Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-06-2010, 02:06 PM   #81
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I watch you leaning on the wall, one hand pressed against your face the other using it for support. Screaming at me how you never offered me anything. Right, you didn't do anything to lead me on. Just wore a slutty dress and brought me up to your apartment. You wanted this as badly as I did. But now you have regrets and are blaming me.

I see the the wariness in your posture and spring forward. Grabbing at your shoulders and slamming you back up against the wall.
Old 09-06-2010, 07:16 PM   #82
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I tried pushing but the strength had left my arms, and with no time to react since you sprung at me using angry energy to overcome my feeble defenses and shoved me backwards, pinning me to the wall. A wave of despair rolls through me. I was so close to getting out. The doors there. So close and yet so far. My pussy hurts, my body aches all over. I'm soooo tired. You cant possibly believe I meant to sleep with you. Your just fucking with my head and tormenting me.

"Why cant you just leave me alone?" I cry.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 10:59 PM   #83
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I kick at your legs, slowly spreading them a little further with each blow. And there is the fringe benefit of hitting you. Enjoying the tiny twitches of pain on your face. When you ask why I couldn't just leave you alone I stare at you.

"I was going to, remember." Hissing in your ear. "Suck me off and I was gone. But you bit me." Coming up and smacking you once.
Old 09-07-2010, 01:44 AM   #84
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

each time you kick my leg I wince, especially on the leg which had recently healed from a break, legs apart the cool night air inside cools my slimy cum coated thighs since my cunt oozed in the fight to escape. I feel you looming over me again standing much too close, your nasty voice hissing in my ear, getting ready to abuse me again whether I want it or not. I go to push but another hard slap stops me in my tracks, forcing me to weep.
I want to ask what I can do to get rid of you, but your right, I know I had that chance already.

"but you were saying all that nasty stuff" I sob. God I sound like a whinging girl! I hate how I sound! What am I supposed to do? You've emotionally stripped me bare.
Old 09-07-2010, 05:45 PM   #85
the savage
Privileged Member

As my cock rubs up and down your leg, I listen to you whimpering about how I was insulting you. Like I gave a fuck. "I was telling you the fucking truth." Hand closing around your throat, not squeezing but the threat is certainly there. Pushing your head flush against the wall and running my tongue over your cheek.
"Now," pausing to slam my cock into you, "I'm just going to fuck you so hard that you can't walk tomorrow."
Old 09-08-2010, 02:36 AM   #86
gaggirl
* yawn *

"its not true, your just demented" I murmur, not fighting you as you lick my cheek, ugh, yuck! then just like that scene in hundra, I feel like that same woman, standing there with her legs apart as the man slams his cock into her and starts fucking her though she doesnt want it. Thats how it was with me, feeling used and like a dirty slut, just letting you take what you want. Every time you thrust into me I'm mashed into the wall behind. I have a feeling I wont be walking tomorrow even without you fucking me viciously like this, trying to tear me apart inside with your weapon.
Old 09-08-2010, 06:29 PM   #87
the savage
Privileged Member

Other than saying I am demented you don't do anything to resist me. Just standing there, sliding up and down the wall with each thrust. "You tell yourself that, because you know you're a slut and don't want to admit it." Hand squeezing your throat quickly, "Say it. FUCKING ADMIT IT!" Suddenly screaming at you with my nose pressed up against yours.
Old 09-09-2010, 07:59 PM   #88
gaggirl
* yawn *

I shake my head even though your hands around my throat, just a threat, you wouldnt possibly do that to me? My hands pull around your fingers trying to pry them off.
"No!" I wail miserably. Why couldnt you have just fucked me and got it over with? My face screws up and I start crying again but manage to regain my composure. "Your getting what you want! What more do you want of me!"
Old 09-09-2010, 09:50 PM   #89
the savage
Privileged Member

You tell me no, and scream asking what more do I want from you. Should I just be happy with your pussy? Pounding into you for a few seconds while I think about that. No, I want more from you. Grabbing the sides of your head and slamming it back into the wall.
Voice dropping loud and cold. "I want you to admit that you are a whore. I want you to admit that you wanted to get fucked."
Old 09-09-2010, 11:37 PM   #90
gaggirl
* yawn *

"ah!" my head slammed back into the wall, enough to jolt me back to the here and now, you come in real close, just leaving me impaled on your cock as you stand still, and tell me in a really cold voice that sends shivers through me, that you want me to admit I'm a whore. I dont say anything, breathing hard, worrying about what youll do to me if I dont say something, feeling your panting hot breath on my face, smelling the perspiration.
"I did want to get fucked, but I chose not to and thats why I'm NOT a whore" I hope its enough!"and thats the truth"
Old 09-10-2010, 07:40 PM   #91
the savage
Privileged Member

I look at you, my eye twitching slightly. you claimed to have wanted this, but chose not to. It is a lie, I know it is a lie. My cock resumes its plunging into your depths, and I slowly close my hand around your throat. Squeezing it and running my thumb up and down the slender windpipe.
"You are a liar. You just want guilt free sex. Getting plowed like the whore you are, and screaming rape so you don't have to feel bad in the morning when you take the morning after pill." Tongue coming out and running over your lips.
Old 09-11-2010, 09:15 AM   #92
gaggirl
* yawn *

I shake my head with it leaning back on the wall, momentarily making eye contact with you. You start thrusting again, bumping me into the wall.

"No, thats what you tell yourself to justify what a pig you are" I think hatefully but I dont say it. Your hand on my throat stops me. My hands fly up to try and pry your fingers away before you decide to squeeze any tighter. Your thick wet hot tongue slides over my lips and I screw up my face in disgust looking away so you cant do it again. I'm twisting myself to dislodge you, with one arm on your hand on my throat trying to keep off the pressure, the other pushing hard into your chest, I make a little noise like a cry form the panic that starts rising when I realise its not coming away. I'm all alone. What if you dont stop!

"Please dont!" I shake my head tightening my grasp on your hand, "Your scaring me!" My eyes plead with you.

Last edited by gaggirl; 09-11-2010 at 09:18 AM.
Old 09-11-2010, 04:11 PM   #93
the savage
Privileged Member

I watch the panic in your eyes as you struggle with my hand around your throat. SO close I can practically smell your fear. The way you plead with me is hot. Trying to worm my tongue between your lips, and succeeding as you open them again to beg with me . Dropping my hands to grab your legs and lift them off the ground. A small grunt and forcibly wrapping your legs around me.
Between each thrust I grunt out an insult. Switching between whore, slut, and bitch.
Old 09-12-2010, 04:57 AM   #94
gaggirl
* yawn *

Just as I finish begging your tongue slides in past my lips.

"NNNMM!" Pushing against you and trying to move my head as your tongue invades my mouth, demanding and passionate. I struggle against you, trying to unclasp my legs after you lift them, when suddenly your cock is so much deeper. Even worse each time your cock enters me it pushes up and somehow thrusts against my g spot, making me feel pleasure that I dont want to feel.
"No stop it!" I cry. I push against your face and wriggle trying to get one leg down. My cry is half in response to the pleasure and half in response to your filthy name calling. But your much too strong and determined and I feel helpless and used.
Old 09-12-2010, 10:53 AM   #95
the savage
Privileged Member

Feeling you wiggling and squirming against me, trying to get free. Pressing my body up against yours, pinning us tight against the wall. Making sure my hands are wrapped around your ankles, holding them tightly so your legs are forcibly wrapped around my waist. Your attempts to free them only serving to rub them up against my naked sides. Driving in again and again, fucking more insistently, because I am positive I heard something new in your voice. Maybe, pleasure?
"Yea, I knew you loved it. Can't lie to me slut."
Old 09-13-2010, 05:37 AM   #96
gaggirl
* yawn *

your pushing me hard into the wall and holding my ankles still so that every time I try and move it only means making more skin contact. So stuck, using my forearms to keep your chest away at least as you ram into me again and again. My cunt is almost rubbed raw, the come that lubricated me gone, but now my own lubrication betrays how it feels. I blush angrily when it seems you notice. struggle harder then in my embarrassment and shame, even though you don't stop. I slap your face hard.
Old 09-13-2010, 07:04 PM   #97
the savage
Privileged Member

When you hands comes across my face, I blind in shock. You hadn't hit me during the entire assault, and I wasn't expecting it. And I can't strike back, not without dropping you and stopping. That is not what I want. SO I lower my head and bite down on your nipple.
Old 09-14-2010, 02:13 AM   #98
gaggirl
* yawn *

You look stunned, but you went too far, taunting me because my body was betraying me. Everything stops, including my own breathing wondering how youll react. Maybe youll even let go. But then you duck your head down and bite my nipple, latching on hard.

"AHHHHH! AHh ow that HURTS" I scream, the pain unbearable.I'm pushing but it just means making that pain sharper as it pulls, so instead I hit at you and scream again hoping you'll stop.
Old 09-14-2010, 08:41 PM   #99
the savage
Privileged Member

Feeling your hands striking my head, wondering if it hurts you more than me. Because I can barely feel it. Undirected, random, and wild. Listening to you scream. Grunting as I pull my head back. "SHut up." You continue to scream. Not wanting to grab your mouth because your legs must be wrapped around me. Instead I bring my head smashing forward, hitting you in the nose. As I do, my seed releases. Cumming into you once again.
Old 09-15-2010, 08:13 AM   #100
gaggirl
* yawn *

"OWAHH!" I howl, screams turning to shock at the sudden smashing my nose, my hands there protectively instead of hitting you. I relax completely just as you grunt and thrust extra hard, feeling my cunt open to you as you fill me again, your hot seed spreads through me, and I'm impaled on your dick. I'm so slippery and wet inside. Again the smell of your cum invades my senses.
I start weeping, feeling so dirty at having you come in me so many times, and feeling like I just gave up and let you give it to me. I feel defeated.