Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-05-2007, 03:40 PM   #1
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU
Default Melinda's Tale

NOTICE:

It is strongly recommended that you read The Kidnapping Trilogy and The Masked Marauder before reading this story. All of these stories are connected.

The Kidnapping Trilogy starts off with The Hunter, which can be found here

The Masked Marauder can be found here

This story is part 5 of The Kidnapping Chronicles.

Important Notes:

-Originally I had Melinda express the hope that her sister Hannah would someday read it. That was a mistake on my part. Hannah died in the story LK. By having Melinda wish that Hannah would one day read it implies that she's alive. She isn't.

-There has been some editing with the third chapter. If you have read the third chapter, read it again. The editing was minor, I simply made the third chapter a bit longer while abandoning the next two chapters after it.

-The chapter list has changed. 50 chapters have been condensed to 30, which have further been condensed down to 26 chapters. The number and title of chapters will vary. UPDATE! The chapter list is now the final one (yay!) There are 20 chapters including the prologue and epilogue.

Introduction:

The Wizzard of Oz is one of the best movies of all time and many people know of it. But not many people have heard of Greggory McGuire (i hope i didn't misspell his name, lol) and his book Wicked. Wicked is basically the viewpoint of The Wicked Witch of the West. The book portrays her as the good person and everyone else evil. Now, how does that pertain to this story? Well, after writing The Kidnapping Trilogy, I asked myself what would Melinda Warren's point of view be like? Thus, we have Melinda's Tale!

Chapter List

Prologue

Chapter 1
Lesbian Sisters

Chapter 2
Call of the Society

Chapter 3
Failure, Victory, and Triumph

Chapter 4
Final Exam

Chapter 5
Mistakes

Chapter 6
The Mind Machine

Chapter 7
Bill Warren

Chapter 8
Betrayed!

Chapter 9
The Assassins

Chapter 10
Mind Over Murder

Chapter 11
Rise of The Hunter

Chapter 12
Death's Shadow

Chapter 13
Secret Rape

Chapter 14
Rise of Huntress

Chapter 15
A Lost Chapter of The Hunter

Chapter 16
Huntress' Downfall

Chapter 17
Another Lost Chapter

Chapter 18
Mira's Mistake

Epilogue.

Prologue

I can no longer live in pain and suffering. Many things have happened to me throughout the years and I am going to kill myself. I cannot do it without writing my story. I hope someday my sister's minion Molly reads it and comes to her senses about the atrocities and injustices I have received over the years....I'm getting ahead of myself. I guess I should start at the beginning of it all...

In the year 1980 the Society of Lesbian Kidnappers in Texas made a huge mistake that exposed part of the Society. Police were fooled into thinking it was a cult with only 20 members. The leader of the Society was very, very angry at the ten who survived and they were dealt with harshly. The Society continued to operate in secret with no members in Texas for a few years. Then, in 1982, the leader decided to recruit thirteen members into the Society from Texas and train them in New Orleans. She wanted lesbians who were not afraid to explore their sexual desires. This is where I come in. I am Melinda Warren and this is my story.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 05-28-2009 at 01:25 AM.
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 04:35 PM   #2
theman
Privileged Member

theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to theman Send a message via MSN to theman

Oooohhh I've read like the first 30 pages of Wicked... I meant to read more, but I never got around to it.

Story sounds interesting so far ;p.
theman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 07:20 PM   #3
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

For me Wicked was a love/hate book. I loved some parts of it and I hated some parts of it. Overall I thought it was a good read. Not the best, but not the worst.

anyway...

Chapter 1
Lesbian Sisters

The story begins in the year 1982. I was 21 at the time. My older sister Lana was 26 and my younger sister Hannah had just turned 18. We were all living in my nice house near Sunray and our parents lived in Waco.
I was told the leader picked the three of us to join the Society because of our incestual relationship. Oh I remember the best one we ever had was right before we joined the Society.
I had just finished taking a shower and my body was very wet. Hannah and Lana saw me coming out of the shower naked and that brought them in the mood. We never had to tell each other when we wanted to explore the other's sexual fantasies. Our bond was very strong back then.
My sisters beckoned me into Hannah's room and my heart fluttered with excitement. The three of us lay down on the bed with me in the middle. Hanna was on my left and Lana was on my right. They both slid a finger into my pussy and I instantly became wet. Moaning, I slid a finger into both of their cunts and felt them slowly become wet. Each sister then took their free hand and rubbed my breast. I was in such a heightened state of pleasure that I knew nothing else. My pussy got wetter and wetter and wetter and my nipples became hard with each rub.
Wordlessly, I traded places with Hannah and the same procedure was repeated. Hannah moaned louder than I did and my pussy got even wetter from her moans and her fingers inside me. Her breast always felt good to rub and that day it was extra soft and beautiful.
Hannah then traded places with Lana and Lana moaned the loudest out of all of us. Her beatuiful breasts rose and fell with each moan even with our hands groping them.
Next came Triangle Position...I forget the real name for it, but that's what we always called it. We had to do it on the floor because there wasn't enough room on the bed to spread out. I licked Lana's pussy, she was licking Hannah's, Hannah was licking mine, and we formed a triangle on the floor. Our moans filled the air as our tongues went deeper and deeper and deeper into each other's pussies. In this position, we never know who cums first. I felt Lana cum before me and as her sweet, sweet juices flowed into my mouth I came into Hanna's mouth. We all gave out a lustful, animal like moan as juices continued to flow out of our pussies.
We lay there on the floor for quite some time, our tongues never leaving each other's beautiful cunts. Every now and then, one of us would cum, sending the other two over the edge and cumming as well. We sometimes did this well into the night and the next day. This particular day I heard a sound outside.
"What was that?"
"I didn't hear anything. Lana, did you?"
"No....wait someone's out there!"
Well we were obviously freaked out because no one knew we sisters had an incestual relationship. We didn't care what the town thought of us, but we knew that if our parents ever found out it would be the end of our wonderful lives. I would probably have to stay here by myself while my other two sisters would be forced to live with my parents.
When no word got to us about the mysterious stranger, we forgot all about it. We continued to live our lives until the day our lives changed forever. It was the day Lesbian Kidnappers called us to join them.

The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 08-15-2007 at 09:42 AM.
Old 08-08-2007, 08:02 PM   #4
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Chapter 2
Call of the Society

November 1, 1983 is a day I remember well. They came for us that day, and we were pleasuring each other again.

I lay on the bed and Hannah started licking my already wet pussy. Lana groped my breast. This was my favorite type of incest, when two sisters gave pleasure to the third. I moaned in sheer bliss as my nipples grew hard and my pussy became wetter and wetter.
Then they came. Right before I reached a wonderful orgasm, four people crashed through different windows in the house.
Lana ran to see what the multiple crashes were. She gave a short, cut off scream. Her scream seemed to awaken Hannah from a deep slumber. She searched for something to defend herself with when three of them came inside. The fourth was busy with Lana.
One of them was naked, the rest had black cat suits on. They quickly overpowered Hannah, brought her down, and tied her arms tight with strong rope.
Meanwhile, I continued to lay on the bed, unsure of what to do. Bondage was always a fantasy of mine. I had wanted to explore it with my sisters, but always forgot to because whenever I remembered about talking to them we were usually performing incestual relations. Anyway, they noticed how I did not struggle and the nude one talked to me.

"Are you not frightened?"
"A little."
By this time the fourth person came in carrying Lana. She had a bump on her head and was knocked out, but it looked like she wasn't too badly hurt.
"And you're not going to attack us?"
"Should I? Should I waste energy attacking you when I know I will lose."
One of the women in black cat suits spoke next, "you are a clever one and will probably make a great agent."
"What are you talking about?"
"You idiot" said a different woman, "we aren't supposed to tell them anything until we get to the base!"
The fully nude woman then spoke up, "No. We can tell her."
"Tell me only if you agree to untie my sisters."
"A bold request. Why should we comply?"
"Because there is no need to restrain us. You clearly do not want to harm us, otherwise you would have done so."
"But Melinda, they hurt Lana!"
"No Hannah, they didn't hurt her. She might be knocked out, but it's probably because they had trouble restraining her. Am I right?"
"Yes."
"So why not release my sisters and we can have a talk in the living room."

Minutes later, we all sat down with large glasses of water. Lana was still unconscious and I understood the problem of keeping her unrestrained. I sat by her on the couch in case she freaked out when she woke up.
"Before we talk, I would like for your followers to take off their black clothing."
"You imputent little..."
"Easy now. They will not take off their clothing so we can prevent exposure. I am not the leader of these women. The leader is elsewhere."
"I see you have a lot to tell me."
"Indeed I do."
"Well, start at the beginning."
"I cannot, for that would take too long. Instead I am giving you a small nutshell of what we do. We are an elite Society called Lesbian Kidnappers."
"Lesbian Kidnappers? Wasn't that the cult that got busted three years ago?"
"Yes and no. The women in Texas made a big mistake, exposing part of the Society and we fixed it to where it appeared to be a cult. We are nation wide and we fufil our wildest sexual kidnapping fantasies."
"Wow."
"Yes. Would you like to join the Society?"
I looked over at Lana, who had finally awaken. Both sisters looked at me. They nodded at me, trusting my judgement.
"Yes."
"Perfect. We will leave immediately."
"May I ask where we are going?"
"New Orleans, Louisiana. And all of your questions will be answered once we get there by our leader."

Oh I was excited. Hannah seemed excited also, but for the first time in my life I could not read Lana's emotions. She seemed distant from me and I was surprised. My surprise for her lasted a moment, overrun by the excitement of exploring lesbianism and kidnapping. I hoped a lot of bondage was involved and that I would get to play the victim every now and then!

Little did I know that they all would eventually betray me.

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 08-15-2007, 09:41 AM   #5
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Chapter 3
Failure, Victory, Triumph

It turns out we could not take our first test as planned because the leader of the Society had fallen ill. I don’t know if that caused Lana’s doubts of the Society to fully manifest itself or not, but regardless of how they were formed she had them and it affected her greatly. I could practically feel her doubts increase each day. Finally, we were all called to take our test. The thirteen of us finally met and the names of the others were Ana Lewis, Erin Roe, Betty Davis, Whitney Rambie, Ashley Henley, Stephanie Reed, Amy Wilson, Brianna Gonzalez, Mayra Arellano, and Santa Blanco.
After we met, the leader said a few words.
“Welcome to the Society of Lesbian Kidnappers. You will all watch each other during the first test. This test will determine whether or not you are fit to become a full member of the Society. Good luck.”
I remember glancing at Lana and I could feel the fear radiating from her. Sure, I was nervous too but she seemed unusually afraid as if something bad would happen. I smiled at my older sister and told her we would all get through the test.
“Your test is to see how well you would perform in kidnapping attempts. Minor mistakes are acceptable in this test, but be warned that continued mistakes will result in expulsion from the Society. A major mistake in this test is unacceptable. Now, who would like to go first?”
To my surprise, Lana stepped forward. If the leader was surprised to see someone come forward so quickly she didn’t show it. We slowly walked to different rooms in the huge mansion and finally made it to our destination.
“Your test, Lana Wilkinson, is to kidnap one of our agents inside this room. You may use any method necessary to retrieve her to this door. Any questions?”
“N-n-no.”
“Good luck.”
My concern for Lana at that time had completely manifested itself. She looked pale and her body language clearly told me she would rather be doing something else right now. The leader continued to show no interest in Lana’s unwilling heart nor did she show that she even knew of it. Before I could give Lana another supporting hug or thought, we were ushered into a room that overlooked the test area.
“…will happen?”
“Huh? Sorry Hannah I wasn’t paying attention.”
“I asked you if you thought something bad might happen.”
“I hope not.”
Whispers bounced around the room when we all saw the test area. It was humongous and cleverly looked as if it were outdoors. We had an aerial view of a neighborhood street. But where was Lana? After searching for a while, we saw her standing at the doorway, not moving. The leader showed her first signs of displeasure from the behavior and I was more worried than ever about Lana. Finally, she moved, but it was as if her joints were made of rusty hinges.
“Come on Lana, do the test!”
She finally moved away from the door and right away I saw a mistake that she made. There was equipment by the door and it looked like she should have taken off her clothes and switched with the black cat suit next to the door. If she uses the black cat suit it would be harder for hair and skin cells to be deposited at the crime scene.
No sooner than I realized her first mistake I saw yet another one.
“Lana, come on use your head. Don’t walk around in the streetlights! No one needs to see you in those houses!”
My whispers fell upon dead ears as Lana foolishly peered through one of the windows of the house, fully exposed to anyone who would happen to peer out their window or walk out of a house.
“Lana, what are you doing?” I asked as she kicked the door of the house down. I sighed in frustration at her utter lack of common sense. Breaking down a door would definitely allow the whole neighborhood to hear! I conjectured that in a neighborhood with the houses close together like this it would be safer to look for an open window or pick the lock on the back door. It was ok to crash through the windows of our house because we essentially live in the middle of nowhere.
Suddenly a scream penetrated the night. From what Lana told me, she had reached the bed of her victim wondering how exactly to grab her. She decided to grab her wrists, but didn’t think to cover her victim’s mouth. A foolish mistake since it caused the penetrating scream. Lana then struggled with her victim for a while but she wasn’t strong enough to subdue her. Finally Lana ran from the room.
We saw Lana run away from the house and the victim chasing her. Lana ran wildly back towards the door with the woman who was supposed to be her victim still chasing her. The leader sighed in frustration and we all met Lana a few minutes later.
“Where should I begin? Someone tell me what went wrong.”
“Well first,” I said, “she didn’t change clothes. If she had put on a black cat suit then she would have blended into the night and the risk of DNA evidence would be lowered significantly.”
“Well done Melinda. Anyone else see something wrong that Lana did?”
“She broke the door down,” said Hannah.
“Exactly. In a neighborhood such as this, silence and surprise are one of our best weapons. If the home were in a secluded area, then suddenly breaking the door down or a window might be acceptable depending on the circumstances.”
The conversation continued and each of us found something wrong about Lana’s performance. Lana just stood there, her expression blank. It remained blank when she was informed that she could never become part of the Society. While another woman was taking her test, I got the chance to talk to Lana before she left for home.
“What happened during your test?”
“I failed, that’s what happened.”
“But you didn’t even try!”
“You’re right Melinda. Don’t you think this is too good to be true?”
“What do you mean?”
“They tell us we are exploring our sexual fantasies, but why do we have to go through so much?”
“You didn’t have to take the test or agree to join the Society. I don’t speak for all three of us.”
“That’s not the point, I was happy with the idea of exploring my sexual fantasies, but something just seems wrong about all of this.”
“I thought you had kidnapping fantasies.”
“It’s not that, it’s the women who took us here. There’s something wrong about them. Plus it seems as if the tests are made to train us. We might be throwing our lives away and becoming slaves!”
“Lana, that’s ridiculous.”
I had more to say to my sister, but she left when a naked woman, the same one who broke into our house, took her to go home. I sighed in frustration towards Lana. She had missed out on so much throughout her life and this is yet another good thing she carelessly decided to throw away.
"Hannah, you are next."
We all watched Hannah as she quickly and quietly took the woman from the house. The leader commended her on a job well done. Then it was my turn. I was faster than any of the other prospective agents and made no mistakes. The leader was very impressed with my work.
"Well done Melinda. I think you might have a future in this Society."
"Really? Thank you so much."
"Don't mention it. Keep up the good work and there may be high rewards for you."

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 08-05-2008 at 07:13 PM.
Old 08-08-2008, 06:53 PM   #6
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Chapter 4
Final Exam

We didn't take our final exam until much much later. There were many more tests we had to take that focused on different areas. I excelled in most of them. Hannah took the lead on the tests that I didn't excel in. I predicted Hannah and I would be formidable agents and would pass our final exam easily.

The final exam was simple. All of us got together and partially decided the targets for ourselves. Our choices were the 13 members of the Society who made the mistake of exposing the Society to the world. The mission was to capture the woman alone and bring them back here for further instruction. We had figured long ago that we would eventually be sent after the 13.

With our assignments picked, we all left Louisiana. I had more people wish me luck than any other. Out of all the targets, mine had gone the furthest. She was in Winnipeg, Canada. It was actually her mansion that the leader of the Society deemed a safe house should the Society be exposed again, but I'm jumping ahead of the tale.

The woman's name didn't interest me. I can't recall if I never learned it or if I just don't remember it. Anyway, once I saw the mansion the woman was living in I knew there was trouble for me ahead. The mansion was huge! It wouldn't be easy breaking into that thing. It would be difficult to transport the target back to Louisiana. I sat in my car wondering how I could pull this off.

Fortune was on my side that day, though i did not know it. She came to the car in a casual manner. I almost lost my composure. Before I could think of a lie to keep suspicion away from me she spoke.

"Are you the maid I sent for?"
"Maid? Oh, yes right I am. I just wanted to see the place before I start working."
"Ah, I thought that's why you were here. You're a little...older than I expected."
"Well how young did you expect?"
"About 18 or 19, but no matter, I'm sure you'll do fine Miss...?"
"Jane, Mary Jane."
"Nice to meet you. You will live in the mansion. I find that more effective than having a maid that drives over here. I will provide you with whatever cleaning supplies you need and you can start today if you'd like."
"Yes, I would like that. Thank you."

It was easy to take the role of maid in the woman's mansion. Of course, I had to get rid of the real maid that showed up. It was a simple matter of telling her that she was too late and the job had already been filled by me. It was also easy to gain the ex agent's trust. I guess she figured that since she was far away from the Society no one would go after her. I proved her wrong.

After about a month of cleaning this woman's home, I simply tossed a bag over her head while she slept. I had wanted a glorious struggle from this woman as I took her. Instead she gasped for air, the fool. She easily passed out, giving me time to bind her. I didn't take the time to remove her nightgown.

With one problem solved I moved on to the next problem. How will I be able to drive all the way back to Louisiana? I solved this problem rather quickly. In my car, there was a small space between the front and back seats. It looked like I could squeeze her in. I was right. After that, it was a simple matter of covering her up with a few blankets and boxes with medium weight. She was totally hidden from view. It was more work than stuffing her in the trunk, but it was the most effective solution. Here she could not move at all while still being able to breathe through her nose. In the trunk she would be able to kick the sides and alert people about her presence in the trunk.

As I passed the U.S.-Canadian border, the Americans at the border just waved me on. I drove back to Louisiana as quickly as possible, proud of my accomplishment.

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding