Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-25-2010, 01:40 AM   #1
davison77

davison77 has initial reputation
Default Is it rape?

Is it rape if your wife say yes you can fuck her? Then she turns around and lowers her pants and pantys and bends over for you. Telling you its all right you can fuck her. But as soon as you enter her she starts silently crying and cringing with every thrust and touch. Then before you get off she say's to you its ok honey you can cum in me. So you do and as you pull out she's already pulling her pantys up. Then when she turns around you see the tears on her face. You ask her why she's crying and she says nothing. When you ask her why she let you fuck her she says its because I know you like sex and it been a couple of weeks so I wanted to let you fuck me. Is that rape?????
davison77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 01:42 AM   #2
ali D

ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I don't think it is legally, but you have marriage issues.
Old 10-25-2010, 06:07 AM   #3
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

nope. but I agree, you have to sort some things out.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 07:43 AM   #4
Legosi
Privileged Member

Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)

No, that's not rape. But why the fuck did you do that to your wife? If I was having sex with someone and they started crying and cringing, (and we hadn't discussed that as a game ahead of time.) I would have stopped and asked what was wrong. That is fucked up.
Legosi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 02:06 PM   #5
davison77

I didn't know at the time she was crying silently the sex was always with her bent over so i couldn't see her face. It wasn't until it had been going on for months that i found out she was crying. I thought that she was just making me happy. She said she was trying to make me happy. She even told me after i found out that she still wanted me to take her like that. To her its the only way a guy enjoys it. She's been raped and molested most of her child hood and teenage years. I tried to teach her there are other was to enjoy sex but none of its made any difference. I haven't ever forced myself on her she's always consented but doesn't I know she doesn't want to. I realize she needs help but its hard to afford that kind of help. I guess my other questions is should I stop having all sex with or just continue using her when she lets me.
Old 10-25-2010, 03:45 PM   #6
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to TheOneSolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by davison77 View Post
Is it rape if your wife say yes you can fuck her? Then she turns around and lowers her pants and pantys and bends over for you. Telling you its all right you can fuck her. But as soon as you enter her she starts silently crying and cringing with every thrust and touch. Then before you get off she say's to you its ok honey you can cum in me. So you do and as you pull out she's already pulling her pantys up. Then when she turns around you see the tears on her face. You ask her why she's crying and she says nothing. When you ask her why she let you fuck her she says its because I know you like sex and it been a couple of weeks so I wanted to let you fuck me. Is that rape?????
Nope, not at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davison77 View Post
I guess my other questions is should I stop having all sex with or just continue using her when she lets me.
From a male point of view, of course. If you don't you'll end up sleeping with someone else, and you don't want to cheat on her.

From a female point of view, of course not. She's your wife, and that would just show that you think of her as no more then a cum container.

From a human point of view. You need to talk to her about it. She clearly wants to make you happy, so you can use that to get what you want from her in a positive way. So tell her that you want her to be happy, and not just to please you. Figure out what she wants and then do what you got to do to make sure she gets it. Then see if things change. If that doesn't work, seek professional counseling about the issue, and see what they have to say about the issue.
while we cogitate the quintessential elements of rape in a hedonistic world
TheOneSolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 05:26 PM   #7
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

thats really sad it sounds like shes trying to work through something. I dont think the answer is to just "plough" on because thats exploiting the issue not healing the issue. Still have sex with her, but make sure SHE is ENJOYING it first! Dont ever be selfish about it and think your doing her a favour because often women will say they want something when they really dont, just to see how much you care about her to not do it.

Ultimately the whole "being used is how it is" relationship view is her issue and you can support her by encouraging her to seek therapy or get into spirituality so that she can find her own power again. We all do stuff for our man out of obligation that can be upsetting when you feel short changed or resentful (well I have anyway) but its not something you should be doing regularly let alone all the time!!
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 05:52 PM   #8
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

No it's not rape but like others have said if that actually happened then she is going through some major trama. It might be that she actually was raped.

If I were you I would do my best to find out what her issue[s] is and do my best to fix it. thearpy might not be a bad option here.

And the next time you make love to her if she acts the same then for Pete's sake stop. Just hold her, tell her you love her and try to find out what is troubling her.
Old 10-25-2010, 06:46 PM   #9
analeyes
abandoned

analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs up

maybe if you did some foreplay then get romantic, things would or could work out.
analeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 07:25 PM   #10
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by analeyes View Post
maybe if you did some foreplay then get romantic, things would or could work out.
I dont know too many girls that burst into tears at a lack of foreplay, get pissed... yeah, turn into cold fish... sure, but burst into tears... that seems a bit extreme. There has to be an underlaying problem.

Last edited by Lil-Mac; 10-26-2010 at 09:30 PM.
Lil-Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 07:32 PM   #11
analeyes
abandoned

analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

maybe she's keeping a secret ... doesn't want to tell
analeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 11:23 AM   #12
davison77

I've tried for twelve years now to help change her, work with her and have made no progress. In stead its changed me. I am now intrested in rape and domination. Cause it seems to be the only thing that gets her off. I don't think she has any secrets. Foreplay to her is a few good hard smacks on the ass, pull her hair reall hard and twist her nips hard. Thats the foreplay she responds to best. I've tried all the normal stuff for years none of it excited her or help her.
Old 10-26-2010, 09:21 PM   #13
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I agree with gaggirl. I think a few therapy sessions are in order. You really need to work this out if you want to stay together.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote