Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-17-2007, 03:48 AM   #181
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows

The tension was completely building in my body when finally she pushed me inside of her. I yelled out, "Katy, yes, oh God" As I heard her groan and felt her body tighten on my cock, I put one hand on her breasts and felt her hard nipples. When her neck was in reach I continued to kiss and nibble it.
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 03:51 AM   #182
Rosie
Privileged Member

Rosie has initial reputation

She let out a loud wimper when he began to kiss and nibble her neck again as she shivered against him. She began to move up and down on him fast with her breasts bouncing at her movements. She had thrown her head back and was groaning as she moved on top of him. She was tightening as she moved and felt him inside her and she couldnt help it.
Rosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 03:54 AM   #183
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

The pleasure in my cock continued to grow as she moved her body in perfect motion on mine. I sensed her pleasure and it made me feel good that I was satisfying her needs. I continued to touch her body lightly and my lips desired the taste of her skin. I looked into her eyes and saw the pleasure.
Old 08-17-2007, 03:58 AM   #184
Rosie
Privileged Member

she started moving faster on top of him and began to moan louder as she tightened around his cock. She was really close to cuming and she couldnt help it. Faster and faster she moved against him as her pussy tightened so much around him that she actually had to close her eyes and moan much louder. Her hands were clawing the bed sheets and her breasts were bouncing up and down hard at her movements. She was cumming now! She began to moan and scream as she tightened and kept moving faster.
Old 08-17-2007, 04:04 AM   #185
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

As she contined to move her body faster the pressure grew in my cock. I felt her pussy tighten around me and heard her load moans. The excitement hit a peak when she started clawing at the sheets, her beautiful breast bounceing up and down. When I heard her scream of pleasue I could not hold back, I exlpoded inside her, moving my body so that I was completely inside of her. I put my arms around her body as she fell on mine. I embraced her as a lover, not wanting to let go.
Old 08-17-2007, 04:07 AM   #186
Rosie
Privileged Member

She came just as he was exploding inside her and she let out a very relieved moan as she collapsed on top of him. She didnt still as he wrapped his arms around her and laid her cheek on his chest. She was shivering and shaking against him because of how hard she had orgasimed.
Old 08-17-2007, 06:32 PM   #187
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

It was perfect. Our bodies had come together to experince the perfect dance. I could not imagine a better a more satisfiying bonding with a women. I desired only to hold Katy and not let the moment go away. I asked nothing else from her this evening and we fell asleep in each other arms. I knew in the morning that her pride would not allow her to acknowledge the bond we shared this evening. She would tell me that it was all an act, that is was just sex and meant nothing. I would not argue with her, but I knew better. People could not share what we had and not felt something.

I know had an impossible situation to face. I wanted Katy for myself and I would not share her with anyone. Most of all I wanted for her to give herself willingly to me, although I knew this was impossible. If the only way that I could keep her was by force and blackmail it was still better than not having her at all. It meant that I must get a replacement for her as promises have been made, and somehow I'd have to deal with the Dan situation. He could not be allowed to get help for Katy, but his father would soon be expecting his return. Finally, I expected that Kelly girl would soon be sticking her head around and would be brought here. I was not ready to handle everything at once, that is unless................... It was a long shot but worth a try and if everything worked just perfect I might be able to pull it off. I reached down and gently touched her body until I found what I was looking for as she continued in a deep sleep.

Now it was morning and I started to feel her stir, her arm around me and still touching me in a loveing way. She would be awake soon, and I would need to be on my game.

Last edited by Intheshadows; 08-18-2007 at 12:02 PM.
Old 08-19-2007, 11:23 PM   #188
Rosie
Privileged Member

She stirred the next morning yawning as she moved before she remembered the night before. She had fallen asleep almost right after that amazing orgaism. But it was morning now and she could feel Tom touching her. She gave a gasp and stiffened up under his hands as she gave a sutter of horror, completely remembering the night before and what she had been made to do. Her body was stiff next to him and she shifted away from him while removing her arm from around him.
Old 08-19-2007, 11:52 PM   #189
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

As I started to get up from the bed I heard Dan's voice, "Why, Katy, why?"
I turned around and looked at Katy's reaction and decided that I needed to get Dan out of the room. I quickly started to put my clothes on and look for the key to his cuffs.
Old 08-20-2007, 12:42 AM   #190
Rosie
Privileged Member

Katy heard Dans voice and then remembered that part of last night as well. Tears started to trail down her face as she got off the bed and away from Tom turning to Dan saying "Oh Dan, I'm so sorry. I had to to keep you safe. I'm so sorry but I had no choice. You have to understand baby. Please." She tried to get closer to him and put her arms around him as tears ran down her face and she started to shake slightly. As soon as she had heard Dan's voice she had turned her back on Tom and focused on her love.
Old 08-20-2007, 12:48 AM   #191
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I wanted Dan out of that room and quickly, it was important that they not speak to each other. I switched to cuffs to so that his hands were behind his back and led him out of the room and upstair. I said nothing to Katy as we left. Once upstairs I had a conversation with Dan and we reached an understanding, I let him out of the cuffs, helped clean him up, and took him upstairs so he could rest. I prepared breakfast, and no longer added the sedative to Katy's food. I went backdown stairs and entered the room closeing the door behind me. I sat down and said, "Katy, we need to have a serious conversation."
Old 08-20-2007, 12:53 AM   #192
Rosie
Privileged Member

As Tom uncuffed Dan and took him out of the room she was crying loudly now as she begged Dan to do something to help her. She kept her hands on Dan as long as possible, even until they were walking out the door, but was locked back in the room again, to her disparing crying. She moved back to the bed and sat down on it putting her head in her hands and crying. Her face was still red and her eyes watery when Tom came back, with food. She didnt touch the food at all and when he sat down she got up off the bed and walked away from him, turning her naked back and small firm ass to him. 'Let him talk to her back.' she was thinking as tears still dripped slowly down her cheeks.
Old 08-20-2007, 12:59 AM   #193
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I had no pleasure in seeing her so sad and distraught over Dan. As she turned around and her naked back faced me I wanted to put a robe over her, but I knew she would only reject the gesture. I coldly said, "Katy, you need to pull it together your going to have to be on your game tonight. There is a visitor coming over tonight that we need to discuss a plan on how to handle it." I paused for a second and added, "We also need to talk about Dan."
Old 08-20-2007, 01:00 AM   #194
Rosie
Privileged Member

She didnt turn around to face him at all but just nodded her head to say that she was listening to him.
Old 08-20-2007, 01:06 AM   #195
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I saw that she was at least listening so I continued, "Katy, there's going to be a vistitor tonight that has a strange perversion. He's a very religious man, and he likes to have a certain fantasy played out. He will expect you to dress in a religious school uniform and follow his instructions. He will just sit in a chair and give instructions, if you follow them he'll be happy and leave without even touching you. He will also, expect there to be a guy with you participating, that will be me. The thing is Katy, if you don't play along and keep him happy, he'll get very angry. The last girl that he got angry with was beaten up very badly, he annally raped her repeatedly. I don't want that happening to you." I waited for her reaction.
Old 08-20-2007, 01:13 AM   #196
Rosie
Privileged Member

Her head was down now as she cried silently, listening. She heard what was expected of her and asked "Why cant you just let me go. Please Tom. Just tell that fat Sheriff that I escaped and let me go." Her voice was defeated sounding and dejected as she stood there with her back shaking.
Old 08-20-2007, 01:20 AM   #197
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I decided to try and comfort her and I put my arms around her shoulders. I said, "Katy, things are very complicated. There are many important people involved, they wouldn't appreciate me just letting you go. I have a plan, but it will take some time to put together. If you follow my lead and do as your told, I'll make sure that none of them rape you."
Old 08-20-2007, 01:23 AM   #198
Rosie
Privileged Member

She hadnt heard him come up behind him and when she felt him put his arm around her shoulder her head snapped up and her whole body tensed up as she flinched in surprise. She looked up at him with pleading eyes and said "No, it really isnt complicated. Just tell them that I managed to get out. That's all you have to do. I dont want to do anything else. Please, dont make me Tom, please."
Old 08-20-2007, 01:27 AM   #199
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I felt her body tense up as my arm touched her back. I ignored it and tried to rub it gently. I said, "Katy your just going to have to trust me, and I'm going to have to trust you. I'm going to take off your ankle ball and chain, and I'm going to take it upstairs with me so that you know that I'm not tricking you. I need to know if you'll follow my instructions. We also need to talk about Dan."
Old 08-20-2007, 01:33 AM   #200
Rosie
Privileged Member

She started to shake again as he rubbed her shoulders and she couldnt do anything about it without getting in trouble. Her eyes were still teary and her face red but she had managed to stop herself form crying, for the moment at least. She was shaking against him as she crossed her arms in front of her and listened to him. She didnt trust him at all, and he was stupid if he thought she would after everything he had done to her. She just gave him an accepting nod to let him know she would follow instructions but didnt say anything else, her throat was closing up so much that it was hard to speak.