Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-20-2007, 01:35 AM   #201
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows

I said, "Answer this question, what do you think Dan was doing here last night? Do you think he was here to rescue you? Think about it."
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 01:38 AM   #202
Rosie
Privileged Member

Rosie has initial reputation

She shook her head at his question, that was one thing she didnt want to think about as tears started down her face again. She put up a defence and moved away from him as she said "He must not have known what was going to happen. Or maybe his dad put him up to this, his dad would be the type to do something like that."
Rosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 01:41 AM   #203
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

She now faced me and I had her fully engaged. I didn't wish to start an argument with her but to just plant a seed in her mind. I said, "Katy, you may be right but is that still an excuse? I don't want to discuss this further but I need to know if you'll follow my instruction and play along tonight."
Old 08-20-2007, 01:56 AM   #204
Rosie
Privileged Member

She continued to shake her head in denial as she made herself believe that Dan had no idea what was happening and now that he did he would help. She looked away from Tom as she said shamefully "I already said I would. I really dont have any other choice, do I."

Kelly had left as soon as her performance was over and by now was close to home, within a couple of hours of arriving. These last couple of days she had continued to call the police, including others besides the Sheriff, and had stayed in contact with Katy's parents, who had arrived home and were now making sure there were people searching for Katy, not believing for a second that their Katy har run off with a new boyfriend without a word to them, that just wasnt like Katy at all. Kelly was in a state of panic from the worry about her best friend and she was always on the phone as she drove calling someone about searching for Katy. Kelly and Katy's parents had managed to get some very important people worried about Katy and there was a mass search going on for her, including Katy's picture in the news on TV. But Kelly was almost home, only another couple of hours left to drive.
Old 08-20-2007, 02:02 AM   #205
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I smiled, knowing the pleasure I would again experience tonight. I said, "I'm glad your making a smart choice. I've left the uniform along with a pair of white panties and bra on the bed. I'm going to unlock the ball and chain and take it with me as I leave. Please clean yourself up and we should be here in a few hours."

I went over to Katy and removed the ball and chain, she no longer had any restraints on. I said, "If all goes well you'll be released in a couple of days." I headed for the door lugging the ball and chain behind me.
Old 08-20-2007, 02:08 AM   #206
Rosie
Privileged Member

She saw Tom's smile and wanted to hit him hard, but knew she would get hurt if she did. She couldnt help the disgust from being in her eyes as she moved farther away from him, making sure he didnt touch her. She didnt say anything else to him as he unchained her and walked away, she didnt even look at him anymore but turned her back to him. As soon as he had left she walked over to the shower and took her normal scalding hot shower taking a long time washing herself off, disgusted with herself for not fighting more and allowing these things to be happening to her. She closed her eyes after she scrubbed her body hard all over and then washed her hair with anger before scrubbing her face. She turned into the water and let it just pound her red skin as she stood under the water with her eyes closed for a long time.
Old 08-20-2007, 02:16 AM   #207
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I went upstairs and waited for the minister to arrive. I turned on the TV and saw Katy's face plastered all over the news. This was not good news, it changed things and would make me have to speed up my time table. I ate some lunch and then got the call from the Sheriff that I had been expecting since yesterday. He had pulled over Kelly on a traffic violation and conducted a search of her trunk and found some narcotics. He would take care of getting rid of her car and bring her by in about two hours. I instucted him to take her to the upstairs bedroom, I had the ball and chain in the room and also set up chains on the bed. I told him he could touch, but not to tear her clothes or rape her. He could do what he wanted to her tomorrow, all day long.

Finally, the minister arrived, he was a bit nervous after hearing the news about the missing girl but said seeing her on the television made him more excited to punish her. I led him downstairs, we walked in together.
Old 08-20-2007, 02:24 AM   #208
Rosie
Privileged Member

Kelly had driven into town and gotten pulled over and arrested for having drugs which she had never seen before in her life. This was suspisious on it's own without her best friend missing so she had managed to keep her cell on her while she was taken by the Sheriff. While sitting in the back of the cop car she was sending text messages about what was happening to her to Katy's parents as well as the news station, along with having her phone on speaker so that everything that was happening would be heard by the police, news, and Katy parents. She had gone along with the sheriff without a fight knowing she would be brought to Katy and once they were together she could help her friend. She had her cell tuched away where no one could see it in her clothes, in a secret pocket.

Katy had taken a good long shower and had actually started to doze with the hot water pounding on her. She was startled into awareness when Tom and the stranger walked in together, with Katy still in the shower and not prepared for company.
Old 08-20-2007, 02:34 AM   #209
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

We entered the room, and I was upset to hear Katy still in the shower. I wasn't sure how the minister would react and I hadn't been lieing that he could fly into a rage and hurt her if he wasn't satified. When Katy entered the room wrapped only in a towel the Minister said, "Tom! Your student has been a bad girl, walking around here half naked infront of her teacher. Tell her to put her uniform on this moment." I was relieved to hear that the minister seemed to like the way the game was set up. I said, "Katy put that uniform on right this instance!"

Kelly was being led into the house by the Sheriff and taken to the upstairs bedroom were her arms were chained to the head of the bead and her leg up into the ball and chain. The Sheiff then put a gag on her mouth so she couldn't scream. He unzipped her pants and put his hand in her panties and stuck his fingers in her vagina. He said, "I can't wait till tomorrow when I get to stick my dick in there." He played with her pussy for a while and left the room, as he walked out he saw Dan and said, "Don't get any stupid ideas, do as you were told if you want us to let Katy go."
Old 08-20-2007, 02:47 AM   #210
Rosie
Privileged Member

Katy hurried and got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around herself as she walked out to meet the guys. Hearing the order and remembering the promise she hurried and put on the clothes laid out for her and turned back to the guys. She knkew she had shown her body off for them but he hadnt said to cover up while dressing and she had hurried.

When Kelly saw where the Sheriff had brought her she finally started to fight against him, screaming and kicking out at him and knowing her fight would be picked up by the phone and sent to several people. Maybe she would even get her phone traced and rescued. But with so many people keyed into her cell phone and what was happening there was no way she wouldnt get help coming soon. As Kelly was dragged up the stairs she fought like the devil in the sheriff's grasp, but it was no use. He had a better grip and more body weight to use against her to make her go where he wanted. Her screaming got louder and more fearful as she was thrown on the bed and chained to it. Surely her screams would echo through the house. But then a gag was stuffed into her mouth and all she could do was mumble against the gag. As Kelly's pants were unziped she jerked against the chainst and tried to move away from him, screaming into the gag when suggenly his fingers were in her vagina. She struggled against her bonds and screamed into the gag while she threw her head back and fourth. Her body was shaking with the effort of struggling against the chains and when he finally left the room there were tears leaking from her eyes. Her pants were still unziped and her plain white cotton panties exposed to anyone. The phone in her pocket was also still on and the newstation getting her cell phone feed was sure to have gotten the voice of the sheriff loud, clear, and recognizeable to everyone.
Old 08-20-2007, 02:57 AM   #211
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

We watched Katy put on the uniform, seeing her get dressed my cock was getting hard. I couldn't wait to hear what the minister would demand. Then he said, "Young lady you deserve a strict punishment for what you've done. Bend over Mr. Tom's lap so that he can spank you."

I watched as Katy followed the intruction and bent over my lap. I felt her body against my erect cock and it felt good. I pulled up her skirt and lowered her panties slightly so that I could see her ass. I then begain to slap it with my right hand, as I did her body weight rub against my cock making me want to continue.

Dan walked in to the room and place the video recorder on the table as Tom had instructed pointed towards the bed. He saw Kelly smile as she recognized him. He leaned over to her ear and wispered so that the video recorder wouldn't hear the conversation. He said, "Forgive me, I'm so sorry but it's the only way they'll let Katy go." He grabbed her blouse and ripped it open.
Old 08-20-2007, 03:06 AM   #212
Rosie
Privileged Member

As Katy looked at the minister she heard his order and walked calmly over to Tom and bent over his lap. She could feel his erection and tried not to lean against it but she shivered as she felt the cold air on her bare ass. But then Tom was spanking her and she couldnt help but yelp in pain as tears came to her eyes. Her body moved at each spank against Tom's erection as she waited for the spanking to be over.

Kelly saw Dan walk into the room and breathed a sigh of relief and smiling around the gag, until she saw the video recorder. She watched him with tear filled eyes and struggled slightly against her bonds, willing him to let her out. As she heard his words, her cell picking up his words as well, her eyes widened and she struggled harder moaning behind the gag. She gasped as her blouse was torn open and shook her head no but her eyes were wide with fright. With her blouse torn her cell phone was now sitting against her side, still in it's special unseen pocket and picking up every noise.
Old 08-20-2007, 03:13 AM   #213
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

The minister said, "Enough. She's hasn't learned her leason. Katy, you need to learn respect. Unbotton Mr. Tom's pants and suck his dick until he cums and then swallow it." By now he was reaching in his pants and playing with himself.

I was excited by the minister's request and my cock was already waiting for her. I quietly whispered into her ear, "Katy, your doing good, as soon as he cums it'll be over."

Dan ripped open Kelly's bra and started to fondle and suck on her tits. He then pulled down her pants and tore her panties from her body. She struggled underneath him but it was no use. He undid his pants and put his hard cock into her with a hard trust. He started to fuck her without mercy, he was brutle.
Old 08-20-2007, 03:26 AM   #214
Rosie
Privileged Member

When the spanking stopped and Katy heard the next order she got off Tom' lap and got on her knees in front of him. Reaching up she unbottoned Toms pants and took out Tom's long hard cock putting her mouth on it and starting to suck while running her tounge around his head. Katy's eyes were closed and the only thing she was thinking was that it would be over soon. She sucked harder using her hand as well and trying to make Tom cum fast. She didnt even look up at Tom when he spoke to her.

Kelly's eyes were clentched shut and she just laid there crying and not moving as he ripped open her bra and played with her breasts. She knew that there was no other choice for either of them as they had to do this to help Katy and Kelly knew this, but it didnt make it any better. She jerked against him unwillingly when Dan tore her pants and panties away and her muffled crying became louder and fearful as she gave one last burst of fighting against him. No matter what she knew it was hard not to struggle against him as he was about to fuck her. Her whole body arched and jerked in pain and she screamed into the gag when he forced himself into her and ripped her open, tearing her virginity apart with the first painful thrust. She couldnt help it and struggled under him from the pain and she was crying harder and screaming in pain as her body twisted in pain as well.
Old 08-20-2007, 03:37 AM   #215
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Soon it was over, I came in her mouth and so do the minister. We left the room and I told Katy, "You did good, I'll be back in a bit."

Dan started to feel for Kelly underneath him and he slowed down his trusts. He realized that he was directing some of his anger at seeing Katy make love to Tom on poor Kelly. He hated himself. Tom had told him that he had to cum on her face and he would do it for Katy, even if she had betrayed him. He continued to fuck her as if he was now making love to her soon he was ready to cum. He withdrew his cock and came on her face. He remember what he was supposed to do next and walked over to the camera and said, "Katy, you cheating lieing bitch, I saw the way you made love to Tom, nobody can force someone to do that. Now I fucked Kelly so were even." The stood there a moment and the tears started coming down his face and he said into the camera, "Fuck you Tom, you bastard, you'd better let her go in the morning or I'll kill you myself."

I walked upstairs as Tom was leaveing he shoved the camera in my gut without saying a word and left the house. I watched the tape and edited out the parts I didn't want Katy to see. I returned to the apartment and saw Katy crying in the bed. I got under the sheets next to her and said, "Katy, tomorrow I'm going to let you go free, I have a plan. However, I need to know that I can trust you that you care for me." I started to stroke her hair and put my body close to hers and kiss her gently.
Old 08-20-2007, 03:55 AM   #216
Rosie
Privileged Member

Katy was relieved when Tom came in her mouth and she swollowed everything so she wouldnt choke. When they had left Katy went to the bathroom and seriously washed her face and brushed her teeth, also changing out of the school outfit into a clean dress.

Kelly was crying to hard as Dan raped her that she didnt even notice when Dan slowed down, but it didnt matter because it still hurt terribly. Kelly was still fighting against Dan because of ho bad she was hurting and she was crying loudly against her gag. When Dan finally pulled out and came on her face Kelly had to hold in gagging. Her eyes were closed so that she wouldnt see Dan but she was still crying hard into the gag. Kelly did hear what Dan said into the camera, and so did her cell phone, but Kelly couldnt do anything but lay on the bed in pain and crying.

Katy had washed her face hard and brushed her teeth even harder and then after changing she had laid on the bed and curled into a ball and started crying, for herself, Dan and Kelly who was surely worried about her, not to mention her parents. When she heard Tom enter the room she didnt even move but continued to cry, until he slipped under the sheets with her. When she felt him nect to her she moved away while listening to his words, not even showing a reaction at knowing she would be let go tomorrow. Katy stopped crying when she felt Tom stroke her hair but turned her back to him and started to get out of the bed when he tried to kiss her. She moved as far away from him across the room as she could get and sat on the floor against the wall, staring at Tom with red teary eyes. She managed to say "Do you honestly think that I could care for you at all after everything you have done to me? Yeah right!"
Old 08-20-2007, 03:59 AM   #217
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

When I listened to her words they hurt but then I remember our "wedding night" and how she had made love to me. She cared for me but she would never admit it. I said, "Fine, but if you want me to let you go in the morning I want you to pretend it's still our honeymoon and that you love me. Undress yourself and come back to bed, you may lay on your side faceing away from me."
Old 08-20-2007, 04:05 AM   #218
Rosie
Privileged Member

Katy shakes her head and holds it down willing herself to not believe him, but in the end she knows what she is going to do. She slowly gets up off the floor and walkes toward the bed, stripping of her clothes as she walkes and dosent look at Tom. She slips into the bed and turnes her back to him as she puts as much distance between them as possible, so that she is practically falling off the bed to keep distance between them. She dosent say anything to Tom but closes her eyes with her body tense.
Old 08-20-2007, 04:10 AM   #219
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

My cock grew hard as I watched her dress fall to the floor exposing her still tan body. After she got into the bed in the postion I had asked for I cuddled up next to her and wispered in her ear, "Katy, remember I better believe its our wedding night if you want to go home tomorrow." I begain to lightly touch her body and kiss her neck, knowing how to pleasure her body. As I felt her body react I begain to stroke her clit in the way I knew would work. My thick cock was fully eract and resting against her bare bottom. I continued to kiss her neck.
Old 08-20-2007, 04:14 AM   #220
Rosie
Privileged Member

She had her back to him but expected him to touch her. She was still, however, not prepared for it and jumped under his hands. Her body shook as he wispered into her ear and she closed her eyes tightly feeling his hands on her. When he kissed her neck she gasped loudly and jerked away from him, not able to help herself. Tears started to run down her face again as he touched her and kissed her neck, but she didnt move. She truly couldnt make herself move against him, no matter how much she wanted to leave tomorrow, if she even believed him.