Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-06-2007, 09:23 PM   #1
Marker

Marker has initial reputation
Default karen's story part 5

it's been months since i've written this story! so here's a reccap! karen is a slut! she's just been used and raped by her on/off bf dave and his two friends tom and gerry! after a vicous attack on her she awakes to find hereself with a dog collor on attached to a leash and hooker boots her father bought for her on birthday that he used to rape her in (see part one) okay here goes!

karen sits in agony! "give the boys what they want" the words her father told her as she laid on the bed as he raped her go through her head!
"hey dave, ur bitch is awake", gerry says!
"really? so much for fucking her when she sleeps", dave says!

tom finishes his ciggerate! he looks at karen and smiles! he stubs his ciggerate out on her back! Karen screams! the guys laugh! tears roll down karens faced!

dave tugs on the leash, choking her slightly, "get up slut"
he continues to tug at it, "get the fuck up"
karen stumbles to her feet, "please i just wanna go home"
"ha ha, why so daddy can rape u more or your stupid sister. bring her next time"
karen felt betrayed she loved dave and told her that in trust! she cried!

dave grabbed her pussy pulling her close to him! he fingered her violently! hard and fast! karen stumbled more!
gerry caually stubbed his ciggerate out on karens ass!

"hey i wanted to fuck her ass. now there's ash all over it! fuck sake man", tom says to gerry!
"so what do it anyways. it wont make a differnce! it'll still feel good", dave said!
"good point", tom says as he stood up to karen.

tom punched karen in the face. she fell backwards but the leash stopped her from falling back making her choke! tom took out his dick, "i'm ready to fuck that ass. you better be ready slut. but i dont really care"

tom dragged her over to the edge of the couch and bent her over! he wet his cock and her cock and began to fuck her analy. he rammed himslef into her ass! karen screamed. "u should wear boots like that, they give off the wrong impression" gerry says as he aproaches them with dave.

dave stands in front of her and takes out his dick, " u know what to do. suck it" this time karen doesnt hesitate, the beating ast time wasnt worth it. she wanted it to be over.

karen sucked his dick as he groaned with pleassure as she was raped in the ass! tom continued to fuck her roughly!

suddenly gerry took a picture of the gross act! as she cried she could hear him laughing, "i'll put this on rape board or something, ha ha"

as dave came in her mouth he pulled out and hit her in the face. tom realsed himself into her also. "uh uh" he groaned. he pulled out of her. he turned her over and saw her crying. he smiled, "good girl". he beagn to punch her vicously in the face! she fell off the side of the couch. the three of them surrounded her and began kcking her. in the stomach and face.

karen blacked out again. she awoke some hours later with her clothes beside her in a street corner. they were soaking. she pulled on her slutty clothes again and began to walk home.

she entered her house. she saw her father raping her little sister tara! he stopped casually, "where the fuck were u?"
"out", she grunted.
he looked at her bruises, "i can see that. i hope u had fun".

seeing the chance to escape tara got up and ran off! she tripped over herself. she was wearing hooker boots like her sister and stumbled cos of the heels.
"you fucking idiot" he yelled to tara, " you'll learn to walk in them soon. like ur big sister did" he drank his whiskey.

he walked over to tara and picked her up, "im not done with u" as he grabbed her tight ass. he looked over to karen, "can u give us some privacy?" he said laughing as he began touching her pussy.

karen walked away, fearing he might come over to her. she went into her room and sat on the bed she was first raped on. the door was closed but she could still hear her sister scream. karen walked to the counter and fixed herself a line of cocaine. she drifted away as she hear her father scream at her sister, " this is all your good for. give the boys what they want. you might turn out like ur sister".

okay thats part 5! let me know what u think! not my best i know! sorry im a bit rusty! hope u enjoyed it!

marker
it's nothing to you
and if you hate me
then hate me so good that you can let me out
Marker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 07:17 AM   #2
Marker

Marker has initial reputation

any chance of some feedback, good? bad? needs work? anything?
it's nothing to you
and if you hate me
then hate me so good that you can let me out
Marker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 06:02 PM   #3
paspart

paspart has initial reputation

I must say without sounding negative, it's not as well written in words as many of the others, but instead the story is more right on spot for me. Great fantasy I think!
paspart is offline   Reply With Quote