Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-16-2007, 04:20 PM   #121
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows

I woke up early headed over to the cafe to check out Katy's email account and read the emai from Kelly. She seemed like quite the interfearing bitch. I replied by saying that Dan got very aggresive with me and practically tried to rape me and there's no way I'd get back together or try and work it out. I said that she was right about getting involved with a new guy but that I was so angry with Dan that I was probably doing it to hurt him. I told her that I didn't get drunk, just had a glass or two, he was a bit older and so sophisticated. I told her that it'd mean a lot to me if she could visit, and meet the new guy, you'd like him a lot and he's so good looking. Finally I told her that I didn't get much sleep last night so if some of this doesn't make sense don't worry. I bought some food to go for Katy's breakfast and headed back to my house. I also had a message that the councilmane wouldn't be able to come over Saturday but that he'd drop his son over and that I should show him a good time with the new girl.

I watched Katy each her breakfast, her legs looked so good in the red dress, it was quite short and I could get a good look. I sat down next to her and put my hand on her legs. I said, "Katy, I'm still upset about last night, my nose hurts and you should never lie to me. However, I don't want to stay angry at you so we need to make up. I want you lie back on the bead, pull your dess up above your breasts and spread you legs so we can have intercourse. In fact, you should start to understand that I will expect this almost every day. We will talk about your friend Kelly afterwards." I then took my hands and put the on her arms to help put her into postion.
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 04:41 PM   #122
Rosie
Privileged Member

Rosie has initial reputation

Kelly was quite worried now. She was friends with Dan as well as her and knew that wasnt the case. Yes, he had pressured her, Dan had told her, but he hadnt laid an agressive hand on Katy at all. This knowledge and the fact that this letter and the last one didnt sound like Katy at all, along with not signing the letter with Katy's signiture words was making Kelly really worried. First Kelly called Dan to ask if he had heard from Katy and he said no and then Kelly called Katy's house and cell with no answer. Finally calling Katy's parents Kelly asked if they had talked to Katy and they said they hadnt been able to reach her for the last 3 days, which was unusual since Katy's mom made a point to call and talk to Katy every day they were on vacation. Sending an email back Kelly replied with this:
Katy,
I've talked to Dan myself and he swears that's not what happened at all. You wouldnt lie to me, is something wrong? If you know you shouldnt be with this new guy then why are you with him, it could be real trouble for you. And you would never use another guy to hurt Dan like this, what is happening to you. Why wont you answer your cell phone?
Are you really ok Katy? Please, call someone. We are starting to get worried.
Piece of Pie,
Kelly

Eating the to go breakfast katy realized that he must have sent another email to Kelly and hid her smile very well. She shifted and pulled at the dress to try and make it cover more of her legs when she noticed that he was looking at them and looked away from him. She did jump slightly when he touched her legs and spoke telling her what he wanted. Flushing slightly she tensed up as if she was going to fight when he started to get her in position but she made herself relax, shivering when he pulled her dress up. She didnt say anything to him knowing that Kelly would realize something was wrong and just laid back on the bed shaking. She didnt want to open her legs for him but knkew she had to if she was going to lull him into security so she spread them wide and shifted her dress up more so she wouldnt have to look at him.
Rosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 05:03 PM   #123
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

My cock grew hard as she lifted her dress to expose her breasts and as she spread her legs wide for me. I removed my pants and started to kiss her breast and then move down her body. It wasn't long before I started to lick her clit and then put one of my finger in her slightly. I wanted her to cum but I ready to enter her and didn't want to wait. I put my cock inside of her and started to fuck. I said, "Katy, you are so hot. I want you to move you hips some while I fuck you."
Old 08-16-2007, 05:18 PM   #124
Rosie
Privileged Member

She didnt see him remove his pants but jumped then he kissed her breast, she hadnt been expecting that. She clentched her eyes shut and wenr back and imagined that she was by herself in her room and that was the only way she could make herself relax and not struggle against him. As he moved down her body she couldnt stop her body from shaking. She jumped again as he started to lick her clit and let out a moan as he put a finger in her. Then she was really startled when he suddenly put his cock inside her and started to move fast. She imiganed herself back in her room and managed to let herself ignore his words. She did do as he asked and moved her hips a little but she couldnt let herself enjoy what he was doing to her.
Old 08-16-2007, 05:24 PM   #125
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I continued to fuck her, it felt so good as she move her hips. I kissed her breasts and neck as I fucked her, wanting to total posess her body. This time it was going to last so a faught back the urge to cum and continued to fuck. Finally after about ten minutes inside of her I exploded and let out a heavy groan. With my cock still in her, I leaned in and said, "Kiss me like you did last time." I then went in for the kiss.
Old 08-16-2007, 05:28 PM   #126
Rosie
Privileged Member

She let out a groan as he continued to fuck her hard. She threw her head back and fourth as he kissed her body, not enjoying it but making it look like she was, and when he finally came inside her she let out another groan. She eyes opened again as he asked for another kiss and she made herself kiss him again as she moved her arms to his hair and moved his mouth onto hers.
Old 08-16-2007, 05:38 PM   #127
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I layed in bed next to her for a while after the sex putting my arm around her and holding her close. I started to wonder if she was really starting to fall for me, it seemed like she was really enjoying the sex. It was really too bad that I would have to share her, that is unless I could get a replacement. I said, "Katy, I got a second email from Kelly and she is really worried about you, frankly I'm a bit concerned that she suspects that the emails I'm sending aren't from me. I need to know what to tell her so she won't be so worried. I'd hate for her to come to town and look for you, that might get her in trouble. Tell me what I should say to make her more comfortable with your situation. Also, in my pocket I've got a patch for you to wear, wouldn't want you to get pregnant." I got up and reached into my pocket and tossed her the patch, then I waited for her answer.
Old 08-16-2007, 05:52 PM   #128
Rosie
Privileged Member

As she finished kissing him she just laid completely still next to him. She hated the fact that she had to let him do whatever he wanted with her and couldnt do a thing about it. But she wasnt going to give him any sign to do more so she turned and put her back to him while he held her. When he asked about what to send to let Kelly know she was ok she asked "Well...I need to know that you sent to her exactly word for word." She wasnt really going to help him but she was going to sound like it to please him, but first she needed to know what he had said to get her friend worried. She took the patch she put it on her hip, she didnt want to get pregnant from him either.
Old 08-16-2007, 05:57 PM   #129
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I put on my pants while listening to her. I said, "I told her that you broke up with Dan because he tried to rape you and that you've met a new guy that you really like. What should I say to her? Also, I'm heading to the store today, is there anything that you need such as women's products."
Old 08-16-2007, 06:07 PM   #130
Rosie
Privileged Member

As he told her what he had told Kelly she shook her head saying "You shouldnt have said that Dan and I broke up, or that he tried to rape me. That was a big mistake. But...I guess you could tell her that I've been in contact with my parents. And you could say that it was a misunderstanding with Dan, but that I used it and broke up with him because of it." She thought that him telling Kelly that might really tip her off so she thought about anything she might need saying "Well, a toothbrush and toothpaste would be nice, as well as a hair tie. I assume you wont by me some panties. Hmm....deodrant also. But other then that I cant think of anything."
Old 08-16-2007, 06:24 PM   #131
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I said goodbye and left, first I went to the store and picked up what she had asked for and also a couple of more outfits. I went to the cafe and sent another email to Kelly. I didn't agree about the parent thing, too easy to check, but I did tell her the story about Dan that she suggested. I also told her that Kelly lost her cell phone and needed some more cash to get another one. Finally, I said, to be honest I'm having a major crisis and that I really needed her to come back to town.

I returned later in the day and went down with dinner and gave Kelly the items she wanted. I said, "Here's the stuff you wanted, I can get you some panties once we get rid of that ball and chain. We can start working on the tomorrow. I'm feeling generous, ask me anything you'd like to know about your situation and I'll give you an honest answer."
Old 08-16-2007, 08:49 PM   #132
Rosie
Privileged Member

Kelly was still worried about Katy and now so were Katy's parents as a result of Kelly's phone call. Katy's parents got in touch with both Dan and the town police and now that she had been missing for a good 3 days there was a search for her. In reply to Katy's next message Kelly wrote:
Katy,
I really dont think that it was a misunderstanding at all, I know how much you care about Dan. There is something seriously wrong. After my performance, which is tomorrow, I will drive down.
Piece of Pie,
Kelly
Kelly hoped that once she was back in town and Katy had contacted her she would be able to help, in whatever was wrong with her best friend. She would make sure to keep her phone with her and to let several people, including both Katy's parents and the local police, know she was going to look for Katy.

Katy was actually looking through the books that had been offered her before when Tom came back with her things, which she recieved with a smile. She started eating dinner slowly as she listened to him with a tilt of her head. At his offer she thought for several minuets and then finally asked "When will I be able to leave, call my parents, call someone? And what exactly did the sheriff mean when he said 'I'll expect payment. We have a deal.'? What else will happen to me?" Her eyes had widened as the terrible thoughts that crossed her mind about what might happen and she had started to shake slightly.
Old 08-16-2007, 09:00 PM   #133
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I said, "Well Katy that is quite a few questions. You'll be able to leave in a few weeks if you cooperate and do everything that is expected of you. There will of course be no phone calls. As for the other question concerning the Sheriff, we have an arrangement. We have this sorta of club, I bring girls here, and they are trained to service some clients, in return I get paid very well. Once the members have a turn with the girl, and as long as she cooperates, we let her go. However, that being said, you are different for the other girls I've brought. I'm starting to have feelings for you and I think they may be mutual. I'll see how things go between the two of us, and I may be able to work something out where you aren't requried to be service for long."
Old 08-16-2007, 09:15 PM   #134
Rosie
Privileged Member

As Tom answered her questions she eyes got wider in horror and she started to shake harder as the full force of her problem was realized. A few weeks dealing with what she had had to deal with over the last 3 days? That would be Hell! Her features hardened and she determined to get out of here, somehow, even if that meant buttering up Tom into thinking she liked him. She was now very nervious and pulled her legs up and moved away from him as she asked "So. What else should I expect to happen in my 'training'? And how many guys are in the club that I might have to 'service'?" with a quiver in her voice as she looked away from Tom. Then she had a sudden thought and she head shapped up as she realized he might be using her emails to get Kelly to come here and she asked "But wont you get in trouble with the other guys in the club if you keep me to yourself? Or would you need to find another girl to be 'trained'? Are you trying to get Kelly to come here?" Her questions had gotten more frantic as she spoke and she had slowly moved more away from him to slide of the other side of the bed and stand defiant on the other side looking at him.
Old 08-16-2007, 09:23 PM   #135
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I faced her and said, "Katy these are the last questions I'm going to answer. You shouldn't expect anything else in your training, do as your told and everything will be fine. We have ten members in our club. Yes, the other members would not be happy if I kept you to myself, but that is my problem to deal with. Yes, if they couldn't have you, they would want another girl. I would not want Kelly to come here that would complicate matters considerably. That is why I wanted your help in making her believe that you were fine and with a new boyfriend. If she did come looking for you she would be in danger, and there's nothing I could do to help her."
Old 08-16-2007, 09:33 PM   #136
Rosie
Privileged Member

She listened to his answers she didnt calm down at all. She was still worried her friend would be put through the same things she was having to deal with and she would do anything to make sure that only one of them had to deal with it. As she was told there were ten members in the club she cringed inside, sure that she would have to deal with them all sooner or later. She continued to shake as she listened to the rest of his words and didnt believe him at all, it was just too convieniant with him having access to her email to get Kelly to come here. She didnt get back on the bed but just stood there looking at him with ill-covered anger and defiance in her stance.
Old 08-16-2007, 09:41 PM   #137
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I told Katy goodbye and left for the evening. When I got upstairs I got a message from the Sheriff that they were looking for Katy but not to worry he had everything handled. The emails that I sent were perfect and her parents were able to confirm that she had broken up with Dan. He said, if we could only get her to record a message everything would be perfect. I told him no problem that I would take care of it tomorrow. I went to the Cafe to monitor her email, if I was correct Kelly would not believe the Sheriff and come looking for her. The trap had been sprong perfectly. I couldn't wait till tomorrow, Katy would be given the opportunity to prove once and for all if she liked me.
Old 08-16-2007, 09:54 PM   #138
Rosie
Privileged Member

She was still glaring at him in anger when he walked out of the room. Then she started pacing as far as the chain would let her walk before pacing in the other direction, trying to think about what to do and how to get out of this. She knew Kelly would be worried, there was no way Tom had emailed her correctly and signed her letters right with the words 'Piece of Cake' like she always did. She was just glad she was in a habit of deleting her sent messages so he couldnt know that. Kelly would have called her parrents and confirmed her mother's worry and something would be being done to find her. Katy hadnt had a chance to tell anyone that she had broken up with Dan and her mother wouldnt believe anything sent in an email that she was already with another guy and had run away with him. Her mother knew her better then that and running away with a new boyfriend that no one knew about, especially on the night she had broken up with Dan, was so not something she, Katy, would do. Her parents loved her and always worried about her so right now they would be cutting their vacation short and comming home to make sure the police, the corrupt Sheriff included, really searched for her. Her parents wouldnt let this go for her just 'running away'.

Kelly was very worried and as soon as the practice and performance was done she would be heading out and driving home, but she wouldnt arrive home for at least 2 days. She really couldnt get away any sooner. She was constantly calling people she knew from home to ask if they had seen Katy, including other police officers then the main Sheriff, and she was constantly using her phone to call someone and ask about Katy.

Her parents did call their trip short and were now on their way home to jump start the search for Katy.
Old 08-16-2007, 10:31 PM   #139
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I returned to the apartment in the morning to find Katy already awake. I gave her some breakfast and put some out fits in the dresser. I said, "Katy, I've bought you a few outfits to wear, you can surprise me each day with the one you choose." I then sat in the bed next to her and held her hand and said, "Katy, I have feeling for you and want to know if have any for me. You can tell me the truth without hurting my feelings."
Old 08-16-2007, 10:55 PM   #140
Rosie
Privileged Member

She ate her breakfast as she watched him put some clothes in the dresser and listened to him. She finished breakfast quickly and watched him sit on the bed. She was startled when he sat right next to her and took her hand to hold it softly. At his next words her mouth actually fell open in shock as she lifted her eyes to look into his eyes. The shock was echoed in her eyes as she quickly thought about what to say, what would be the best for her to escape from him. She gave him a soft, regretful smile and said "If only it was under different cirumstances. I do have a boyfriend that I really do love. But if it hadnt been for that there is a very good possibility that I would have feelings for you. I hope you understand." She looked up at him with pleading eyes as she wondered if she had said the right things.