Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-16-2007, 01:42 AM   #81
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows

It was a bit ackward the way she was moving my hand but the fact that she simply had taken it to her pussy was exciteing. I moved my hand so it was on top of hers and started to make her touch her self. I said, "Try to relax, Katy, you'll really like your surpise if your able to pleasure yourself." I continued to move her hand, but when the time was right I let go and watched.
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 01:51 AM   #82
Rosie
Privileged Member

Rosie has initial reputation

Breathing deep to relax as he was telling her to she closed her eyes but still jumped when he switched their hands positions. She let him lead her hand to touch herself and then he let go she knew he wanted her to continue so she made herself continue stroking and playing with her clit, her legs widening slightly. Her pussy was still sore from the night before and she really didnt want to touch herself like this in front of him. She could feel his eyes on her and her body flushed as she continued moving her hand against her pussy. Trying to get into it so that it would end faster she imagined that she was back in her room and by herself. This seemed to help and her legs opened much wider as she brought her second hand to help. Spreading her lips with one hand she used the fingers of her other hand and slowly put a finger inside of her before moving it back up to work on her clit. Now one hand was working her clit as the other one had a finger inside her and she was moving it around, flintching every now and then as she felt pain.
Rosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 01:58 AM   #83
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

I enjoyed watching her touch herself but it was obvious that she wouldn't be able make herself cum today. I took her hand away from her pussy and said, "Katy, that's good enough, you can try again tomorrow. I'm in a genorous mode so you'll still get your surprise. Tonight for dinner you'll be coming upstairs to dine with me, I'm sure you'll enjoy an evening away from this apartment." I stood up as if I was leaveing and then turned around and said, "There is one more thing that I'd like to offer you, and there will be no punishment if you refuse. What I'm offering you is either the removal of that ankle chain and ball or another number to the combination. What I want is for you to lift you dress up and bend over the bend and let me enter you."
Old 08-16-2007, 02:06 AM   #84
Rosie
Privileged Member

Glad she was told she could stop she still flinched as he touched her and removed her hands from her pussy. She leaned up into a sitting position and pulled the dress down to cover herself up. As he got up as if to leave she almost breathed a sigh of relief but held it in when he started speaking again. Her head actually came up at his offer but she shook her head at her eyes widened. If there was not going to be a punishment then she was not going to let him do anything to her. She said in a still quivering voice "Please no. I'm still hurting from yesterday when you deflowered me so roughly." She looked down back at her dress when she finished because she didnt want to see his reaction and she pulled her legs closer and tried to cover herself more with the dress.
Old 08-16-2007, 02:11 AM   #85
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I looked back at her and said, "I'm very dissapointed in your choice, next time I won't ask and you've missed a great opportunity to earn something special. I'll be back around dinner time and expect you to be in a pleasent mood. I'm leaving now that is unless, you've changed your mind."

Last edited by Intheshadows; 08-16-2007 at 02:17 AM.
Old 08-16-2007, 02:15 AM   #86
Rosie
Privileged Member

Having a second thought about him just entering her she looks back up at him and mumbles "Nevermind. I'll do it, but please be gentle, I'm still hurting." She slowly gets off the bed and bends over lifting up her dress to expose her ass and spreading her legs slightly. She stays there but closes her eyes and tenses up as she waits for him, a tear in her eye.
Old 08-16-2007, 02:22 AM   #87
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

My cock went instantly hard when I heard her words. I could hardly control myself when I saw her bend over and lift her dress. I said, "Your making a smart choice Katy." I walked behind her and spread her legs wider with my legs. Then I then unzipped my fly with a single loud motion and lower my pants and took my thick cock in my hand. I said, "Katy, relax this will be over soon." Then I begain to start to enter her, she was very tight and it took quite a bit of force to finally get myself complete in her. I put my hands on her hips and begain to fuck her slowly. While I was fucking her I kept thinking of that passionate kiss she had given me.
Old 08-16-2007, 02:29 AM   #88
Rosie
Privileged Member

She heard him coming up behind her but when he actually touched her with his cock to enter her she literally jumped forward before she could stop herself but she quickly moved back in front of him. Thinking about her room and being by herself even when he was forcing himself in her tight pussy she managed to relax her body somewhat. She kept thouse thoughts of being alone in her head as she gasped in pain at his still slightly forceful entry into her pained pussy. Making herself not move she felt him moving inside her and reenforced her thoughts of being by herself even as tears started to run silently down her face and she let out the occasional gasp of pain.
Old 08-16-2007, 02:37 AM   #89
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I continued to thurst myself into her controling her hips with my hands. As the pleasure increase, the speed of my thrust went faster. I yelled out, "Oh, Katy" as I came inside of her. I held myself tight in her until I was finished. I with drew my cock and pulled up my pants and headed for the door without saying a word. I entered the combination opened the door and before I left without looking at her I said, "I will be back to take you to dinner and another number to the combo is forty five." I spoke the number very softly unsure if she'd be able to hear clearly.
Old 08-16-2007, 02:42 AM   #90
Rosie
Privileged Member

She almost wanted to scream as he went faster inside her but clamped her mouth shut so she wouldnt. She began to shake harder as he continued to use her and gace a relieved sigh when he finally came and stopped moving but tears still ran down her face. She turned around and sat back down on the bed as he walked away but was looking at him with anger at having not kept his promise until he heard his soft voice say the next number and smiled to herself as she shifted herself to get more comfortable, prepared to wait exactly in this spot until he came to get her for dinner.
Old 08-16-2007, 02:47 AM   #91
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I set the table and prepared a wonderful meal, I should have asked what kind of food she liked but oh well you can't think of everything. I went down to the studio and opened the door to see her still on the bed. I said, "Katy dinner is ready, I will help you get up the stairs. You'll be happy to know that there's a window in the kitchen so you'll get to see some sunlight. I'm expecting you to be pleasent and for us to have a nice evening." I walked over to her and took her arm to help her walk.
Old 08-16-2007, 02:52 AM   #92
Rosie
Privileged Member

She didnt thank him or anything as he came over to help her, perfectly able to walk on her own if he would let her. She got off the bed without looking at him and walked slowly, dragging the ball and chain, to the stairs with him leading her. She made sure to keep enough distance between them so that she wouldnt brush up against him as she walked and kept her eyes on the floor.
Old 08-16-2007, 02:57 AM   #93
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

It took a few minutes to get up the stairs with that chain and ball but I sat her down at the kitchen table. She had a nice veiw of the valley and the sun setting. I served us a nice salad and poured both of us a glass of wine. I said, "Katy, you look very lovely tonight. Why don't you tell me a little about your dreams in.. Oh Fuck". I saw the Sheriff's car driving up the road towards the house. "Katy, we need to get you down stairs fast."
Old 08-16-2007, 03:05 AM   #94
Rosie
Privileged Member

Sitting down at the table she noticed the nice spread on the table and actually smiled. It seemed like he was really trying to please her. As she nibbled on the salad and only sipped sparingly at the wine she kept her eyes away from him and looking out the window to the valley. Her head wipped around to see what he had said 'Oh Fuck' about and a huge smile broke across her face and she sat smuggle in her chair as she looked directly at him now, her eyes no longer hiding her hate and anger at him. She looked him directly in the eyes and smirked as she told him in a hard voice "Like Hell you are. Your in trouble now Tom." and she slowly got up from the table as she watched the cop getting closer to the house. She then started screaming her head off louder then she had screamed since she had been with him and moved as close to the window as she could as fast as she could and started waving her arms frantically around trying to make sure the person in the car saw her.
Old 08-16-2007, 03:11 AM   #95
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Fuck I thought to myself, there's no way to hide her now. I went up behind her and put my arm over her mouth and she elbowed me straight in the nose and I went down to the ground in pain. I said, "Bitch, you don't know what you've just done." It seemed like it was just a moment later that Sheriff Henry Todd opened the door and came into the kitchen.
Old 08-16-2007, 03:19 AM   #96
Rosie
Privileged Member

As Tom came over to me to cover my mouth I jerked up my elbow into his nose and then heard the door opening. Relief flooded my face as I hurridly, well...as hurridly as you can be with a ball and chain around you ankle, stepped over Tom on the ground and ran to the Sheriff saying in a tearful voice "Sheriff, please! He kidnapped and raped me, keeping me locked in the basement for to days! Arrest him and take me home please, you have got to help me." Her face was looking up to the Sheriff and her pale and dark circled face mirrored her story, no matter what Tom might say in his defence. Hell, she even had a ball and chain attached to her ankle if that wasnt proof enough!
Old 08-16-2007, 09:09 AM   #97
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Sheriff Henry Todd was a short fat man, standing only 5' 6" and yet weighing 240 pounds. The only reason that he was elected sheriff was that he knew how to look the other way for the important people in the county, the kind of people that get you elected. He was 40 years old, had lost most of his hair and usually stunk from a bad body odor from poor personal hygiene. He stood in front of Katy and looked up and down her body. He then looked down at me and said, "Tom, this is one beautiful girl, I was wondering when you'd get around to getting another girl. I havn't gotten laid since the last one and I need a good fuck. You should have called me when you got her." The Sheriff then spun Katy around and placed his handcuff on her, he then started to put his hand underneath her dress.

I got up to my feet and wiped the blood from my nose and said, "No Henry, she's not ready, your fucking things up for me."

Sheriff Todd said, "Fuck-you Tom, I'm at least getting a blow job from this fine piece of pussy." He then foced Katy to her knees, walked to face her and begain to unbotton his pants.

Last edited by Intheshadows; 08-16-2007 at 09:13 AM.
Old 08-16-2007, 12:12 PM   #98
Rosie
Privileged Member

Horrified that the Sheriff was looking at her like she was a piece of meat she took a step back from him with her eyes widening to show that horror. Looking from both the Sheriff and Tom she wasnt prepared to be grabed and spun around. Now wearing hand cuffs again she cried out in anger at thinking that an officer could be trusted to help her. She didnt care that he was a cop, he was touching her! Screaming she twisted away from him and actually tried to turn and get around Tom, thinking that at least the evil that she knows vs the evil that she dosent. When hse was forced to her knees she really started to struggle and scream louder, making sure not to give him access to her mouth. Twisting away she fell to the floor and tried to craw away toward Tom screaming "No, dont do this. I thought you would help me, you're a cop for christ's sake!"
Old 08-16-2007, 01:20 PM   #99
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Sheriff Todd went over to where Katy was cowering on the floor and grabbed hair and yanked her head up. He said, "Bitch your going to suck my cock." He begain to try to shove his small cock into her mouth but so far it wasn't working and he was starting to get frustrated and begain to pull harder on Katy's hair. He said, "Open your fucking mouth!"

I had gotten up and grabed a towel to stop my nose from bleeding. I turned around so that I couldn't see what the Sheriff was doing to Katy. I knew it was unnatural but I was having feeling for her and I didn't want to see her used by such a disgusting individual.
Old 08-16-2007, 01:26 PM   #100
Rosie
Privileged Member

She screamed as he pulled her hair but managed to keep him from entering her mouth. She kept twisting and turning on the floor even though he kept pulling her hair. Tears started to run down her face as she looked at Tom and saw that he had turned his back to her.

Continuing to twist and turn she managed to pleade "Tom, please help me! Please!" without letting the Sheriff's small discusting smelling cock in her mouth. Her voice was chocking and desperate sounding as she struggled against the Sheriff on the floor, making sure to make a lot of noise during the struggle so that even if Tom couldnt see her he would be able to hear her.