Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-23-2008, 07:12 PM   #1
Beardy
Dark alley walker

Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Molested In The Subway

I’ve always hated men who touch women in the subway. For me it’s really disgusting. I have suffered these men since I was a teenager.
But today I’ve had a horny experience that later I was ashamed of, but it also excites me. Let me tell it to you.
I was in a crowded subway wagon in the afternoon after work. It was hardly running because something was wrong, so we stopped for a long time in every station and everybody was getting fed up about it.
Suddenly, I felt a hand in my bottom. I didn’t pay attention, because the wagon was really crowded and I thought it was unintentional. But the hand kept on it and I felt how it was caressing softly my butts. It had been years since I had been molested the last time, so I didn’t react quickly. I didn’t even look at my molester.
Then, a thought came to my mind as a flash: “A man is touching me, he is abusing me without my consent. But I like it. I’m getting excited”
I was getting excited by the situation! I stood still, so the man could touch me.
In the next station a lot of people went in and out, so the man stopped touching me. But after a few seconds I felt it again. This time the hand was caressing my bottom not so softly. I became more excited, thinking that I was being violated.
This touching lasted until I went down on my station.
When I left the subway I felt ashamed of getting excited by that situation. I know many women, including me, have been molested in the subway and it’s wrong not having accused that man of being a perverted. But I couldn’t help getting excited. So I think about it I feel a mix of shame and excitement.
I would like to know what you think about it. Please feel free to answer anything you like. I will appreciate every feedback.
Old 05-23-2008, 08:20 PM   #2
italianguy
Banned

italianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these parts

Quote:
In deed, I also know the difference between reality and fantasy:
Real rape is for losers, fantasy rape is for winners who like to enjoy the pleasures of life.
Do you recognize it? You wrote that in your presentation post.

Loser.
italianguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 08:37 PM   #3
Night.Bane

Night.Bane Level 1 (100+)Night.Bane Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beardy View Post
I’ve always hated men who touch women in the subway. For me it’s really disgusting. I have suffered these men since I was a teenager.
But today I’ve had a horny experience that later I was ashamed of, but it also excites me. Let me tell it to you.
I was in a crowded subway wagon in the afternoon after work. It was hardly running because something was wrong, so we stopped for a long time in every station and everybody was getting fed up about it.
Suddenly, I felt a hand in my bottom. I didn’t pay attention, because the wagon was really crowded and I thought it was unintentional. But the hand kept on it and I felt how it was caressing softly my butts. It had been years since I had been molested the last time, so I didn’t react quickly. I didn’t even look at my molester.
Then, a thought came to my mind as a flash: “A man is touching me, he is abusing me without my consent. But I like it. I’m getting excited”
I was getting excited by the situation! I stood still, so the man could touch me.
In the next station a lot of people went in and out, so the man stopped touching me. But after a few seconds I felt it again. This time the hand was caressing my bottom not so softly. I became more excited, thinking that I was being violated.
This touching lasted until I went down on my station.
When I left the subway I felt ashamed of getting excited by that situation. I know many women, including me, have been molested in the subway and it’s wrong not having accused that man of being a perverted. But I couldn’t help getting excited. So I think about it I feel a mix of shame and excitement.
I would like to know what you think about it. Please feel free to answer anything you like. I will appreciate every feedback.
The Japanese are all about this--they even have a term for it, Enjo Kosai.

Of course, I'd never do this on a subway (tube, train, railcar, whatever your local term) but the idea of it is kind of hot. For you, knowing so many people were around, aware that it would go no further than groping, I don't think its so horrible of you to have gotten an elicit thrill out of it.

The idea that you let it go on is more than a little hot, too--although I'm not exactly sure what kind of message that sends.

It's your story--assuming its true, I'm aroused by the idea that you consciously let it go on. (I'm really trying to thread the needle here...)

If the hands strayed up, stroking your side and slowly angling up and around to your breasts, would you have allowed it?

"Ow, my liver! Ow, my liver!"

"Your liver's lower. Jackass."
Night.Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 11:40 AM   #4
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

I'm sorry for you,Beadry.but in the next time you should take off your shoes and hit his head by it!

if you would do this you will make the other men who near notice this and they will "if any of them has some magnanimity" catch him and hit him or send him to the cops,honestly I don't hesitate to do this to the guys who like to do this.
the real man don't molest women in any place.
ezzdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 03:04 PM   #5
italianguy
Banned

italianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these parts

ezzdx so you justify violence against men (in this case in the form of private justice) but not violence against women.

You don't even only justify violence against men, you are PROUD to do violence against men.

And you define masculinity on the base of the female judgment "the real man don't molest women in any place".

Do you know that you are a feminist? And not a macho man as you believe.

You are a female slave but you really think that it makes you cool. Poor little boy, you are a brainwashed puppet.

And please stop doing the punisher males in the name of Goddess Vulva. In a rape forum it's just hilarious.

Last edited by italianguy; 05-24-2008 at 03:17 PM.
italianguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 05:12 PM   #6
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by italianguy View Post
Do you recognize it? You wrote that in your presentation post.

Loser.
Bad bad italianguy! You've been warned about this kind of behavior...so now you get a week to think about it! One Week Ban For Personal Insult Outside of the Rowdy Room!
Old 05-24-2008, 05:18 PM   #7
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
ezzdx so you justify violence against men (in this case in the form of private justice) but not violence against women.

You don't even only justify violence against men, you are PROUD to do violence against men.

Surely not against all men but the dirty men who molesting the women,I see the dirty things like molesting doesn't go with the manhood because the manhood "in my mind" has a strong relation with the magnanimity,chivalry,nobility and sacrifice.

and surely the molester hasn't any of those things,so this dirty kind of men should be punished by the strong magnanimous men who I proud to be one of them.

Quote:
And you define masculinity on the base of the female judgment "the real man don't molest women in any place".
Are this by the Italian language.

Quote:
Do you know that you are a feminist? And not a macho man as you believe.
Really!
Being a macho guy it's about having strong big or moderate muscles,it hasn't relation with your view about women and their rights,and I don't need to repeat that I'm a macho,believe this or not this won't change any thing.

and you can't be a feminist without being aware of that,I'm not feminist because I don't think the women must be the same with men,but I respect the women and belive that they should get equal rights with men in many things but not all things,and I don't like to take a thing isn't mine without asking the owner of it,and the woman has the right to give her body to what she want not to be forced for this.

but I see you think the real man should moleste,rape and hit the women,also I think that you hasn't problem to molest the women in the real life,and for this you hate the men like me who usually punish you,and the most cops are like to give the molesters a special treatment,I bet you has been kicked many times for that.

Quote:
And please stop doing the punisher males in the name of Goddess Vulva. In a rape forum it's just hilarious.
No I won't stop,and I don't know any Goddess,and this forum is for fantasy only.
you chosen the wrong guy to play with,but I see you are banned,oh poor little boy,so see you after a week,I'll wait you.

Last edited by somedude; 05-24-2008 at 05:22 PM. Reason: One post will suffice!
Old 05-24-2008, 05:51 PM   #8
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

italianguy was banned for a personal insult and repeated trolling behavior! Your own behavior hasn't been particularly good lately ezzdx! Take some advice and stop turning so many threads into fights. We have a Rowdy Room...USE IT!
Old 05-24-2008, 06:00 PM   #9
ezzdx
Banned

I'm sorry if I do this lately but if you notice you will see that I'm not who start the most fights but maybe my reaction was tough in some of them but this isn't my fault.
about that italianguy,I didn't insulted or attacked him but he took my words about hitting the molesters for himself and started attacked me,and I replied about three of his posts before you banned him and then you collected them in the last post.
I just want to say that I'm not the bad guy here.
Old 05-24-2008, 06:07 PM   #10
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

I know italianguy attacked you and Beardy both and he earned his fate! However your own recent bout of following another member around posting mockingly after them did not go unnoticed. I simply took this opurtunity to advise you on your own behavior. Take my advice! Discussion closed. Now back to the subject of subway groping...
Old 05-24-2008, 06:09 PM   #11
Night.Bane

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezzdx View Post
Surely not against all men but the dirty men who molesting the women,I see the dirty things like molesting doesn't go with the manhood because the manhood "in my mind" has a strong relation with the magnanimity,chivalry,nobility and sacrifice.

and surely the molester hasn't any of those things,so this dirty kind of men should be punished by the strong magnanimous men who I proud to be one of them.
Respectfully, if she let the guy touch her bottom, rubbing his hands around and squeezing it on a crowded railcar without resisting, you'd have no reason to think she was being molested and therefore have no reason to intervene on her behalf. For all you know, they could be a couple pretending not to know each other (it's happened before).

Now, if she's obviously struggling, trying to stop him, etc. that's an entirely different situation.

It does raise an interesting question though--if Beardy knew it was happening, got a shameful thrill out of it but chose not to acknowledge it, not to even look his way but instead permit his hands to explore her bottom, getting bolder the longer she allowed it, was she actually violated? It seems she got exactly what she wanted--shameful excitement.

Old 05-24-2008, 11:14 PM   #12
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night.Bane View Post
Respectfully, if she let the guy touch her bottom, rubbing his hands around and squeezing it on a crowded railcar without resisting, you'd have no reason to think she was being molested and therefore have no reason to intervene on her behalf. For all you know, they could be a couple pretending not to know each other (it's happened before).

Now, if she's obviously struggling, trying to stop him, etc. that's an entirely different situation.

It does raise an interesting question though--if Beardy knew it was happening, got a shameful thrill out of it but chose not to acknowledge it, not to even look his way but instead permit his hands to explore her bottom, getting bolder the longer she allowed it, was she actually violated? It seems she got exactly what she wanted--shameful excitement.
i agree . it might not have been something she wanted at first . but then the act , the thought became a love/hate relationship . ie ... it's exciting it's happening , but you hate that it's being done at the same time . so the question is which attraction was stronger ? and i mean at this one point in time ? next time i'm fairly sure you will be feeling different and put them where they belong . but this one time ..... you liked it more than not i'm guessing and so let it happen .

always loved the idea of doing something like that , meet in a bar as strangers , watch her shoot down every guy that hits on her . then i come along and she leaves with me . or anything like that to make it that new and exciting thing for a night . which is what acting out our fantasies with a partner is of course .
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008, 07:55 AM   #13
Night.Bane

Quote:
Originally Posted by touriquet2001 View Post
always loved the idea of doing something like that , meet in a bar as strangers , watch her shoot down every guy that hits on her . then i come along and she leaves with me . or anything like that to make it that new and exciting thing for a night . which is what acting out our fantasies with a partner is of course .
Meeting at a bar as strangers is a lot of fun--and invariably leads to hot, brutal, no-holds-barred animalistic sex.

Also, there's something almost voyeuristic about hitting on your partner at a bar and seeing someone else come over and make a play because they think you don't know each other!

Old 05-25-2008, 06:10 PM   #14
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to GOATBOY

I've roleplayed this. it's awesome. There is a great scene in a japanese filme called 'tandem'. I told a girlfriend about it and she later told me about how the idea got her so horny.

So I had to make it real. after all I am a true gentleman.
Old 05-26-2008, 05:22 PM   #15
Beardy
Dark alley walker

Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
It's your story--assuming its true, I'm aroused by the idea that you consciously let it go on. (I'm really trying to thread the needle here...)

If the hands strayed up, stroking your side and slowly angling up and around to your breasts, would you have allowed it?
I wouldn´t. I let it go on maybe because noone realise what was happening.
Old 05-26-2008, 05:26 PM   #16
Beardy
Dark alley walker

Quote:
That´s the point. Did I go too far allowing my fantasies became real? I don´t know the answer. I´m confused about my feelings.
Old 05-26-2008, 05:35 PM   #17
Beardy
Dark alley walker

Quote:
Originally Posted by touriquet2001 View Post
i agree . it might not have been something she wanted at first . but then the act , the thought became a love/hate relationship . ie ... it's exciting it's happening , but you hate that it's being done at the same time . so the question is which attraction was stronger ? and i mean at this one point in time ? next time i'm fairly sure you will be feeling different and put them where they belong . but this one time ..... you liked it more than not i'm guessing and so let it happen .
As I said before I don´t know if I act well letting this thing go on, although I was enjoying it. Maybe if I´m molested again I would react different.
Old 05-27-2008, 01:51 AM   #18
Night.Bane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beardy View Post
As I said before I don´t know if I act well letting this thing go on, although I was enjoying it. Maybe if I´m molested again I would react different.
That's fair and honest.

Old 05-27-2008, 07:15 AM   #19
MarcEdeSade
Amoralist Libertine

MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Too far? Pah. If a fantasy can become reality....and it works for you...pushes the right buttons...

Hooray!
Old 05-29-2008, 10:09 AM   #20
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Beardy yeah this is the classic kind of "japanese molestation" eh eh
more than one time i have got fantasies about something like that....yeah
but even if i will like to molest an hot girl in this way i will never do it....
.....like the most of the users of this board i just like fantasies..the reality is another thing....in fact i hate rapists with all myself...i'm weird i know! but it's the truth!
btw...i really liked your story!
MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote