Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-16-2007, 10:59 PM   #141
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows

I was disappointed to her her words, but not really surprised, at least she was being honest. I replied, "I understand, we'll just keep this relationship all business. Now strip and pick a postion, I'm ready to fuck you now." I stood up and begain to take my clothes off, I was going to fuck her hard.
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 11:08 PM   #142
Rosie
Privileged Member

Rosie has initial reputation

She realized that she had said the completely wrong thing right after she had said it and she backed away from him. She did start to try and say "But, I could have feelings for you. I already do have a little bit of feelings, for you actually. But I have a boyfriend." She looked up at him with pleading eyes as she tried to fix her error. "I do have a little bit of feelings for you, isnt that something?" She moved away from him because he looked so angry with her.
Rosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 11:13 PM   #143
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

The last thing I wanted to hear was this back pedaling from her. I walked up to her and took ahold of the read dress and tore it from her body. I said, "Now pick a fucking postion so I can go ahead and fuck you." She would remember this fuck for a long time.
Old 08-16-2007, 11:19 PM   #144
Rosie
Privileged Member

He looked so angry that she couldnt help but be afraid and move away from him. She strggled away from him and said "Please Tom, dont do it like this. I really do like you! Please, pause for a second and let me talk. Please dont be like this, I really do have some feelings for you. But this wont help. Please dont." She put her hands up in front of her as if to block him from her. He was scary right now, and Katy was afraid!
Old 08-16-2007, 11:26 PM   #145
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I heard her words but I was too angry to listen. I went over and grabbed her arm and pulled it to the head of the bed and attached it to the cuffs that I had left there. I bent her over the bed and trust my dick as hard as I could into her vagina. I said, "Slut, you will do as your told." I begain to fuck her as hard as I possibly could. Hear screams of pain only made me want to fuck her harder, I wanted to hear more. When I was finished, I unlocked the cuffs, grabed my clothes and headed for the door. I turned around before leaveing and said, "Katy, your training is over, you are ready." I left the room shut the door locked and went upstairs. In my anger I had forgotton to get the recording, I would need to take care of this tonight.
Old 08-16-2007, 11:41 PM   #146
Rosie
Privileged Member

She struggled as she was about to be cuffed to the bed but not fast enough to not get cuffed. As she was cuffed and thrown on the bed she started to scream and beg him not to do this. Then her screames got louder as he rammed into her pussy. She was screaming in pain and throwing her head back and fourth as she was fucked harder then ever before and she twisted and turned underneath him to get loose. When he was finished and she was uncuffed she just laid on the bed in pain as she watched him leave, tears running down her face. She let out a gasp as she said the training was over but just turned her face away from him. Because of this painful rape she had changed her mind. She would no longer be obediant to him or any of the guys he had her do stuff with. She would fight and struggle the whole time and she would NOT let Tom touch her again without a fight. She didnt get up to g and clean herself off, not blood or cum or anything (unless it was on her face), she would let whatever guy was going to force her deal with having to go after another guy without her being clean, another way of defying Tom and all the other guys in his 'club'.
Old 08-17-2007, 12:25 AM   #147
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I had decided not to return in the evening, it would be better to let her cool off after what I had done to her. I wondered if her body would crave the drugs that I had put in each of her meals. I went and checked the email accounts as usual and call the Sheriff and told him it would be another day until I could get that recording. She should be getting used to the rape now, soon it should come as an expected part of the day. I would again start to offer her privilages to play mind games with her. I prepared her breakfast and entered the room. She looked like a mess the blood and cum from our last incounter still on her body. She would need a bath this morning. I walked up and put her breakfast on the bed next to her and said, "Good Morning, Katy we have some serious stuff to talk about. First I want to apologize about last night, I shouldn't have been so rough. I was hurt by your rejection. I didn't realize that my feelings were so strong for you."
Old 08-17-2007, 12:40 AM   #148
Rosie
Privileged Member

When he didnt come back that whole evening she just continued to sit on the bed, fuming, until she had finally managed to get a couple of hours of sleep. She still was having trouble sleeping and the circles around her eyes were still there, if not darker, and her face was still pale. She hadnt brushed her hair, gotten dressed, or anything to make herself look presentable so she looked like a mess. When he brought her breakfast she didnt eat any of it, didnt even touch or look at the food, and when he sat down next to her she moved as far as she could away from him as she could on the bed. She made a point of not looking at him and turning her back to him, she didnt even respond to his apology. And she crossed her arms in front of her and curled herself up.
Old 08-17-2007, 12:47 AM   #149
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I had expected this sort of reaction but not as extreme. I said, "Katy, I've told you one lie that you need to know. It's about your friend Kelly, your right we want her to come look for you and we've set a trap. If you want to keep her safe, to keep her from your fate then you will need to snap out of it and start cooperating with me."
Old 08-17-2007, 12:58 AM   #150
Rosie
Privileged Member

As she listened to what he was saying Katy got angry and turned around to face him. "One lie? Only one? Youve been telling me lies the whole time i've been here!" As she had been speaking she had slowly gotten up off the bed and her voice had risen in anger, her eyes flashing. Then she continued her rant "And how dare you invite my friend here to do the things to her that youve done to me! How dare you! Of course I would do anything to keep her from my fate! I would do anything! But I wont like it, and I will fight the entire time. I dont care what happens to me as long as nothing happens to her." During her rant she had started to pace full of anger and needing to do something before she jumped on Tom and began to hit him. She seemed to deflate slightly, but not all the way, and asked him with her voice quivering in anger "Not what the Hell are you asking me to do now?" as she turned her flasing eyes on him putting her hands on her hips and not caring that she was naked.
Old 08-17-2007, 01:04 AM   #151
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Part of me wanted to put her back into her place, to force a punishment on her, possibly anther tatoo. But, this probably wouldn't work this time. I said, "I need you to eat breakfast, clean up, take a bath, put on a pretty outfit, and then we need to record some messages and take some pictures to make Kelly and your parents think you are okay. She needs to not worry about you so she won't come looking for you. After you've done that will talk about what I need you to do next."
Old 08-17-2007, 01:16 AM   #152
Rosie
Privileged Member

She glared at him as he told her what she needed to do and said "I'm not hungry, so I'm not eating. And if you and your guys want to rape me again they will have to deal with how I look because I'm not cleaning up just for them, or you. So I'll record some messages but unless you want to take pictures of me looking like this-" and she spread her arms out then "which would defeat the purpose of the messages, then there will be no pictures." And she put her hands back on her hips and looked at him.
Old 08-17-2007, 01:22 AM   #153
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I wasn't happy with her answer but I would take what she had to offer. I had her record a message that she felt would convince her partents that she was safe. After we finished with the recording I said, "There's something else that I need you to do. Your first visitor is scheduled to come here this evening to fuck or rape you. I want you to beat the fuck out of him and not let him touch you. In order to accomplish that I will help you but not make it too obvious. First, you need to eat something for your strength, and get cleaned up and put on a nice outfit. He will be wearing a mask and be insturcted not to talk to keep his identity secret. What you need to do, is to make him think that you going to treat him very nice. You need to get his hand in that cuff on the bed. Once he's cuffed, you can beat the fuck out of him, just whatever you do don't kill him. I will also help by giving him a few drinks before he comes down. Understand?"
Old 08-17-2007, 01:32 AM   #154
Rosie
Privileged Member

She recorded a message but tried to make her voice sound as scared and frightened as possible and tried to make them know she was in trouble, without Tom knowing and making her remake the message. She was slightly confused at the order to beat up her possible rapist and looked slightly curious asking "Who is he that I need to beat him up?" but when he said she needed to eat and get cleaned up and dressed she shook her head stubbornly saying "I said I'm not hungry. And I am not going to get cleaned up or dressed anymore just to be raped again. I will not." She was defiant about this as she looked at him.
Old 08-17-2007, 01:37 AM   #155
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I said, "Fine if you don't want to eat, I could care less. But the point is I don't want you to be raped tonight. If you do as I tell you, you'll have the advantage. But if he comes down and see's a girl that looks like a crack whore, he won't let you seduce him. I'm going to leave now, it's your decision to make, but if you get raped tonight it's not my fault." I head for the door, and I won't turn back unless Katy wants to talk.
Old 08-17-2007, 01:44 AM   #156
Rosie
Privileged Member

As he left she sat down on the bed and thought about what he was asking and what he had said. He really does like her and wants to make sure she is ok. She pulled the breakfast over and ate some, but not all, of it and made up her mind. She went over and cleaned up, once again with the hottest water she could stand, and scrubbing her skin hard all over until it was red. She took time with her hair and face along with her pussy making sure it was completely clean. Getting out she wrapped a towel around herself, brushed her teeth long and hard, and put on deoradant. She went back over and sat on the bed while she brushed out her hair carefully and for a long time before going over to the dresser and looking at her choices. Picking out a knee-length white dress she slipped it over her head and fixed her hair again before sitting in the chair while she waited for the next thing to happen. The bed was dirty and she didnt want the white dress to get messed up.
Old 08-17-2007, 01:50 AM   #157
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I went down with dinner to check on Kate, her visitor would be here in about two hours. I entered the room and was happy to see my beautiful Kate staring at me. I said, "Great. You look fabulous. I know you'll do good tonight. I've brought you some dinner and a change of sheets for the bed. Also, here's a bottle of wine in case you can get him to drink some more. Finally, he's got a slight fetish, he has this thing about masscrades, would you mind wearing this over your eyes." I leave the stuff and head back upstairs to wait for my guest.
Old 08-17-2007, 01:55 AM   #158
Rosie
Privileged Member

She didnt even respond to his compliments as she was still pissed at him for his treatment of her. She was still sitting on the chair primly waiting and looking away from him. She got up and changed the sheets before putting on the mask and setting the bottol of mine near the bed. She looked around the room again tring to decide how she should act as she waited and ate dinner.
Old 08-17-2007, 02:00 AM   #159
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

My guest arrived on time and I got him to drink a couple of beers and a shot of whiskey. I told him hot and ready the girl downstairs was, and instructed him to wear the hood to protect his identity. I also told him he wasn't to say a word and he agreed and was very eager to get laid. I led him down the stairs opened the door and watched him walk in, I closed the door after he went in.

The masked man was tall and appreared to be well built, he was wearing a hood and with a black shirt and baggy jeans. He stood in awe when he first saw the beautiful vixen in front of him.
Old 08-17-2007, 02:07 AM   #160
Rosie
Privileged Member

Katy was ready to be nice to this stranger and had a welcoming smile on her face when she heard someone coming to the door. She say him just stan there as he looked at her and walked over to the bed saying "Hey stud. You ready to get to it?"