Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-24-2011, 10:03 PM   #41
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm almost enjoying sucking on Dave's cock. If it weren't for Bob and Dave, maybe I would have been doing this on my own. Nah, probably not. I look over and see Bob there with the video camera. Dave puts both hands on my head and starts guiding my motions. Then it becomes more forceful, fucking my mouth. Soon, he is hitting the back of my throat. Oh, I hate this. I feel his head swelling in my mouth, he's holding my head tighter, pushing deeper. Here it comes. His cum, flooding my throat, filling my mouth. I have to swallow.

"Now swallow it Sharon, then you can suck his dick clean and lick his balls." Ewwww. I swallow and then gently suck Dave's softening cock. I hate to lick balls, so I just concentrate on Dave's cock. "You heard him Sharon, get him hard again and he can fuck you on the bed."

Dave picks me up and tosses me onto the bed. He stradles me and lays his dick at my mouth. I lift my head and take him in my mouth for the second time. Mmmmm. This is better, nice and soft. This is the part of cock sucking that I really like; starting off soft and feel the cock grow big and hard in my mouth. I start sucking him, my tongue working it's magic. I feel his cock start to swell.

I wonder, should I say, honey, did you remember the condoms? No, they have that gun, they won't like it if I ruin their fun. I don't say anything, just moan around Dave's cock as it continues to swell inside my mouth.
cynthia4rp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 10:45 AM   #42
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)

I keep filming you as he holds your head up then move in for some close ups of his dick sliding in and out of your mouth. As soon as he's hard again he slips down your body placing his hands on your tits and massaging them.

Then moves his legs over your kneeling between your legs. He reaches down with both hand grabbing under your knees and pulling them up so they rest on his shoulders. He looks over at me and I just smile.

He then reaches down with one hand rubbing your clit. His other arm wrapped around your thigh holding you in position. The look on your face says you’re not enjoying this but your body is saying something else. I see your thighs quiver reacting to his touch.

He movers his to his cock and inches forward till the head of his dick is touching your wet hole. They with a slight movement of his hips he's inside you. He rocks his hips back and forth driving into you further each time till his balls are slapping your ass. I take a close up of your nipples there hard and standing up proudly. I know you’re about to have an orgasm and Dave is moaning loudly. When it hits you that you may get pregnant if he comes in you. You shout for him to take it out before he comes but it’s too late his dick is planted deep in you and he’s coming. He holds that poison as he pants then slowly drops your legs and crawls back I move in again getting a shot of his dick as it leaves your pussy fallowed by some of his come leaking out and down to your ass. Your eyes are full of tears as one falls down your chick.

That was great Dave I’m sure we’ll have many evening of fun watching this video I tell him but I think it’s time for us to get dressed I tell Sharon as you climb off the bed and start getting dresses yourself. I grab Sharon’s arm pulling her down stairs. John says well how did it go great I say wait till I show you the video. I turn just as Dave is walking down the stairs and say we’ll let you know about the house and I hope the rest of your day is as exciting as the last hour and we leave closing the door behind us.
bob209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 02:19 AM   #43
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As soon as Dave's penis swelled to it's full size in my mouth, he pulled out and began moving down my body, playing with my breasts, sucking my nipples. I felt them swelling. I closed my eyes, I couldn't bare the embarrassment. My nipples were showing how my body was reacting to Dave. My nipples, sticking straight up, almost an inch, pointing obscenely toward the ceiling, like little erections. I feel his hand rubbing between my legs, caressing me pussy thru my panties. I can feel the moisture on the crotch of my thong. Dave's finger snaking inside my panties, finding my wet hole. He starts to finger me. "Mmmmmmmm"

His finger slides up my wet slit to my clit, gently stroking it. "Ooooo" My hips start to move. He slides further down my body, grabbing my thong on both sides and quickly yanking it down. "oooo". Then he is back up. I feel the head of his penis sliding up and down my wet slit. He positions himself at my entrance. I realize that this is it. He is going to fuck me. He pushes forward, spreading my lips. I feel him sinking into my pussy, pushing further and further in. Then he hits bottom. I feel his pubic hair pressing against my pubic hair.

He starts to fuck me. In, out, in out. "Ooooo" My pussy is wetting his cock down. It easily slides in and out, faster, and faster. "oooo" This is my chance to say something. I can whisper in his ear, tell him to call the cops. "Oooooo" My hips are rocking. "Wait, wait, don't cum inside me, don't cum inside me." "ooooo"

I feel him stiffen, driving his cock further into me. I feel the warmth spread inside me. It's too late. He's just planted his seed in my fertile womb. Oh my god, what am I going to do now. What if I'm pregnant. And this creep Bob has a video of it happening.

Dave quickly climbs off the bed and starts to get dressed. I look at Bob, he has moved to the bottom of the bed, apparently focusing the camera on my pussy. I can feel Dave's cum leaking out, running down my ass crack.

"Time to get going honey" Bob says, "get dressed."

I sit up on the bed in a daze. I grab my thong and slide it up my legs. I put on my sheer blouse, then skirt, then jacket. I can't believe that I just did that. I'm dazed. I follow Bob, and John brings up the rear as we are leaving the house. What am I going to do now?
Old 03-27-2011, 02:09 PM   #44
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)

John hops in the front as I hold the back door open for you. Once inside you ask where we are going now. Back to your house you want to get cleaned up don’t you?

When we get back to your house John pulls right into the garage and shuts the car off we all get out and as I’m pushing you through the kitchen John opens the fridge saying well we won’t strive but there’s only a couple beers in here. I grab you by the arm saying where’s the money baby? You motion toward the hall and I say John see how much she’s got in her purse. Then go to the liquor store and buy enough beer to last till Thursday at least.

I let go of your arm and say now you get upstairs and get cleaned up then change cloths. Put something on like you’re going out with your husband maybe something he bought you. I’m going to be sitting right down here watching some TV. And when John comes back I think we make another movie. Sense you looked so good in the last one.
Old 03-28-2011, 12:14 AM   #45
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

Once in the car, Bob says that we are going back to my house, "you want to get cleaned up don't you?"

"Yes." I'm so ashamed of what just happened. Ashamed that I enjoyed what I was forced to do. At least I didn't have an orgasm. Back at the house, Bob asks where my money is. "It's in my purse."

Bob tells me to get upstairs and get cleaned up, then change clothes. "Put something on like you're going out with your husband, maybe something he bought you....Then when John comes back, I think we make another movie...."

I get upstairs and start the water in the shower as I start to undress. I look at the phone on the nightstand. Should I call the police? My husband? A friend? What will happen if I do. Bob and John will show the video, showing that I'm just a cheap slut that will fuck anyone. They will tell them that I led them on. Who will they believe? Me or them? But, what about my reputation? Word will get around about the video; that realtor will testify at the trial; everyone will think I'm a slut. Will Bill leave me? My children will be ridiculed at school. Think, think, think. I'll get my shower, while I think about it.

I'd better pull out some clothes to wear. I pull out a "little black dress", a black cocktail dress that comes to a couple of inches above my knees, black pushup bra, thong, tan pantyhose, black 3 inch heels.

As I soap myself up in the shower, I think about what will happen if I call.
Old 03-28-2011, 10:48 AM   #46
bob209
Privileged Member

I sit down on the sofa and turn on the TV I look over at the end table and see the phone I just reach over and take it off the hook so no one will call and disturb us and you won’t be able to call out from one of the phones up stairs. Then I hear the shower running. And think to myself how I should take her when she comes down. I start thinking about her nice tits and her perfect ass I wonder if her husband ever fucked her up the ass or am I going to be the first one and take her cherry.

Or maybe I’ll let John have her I know he’s kind of ruff on women and maybe that will keep her in line for the rest of the week as I threaten to let John have he again if she don’t do what I say.

Then I hear her coming down the stairs I turn to look at her she looks good in that little black dress and the high heels forcing her ass to stick out. I pat the sofa next to me showing her where I want her to sit. When she is seated I whisper in her ear you look good enough to eat baby. She is looking at me with those big blue eyes but behind them I can see the fear of what I might be thinking of doing to her. I lay my hand on her thigh rubbing from her knee to just the hem of the dress. And she starts to shake. What’s the matter baby are you scared. You don’t have to be scared of me but John now is a deferent story.
Old 03-28-2011, 09:33 PM   #47
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

As I take my shower, no matter how much I scrub, I can't rid myself of the memory of what they have done to me so far. And, I realize that it will only get worse over the next few days. If I just call the police, they will help me. It doesn't have to go to trial. The cops will get rid of these two and I will have them out of my life. But, they will show that video to Bill. It's ok, he'll believe me, that they forced me to do it.

By the time I step out of the shower, my mind is made up. I'll call the police; it's the only way to stop this. I dry myself off and peak out of the bathroom; no one is in my bedroom, good. I tiptoe out to the hall and hear the tv on in the livingroom. I tiptoe over to the bedroom phone, gently pick it up to avoid any noise. I dial 911. My heart is beating so hard. What's going on? It's not ringing. I gently hang up and pick it up again. I listen for the dial tone....nothing. They must have cut the line. I put the phone back, dejected. I pick up my black satin pushup bra, then my black satin thong. My tan pantyhose are next, then the little black cocktail dress, then my shoes. I don't bother with makeup. I just comb out my hair. I sit on the bed and wait. How long can I delay this? I'm not sure how long I sat there....was it one minute or one hour, I don't know. All I know is that I am trapped. I eventually get up and walk down the steps with as much dignity as I can.

Bob pats the sofa next to him. I look around, John's not there. Maybe this is my chance. If I can get Bob to lower his pants to his ankles, I can make a break for it. I sit down next to Bob. "You look good enough to eat." He puts his hand on my thigh, rubbing up and down my leg. I wonder what the next degradation to confront me will be.

I tell myself to start rubbing his leg, to kneel in front of him, undo his belt, pull down his pants and start to suck his cock. He will get so lost in the moment that he won't even think about his pants being tangled up around his ankles. Then I can make a break for it.

"You don't have to be scared of me, but John now is a different story." Bob says. The thought of John doing things to me truly frightens me. This is my chance, maybe my only chance. Go ahead Sharon, reach out and touch his leg.

"Please don't let him hurt me." I look pleadingly into Bob's eyes and tentatively reach out my hand and set it on his thigh.
Old 03-29-2011, 01:37 AM   #48
bob209
Privileged Member

I hear you beg me not to let John hurt you I look into your eyes seeing the fear then I feel your hand on my thigh and say that’s it baby now you’re getting in to the spirit of things. Go up a little higher and tell me what you feel. I smile knowing how humiliating it is for you having to tell me that you feel me dick.
I grab the back of your head pulling your face into my crotch and moving it around as I say open your mouth and use your lips to squeeze it baby. I can feel it getting hard already don’t you. I pull your head up just enough for you to answer.

Just then you hear John say and what’s going on here as he tosses me a beer. You whisper to me and I say but it wouldn’t be fare for me to keep you all to myself now would it. I say to John how’s she look now. Pretty good but I want to have some beer right now. Why don’t we have her do something while we have a couple cold ones. Like what I ask have her dance for us just like she does when she’s trying to attract half the men at a bar. John says you’d like to dance for us wouldn’t you Sharon.
Old 03-30-2011, 09:11 AM   #49
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

Sitting on the sofa next to Bob, I start to rub his thigh while begging him not to let John hurt me. If I can get Bob to drop his pants to his ankles, while I suck his cock, I will have a chance to run for it.

"That's it baby, now you're getting into the spirt of things. Go up a little higher and tell me what you feel."

I tell myself, go ahead Sharon, this is your chance, your chance to get away. I slide my hand up his thigh to his crotch. I can feel his penis and his balls thru his pants, the same penis that raped my mouth a couple of hours ago. "I feel your cock and balls," I blush having to say those words.

Bob grabs a handful of my hair and forces my head down into his lap, rubbing my face over his penis. "Open you mouth and use your lips to squeeze it baby."

I open my mouth and feel your penis growing thru your thin pants; growing bigger as my lips run over it.

"I can feel it getting hard already. Don't you?" Bob says as he yanks my head up by my hair.

"Yes, yes, I feel it....Please, you don't have to be so rough."

"What's going on here?" John says.

Oh no. There goes my chance to escape. I feel dejected. I whisper to Bob, "Please, don't let him hurt me."

"But it wouldn't be fair for me to keep you all to myself, now would it?"

The two of them talk and decide that I should dance for them, "Like whe does when she's trying to attract half the men at a bar." "You'd like to dance for us wouldn't you Sharon?" John asks.

Looking at the expression on his face, I can see that he is looking for an excuse to hurt me. "Yes, ,,,, yes, I would like to dance for you. I get up off the sofa and go to the stereo and put on the jazz station. I am shaking with fear as I start to sway to the music.
Old 03-30-2011, 08:24 PM   #50
bob209
Privileged Member

I watch you as you sway back and forth. John is making comments like that’s it baby shake that thing for us. And I say come on put a little more effort in it Sharon or maybe you’d rather be doing something else. I watch you start moving faster. I can tell you knew what I meant by doing something else.

John says I’m going to get another beer you want one I say sure and bring one for Sharon to. You shake your head no as John looks at you then walks into the kitchen. I can hear him opening and closing cabinets in the kitchen. When he comes back he’s carrying two beers in one hand and a bottle of vodka in the other. He says hear hold these while I get Sharon loosened up a little. You’re moving backwards when he reaches out grabbing your arm and pulling you closer. He holds the bottle to your lips and says drink. I can see the fear in your eyes and say I’d listen to him Sharon you don’t want to get him mad now do you

You open your lips as John tilts the bottle up. Come on bitch I said drink he says grabbing your hair with his other hand and tilting your head back while raising the bottle till you’re forced to drink more and more. That it bitch he says letting go of your hair and lowering the bottle. Some of the liquid is dripping from your chin and on to your dress. He say look at what you’ve done you got your dress stained stepping back he says you had better get some water on that if you like that dress you move toward the stairs and he says where do you think you’re going? I’ll take care of the dress just take it off. Do it now bitch he yells.
Old 03-30-2011, 09:10 PM   #51
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

As I slowly sway to the jazz the guys start commenting, "Put a little more effort in it Sharon, or maybe you'd rather be doing something else."

Hearing the insinuated threat I start to dance much more vigorously. Not just swaying, but shaking it. As long as I can keep dancing, maybe it will keep these animals off of me.

John goes to get more beers, but he comes back in with beer and a bottle of vodka. "Hold these while I get Sharon loosened up a little."

"No, no, that's ok," I say as I back up from John.

John reaches out and grabs my arm and pulls me back to the center of the room. He holds the bottle up to my lips and says "drink." I pause for a moment, but I quickly realize that I don't have a choice. I open my lips and John tilts the bottle up. I taste the vodka hitting my tongue, when John grabs my hair and pulls my head back further, pouring more of the vodka into my mouth. I can't quite swallow it fast enough and a little overflows my mouth and I can feel it running down my chin. Finally, he lowers the bottle and lets go of my hair. I look at the bottle, about a quarter of it is gone. "You got your dress stained, you had better get some water on that if you like that dress."

OMG, they are going to let me go upstairs that easy. As I head for the stairs, I find that I was wrong.

"Where do you think you're going? I'll take care of the dress, just take it off. DO IT NOW BITCH."

That wild unpredicatable side of John is showing. It scares me. I start to shake. I reach back and slowly unzip my dress, sliding it off my shoulders and down my arms. I tell myself to calm down. They have already seen you naked, they have already made you do unspeakable things, it can't be any worse, I tell myself. I lower the dress, exposing my bra, pantyhose and thong underneath the hose. I step out of the dress and hold it out to John. "Thank you," I say as I hand it to him.
Old 03-31-2011, 10:04 AM   #52
bob209
Privileged Member

That’s much better isn’t it Bob. She really has a very good body it shouldn’t be cover up so much what do you think Sharon do you want to show us some more? Bob is smiling knowing how scared you are of John I think she probably does don’t you Sharon. You like showing yourself off being the center of attention well now you are so show us what you got.

Trembling you reach back to undo your bra. When you get it off John reaches out taking your tit at the base and squeezing it till you yell. Look at this he says pointing to your erect nipple she’s got her head lights on. Then he brings his face to your tit and starts licking the nipple as he says let’s see how far they’ll stand out shall we.

She’s looking at me hopping you’ll stop him but I say it’s your show go for it. I just love these tits of yours Sharon even if they are fake there still standing up right quite a feat for an older woman like you.

How about we let her take those pantyhose off while she dances for us. Sounds good to me John says and let’s go of your tit. Then comes over to the sofa and sits down she can do it while I finish me beer.
Well come on girl let’s see you move honey.
Old 04-03-2011, 11:13 AM   #53
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

Standing in my livingroom in my bra, thong, pantyhose and heels as these two monsters watch me.

John says, "That's much better, isn't it Bob?" "She really has a very good body. It shouldn't be covered up so much. What do you think Sharon? Do you want to show us some more?"

I stand there, in front of them, shaking my head no. I am starting to feel the effects of the vodka.

Bob, "She probably does, don't you Sharon? You like showing yourself off, being the center of attention. Well, now you are; so show us what you got"

I look back and forth between the men, knowing that I have no choice. I just continue to shake my head no, "No, I don't want to be the center of attention." As I reach back and unhook my bra; my 36C breasts coming back into view. My nipples are already swelling again.

John steps forward and rips my bra out of my hand and tosses it in the corner. He reaches for my breasts and starts to maul them. His rough hands scratching my smooth breasts. He sqeezes them, tighter and tighter till I can't stand it any more.

"Please, please, stop" I yell.

John says, "Look at this, she's got her head lights on." Then he lowers his face to my chest and takes a nipple in his mouth, licking and sucking it. I feel the blood rushing to my nipple, making it swell even more. "Let's see how far they'll stand out, shall we."
"I just love these tits of yours Sharon, even if they are fake, they're still standing up right; quite a feat for an older woman like you."

I can believe he said that, I'm only 32; an older woman?

He moves over to my other nipple, licking and sucking it. I look down, the first nipple he started on is slick with his salive, sticking out almost an inch. He pulls his mouth from the second nipple and it is a twin of the first. Oh why do they have to do that.

"How about we let her take those pantyhose off while she dances for us?" John then moves to the sofa with Bob.

Standing there, the vodka is hitting me more now. I back up and sit in a chair. I slip my black 3 inch heels off, then stand back up, just a little wobbly, hook my thumbs in the sides of my pantyhose and start to pull them down. As I get them past my crotch, I notice a whiff, a small whiff, my pussy. I sit back down and finish taking my pantyhose off, keeping my legs together, just in case these is a wet spot on my black thong. As I get the pantyhose off, John says, "Put the heels back on and let's see you move honey."

I toss the pantyhose aside and slip my heels back on. I stand back up and move to the center of the room, starting to dance. My mind is wandering, must be from the vodka. I can feel myself actually smiling as I dance for them. Then I see John reach for the video camera.
Old 04-03-2011, 10:32 PM   #54
bob209
Privileged Member

Seeing John reach for the video camera you start begging us not to film you. But Bob says but you want to be a star don’t you Sharon. You like people watching dance at least you did at the bar so come on dance for us a little. John keeps zooming the camera in and out as you dance. I watch you get a little tipsy as you sway back and forth and I don’t want you to fall down and hurt yourself so I say come over here and sit on my lap baby before you hurt something. When you’re on my lap I start running my hand up and down your thigh. You try pushing my hand away but aren’t quite fast enough. All of a sudden I say to John you ready for this he turns toward me the camera pointed right between your spread legs.

Then I reach down ripping your thong off. You try to cover it with your hands but I run my arm between yours reaching around and grabbing you other arm you arms are pined behind you now and you can’t reach your pussy to cover it up. With my other hand I reach around and start rubbing your clit you squirm some but I hold you tight. I move down just a little and spread your pussy lips as John brings the camera closer your pleading more knowing that we’re video tapping this whole thing. But between pleas I detect some small moans to.
Old 04-04-2011, 09:05 AM   #55
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

"Please, don't take any more video." I say as John reaches for the video camera, but I continue to dance for them in just my thong and heels.

Bob responds, "But you want to be a star, don't you Sharon? You like people watching you dance. At least you did at the bar; so come on dance for us a little."

"Huh?" I keep dancing, not knowing what Bob is talking about. Dancing at what bar? Must be the vodka, either I didn't hear him right or I don't remember dancing at any bar. Wow, this stuff is really going to my head, I'm almost tripping over my own feet.

"Come over hear and sit on my lap baby before you hurt something." Bob says.

I sway over to where he is on the sofa and turn away from him to sit, when I feel his hands on my hips, pulling me down onto his lap. My head is spinning. Bob is running his hands up and down my thighs. I try to push his hands away, but I'm not too coordinated. Oh, I am on his lap. "You ready for this?"

"Huh?"

Suddenly, Bob is yanking my thong. I feel it pulling tight up against my pussy and ass crack. "Oww." It's digging into me. My black thong is between my lips and he keeps pulling harder, harder, "owww." It rips and Bob tosses the scrap of cloth aside. I notice that the camera is pointed between my legs. I move my hands down to cover my pussy, but Bob quickly grabs my arms and he holds them behind my back. I struggle to free my arms, but he is too strong, I can't get loose and he is only using one arm.

His free hand comes around in front and starts to rub my pussy. I clamp my legs shut to deny him access. But then Bob grabs a handful of my pubic hair and yanks. "Keep those legs open."

"Ahhhhh.....ok, ok." I spread my legs and he releases my pubic hair. His fingers go back to to rubbing my pussy. I feel his fingers on my clit, rubbing, stroking. I try to squirm away, but his hand stays with me. I feel his fingers spreading my lips and John gets down on the floor, between my legs, the camera getting a good view of my pussy. "Please, please, don't...." "Ooooo." I feel Bob's fingers sliding along my lips. I can tell that I'm wet. I blush in shame.
Old 04-04-2011, 11:05 AM   #56
bob209
Privileged Member

I feel your wet pussy and say why Sharon you’re wet down here are you turned on by me or the camera. Are you getting all of this I ask John? You bet I am see if you can spread her lips a little so I can get a good shot of her pink hole. I use my fingers to spread your soft lips feeling more moisture now.

My finger slips into you so easily now and I can feel your warmth all of a sudden your pussy is grabbing my finger what a good feeling. That it Sharon use those cunt muscles of yours. I can feel my dick getting hard again as I slip another finger in you. That’s it John says let’s see if she can take your whole fist. I feel you trying to break free more now after hearing what John just said.

Where do you think you’re going baby you heard him were going to fist you and open your cunt more than it’s ever been opened before I’ll bet. Your hair brushes across my face as you shake your head no. Begging me to stop. I spread my two fingers as wide as I can then stick another one in you.

I see you kick your feet on the floor as john says this is going to look great on the internet. You’re going to be a star Sharon from now on every time you walk into a bar you’re going to be wondering if the men looking at you have seen you on the internet and know what your privet part really look like.
Old 04-06-2011, 09:57 PM   #57
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

Sitting on Bob's lap, he is holding my arms behind my back with one hand while rubbing my pussy with the other. I've already learned that if I try to close my legs, he will pull my pubic hair without mercy. As I sit there, with my legs spread wide, his fingers playing with my pussy, John is videoing the scene.

"Why Sharon, you're wet down here. Are you turned on by me or the camera? Are you getting all of this John?"

"Please, please, just put the camera away." I know it won't do any good to ask them to stop touching me, but at least my humiliation will be reduced if it's not being recorded. "Please, I'm being good."

"You bet I am; see if you can spread her lips a little, so I can get a good shot of her pink hole." says John.

"Please, no.......just put the camera away"

"That's it Sharon, use those cunt muscles of yours." Bob says as his fingers pump in and out of my pussy.

"Let's see if she can take your whole fist."

"Oh god no." I try harder to escape Bob's grap, but he holds tight.

"Where do you think you're going baby. You heard him, er're going to fist you and open your cunt more than it's ever been opened before."

"Ooooo, please nooooo." I shake my head side to side and sob.

John says, "This is going to look great on the internet. You're going to be a star Sharon. From now on every time you walk into a bar, you're going to be wondering if the men looking at you have seen you on the internet and know what your private parts really look like."

"Oooo, please noooooo." I kick and scream, trying to free myself from Bob's grasp, but it seems the only thing I accomplish is to drive his fingers deeper inside me. The tears are flowing now, thinking of this video on the internet. My neighbors seeing it, the parents of my children's friends, everyone. "Please..... don't"
Old 04-07-2011, 01:49 AM   #58
bob209
Privileged Member

I tell John she’s squirming to much go find something to tie her up with. When he leaves I say now you’re going to corporate now aren’t you because if you give me too much trouble I’ll just have to let John have you. And I don’t think you’ll like what he’ll do to you any more then whets happening now do you.

John comes back with what looks like a water skiing rope I found this in the garage he says. That should do just fine now let’s get her in the kitchen and tie her to the table. I stand up taking you with me forcing you into the kitchen. In one swift move I spin you around then pick you up then plop you’re as on the table. I take the bar of the ski rope tying it behind your head then around your chicks spreading your mouth wide in a sort of gag. I then take it down tying it around your waist forcing your head down to your chest. As I say see now you can watch every thing I’m going to do to you. I then take your thigh just above the knee and tie it to the table leg at the corner and down and tie your ankle to the leg too. Then bring it across and tie your other ankle then up to your thigh again spreading you wide open. Then I throw the rope to John and say tie her hands over her head and to one of the table legs.

When he’s through I step back to admire our handy work you’re now tied down spread eagle on the table. I see a tear run down your chick. And tell John see if you can find some kind of oil in one of the cabinets we don’t want to hurt her now do we. As I go back to working three fingers into you again.

John comes back with some cooking oil and asks will this do yes that ought to work just fine I say now pour some over my fingers and over her pussy and we can get started in on fisting the bitch I say as I smile at you.
Old 04-08-2011, 08:32 AM   #59
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

Sitting on Bob's lap with my hands pinned behind my back with his other hand fingering my pussy. He tells John "She's squirming too much, go find something to tie her up with."

I think, oh god, did they see the bondage website I was on? I squirm more trying to get loose when he says to me, "Now, you're going to cooperate aren't you? Because if you give me too much trouble, I'll just have to let John have you, and I don't think you'll like what he'll do to you any more than what's happening now, do you." I stop my squirming. I think about that look in John's eyes.

"I'll cooperate." I don't resist as they take me into the kitchen and plop me down on the glass table top. Bob ties the handle and rope around my head, gagging me, then pulls it down to my waist, pulling my head down. I see that my nipples are standing out, fully erect. The rope goes tightly around my waist, then he ties my thigh to the table leg, then my ankles. I don't try to stop his from spreading my legs, forcing my other leg to the other table leg. I feel the rope wind around and around my ankle and the table leg, then my thigh is tied to the leg, I'm spread completely open. I feel another tear running down my thigh. He tosses the rope to John, "tie her hands to the legs up there." They lay be back on the table.

I don't resist as he takes my hands and raises them above my head, wrapping the rope around my wrist, tying it tightly then tying the rope off to the table leg, then to my last free appendage. I think that this is my last chance. Once they tie that hand, I'll be completely helpless. I don't pull back as John takes my arm and raises it up. I feel the rope go around and around my wrist, feeling more and more helpless every step of the way. Then my arm is pulled tight, up to the corner. I know he is tying it off to the table leg. That's it. I'm completely helpless. I can't do a thing to stop them from doing whatever they want.

Bob tells John to "find some kind of oil, we don't want to hurt her, now do we." With that, Bob quickly sinks several fingers back into my pussy. "Why Sharon, you are positively soaked."

I close my eyes in shame, knowing it is true. John brings the cooking oil and I feel the cool oil being poured on my pussy, sending a chill up my spine.

"Go get the camera.....we can get started in on fisting the bitch." Bob smiles down at me with an evil grin.

I shiver in fear.
Old 04-08-2011, 12:51 PM   #60
bob209
Privileged Member

The oil is now making your pussy very easy to penetrate and I add another finger just as John comes back with the camera. How’s it going he says I say not bad with that extra oil I twist my hand in your pussy moving it in as I do?

Get some more oil and pour it over my knuckles that going to be the hard part of getting my whole hand in her. I look up at you with your head going back and forth trying to say something through the gag. I think her pussy is starting to hurt from my spreading it I tell john. My knuckles rubbing across your clit as I twist my hand I don’t know if she’s going to be able to take it I tell John. He says let me try I’ll force my hand in there even if she passes out from the pane after all she’s not my wife and we won’t have to put up with her loose pussy after this week. But every time her husband takes her from now no he’s going to be thinking of what we did to her right.

I keep pushing my hand in a little further twisting it I don’t want John to try I know he’ll split you wide open if he does and we still have a couple days to play with you I say just relax Sharon loosen up a little and it won’t hurt as much. I tell John just keep filming I think it may pop in any minute now. Finely my knuckles slid in and your pussy closes around my wrist there I ‘m in did you get that. I feel around inside your wet pussy and see your hips twisting as I do I tell john get a picture of her face I think she’s coming from my hand in side her. I look at your face and see your eyes are closed and your fists to then I look down at your toes and there curled up. She’s defiantly coming I tell John we'll let her have some pleasure before I take my hand back out.