Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-17-2007, 02:09 AM   #161
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows

The masked man nodded, he sat down where Katy had indicated and placed his hand on her leg, he wasted no time in move up it towards what he thought would be her panties.
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 02:16 AM   #162
Rosie
Privileged Member

Rosie has initial reputation

She quickly moved away from him saying in her most sexy voice "Nope mister. Playtime first. Besides, I like to be on top." as she removed her hand. She moved in front of him and swayed her body in a danceing move as she slowly put both hands on her shoulders and pushed him to the bed on his back. She climbed on top of him and reached to lay a hand on his chest before reaching for both his hands and moving them over his head, to where the cuffs were. Then, before he could do anything else, she cuffed his wrists to the post and slid of of him. She looked at him now cuffed where she had been and curiousity got the better of her. She walked over to his head, reached over, and ripped his mask off his face to see who it was.
Rosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 02:19 AM   #163
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

Staring back at Katy with a shocked but druken expression was her former boyfriend Dan. He said, "What the fuck is going on?"
Old 08-17-2007, 02:22 AM   #164
Rosie
Privileged Member

Shocked Katy could only starte at him before she jumped on him giving him a hug saying "Oh Dan, your here! Help me get out of here please." as she ripped her own mask off. "I've been kidnapped and that guy Tom has kept me here raping me since the day I left your house and walked home." She continued to give him hugs and relieved kisses as she started to cry in relief.

Last edited by Rosie; 08-17-2007 at 02:27 AM.
Old 08-17-2007, 02:30 AM   #165
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Dan was still in shock, not sure of what to do or how to react. He said, "Get me down from here."

Just then the door to the apartment opened.

I walked in, letting the door close behind me and said, "It looks like we have a bit of a situation here."
Old 08-17-2007, 02:32 AM   #166
Rosie
Privileged Member

Quickly getting off of Dan as she heard the door open she looked to Tom and said "You have got to uncuff him Tom. Please." She looked from Dan to Tom and then back to Dan, not sure what was going to happen now.
Old 08-17-2007, 02:37 AM   #167
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I said to Katy, "Sure I'll do what you want." I walked over to Dan picked up the bottle of wine next to the bed and smashed it accross his face. I said to Katy, "This is what you were told to do, haven't you learned yet to follow instructions. It's time for another punishment and if you even think about fighting me, I will beat the crap out of your fucking boyfriend."
Old 08-17-2007, 02:40 AM   #168
Rosie
Privileged Member

She screamed out as Tom hit Dan across the face with the bottle and almost yelled at him to stop it until she heard his words. She said "Ok, fine. What it the punishment?' as she glared at him.
Old 08-17-2007, 02:44 AM   #169
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I smiled and looked in her beautiful eyes and said, "Katy, your going to make love to me all night long. The first time we fuck tonight your going to be on top. Your going to suck my dick tonight. Your going to make me feel like its our wedding night. I want to feel you have an orgasim when I'm inside of you. If I'm not totally pleased with your performance, poor Dan over here is in for a world of pain."
Old 08-17-2007, 02:51 AM   #170
Rosie
Privileged Member

Wanting to piss Tom off she looked him up and down indifferently and said in a cold voice "Ok, lets get this job over with, but know this. I will not be making love to you, you are still raping me. I'm not doing this because I have any feelings for you what so ever, you lost those last night, but because I care so much for Dan and dont want him hurt. I dont care at all for you, and this is just work for me. Just so you understand." And she quickly stripped her dress off with her eyes flashing in anger as she walked toward him.
Old 08-17-2007, 02:58 AM   #171
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I replied, "Katy, all I have to say is you'd better be good at your work. If you really care about Dan I'd better believe your making love to me. Katy, right now I don't believe it and if I hear any more attitude from your face I'll be dealing with Danny Boy."
Old 08-17-2007, 03:01 AM   #172
Rosie
Privileged Member

As he threatened Dan again her face melted into a more pleasing look and she walked more sexy looking over to him to start removing his clothes giving him a passionate kiss like the last one she had given him. She removes his clothes and then backed him up to the bed and pushed him on it, crawling on top of him as well. She kisses up his body from his chest to his neck and then to his lips.
Old 08-17-2007, 03:14 AM   #173
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

If this was an act, I really didn't care. I was going to enjoy this evening to the fullest. I would explore every part of her body, for at least this one night she would be totally mine. I kissed her back with passion and begain the feel every part of her body.
Old 08-17-2007, 03:18 AM   #174
Rosie
Privileged Member

She held back a shutter as he began to touch her and continued to kiss him as if he were Dan. She ran her hand down his stomach to reach down and feel his cock. She rubbed it and then moved herself over it and moved her hips to rub her pussy against it. She moved against him and lay flush against him and her hands were still down there rubbing him.
Old 08-17-2007, 03:21 AM   #175
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

It felt so good when she started rubbing my cock with her body and her hand. I started to kiss her neck and put my hands on the small of her back, reaching down to lightly stroke her rear.
Old 08-17-2007, 03:23 AM   #176
Rosie
Privileged Member

She actually shivered when he kissed her neck and let out a gasp. Shit! He had found her spot! She moved her neck away to kiss his lips but kept moving against him and rubbing him, not yet letting him enter her. She shivered again when she felt his hands lightly stroking her rear. Light strokes did more for her then rough grabs.
Old 08-17-2007, 03:27 AM   #177
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

It felt so good and she was so hot. I thought there was no way that she could totally fake this. I continued to lightly touch her back, her long legs, and her hair. She liked it when I kissed her neck so I continued to press my lips to it gently, but occasionly moving to other parts of her body. I wanted to enter her, but she was in control, and I was fine with that.
Old 08-17-2007, 03:31 AM   #178
Rosie
Privileged Member

She let out another groan as he ignored her lips and continued kissing her neck shivering against him and clutching him. She lifted her hips slightly as it to let him in her but went back down and just rubbed against him. She was getting wet now as she rubbed him, even though she didnt want to. While he kissed her neck she made a point of kissing, and softly biting, his neck as well and sucking on his ear too.
Old 08-17-2007, 03:38 AM   #179
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

My entire body started to ache for her. My cock was completely hard, it needed to enter her body, it could feel the dampness of her vagina. I moaned and called out her name. Her kiss felt like none other I had ever experienced. I continued to kiss her neck, but suddenly had to have her lips and taste her tongue.
Old 08-17-2007, 03:44 AM   #180
Rosie
Privileged Member

Leaving his neck she kissed his mouth pushing her tounge into his mouth. She lay flush against him and rubbed her body against him. She finally lifted her hips up and pushed him inside her and he slipped in easily because of how wet she was. She felt his huge hard cock enter her and threw her head back as she groaned again, tightening around his cock.