Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-09-2012, 10:33 PM   #61
BremenDruid
Privileged Member

BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subin View Post
She should have been raped when she was gassed by Scarecrow and was knocked out. Man I just want to see Katie Holmes get raped period lol

Yeah, that would have been awesome. That or the time when she was getting off the tram and some guys went after her. Or when the people in the narrows were gassed and surrounding her. I mean, come on, all those serial killers and rapists that escaped and they didn't rape any women?
BremenDruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 11:24 PM   #62
BremenDruid
Privileged Member

BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I just got done watching another movie called "The Hills Run Red", its pretty much a knock off of a lot of other slasher movies, but there was one scene in it where the killer named Babyface, (he wears a baby doll mask because he cut his face off as a child) gets the main character's girlfriend and pretty much tells her that he's going to rape her.

The frustrating part about this is that the girl is pretty hot, and it doesn't show the rape, although it alludes to it. I hate it when they just refer to it, but don't show the scene. But, according to the director, they actually did film a rape scene between her and Babyface, but he cut it out because he thought it was "too cruel".

Okay, now my blood is really pumping. So I go to see if I can find the deleted scene on the DVD. Guess what? THEY DIDN'T FUCKING ADD THE DELETED SCENES IN THE DVD. AND I CAN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE ONLINE. WHAT THE HELL?!

I added some pics of the girl that gets raped, but we don't get it to see it below:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Janet_WT3.jpg (10.4 KB, 669 views)
File Type: jpg TheHillsRunRed2.jpg (11.5 KB, 671 views)
Old 07-18-2012, 11:45 PM   #63
BremenDruid
Privileged Member

Just to add to that last post, that's not the only time the movie teases you with the idea of the girl and another hot blond chick getting raped either. There's a part in the movie where three redneck guys catch them in the middle of the woods. They tie them all up and then pretty much threaten to rape both women and tape the whole thing.

But, of course, it doesn't happen. This movie would've turned out a lot better if I had directed it. Here's a pic of the blond chick:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 23rp9gp.jpg (13.9 KB, 671 views)
Old 07-20-2012, 10:37 PM   #64
itainteasy

itainteasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)itainteasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)itainteasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)itainteasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)itainteasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)itainteasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)itainteasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)itainteasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)itainteasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The Dark Knight rises definitely could've used a rape scene or two. For one, Bane and the most vile prisoners are let loose to run the city. There should have been countless rapes in order for it to be believable.

And more specifically, Anne Hathaway's catwoman was in multiple precarious positions where a gangrape was the only logical conclusion. At the very least, Bane should've been able to get some screen time pounding her senseless.
itainteasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 07:51 AM   #65
allybarker96

allybarker96 has initial reputation

That flying machine thingy should have taken Princess Lea when she was captured on the Death Star. Of a gang of storm troopers
allybarker96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 06:07 AM   #66
virginfucker12345

virginfucker12345 has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by allybarker96 View Post
That flying machine thingy should have taken Princess Lea when she was captured on the Death Star. Of a gang of storm troopers
that would have been hot!!!
virginfucker12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 08:47 AM   #67
rapetif

rapetif has initial reputation

I am surprised that no one brought up the movie Hollow Man. I had heard on the Howard Stern Show that a rape scene was filmed but was cut out. You would think they would leave it in when we got teased when he made a move on his lab partner. Another one is the movie Purgatory with Tanya Roberts. Her cellmate is carried in another room and is gang raped but we only hear it.
rapetif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 09:48 PM   #68
igor

igor has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapetif View Post
I am surprised that no one brought up the movie Hollow Man. I had heard on the Howard Stern Show that a rape scene was filmed but was cut out. You would think they would leave it in when we got teased when he made a move on his lab partner. Another one is the movie Purgatory with Tanya Roberts. Her cellmate is carried in another room and is gang raped but we only hear it.
Off screen / implied is still a rape as opposed to a film which "should've had one" but who's really cares anyway:

Hollow Man - build up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIcgGEHzs90

Director talking about the scene
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DB6LvJjbuwQ

Can't remember this scene, still hot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuHBpiU19Kg

Shame they actually took out some footage of the rape in progress though. When I first saw Hollow Man the "rape scene" wasn't shocking and I actually forgot about it by the end of the movie.
igor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 10:29 PM   #69
bedroomvile8r
Privileged Member

bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to bedroomvile8r

Way back in 1996 there was the movie "Under Siege: Dark Territory". It had a young (and incredibly hot) Katherine Heigl playing the part of Steven Seagal's rebellious teenage niece. There is one scene in the movie with her and one of the terrorists who take over the train. It absolutely drips with sexual tension. This brutish older man, who looks to be in his 40s and the young nubile Katherine who was only about 16 or so at the time. Really got the old imagination going!

Another scene that has always got my juices flowing is in the 1991 movie "Career Opportunities" with Jennifer Connelly, where she and the guy who has a major crush on her run into these guys who have broken into the department store. Jennifer Connelly is on the floor and the bad guy is sliding his pistol under her shirt. Wow! I get so fucking hard everytime I see that, thinking about the burglars tying up the other guy and hauling Jennifer off to the furniture dept and raping her on a king-sized bed!
bedroomvile8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 02:49 PM   #70
bigal
Privileged Member

bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Helen Mirren in the "Mosquito Coast", when the bandits are eyeing her body up. Harrison Ford spoils the fun by killing them before they get their hands on Mirren.
bigal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 09:09 PM   #71
Defilen Rekker

Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I usually can't look at Scarlett Johansson for more than five minutes without thinking of fucking her forcibly. But as the sweaty, jiggly, haughty Black Widow in Avengers I got hot numerous times.

How silly of those gangsters at the start to not restrain her properly! At the very least she should have been raped raw before the interrogation even began.

Then there's all the fun the Hulk could have had, or Loki's promise of how he'd make her lover Hawkeye torture her to death. Woof!

Old 09-01-2012, 01:11 PM   #72
docthebiker

docthebiker Level 8 (800+)docthebiker Level 8 (800+)docthebiker Level 8 (800+)docthebiker Level 8 (800+)docthebiker Level 8 (800+)docthebiker Level 8 (800+)docthebiker Level 8 (800+)

Hostel 2.
Yeah I know these girls get forcible stripped or dressed up for play, but they just get gutted.
Why would the henchmen not make good use of these girls knowing what was about to happen to them? Hell it would even have added to the story.
Oh the girls are gonna get raped. Yep she's strung up naked by her feet and he's fucking her face, how nasty....shit now she's being cut up with a scythe!!!
It's not like it would have effected the film's rating (like adding rape to a family film like Star Wars).
docthebiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 01:10 PM   #73
bigal
Privileged Member

bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BremenDruid View Post
......There's a part in the movie where three redneck guys catch them in the middle of the woods. They tie them all up and then pretty much threaten to rape both women and tape the whole thing.

But, of course, it doesn't happen. This movie would've turned out a lot better if I had directed it. Here's a pic of the blond chick:
I wonder if any of the actors playing the rednecks got an erection making that scene?
bigal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 12:53 AM   #74
SlowGlow

SlowGlow Level 1 (100+)SlowGlow Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via Yahoo to SlowGlow
Default Hayden Panettiere in I Love You Beth Cooper

I really think the highly acclaimed I Love You Beth Cooper could have benefited from a long and drawn out gang rape scene. One where some military guys and jocks toss Hayden Panettiere's petite body around like a rag doll. Watch as they tie her hands behind her back, tie her feat together, and take turns using her holes like a blow-up doll.

As an addition, in the latest RAMBO, in the scene when they're crossing the border on the boat, get stopped, and the rebels "want the whore". It's so fun thinking of all the nasty things the rebel army would have done to Julie Benz's character.

Last edited by SlowGlow; 09-10-2012 at 01:05 AM.
SlowGlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 07:29 AM   #75
buttfreak
-

buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)buttfreak has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowGlow View Post
I really think the highly acclaimed I Love You Beth Cooper could have benefited from a long and drawn out gang rape scene. One where some military guys and jocks toss Hayden Panettiere's petite body around like a rag doll. Watch as they tie her hands behind her back, tie her feat together, and take turns using her holes like a blow-up doll.

buttfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 05:39 PM   #76
duracel69

duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Skype™ to duracel69

Just watched Dredd.

I don't buy the flimsy excuse; the gang should have raped the shit out of Anderson.
duracel69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 05:56 AM   #77
Azores89

Azores89 has initial reputation

28 Days Later. Nearing to the end when the soldiers go nuts in the bathroom. 1 scene of half stripping done. I really thought it would happen,but it didn't. Probably to avoid 'too strong' material. There's a teen girl holed up in that mansion too
Azores89 is offline   Reply With Quote