Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-05-2011, 02:54 AM   #1
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Five Days of Rest and Relaxation

Reserved for bob209

Spring Break 2011
My children are off from school all next week for spring break and my in-laws having been asking us to go down to Florida to visit them. Unfortunately, I have to stay home and work, but my husband will take them down.

Honestly, I don't have to work this week. I just can't stand the idea of 5 whole days with my in-laws. So, Saturday evening, I finish packing their bags for their early departure Sunday morning. After the children are in bed, I slip into my favorite nightgown, hoping to have a romantic evening with my husband. It's black, ankle length, spaghetti straps, a lace panel that runs diagonally across my chest, down to the side slit that runs up to my upper thigh.

I know that I don't look as good as when we got married. I've had two children and I have put on some weight, but I'm still attractive. I see some guys checking me out now and then. My body is a bit fuller than on our wedding night. Back then, I was 36B-24-36. I'm still not bad at 36C-28-37. I'm more voluptous now. My face is still pretty at 32. My shoulder length blonde hair and green eyes look quite nice, and at 5'8", no one calls me dumpy.

Unfortunately, we did not make love. I sometimes get discouraged. The longer we have been together, the weaker the flame of desire has gotten.

The alarm goes off at 3am. I get up, put on my white silk floor length robe, and get the children moving while my husband gets a quick shower and shave. They had planned on getting out the door by 3:30, but actually didn't leave till 3:45. I'm sure it won't be a problem. There won't be any traffic at this hour between our home and the airport. I kiss my children good bye and give my husband a long kiss, telling them that I will miss them and to call me when they get down there.

After I watch the car pull out of the driveway, I turn off the lights and head back to bed. I don't bother setting the alarm. I don't have anywhere I have to be today. Just a day to rest and relax.

I wake up at 9am, feeling well rested despite being up in the middle of the night. Hmmm, their flight probably landed by now, but they probably wouldn't call till they had reached my in-laws, which would probably take another hour.

I wasn't hungry, so I decided to hold off on breakfast for a bit. I pulled my robe back on, belted it at the waist and put on my white mules and headed into the livingroom. There in the livingroom is the family computer. When I have privacy, I like to go on there, check into a couple of my favorite websites and live vicariously thru the writings of others. I see the computer sitting there, and I am tempted. Tempted to turn it on, to explore. To explore the parts of me that have been shut away, hidden from my children, and to some extent from my husband.

Yes, I turn on the computer and sit down. Afterall, this is my opportunity to get some rest and relaxation. I'll check out that bondage website, and I'll sign onto my special yahoo account that no one knows about, where I flirt with the men I meet on the internet. And, of course, my favorite site, rapeboard.com.

I start reading some of the stories. Some of them aren't very good, they don't do anything for me. But some of them are great. As I read the stories, I feel myself becoming aroused. I feel myself warming, my lips moistening as I imagine myself in the stories; helpless, unable to stop the strange man from entering me, from using me for his pleasure. I feel myself gyrating on the chair, my juices flowing freely as I get more and more into the stories. I avoid touching myself. I've got all day. I'm going to take my time.

I look at the time, 11am. I pull myself away and fix myself breakfast. I'm feeling rather decadent. I'lll have a mamosa will breakfast. I open a bottle of champagne, fill half the champagne glass with champagne and the other half with orange juice. I fix myself eggs and toast and sit down to eat at the dining room table. What shall I do today? I have a few thoughts.

Last edited by cynthia4rp; 03-05-2011 at 03:09 AM.
cynthia4rp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 10:52 AM   #2
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)

John and I were sitting at the bar when the bartender said last call. John is a good looking man for his age he’s 45 a little on the chubby side but still fit with blond hair neatly trimmed. He keeps it that way for going on interviews because we’re both unemployed. Me I’m a year older then john and we have been friends since grad school. I was his idol back then since I was a grad ahead of him. I have thick dark hair and blue eyes the dark hair makes them stand out.

John said it’s a shame we didn’t pick up some women tonight. It’s going to be a lonely Sunday tomorrow. Yea you probably could have if it won’t for me being with you don’t be so hard on yourself Bob there won’t any women in here tonight that I’d want to wake up with in the morning.

Your right I guess not like the one I seen on my last interview. The guy doing the interview said he was going out of town with his kid’s tomorrow for about a week. But the best part was when his secretary called saying his wife was there. He excused himself saying he’d be right back but he left the door open a little you should have see this woman she was not thin but had a well positioned body and a pretty face. She was wearing a white sundress that when the sunlight came in at just the right angel you could see right through it. While he was talking to her I noticed his drivers’ license lying on the desk. And looked at it I know where he lives. Maybe we should get some sleep and meet about ten tomorrow morning. Then go over and check out his old lady after all we don’t have any interviews next week.

And she might be a little horney with him gone. We finished up our beers and John said I’ll be at your house at 10 tomorrow.
bob209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 06:02 PM   #3
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As I finish my third mamosa and breakfast, I know what I'm going to do today. It's Sunday, and what happens on Sundays? Real Estate open houses. I could use a little pick me up. I'm discouraged that my looks aren't what they used to be; afterall, my husband wouldn't even make love to me last night, our last night together for almost a week. I'll put on something sexy and pick some open houses to go to, preferably with male realtors, handsome male realtors. I turn the newspaper to the real estate section. Oh yes, plenty of open houses and some have male realtors listed as being the host. Most of them don't have pics, but there are a couple. Not exactly studs, but it will be something. We'll see if these guys think I'm sexy. Not that I'm going to do anything with them. I just need some affirmation that I'm still attractive.

Hmmm, what shall I wear? I don't want to look like a hooker. No, something classy but sexy. Perhaps I will wear a sheer blouse and "forget" to wear a camisole. Got it. Red skirt and jacket with black trim. I'll wear a somewhat sheer white blouse under the jacket with a pretty white pushup bra with white lace trim. Shoes? Black pumps or red pumps? Red. They have a higher heel, 4 inches, and are definitely sexier than the black ones. White garterbelt and thong and tan stockings should complete the outfit. I head back to my bedroom to lay out my outfit on the bed. Oh yeah, the skirt comes to mid thigh, but with the jacket, it looks professional. Then, I get another naughty thought, just a little something to keep my arousal up. Where are those ben-wa balls? I've only used them a couple of times with mixed results. Let's hope they do the trick today. I put them on my dresser. Well, I'm going to need a shower before I go anywhere.

I turn on the shower and wait for it to warm up.
Old 03-05-2011, 09:55 PM   #4
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)

John showed up at my door right on time and I was waiting for him. We didn’t waist any time I wanted to get to your house before you decided to go out of something. We parked a block away in a church parking lot. Kind of ironic I though as we walked to your home. It was a nice quite neighborhood on one around. When we got to your house we walked around back checking the windows. Finley we walked up on the deck right next to the back door was a frosted window probably the bathroom we decided I leaned over and heard water running. She must be in the shower I said to john now let’s go around front and ring the bell. We’ll tell her were from her husband’s office and we need some papers he was working on sound good to you.

John said sounds good let’s do it. When we got to the front door we rang the bell several times thinking that would get you out of the shower but not give you time to get dressed. When you did open the door you stood behind it just your head looking around it your hair still wet. I said pardon us but were from your husband’s office. He was working on a proposal for a client that was supposed to come in next week end. But he had other business here this weekend. He called and asked to see the proposal first thing Monday morning. We know your husband is out of town but were hopping you could go through his papers and get the proposal for us. You said something about waiting here as you closed the door but not all the way. Leaving it open just a crack. We both peeked in as you held the robe you were wearing closed and hurried up the stairs. It will take her some time to look through the papers and she didn’t even ask what kind of papers she is looking for. Dumb cunt this is going to be even easer then I thought I said and we both laughed as we pushed the door open I strolled into the front room while John closed the door and locked it.

As we walked around we noticed a computer on the desk the monitor was light up so we walked over to it. And were shocked when we seen what was on it. It was a rape site were women were tied up and humiliated by their captors. John said I wonder if you were into things like this I don’t know but I’m sure we’ll find out before we leave I chuckled. Just then we heard you coming down the stairs. Just as you seen us we turned and looked at you holding a briefcase in front of you to cover your breasts.
Old 03-06-2011, 01:35 AM   #5
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

As the water was warming up, I took off my robe and hung it on the back of the bathroom door. My nightgown just got tossed onto the floor. I enjoyed taking my time in the shower, relaxing, thinking about the day to come.

Just as I turned off the water, I heard the doorbell. I grab my towel and start to dry off, figuring they can wait 2 minutes for me to dry. But there it is again, and again, and again. "what is going on? is there a fire or something?" Only partially dry, I grab my robe and slip it on as I go down the hallway to the front door. I only open the door a few inches and peek out, "yes?"

I see two men in their 40's, looking very neat and well groomed, dressed in khakis and polo shirts. The dark haired man says that they are from my husband's office and need to get some papers. I don't really hear the rest of it.

My husband has an office on the second floor while most everything else is here on the first floor. "Wait just a min, I'll be right back." I head upstairs holding my robe closed as I go. I look on my husband's desk, but there aren't any papers or files sitting out. I open up his briefcase and see about a half dozen files. It must be one of these they want. I close the briefcase and notice how my white silk robe is clinging to my damp breasts. I try to adjust it and cover myself as best I can, but the material is damp. No matter how I adjust it, it is clinging to my breasts. No problem, before I go back to the door, I'll just go to my bedroom and throw on some clothes.

As I descend the staircase I see that they are waiting for me in the foyer. I immediately raise the leather briefcase up to cover my breasts. As I continue down the stairs I am aware that the bottom half of my robe is opening up with every step I take. I'm sure it's not exposing anything above mid thigh, but still, I wish I had panties on.

It would look rather silly for me to take the briefcase with me down the hall to my bedroom. Maybe I ...., no, I can't just hand them his briefcase and go get dressed. I walk towards the livingroom, "what file are you looking for?"

As I enter the livingroom, I see that the computer monitor is on. OMG. How did that get on, the screen saver should have been on. I quickly move to the computer desk and minimize the screen, hopefully before they saw anything. I put the briefcase down on the computer desk and open it. "What file was that?"

I can feel my face turning red. Did they see that website? Maybe they saw it while I was upstairs. OMG. Hey wait, that's strange, where was their car? There wasn't any car in the driveway. Relax, relax, they probably just parked down the street.
Old 03-06-2011, 11:39 AM   #6
bob209
Privileged Member

I open the briefcase thumbing through the files as I say you have a very nice house here. As I do that John moves around in back of you. You know you didn’t have to minimize the screen we have already seen the site you were looking at. Are you into that kind of thing I ask?

Don’t be shy we know many women that like to be humiliated don’t we John. He says as a matter of fact we do and I think we just found another one. As I watch you try to step back you bump into him and jump forward. I love the look of panic on your face. As I drop the briefcase on the floor. Were you just in the shower I ask? Getting cleaned up just for us maybe I think maybe it’s time we went up stairs and you can show us what you were going to put what do you think?
Old 03-06-2011, 12:22 PM   #7
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

"we already saw the site you were looking at. Are you into that kind of thing?" the dark haired man says. OMG. "Don't be shy, we know many women that like to be humiliated, don't we John. I think we just found another one."

I start to shake, wondering what is going on. "UM, I'll be right back." I step back and bump into John, which startles me and I jump forward, my breasts jiggling under my thin robe.

I jump as you drop the briefcase on the floor. "were you just in the shower?" What's going on, are these guys serious. OMG what did he say at first, we are from your husband's office. They didn't even know the name of the company, or his name. OMG, they're not from his office.

I'm panting as my anxiety increases. I'm looking for a way out. I make a break between the two of them, hoping to dash for my bedrooom down the hall.

Last edited by cynthia4rp; 03-06-2011 at 06:12 PM.
Old 03-07-2011, 11:21 AM   #8
bob209
Privileged Member

We sandwich you between us. Just as you start to move John rips the cloth sash from your robe and I force your arms back as he tries your wrists behind your back. I look down to see your robe open in the front now but still cling to your breast mounds. I take one finger and very slowly pull it to the side exposing your breast well what do we have here I say as your perfect looking breast comes into view. Are they real John asks I tell him to reach around have a feel then you can tell me?

He reaches around grabbing it from underneath and squeezing it me I’m starring at your nipple as its pointing straight out. No he says there fake bitches like this use their tits like a fisherman uses a lure they like to attract men with them. A shame I say I really like real one best. I watch as you shake while shuddering something about us not being from your husband’s company. Well none of that matters now does it he whispers in your ear. You probably want to know what we want but from the look on your face I think you have figured that out right about now.
Old 03-07-2011, 08:05 PM   #9
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

I only get one step before they surround me. The dark haired one in front, the blonde behind me. I'm trapped. I can't think. I feel the one behind me yank the sash of my white silk robe off. Then, the one in front grabs hold of my forearms and pushes my arms back. "Your not from Bill's office?" I can barely get the words out. I should be screaming, but I can't seem to breathe. The man behind me pulls my wrists together and I feel him wrapping my silk belt around and around my wrists as the one in front holds my arms. But, I'm not trying to stop them. I can't even think. What am I supposed to do? What am I supposed to do? "Your not from his office?" "Oh god."

I must be in shock. Lightly sobbing as they finish tying my wrists behind my back. This can't be happening.

The man in front of me pulls my robe open. I shake my head no. "No....no....please....no." I just keep shaking my head no.

The man behind me reaches around me. A hand on each breast. "Oh god no." He squeezes my breasts, mauling them. "But, your not from his office?" I keep shaking my head no. The man behind me whispers in my ear "well, none of that matters now, does it."

The man in front of me is just staring at my chest. I look down and see what he is looking at. My nipples. They are poking straight out at him. I've always been embarrassed by my nipples. As a teenager, I always thought they were too long, then once I had children and breast fed, they got even longer. They are sticking straight out now, almost an inch. I blush, embarrassed by my own body.

Still, I can hardly breathe, barely able to catch my breath. I'm so nervous, I'm shaking like a leaf.

Last edited by cynthia4rp; 03-07-2011 at 09:37 PM.
Old 03-08-2011, 03:54 PM   #10
bob209
Privileged Member

Ok bitch stop shaking and tell me where your purse is I say. When you point I tell John to hold you while I get her purse it’s on the table right by the front door how did we miss that when we came in I wonder maybe because we were watching you go up the stairs and checking out your legs.

I look through the purse finely pulling out your wallet I drop the purse and start walking back to you and John flipping through it I say ah your driver’s license I say it says your name is Sharon is that right you answer then I say to John guess how old this bitch is? Well let’s see she has a nice body and I don’t see any lines on her face maybe 25. Says here she’s 32 you believe that well she certainly has taken good care of herself haven’t you honey. How long have you been married I ask and did you get those tits before or after you got married?
Old 03-08-2011, 06:24 PM   #11
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

"my purse is on the table....next to the front door."

The dark haired one says "your name is Sharon, is that right?"

"Yes, I sob."

"How long have you been married?" "Did you get those tits before or after you got married?"

I think I'm finally starting to snap out of it. I'm still having trouble breathing, but at least I'm thinking a bit clearer. "We've been married 10 years."

I try to wiggle a little hoping that my robe will move back to covering my nipples. I look around, looking for some hope of escaping. Screaming at this point won't do any good. All the windows are shut and the neighbors probably wouldn't hear me even if the windows were open. I can't bring myself to talk about my breast implants. For so many years, I have told myself that they are natural, that they are all me.
Old 03-09-2011, 04:17 PM   #12
bob209
Privileged Member

Well that’s Ok it doesn’t really matter now does it weather you got them for your husband or someone else there all our now. I think it’s time we went up stairs and see what you were going to wear today don’t you? John turns you around so you’re facing the stairs pushing toward them. I go up first then you with John behind I can here you saying stop that and sense I know John so well I don’t even have to look I know he’s lifting the back of your robe trying to get a look at your legs. Ever sense I’ve known him hers been a leg man.

When we get to your bedroom John pushes you to the far corner away from the door and windows as we look at the things you have laded out on the bed. Pretty sexy I say to John the lady know how to dress to get noticed. She sure does are we going to make her put these things on. Yes but all in good time we haven’t seen anything but her tits I think it’s time she shows us the rest of her equipment Don’t you?
Old 03-09-2011, 06:22 PM   #13
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

The two men take me upstairs to my bedroom. The dark haired man leading the way, with the blonde man following me. The man behind me, John, slips his hand under the back of my robe and is fondling my ass as we go up the stairs. "Please, stop. Please, please, you don't have to do this. Please, just leave me alone and I won't tell anyone."

My pleas are a waste of breath. Reaching my bedroom, John pushes me into the far corner, away from the door. I face them as they look at my clothes I have laid out on the bed and they talk. I take the opportunity to try and loosen my bound wrists.

The dark haired one picks up my semi-sheer blouse and holds his hand in it, showing it to John, "Pretty sexy, the lady knows how to dress to get noticed." His hand is completely visible thru the sheer material.

John picks up my white garterbelt and stockings, "Are we going to make her put these on?" I blush at the thought of having to get dressed up for these men.

I stand there in the corner of the bedroom shaking when you comment on seeing the rest of my equipment. What do they mean by that? All I've got on is this robe, my blonde bush is there for them to see. The only thing left would be..................
Old 03-09-2011, 10:18 PM   #14
bob209
Privileged Member

OK Sharon time for a little show and tell Come on over here I say you just try to melt into the Conner more. Don’t make me come and get you I don’t like to hurt women but sometimes you have to show them who’s the boss now come here John moves toward you as I’m talking. No John I say she’s going to come over here right now aren’t you Sharon.

I watch as your knees almost buckle as you step toward us when you’re almost next to me I put my arm around your shoulder and say ok time to lose the robe baby. I pull on the collar as you move your shoulders back and the robe slides down to the floor. I reach down patting your blond mound saying well now not only does your hair dresser know but we do to. I see your thighs shaking as my hand move down a little more. Don’t be scared baby this is what you were going out for isn’t it just maybe you weren’t going to let it get this far. Plead all you want baby we like that right John.
Old 03-10-2011, 08:17 AM   #15
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

As I stand in the corner, watching these two men, I try to work on untying my wrists without attracting their attention.

"OK Sharon, time for a little show and tell. Come over here." the dark haired one says.

I don't like the sound of that, show and tell. I move further back into the corner, my fear growing. "Don't make me come and get you. I don't like to hurt women, but sometimes you have to show them whol's the boss. NOW COME HERE." The dark haired one says.

I silently tell myself, face facts Sharon, these men can do anything they want to you and there's not a thing you can do to stop them.

John starts to move toward me. For some reason I fear him the most.

I start to move toward the dark haired one, my legs wobbly as I fear this show and tell. As I get next to the dark haired one he puts his hand around my shoulder. God, how I hate them touching me. "OK, time to lose the robe baby." He pulls on the collar and the robe slides down my arms, catching at my bound wrists, half of it pooled on the floor behind me as I tremble naked before them. I'm on the verge of sobbing, but I tell myself I won't give them that. I won't let them see me cry.

The dark haired one reaches down and pats my blonde pubic hair. I back away a step and get my feet tangled in my robe. "Well, now not only does your hair dresser know, but we do to." That little comment almost did it. I almost burst into tears, but I bit my lip. I can feel my jaw quivering, ready to let the flood gates open to my tears and sobs, but I won't. I'm stronger than that.

The dark haired one steps toward me and reaches for my pubes again. I try to step back, but now I'm even more tangled up in my robe. If I move any further back, I'm sure I'll trip and fall. "Don't be scared baby, this is what you were going out for, isn't it? Maybe you weren't going to let it get this far."

That did it, as he snaked a finger between my legs to rub my vulva and said those words. Those words that were so true, I lost it. The tears started to flow, I sobbed, my entire face quivering. "Please, please, don't do this. Please, you don't have to do this. Please, I'll do whatever you want, but please, please don't doo this." The worst part was that they knew I had been on rapeboard.com. They knew that I had these fantasies. They saw how I was planning to dress, they may have seen the newspaper on the table with the real estate open houses circled. It wasn't so much what they were going to do to me, it was that they were inside my head.

"Plead all you want baby, we like that, right John"
Old 03-10-2011, 09:19 AM   #16
bob209
Privileged Member

John reaches out to you grabbing you by your tits and pulls you closer to him saying Bob why don’t you untie our new friend here so she can get rid of that robe. I reach out and untie your wrists as the robe falls to the floor I twist your arm up behind your back saying you’re going to be a good girl aren’t you Sharon. As I do that it only forces your breasts out giving John more to grab. Her tits feel really good bob tight and firm it’s a shame you don’t like implants. But maybe if you play with Sharon’s here you might change your mind John says. He then looks up at your eyes and the tears streaming down your face. Don’t cry baby were not going to do anything to you that hasn’t been done before.

Well maybe something’s I say sliding my other hand down to your ass and sliding it between your firm chicks. You’re going to be a good girl aren’t you Sharon I say taking my hand away and letting your other hand go John squeezes your breasts one more time then steps back. Let’s have her model a little for us what you say Bob. Sounds good to me I slap you on the ass telling you to turn around so we can get a good look at you. Now do it slowly so we can drink in that gorgeous body of yours. You turn towards me and John says hay did you see this bob He reaches out grabbing your right ass cheek Sharon has a tattoo here I look down to see a small strawberry on your ass chick. Well well when did you get that I ask I’ll bet you went out with your girlfriends one night got a little high and you all got tattooed Right baby you just stand there shaking your head. John says I’ll bet the guy had fun pulling you ass tight so he could get to look right. Anything else you’d like to tell us about before we find out for ourselves.
Old 03-10-2011, 08:28 PM   #17
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

As I stand there sobbing with Bob's hand between my legs, John reaches out and grabs my breasts, pulling me toward him. This allows me to move away from Bob's searching hand. Bob unties my hands from behind my back and I feel my silk robe fall to the floor. Before I get the chance to stretch out my arms, Bob twists my arm up behind my back. "Ooowww. Please...."

"You're going to be a good girl, aren't you Sharon?"

"Yes" I sob, my tears flowing more with the pain in my arm and the humiliation of having John holding my breasts.

"Don't cry baby. Were not going to do anything to you that hasn't been done before."
"Well, maybe somthings...." I feel Bob's hand sliding down to my bottom, his fingers probing between my cheeks.

"Oh please noooooooooo" "Please, please, I'll be good. I'll do whatever you want. But please don't hurt me."

"You're going to be a good girl aren't you Sharon?" Bob says and he lets my arms go. John gives my breasts one more squeeze then he lets go of me and backs up too.

Still sobbing, I say "Yes, ....yes,....I'll be a good.....girl".
I start to feel a little bit better. At least they aren't touch me. My sobs quiet down.

"Let's have her model a little for us, what you say Bob?" John says.
"Sounds good to me." and Bob slaps my bottom. "Turn around, nice and slow, so we can get a good look at you."

They quickly spot my strawberry tattoo. The result of one crazy weekend with my girlfriends at the Jersey shore. I shake my head yes when they ask about it.

"Anything else you'd like to tell us about before we find out for ourselves?"

I pause and think for a moment. I shake my head no.
Old 03-11-2011, 10:12 AM   #18
bob209
Privileged Member

I look down and see a pair of high heeled shoes by the bed I kick them over to you sit down on the bed and put them on. Then you’re going to dance for us you do like to dance don’t you Sharon. Good I watch you buckle the straps around your ankle.

Ok get up and start dancing I watch as you move slowly. John says those fake tits aren’t going to move much but I’ll bet that nice ass of hers will. I tell John turn on that radio on the end table and find something fast for her so she can show us what she can do. John finds an old rock and roll station on the radio that good I say now Sharon start dancing to this music. We both sit on the bed as you’re forced to dance faster. Turn around let’s see you shake your ass for us. Then bend down so we can get a look at your pussy I always wondered if it opens when a girl dances fast maybe that why girls like dancing so much John says as we both laugh.

After you dances a couple songs I say I getting board I push John over and tell you to come and sit between us. I like how red your face is from having to dance nude for us. When you sit between us you cross your legs trying to hide your pussy. I reach over pulling your legs open and keep them open I tell you. John asks I wonder if she’s a good kisser I say why don’t you find out kiss him Sharon you lean over and give him a quick peck on the lips. John says come on Sharon I know you can do better than that. Try again this time I want some tong.
Old 03-11-2011, 10:32 PM   #19
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

As I stand there naked in my own bedroom, Bob kicks my red high heel pumps over to me. "Sit down on the bed and put them on. Then you're going to dance for us. You do like to dance, don't you Sharon." It really wasn't a question at all. "Good."

I sit down on the bed and put my heels on, buckling the little red straps around my ankles. I look up at them.

"OK, get up and start dancing." Why are they doing this to me? I stand up. My legs were wobbly without the heels, it's much worse with them. I can barely stand at first. I start to move. I can't really say dance. I was just moving, kind of forcing myself to "dance", just swaying from side to side, shuffling my feet a little.

Bob says "John, turn on that radio and find something fast for her, so she can show us what she can do." John turns it on and finds a station, Rod Stewart's "Hot Legs" comes on. I take a deep breath. I start moving with the beat..."Hot Legs........" I like this song. I try to put them out of my mind. I close my eyes and start to get into the music. "Turn around, let's see you shake that ass for us." That brings me back to reality. The reality that I am trapped in my own house, forced to dance almost nude in front of two strangers. I turn and face away from them and start shaking my ass at the two men. I look toward the door. I'd have a couple of steps on them. Maybe I could make it. No, two steps isn't enough. I think they will hurt me badly if I try to escape. If I'm going to try, I have to be sure that I will succeed. "Bend down so we can get a look at your pussy."

Maybe I should go for it? I bend over, spreading my legs, while still shaking my ass at them.

"Come sit between us." Oh god, here it comes. They want me to sit between them on the bed, naked. Another look at the door, a look back at them. Maybe this will be my last chance. If only their pants were down around their ankles, then I would have a chance. I force myself to walk over to them. I sit down between them. There isn't any spare room. Their hips are touching my hips. I cross my legs and cross my arms across my chest to cover my breasts.

Bob reaches over and pulls my left leg off of my right and he pulls it out, then John does the same with my right leg. "Keep them open." I'm trembling. "Sharon, kiss John." I look at them both, first Bob, then John. I see that I have no choice. I have to cooperate. I give John a quick peck. John says, "come on Sharon, I know you can do better than that. Try again, this time, I want some tongue."

The thought of trading fluids with these two disgusts me. I lean back over to John, pushing my lips to his and keeping them their. At first, my lips are locked tightly shut but I feel John's tongue pushing probing my lips. It's strange, but I start to feel a touch of arousal. I know I have to cooperate, I loosen my lips, allowing John's tongue to invade my mouth. I quickly pushes between my teeth, searching out my tongue. I try to keep my tongue away from his. But his tongue continues to hunt my tongue, to wrestle with it.
Old 03-12-2011, 09:52 AM   #20
bob209
Privileged Member

John pulls his mouth away from your and says she doing better but I think she’s going to need a lot more practice. Why don’t you give her a try Bob? I reach grabbing your head and turning it to me as I say OK baby kiss me like you really mean it.

After we kiss for a while I’m getting board I pull away. And John says maybe she’d like to kiss something else and I laugh. As you shake your head no. But first I want to know something Sharon do you have a video camera? I watch take a quick look at the closet door before you say no. John take a look in that closet and see if she’s lying to us again. John gets up walks to the closet it’s big I see him despair inside it when he comes out he’s carrying a large silver case. Look at this he says a state of the art video camera he says it even takes picture in hi def. And you won’t going to tell us about this Sharon. I watch you shake your head no as you beg us not to use the camera. Don’t worry baby we’ll leave you a copy John says smiling. I push you back onto the bed and say slid up there and put your knees up and spread wide so we can get some good shots of your pussy. John plays with the camera finally saying I think I’m ready well start shooting I say. After a minuet I tell you get your hands down there and spread those pussy lips open I want some pictures of your pink pussy.

Trembling as you move your hands down you plead with to stop.