Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-15-2007, 09:06 AM   #1
HornyDiva

HornyDiva has initial reputation
Default Gang Bang in the forest (Need at least three rapists)

I was walking along a nicely lit wooded path on my way back to the hotel after a day at the spa. This work trip was really relaxing. I adjusted my sweater and then decided, after a glance around to make sure I was alone, to take it off, revealing my tight bikini top which my D sized tits strained against. "Ahhh" I breathed, free from the ichy sweater. Little did I know that the manager of the spa and a couple of his employees had been checking me out all day and were ready to take some action.
HornyDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 09:34 AM   #2
HornyDiva

I lie down in the midst of the sunniest, yet most deserted, glade around. I sigh and lean back. The massuse had worked out all the kinks nicely and I felt somewhat bad about the way I had snubbed him afterwards when I noticed him checking out my tits. But I'd had a long day and strange men checking me out was not what I wanted. I closed my eyes to enjoy the sun.
Old 07-15-2007, 11:58 AM   #3
HornyDiva

I must have dozed off because when I opened my eyes it was getting dark. I started to sit up, but then decided it was so nice out that I'd just stay a little longer. I retied my bikini top as it was loosening and fell back asleep.
Old 07-15-2007, 12:02 PM   #4
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows

We approach her from different direction, I'm by her head and crouch down to make sure she doesn't scream. The pay for this job isn't worth all the crap I take from the guests, but today I'm giving myself and my employees a little bonus. Damn those tits sure are nice.
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 12:08 PM   #5
HornyDiva

Huh? I try to look around but my head is held firmly in position. My eyes widen in panic. Something bad is about to happen, I just know it. I start to struggle wildly, making my tits bounce around and nearly fall from their bikini prison. "What are you doing? What do you want? My money's all at my hotel!" I don't even recognize who you are.

Last edited by HornyDiva; 07-15-2007 at 12:17 PM.
Old 07-15-2007, 12:20 PM   #6
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

I manage to get a gag on her to to cover her mouth so she can't scream or say another word. I put one of my hands under her bikini top and grab her large tits and squeeze.
Old 07-15-2007, 12:22 PM   #7
HornyDiva

I am being mauled by three different guys at once and can do nothing to stop it except scream through the gag and struggle although I know no one will hear me. Their grip on my breasts is strong and painful like pliers.
Old 07-15-2007, 12:55 PM   #8
HornyDiva

"Noooo" I try to kick out but you're sitting on my legs. "Please just leave me alone you animals!" Their grip on my tits gets harder and the one starts playing with my pussy lips, which makes me wet an ashamed.
Old 07-15-2007, 01:02 PM   #9
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I watch my employee playing with her pussy and my cock is getting so hard. I say, "Hurry up and fuck the bitch, we all want a turn."
Old 07-15-2007, 01:24 PM   #10
HornyDiva

I cry out as he ravishes my pussy flesh. My hands grab the grass and pull at it to try and escape but your grips are all too hard. When you cum in me and pull out my pussy is throbbing. My eyes widen in pain and panic as the boss comes over with his harder, larger dick in hand.
Old 07-15-2007, 01:49 PM   #11
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I thrust my dick into her and start working off my job frustrations. As I thrust it into her I say, "Do you have any more complaints about our service?"
Old 07-15-2007, 01:56 PM   #12
HornyDiva

I suddenly recognize the three of you as the three who had been checking me out and the three I had snubbed. "I didn't mean to criticize your service" I wailed as your dick punishes my insides with a fast pace of thrusts.
Old 07-15-2007, 02:00 PM   #13
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I reply back, "Good, because we have a guarentee all of our guest great service while they stay here."

I finish fucking her and cum deep inside. I look over to my co-workers and shout, "Next!"
Old 07-15-2007, 02:06 PM   #14
HornyDiva

"No" I plead. "You've hurt me enough, please just stop and leave me alone." My pussy is throbbing and leaking cum. The third worker is too busy biting down hard on my swollen nipples to care about fucking me at this time so you look at each other and grin snidely.
Old 07-15-2007, 07:25 PM   #15
HornyDiva

"Nooo" I moan in pain as your finger invades my tiniest hole. I watch in horror as the third guy goes down with a smack from the branch. "How could you do that" I gasp, momentarily forgetting the pain until you add a second finger.
Old 07-15-2007, 07:27 PM   #16
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I put down the branch and decide her I've heard enough from her mouth. I take my cock and put it into her mouth while my co-worker plays with her ass. "Suck it bitch.", I say.
Old 07-15-2007, 07:54 PM   #17
HornyDiva

I'm frightened beyond all belief and as I open my mouth to ask questions you grab my head and ram yourself in. My mouth is stretched awkwardly over your prick and I start gagging, trying to breath normally. Behind me, the massuse sticks a third finger in my ass, stretching it painfully.
Old 07-15-2007, 07:59 PM   #18
rapetime

rapetime has initial reputation

i begin to spank the rich whore, making her scream. i have a feeling shes enjoying this!
rapetime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 04:09 AM   #19
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Out of nowhere in the forest comes a Yellow soft-top Porsche 911 convertible. Out comes an average-sized man wearing shades with a big grin on his face. He takes off the shades to reveal his shiny eyes - he's got his eyes fixed on the girl too.

Hehehehe... he continues to chuckle.

The nods from everyone (except the girl of course) indicated that he was accepted as another participant of this game - a game in which she has no power to say no. The sexual urges of both the men and the girl (although hidden deep down) outweigh any of the urges to hold back. It was on.
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote