Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-11-2012, 10:04 AM   #1
MissPhoenix

MissPhoenix Level 2 (200+)MissPhoenix Level 2 (200+)MissPhoenix Level 2 (200+)
Wink Helpless Sophie

It was six at night, and dark outside thanks to winter hours. I made my way down my street, on my way home from university. It was freezing cold; I couldn’t wait to get home and get inside and have a cosy night in. I rubbed my hands together as I entered the front gate, not noticing anything amiss. Taking my keys from my bag, I unlocked the front door and pulled down the handle. Just as I was about to step inside, a figure appeared from the darkness, grabbing me from behind, his hand over my mouth to silence my screams, as terror paralysed my body.

The mystery man forced me quickly through the door, leaving it wide open. I tried to struggle, lashing out backwards at the man, but he only laughed, in a deep voice, before pressing his lips to my ear.

“Behave yourself and it might be over a little quicker,” he breathed, a hint of power hunger in his voice. He grabbed me by the hair, forcing me up the stairs and into my bedroom. He flicked on the light and then dragged me over to my bed, throwing me down. It was then that I got my first glimpse of my attacker – Francis, a sadistic guy who I had met at college. I knew of his depraved thoughts, but I never thought that I would be on the receiving end of them. He climbed on top of me, his eyes bore into mine for a few seconds – his glare was cold and calculating.

He grabbed hold of my hair, pulling my head back, exposing my neck. He sunk his teeth deep into the bottom of my neck, and I cried out in pain.

“Francis, stop it!” I begged.

“Francis, stop it!” he mocked me, his voice falsetto, “Now Sophie, we both know that isn’t going to happen any time soon, don’t we?” I whimpered quietly as he ripped off my coat, knowing he wasn’t exaggerating.

From his jacket he pulled out a pair of handcuffs, lifting me from the bed and shoving me in the direction of my headboard. I struggled as he tried to cuff my hands to the metal frame of my bed, and I felt his hand come down hard on my face.

“Stop struggling you little whore,” he snapped, his voice harsh and void of empathy, “You can’t overpower me, and you know it. So fucking behave yourself.” He took advantage of the time I needed to compose myself after being slapped to quickly cuff my wrists to the bed. Now I was truly helpless.

He moved his mouth down to my neck again, biting harder than before, and I screamed in pain. His hands moved down to my waist, pulling up my shirt, before lowering his mouth to my chest, biting and sucking on my breasts.

“Please stop,” I sobbed, “I thought we were friends.”

“Oh, but you want this,” he spoke almost in a whisper, “I know you do.”

I shook my head, my eyes wide and filled with tears. I knew that no matter how much I begged or cried, he wasn’t going to stop.

Francis moved further down, pulling off my shoes, throwing them to the floor, and then ripping off my tights. He bit my thighs as I cried out in pain, before pulling off my underwear too, leaving me exposed to him.

“Let’s see how you taste,” he said with a smirk, before brushing his lips against my clit. I squirmed away from his mouth, but he just grabbed my legs and dragged me back, burying his mouth into my pussy, licking and sucking me despite my struggling.

“Leave me alone,” I begged, tears streaming down my face.

“Aww, do you not like that?” he mocked, “Fine, I’ll give you something else, you ungrateful bitch.”

He sat back up, kneeling as he unfastened his belt and jeans. He stood up, his eyes not leaving my body as he removed his jeans and boxers. I thought I knew what was coming, so I closed my eyes and hoped for it to be over quickly. However suddenly I felt him on top of me, kneeling over my face, his cock in his hand.

“Open wide Sophie,” he said with a smirk, and I shook my head in protest. He grabbed my hair, forcing my head back. As I opened my mouth to scream, he forced his cock deep into my mouth, still with a tight hold on my hair, “There’s a good girl,” he mocked me, “Take my cock, nice and deep.”

I closed my eyes tight as he fucked my mouth, almost choking me with his dick. Every time I tried to pull away, he slapped me across the face and just forced himself deeper. Eventually I gave up, just letting him use me.

It felt like forever before I felt his cum fill my mouth as he groaned through his orgasm. As he pulled out of my mouth I prepared to spit his cum at him, but he was one step ahead, covering my mouth and nose with his hand.

“Swallow it, and I might let you breathe again,” my body shook with fear as my oxygen supply was cut off, and reluctantly I swallowed, “See, I knew you were a good little whore really,” he said as he took his hand away, allowing me to breathe once again.

“Are you finished with me now?” I panted, praying that he was.

“Finished?” he laughed, “I’m just getting started.

He wasn’t kidding either. Francis reached down to his jacket which was on my floor, pulling a bunch of keys out of his pocket. Climbing back on top of me, he unlocked my handcuffs. As soon as they opened I pulled my hands away, pulling my shirt back down to hide my chest.

“I hope you don’t think that’s staying on,” he said with a smirk. I just glared at him, holding my shirt firmly down. Suddenly he was on me, ripping off my shirt with more strength than I could fight. He tore off my bra too, before forcing my legs back in the air, and then within seconds he was inside me, his dick forcing its way into my involuntary wet pussy. Anything but careful, he forced himself into me, again and again, his hands reaching up to my hair and pulling my head back, his teeth buried in my neck. I cried out, begging him to stop, and felt his hand come down on my face again, gasping from the shock and the sting.

“Shut up, or I’ll hit you harder, you little slut,” he growled.

Suddenly I heard a noise downstairs – the front door closing. I forgot it had been open – friend or foe? That question was quickly answered by Francis sniggering.

“I’ve got a surprise for you,” he whispered, as if I was genuinely looking forward to whatever he had in store for me.

After whoever came in had climbed the stairs, my bedroom door opened. Any hope that I was going to be rescued was quickly crushed as I realised I knew the guy walking in – Fred, Francis’ brother. They had planned this together.

I closed my eyes again, praying that I was dreaming. Fred was now by the side of my bed. Leaning over me, he kissed me, pushing his tongue into my mouth. I quickly moved my hands towards his chest, pushing him off me. Francis grabbed my wrists, holding them above my head so that I couldn’t struggle, still fucking me hard against my will as though his brother hadn’t just walked in the room.

“Behave,” he growled, “You fucking bitch.” Francis pulled out of me, dragging me up by my hair into a sitting position. I screamed, swinging a punch at him. He caught my fist with his free hand, and then slapped me hard across the face, “Get on your hands and knees, you little whore.” I didn’t really have much choice, as him and Fred grabbed me and forced me over. Francis kept tight hold of my hair, pulling my head back so that I couldn’t struggle. He then forced himself back into me from behind, and laughed as I squirmed and sobbed with pain. Fred knelt in front of me, unzipping his trousers, and I knew what was coming. Francis released my hair, allowing Fred to grab my head and force my mouth down onto his cock.

“There, that’s not so bad now is it?” Fred mocked me as he thrusted his cock deeper into me, fucking my face.

“I think she likes it,” Francis laughed, slapping my ass hard. He then grabbed my hips, forcing me back, onto his dick, harder and faster. I shook with fear, and the agony of Francis raping me.

Before long I heard Francis shudder through his second orgasm, forcing himself into my pussy as deep as he could go, in an attempt to prolong his pleasure as he filled me with his cum. Then he grabbed me by the hair, pulling me back into a sitting position.

“I think I’m done with her. You want a turn?” Francis asked Fred, as if I was just a toy to be tossed aside.

“I think so,” Fred replied, his eyes lighting up. Francis stood up, and watched as his brother forced me back over onto my back. He cuffed my hands back to the top of the bed, despite my struggling, and then dug something out of his pocket. I looked down to see him opening up a silver flick knife, and I barely had time to recoil in horror before it was pressed against my throat. “Now, behave yourself. I know you wouldn’t want your pretty neck to suffer for your misbehaving.”

I closed my eyes again, putting any thought of resisting out of my head. Fred gently ran the knife down my throat, chest and finally my stomach, pressing the knife harder against me as he went, leaving a fresh cut from my chest to my stomach. I shut my eyes tight, determined not to scream, determined not to give the pair of them the satisfaction they wanted from causing me pain.

“Cat got your tongue?” Fred jeered, pressing the knife to my throat again. He placed his other hand under the bottom of my back, lifting me up off the bed and forcing his cock inside me. The pair of them laughed as I cried out, still sore from Francis raping me. I pulled the handcuffs tight, trying and failing not to cry as tears formed in the corners of my eyes.

As Fred fucked me harder, he took the knife away from my throat, replacing it instead with his hand tight around my throat. My body shook from having my oxygen supply cut off for the second time, and the harder he forced his cock into me, the tighter his hand clamped around my neck. As my supply of oxygen shrunk, I felt myself slipping closer and closer to unconsciousness. I barely felt it as Fred pressed his knife against my face, slashing it across my cheek and licking the blood away. Francis just watched as his brother abused the girl he had just raped, and as Fred loosened his hand just for a second, I gasped and coughed, filling my lungs with oxygen. It wasn’t for long though, as soon as I had drawn that breath, his hand was tight around my throat again. I must be close to passing out, I thought, as my entire body tingled from lack of oxygen.

Fred groaned in a disturbingly similar way as his brother, forcing himself into me deeper and faster as he, too, filled me with his cum. He loosened his hand from around my throat, and I collapsed onto the bed, my breathing shallow as I barely remained conscious.

By the time I had recovered to the point of breathing normally, the brothers had uncuffed me, got dressed, and left, leaving me feeling humiliated and used.

Soph xxx

My Erotica:
Helpless Sophie / Silas / It's a Twin Thing! / Betrayal
Raping Lily / I Do
MissPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 01:21 PM   #2
Remiel
Privileged Member

Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Remiel

Nice job.
Remiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 05:40 PM   #3
memorex

memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to memorex Send a message via Yahoo to memorex

Love your work, hope to read more from you in the future.
memorex is offline   Reply With Quote