Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-27-2008, 11:16 PM   #41
RapeDaddy78

RapeDaddy78 has initial reputation
Smile

seeing as you are not trying to stop me I pull your dress up and move it over exsposeing your pussy I then get on top of you and begin to fuck you hard and deep kissing you on the face and neck I fuck you hard my shaft going deep into your body fucking you but not to rip or tear the dress I then tell you to remove your dress and get on the grond infront of me looking at me on your knees and to begin sucking my dick I tell you when ever I tell you i want you to suck my dick this is how you will doo you will only be nakid if I tell you to, as you get o your knees I grab you head and force you deep to take it very deep and I begin tursting down your trought deep and hard "when I want you to suck or anything you'll learn to do it fast and good baby it will come easy for you you will learn to be a great cock sucker for daddy" I then trust deep and hard and cum in your mouth and down your tought "NOW swaalow baby you will always swallow any drop lost out of your mouth will be punished.."
RapeDaddy78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 11:32 PM   #42
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I was still sore but when you lifted my dress I did not try to stop you as you got on top of me and began to thrust hard into my channel. You kissed my face and neck and then told me to remove my dress and I did it quickly as I did not want to anger you. You tell me to get on the floor and suck your dick and I quickly get on my knees and let you push your cock into my mouth. You thrust into my mouth hard and I try to suck you as you thrust down my throat and tell me I will learn to be a great cock sucker for daddy. You slam your cock down my throat and thrust hard. When you cum you tell me to swallow and I do it quickly as you tell me if a lose a drop you will punish me. I don't want to be punished and swallow quickly.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 11:40 PM   #43
RapeDaddy78

after that I get out the cheerleader out fit and tell you to put it on and dance sexy. "remeber sexy is not nude its jsut dancing in way as if you where having sex , move your body around do a little wiggle. lets see if you got what it takes to please me baby" I smack your ass lightly and push you to the center "Now dress and show me what you got baby.
Old 06-29-2008, 02:04 PM   #44
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I tensed when you told me to put the cheer leader outfit on once more as that was how I got punished before. But you explain what you want and I nod my head. As I get up you slap my ass and remind me sexy, not nude. I had let out a little squeal but then I smiled as I thought I knew what to do. I went to the closet at put on the cheer leader outfit and came out wiggling, by now I knew the thrust action of sex so I did that for awhile and then wiggled. I moved around the room wiggling and thrusting as you watched me. I saw no anger on your face so I figured I was doing ok and kept my ass wiggling and mixed it with thrusts as I waited for your comments.
Old 06-29-2008, 03:41 PM   #45
RapeDaddy78

Talking

I laughfed at you said it was ok for a first timer I'm gona buy you a few how to vid on dancing sexy so you can learn from them, I then grab you push you agenst the wall lifting the skirt of your outfit and pulling it off to exspose your pussy, and ass I begin to pump my cock up your ass hard trusting my hard long cock up your ass tight and hard trusting pumping it up your ass trusting till I cumm deep into you then I trow you on the bed and tell you to goto bed telling you your use for now is over, I leave you alone to night, going to bed some where else.

the next morning you awake to me fucking your pussy already full of cum but still going at it I say "good morning baby" as I fuck your pussy deep and hard.. "here are the vids to day hurry get everything cleaned up and then watch these a few times and learn from them be back after work bye, oh and there is some breakfest on the table" I leave you with nouthing to wear..
Old 06-29-2008, 06:35 PM   #46
rvplymates
Banned

You told me my dance was alright but that you would get me some video's to learn from. I nodded my head as you suddenly grabbed me and pushed me against the wall. You lifted my skirt and pulled off my panties and slammed into my ass. I howled at first but soon I was pressing back against your cock wanting more and more of you. When you came you threw me on the bed and told me you were done with me and left me. I was a little hurt as I wanted you to stay with me but soon I feel asleep.

I was groaning when I woke up and found you fucking me. I already felt full of cum so I knew you must have taken me at least once if not more times then that. I thrusted my hips to match your movements as you said good morning to me. I smiled and groaned deep in passion. When I came you pulled out and showed me the videos. You wanted me to clean up quick and watch them and before you left you took the cheerleading outfit and undies with you leaving me with no clothing to wear. You let me know that breakfast was on the table and then you were gone.

I ate and then cleaned and sat around the rest of the day looking at the videos and practicing the moves.
Old 06-30-2008, 09:41 AM   #47
RapeDaddy78

Cool

I came home and sat on the bed and then I said show me what you learned dance for me nakid no clothing this time
Old 07-01-2008, 07:03 PM   #48
rvplymates
Banned

I was surprised when you told me you wanted me to dance naked. The video was still going and I followed the dancer on the screen moving my body all different ways causing my breasts to bounce and turning around to shimmy my ass like some of the girls had done. When I turned back to you, you seemed to be getting horny as your cock was growing in your pants. I continued to dance, and could see your excitement building as you pulled out your cock and stroked it. The longer I danced the more lust built in you and when the music ended I continued to dance.
Old 07-06-2008, 01:39 PM   #49
RapeDaddy78

Talking

as I'm lusting hard for you I grab you from behind knocking you on the floor me on top of you I grab your hips and begin to trust my dick into your pussy from behind trusting you hard and good faster and faster I slapp you with my big balls as I trust all the way in feeling you pussy with my cock hard and fast heating your oussy up inside and then as I'm at my end I blast you deep and hard with a large stream of cum flooding you I then put it up your ass and begin trusting you ass hard and good fucking you as hard as I can with all I got taking your body over and over trusting pounding you ass with my cock rockin you like a rag dollsoon cumin in your ass I then tell you to trun and suck my cock I say "suck it baby suck t good show me how a good girl sucks daddy off" I grab youput you head at my cock and sau "suck it"
Old 07-07-2008, 04:12 PM   #50
rvplymates
Banned

I squeal as you take me down to the floor and enter me hard from behind. You are pounding me hard and soon a shushing sound comes from my pussy to add to the music of your balls slapping against me. I am groaning loudly and I cum with you; I feel the combined fluids leaking out of me onto the floor. I groan ready to relax when you slam your huge cock into my ass. As always it hurts at first and I cry a little until it starts to feel better. It is a long time before you cum in my ass and I wish that you had started in the ass and ended in my pussy. I am like a rag doll when you finally cum and then you turn me around and tell me suck your cock. I look up at you exhausted but open my mouth fingering you would ram that too. I am confused and then I get it, you actually want me to do the work this time.

I put my mouth around your cock’s head and munch on it as if it is an ice cream cone. Using my lips and tongue I go around the circumference of it, flicking my tongue on the top ever so often. When you groan, I push my tongue to your little slit and then I open wide and take your shaft in. I lick down it and suck up it going faster each time. I hear you groan and I feel proud as I wrap my hand around your cock and stroke it, I dip my head and draw one of your big hard balls into my mouth and begin to lick it until it is soaked with my salvia. Then I let that one go and draw in the other hard big ball and suck it hard. You seem to like that so I keep it up and then finally I leave them both but hold them in my hand squeezing them gently as I moved to your cock once more and lick it all around as I go down on it and suck it hard as I go up, I hear you groaning and your huge cock begins to throb and I look at you wondering when you will ram it down my throat but you don’t so I take it deeper and when I feel it in my throat I swallow gently and look at you again.
Old 07-07-2008, 10:03 PM   #51
RapeDaddy78

Question

enjoying my slef as you work it I soon want to bang it like the rest I grab your head and trust hard into you mouth and soon already built up from all your work I cum deep and tell you to swallow and clean that cock, I then say how would you like to become my lil working girl? make me a lil money dancing for guys? I think its time you start pulling your weight around here don't you?
Old 07-07-2008, 10:17 PM   #52
rvplymates
Banned

I wasn't surprised when you started pounding in my mouth and soon you came and I swallowed quickly not losing a drop as I knew you would get angry. You order me to clean your cock off and I licked it clean making sure to please you. I swallowed hard as you suggested I be your dancing girl and dance for other guys, I knew what you meant and bit my lip when you mentioned that I should pull my own weight but I knew I did not want other men to use me as you did. I looked down at the floor close to tears.
Old 07-07-2008, 10:42 PM   #53
RapeDaddy78

Talking

"Why the tears baby? you know I'd never let anouther man touch you your mine, it would jsut be a good show, and they would be sitting at a table you would be across the room." I say as i'm strokin at your brest playing with them, "you know if you make this work I'd be home all the time with you."

I think in the back of my mind "I'll get her to think its just a show soon I'll break her spirt and she will be workin the hard way" I think to my self
Old 07-07-2008, 10:54 PM   #54
rvplymates
Banned

I look at your relieved that you only wanted me to dance. "I would have on clothing too, right." I could not imagine myself dancing nude for anyone but you. I look at you hopefully as you sit quietly for a moment. I was worried what you would say but I knew now you would protect me from everyone else.
Old 07-08-2008, 10:35 PM   #55
RapeDaddy78

Talking

"You would dance nakid and like I said it would be safe" I say trying to get you to see things my way, "Trust me I know best" I smile, then i tell you to get ready for bed and "think about whats best for us, not jsut your self."
Old 07-08-2008, 10:42 PM   #56
rvplymates
Banned

I looked at you confused, I was naked, they way you liked me and you wanted me to get ready for bed. "Aren't I ready for bed already, Daddy?" I looked at you again waiting for an answer.
Old 07-09-2008, 03:48 PM   #57
RapeDaddy78

Exclamation

"Did you take a bath yet, No!" I say rudly, "Take your bath., I want a clean girl I bed not a dirty one." I smack you on your ass to send you on your way, I also place you a nice nighty to wear I tell you here is a gift its a top no bottom for you as it wouldn't last long anyways with your body I wink
Old 07-09-2008, 06:52 PM   #58
rvplymates
Banned

I nodded my head as you told me to take and shower and squealed as you slapped my ass. I turned to look at you and saw a pink nightly that was pretty short and then you explain I was to have no bottom as it wouldn't last long any way with my body. I was so happy with the gift that I kissed you and took the nighty into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and let the steamy water hit my body for a moment before washing myself throughly. Stepping out of the shower, I dried myself and then my hair. I shook my head and my hair fell in place and then slipped on the nighty. I blushed a bit as I saw my shaved pussy peeking at me and then I left the bathroom to join you in the bedroom.
Old 07-09-2008, 09:35 PM   #59
RapeDaddy78

Talking

I grab you and pull you onto the bed I then turn and get on top of you and begin kissing you on the mouth and then the neck and then I bein to trust into you hard and deep not to fast but good and deep, till I cum in you I then tell you to morrow you will be dancing for 2 guys they are paying me $100 each, so study vids and be ready I expect you to be good for them, and to do as I tell you to morrow
Old 07-09-2008, 10:39 PM   #60
rvplymates
Banned

As I walk to you your hand shoots out and grabs me and drags me to the bed and when you mount me and begin to stroke into me I groan loudly. When you came in me you tell me I will be dancing for two men tomorrow and I am to do whatever you say I should. I hold you tightly and nod my head.