked her back to the ground. He took a hold of her hair and lifting her half way to her feet he slapped her sharply across the face once, twice , three times. Throwing her to the ground he said "you had better not move" Celina saw she had pissed him off and was now more frightened than ever. He walked over to his bag and reached inside pulling from it what appeared to be a seven or eight inch hunting knife. "What are you going to do with that " she cried. "You make one more stupid move like the last one and you will find out"

He put the tip of the blade under her chin and said " Now I want you to kneel down with that pretty little ass up in the air and your tits on the carpet and your hands behind your back." Celina started to speak and he raised the blade harder against her chin and she froze. "Dont say a word just do what I said now or you'll find out the meaning of pain" Hearing a more menaceing tone in his voice she knew that her life may be in danger if she did not comply, so from her kneeling position she bent over and lowered her chest to the floor and put her hands behind her back. Her face was turned to the side so she was able to see him move again to his bag and remove a pair of handcuffs. He walked over and grabbing her wrist put the cuffs on one and then the other wrist.

Her fear again grew as he went back to his bag and pulled out what appeared to be a black razor strap.
He walked up to her approaching from her front and straddled her. Looking down on her perfectly rounded ass he said" You should never have tried to escape" And with that brought the strap down on her ass with all his might. She screamed as loud as she could as he brought the strap down on her tender pink ass four more times. Her sobbing was now uncontrollable as he dropped the strap and knealt down behind her. " No please no " she screamed as he slammed nine inchs of rock hard dick into her pretty pink ass. He withdrew and slammed again and again. His cock felt like it would go all the way through her. She cried and yelled but to no avail. He just kept fucking her. Each time he would almost completely pull out and the push back in with renewed force. Just as Celina thought she was about to split wide open he grabbed her arms and pulled her up so that she was kneeling in an upright position.

He filled both his hands with her tits and began to gently squeaze and press. Now he was slowly ass fucking her while he manipulated her breast. He rolled her nipples between his fingers sometimes pinching and then pulling them with one hand while the other continued to press and release her other breast. She hated herself for the feeling that was overtaking her but she was too weak and beaten to fight it. She rationalized that if she let her body take over that he would be done with her sooner and leave. And so she gave in to the desires of her body.

Her moaning was turning him on to a new level of animalism. He began thrusting with renewed energy as he grabbed her hips and forced hid manhood as deep in her ass as was possible. She screamed and pushed back harder than even she thought possible. The speed and intensity increased as both of them began their path to orgasmic ecstacy. She with loud screams of "Oh god oh yes please fuck me oh fuck me" and him shooting his first wave of cum deep into her ass and continuing with wave after wave until he was completely spent.

Celina lay on her side still cuffed and trying to catch her breath when they heard what sounded like people walking up the hall to the ad agency. Quickly he went to his bag and pulled out a pistol. he grabbed her by the hair and said "If you make a sound you'll be the first to go" As he approached the locked office door, naked and still fully erect they began to knock. He looked for but did not find a way to see who was on the other side of the door. Just then a voice rang out "Celina its us, Laura and Brenda are you in there? You were supposed to meet us four hours ago and we are worried"

Just as she finished her words he snatched open the door and pointing the pistol directly at Brenda said " Well come on in ladies ,it seems the party is just begining.

The Rape Of Detective Rockford Be careful who you chase; you may just catch them!

The Stalking And Rape Of Celina One of my best.

The Taking Of The Virgin Bride Interesting mechanics.

Eyes The come uppance of a beautiful and powerful woman.

Phyllis Then And Now Some stories are from fantasy, some from memory.
jakeleg is offline   Reply With Quote