Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-03-2009, 09:53 PM   #1
TZOFOSHO
Hardest E-thug around

TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Money can buy happiness

Welcome boys and girls, come one, come all to the unveiling of the most hideous beast mankind has ever seen. Following this post is somethign so horrible, so disgusting, so poorly formatted, that the devil himself shuns it...fuck, what do you want from me? The show is free, just enjoy...

to be unveiled shortly, Tzo's first story!!!!! ***the guy on the organ plays some scary vibes music***

Sorry if it sucks, but its something i've wanted to try for a long time, i hope you enjoy it.

It's loosely (read: the pathetic things are true) based on my life and in this tale, my old roommates life. Names have been poorly altered in the hopes that if she somehow finds this i won't die. I hope to make this one continue for a while in the style of Parker's 'Stacy's Senior Year' one of my all time favorites, and continue with a few more about the women who've shut me down. They'll all be slightly false, and crazy exaggerated to protect my pride.

If you'd like to see the inspiration for the female lead, PM me, and if you're not a completely new member, or, i've had contact with you, and trust that you don't know my old roomate, i'll send you a pic.

The story is about a time she needed money and how i fantasized about taking advantage of it, again, i hope you enjoy it, and all feedback is welcomed, encouraged....begged for really, i gotta know if it sucks, i struggle to add descriptions, but hopefully the story comes across well enough. The start is probably a little mild for the board, but, rest assured deviants, it will get much meaner.

I actually started with a much longer, more detailed set-up, but decided that i probably wouldn't read all that shit if saw the story, so i shortened it.

additionally, i hate reading stories on forums, so, .txt files will be made available.

Last edited by TZOFOSHO; 12-27-2009 at 09:46 PM.
TZOFOSHO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 09:59 PM   #2
TZOFOSHO
Hardest E-thug around

TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

*****all chapters at the bottom*****

Last edited by TZOFOSHO; 12-27-2009 at 09:47 PM.
Old 11-03-2009, 10:01 PM   #3
TZOFOSHO
Hardest E-thug around

Old 11-04-2009, 11:11 AM   #4
rvd420

rvd420 has initial reputation
Thumbs up Nice!

Can't wait for more!

rvd420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 06:18 AM   #5
bates

bates has initial reputation

excellent start, more please
bates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 06:17 PM   #6
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Such a kind hearted and generous man, that Tony...

So helpful...

You know I gotta take a Star deduction for edit, Bro. but I loved it and have a feeling part two will be even better.

+ Rep , 4 Stars and Thanx...
Flesh4Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 10:34 PM   #7
TZOFOSHO
Hardest E-thug around

yeah, Tony's a sucker for a good charity...

4 stars, fuck yeah, i'll gladly take it...i'm sure the editing sucks, i was never a great English student, and the only time i seem to be able to sit down and work on a story is when i'm drinking, i'll have to read it over a few more times and work on the formatting for posting. Thanks to everyone who's taken the time to read, i should be able to get the next part up by the end of the weekend/monday...

thanks again,
Tzo
Old 11-09-2009, 08:07 PM   #8
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

There's a message saying that:

The limit has been reached because it has not been allocated to either a Collector's account or Member's.

Just letting you know.
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 10:57 PM   #9
TZOFOSHO
Hardest E-thug around

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWDracer View Post
There's a message saying that:

The limit has been reached because it has not been allocated to either a Collector's account or Member's.

Just letting you know.
thanks for the heads up, the problem will be fixed for pt. 2....

Pt.2 will be up shortly, it has a very romantic feel to it, but, i assure you, it's about to get bad for young Sarah.

Hopefully i can get pt. 3 up in the next week or so, but, i suck at making deadlines, so, we'll see, enjoy.
Old 11-15-2009, 10:58 PM   #10
TZOFOSHO
Hardest E-thug around

Old 11-16-2009, 12:22 AM   #11
TZOFOSHO
Hardest E-thug around

Last edited by TZOFOSHO; 12-27-2009 at 09:48 PM.
Old 11-16-2009, 09:34 AM   #12
catiedon't

catiedon't has a maximum reputation! (1000+)catiedon't has a maximum reputation! (1000+)catiedon't has a maximum reputation! (1000+)catiedon't has a maximum reputation! (1000+)catiedon't has a maximum reputation! (1000+)catiedon't has a maximum reputation! (1000+)catiedon't has a maximum reputation! (1000+)catiedon't has a maximum reputation! (1000+)catiedon't has a maximum reputation! (1000+)catiedon't has a maximum reputation! (1000+)catiedon't has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to catiedon't

fucking HOT.

I could use a guy like Tony in my life...
catiedon't is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 09:43 PM   #13
TZOFOSHO
Hardest E-thug around

Quote:
Originally Posted by catiedon't View Post
fucking HOT.

I could use a guy like Tony in my life...
You seem way better at creating Tonys than i'll ever be, but, thank you for the compliment.

Anyway, been a while since i've been on here, but, got some free time this weekend, and decided to wrap this one up if anyone's interested.

I had intended to go much farther with it, and hope one day to be able to, but, we shall see....

anyway, i hope someone enjoys it....i'll get around to putting the story into a post a little later tonight.

Tzo

Completed Story (word): http://rapidshare.com/files/32681392...ess-final.docx

or

http://www.mediafire.com/?mkjnnjwjtym
Old 12-27-2009, 09:48 PM   #14
TZOFOSHO
Hardest E-thug around

Chapter 1: Sarah ('s life) sucks
(MF, oral, blackmail, prost, humiliation)

Sarah had known Tony for years, he was a great guy...A guy Sarah would consider dating if she were single. Tony knew Sarah was special the moment he saw her. She was his ‘type’ to a tee, a petite, olive skinned, dark haired, blue eyed cutie. He knew he had to have her. Things hadn't quite turned out the way he had anticipated. He had stopped chasing her and cut his losses years ago. If you had asked Tony three years ago if he thought he would live with Sarah one day, he would have thought it a possibility. Had you told him they would be living next to her long haired hippie boyfriend Chris, the man she intended to marry, Tony would have laughed in your face and called you a 'crazy fucking idiot'. In spite of his response to those hypothetical questions, that was exactly the spot he found himself in.

Sarah and Tony had been living together for six months, Tony still thought Sarah was a beauty, but her whiny ass attitude had started to put a damper on his attraction to her and had snuffed out any desire to be with her. He actually felt a little bad for Chris for having to deal with her when she was in one of her many bitchy moods. Tony had come to realize he was nowhere near the right guy for her, and that Chris was perfect. Chris comforted her when necessary yet scolded her for being dramatic when her complaints were unnecessary, and somehow, it worked. Tony was happy for them.

Sarah's life wasn't perfect however, despite being nearly engaged to the son of a wealthy doctor whose parents showered him with money; Sarah had to make her own way. Having a brother and four sisters meant she wasn't getting any help from her family, so month to month she struggled to pay tuition, rent, utilities, and still find a way to eat. Luckily for her 5'3'' 100 pound frame, eating wasn't an expensive endeavor. Still, the bills piled up and she barely scraped by, routinely having to borrow money from Chris and his parents. Money was her biggest problem in her life, and it was only going to get worse.

She was $750 in the hole a mere 2 weeks into the semester, she had no idea how long she could keep this up. So when her roommate called offering $50 of his student loan money to do a one page autobiographical paper she jumped at the chance. A mere half hour later and she had 5 crisp 'Hamiltons' in her hand, every little bit counted and it was the easiest 50 bucks she had ever made.

Tony meanwhile was struggling with his own issues; he had recently broken up with his on again off again girlfriend Jessica, this time for good. Worse than that, in the aftermath of the break up he had become a lush. He drowned his pain in cheap whiskey and takeout food, and had managed to add 30 pounds to his previously average frame. He was officially hefty.

It was his last semester in college and all he had to do was stick it out, mid terms were over and he was well on his way to graduation, he owed Sarah a debt for that. In addition to writing his paper, she had made sure he woke up every morning for the nine o'clock class they shared. Straight As was a feat he had never achieved in college, and Sarah was a big part of that. He had to thank her.

Tony drank that night, as he did most nights, and was thrilled when his old crush Sarah wanted to drink with him. Buying her the wine was an easy way to show his gratitude. Not to mention, he always clung to a desperate hope for a drunken slip. The night went along like any other; the two drank, watched bad Disney TV and had a good time. They were joking about the 50 dollars Tony had paid her for writing a ½ hour long paper and pondered on the things that he could’ve done with the money. That was when she said it….

‘you could’ve paid me 25 bucks and I would have written the paper, I’m so broke right now…for $50 I’d have given you a blow job.’ …
Tony’s eyes went wide, shocked at what she had said and hating himself for how piss poorly he had spent his $50. Sarah was pretty sure she was joking, but, $50 was a lot of money, if Chris wasn’t in the picture she knew she would do it. An awkward silence was shared, both parties considering the last statement until Sarah Palin was brought up and the two spent the rest of the night watching ‘SNL’ and ‘Family Guy’ before going to their respective beds, but, Tony never forgot how his $50 paper could have turned into a $50 blow job.

The two continued their semester, Sarah adding debt, Tony adding pounds, both of them barely hanging on, until it was finally over. Tony was finally done with college and Sarah was done with this godforsaken semester, and could start to work off her debt. They were both in the mood to celebrate. Tony got his whiskey along with a bottle of Zinfandel for Sarah, they tuned into Disney, and the party got started.
The two had always shared a very flirtatious relationship and the drunker they got the bolder they got, Tony playfully kissed her neck and she playfully sat on his lap, they were best friends, they were just flirting. As they moved on to their third glasses, Tony got more ‘playful’, he wrestled with her on the couch and smacked her ass, he pinned her and jokingly grabbed a boob, and though her mind was clouded, Sarah knew things were going too far. She demanded that he stop. Tony stopped as soon as she requested, and they shared an awkward few moments with nothing but ‘Hannah Montana’ in the background to break the tension. They continued watching the show, and eventually conversation returned to normal…
Tony was still rock hard from the flirting earlier and staring at her gorgeous body wasn’t helping. She had her arms crossed squeezing her breasts together. Sarah wasn't particularly well endowed, but for all one hundred pounds of her, her little handfuls of oranges were just right. Staring down at her cleavage and imagining kissing, licking, sucking those little dark nipples was just too much. It was tragically funny to him that he had never actually seen her naked, despite his best efforts. But god could he imagine them, two proud, tanned little hills with their chocolate covered mountain tops...whipped cream...pinching...good god he needed to get some...luckily, on this night, he was just drunk enough to ask…

’you remember when you said 50 bucks would get me a blow job?’….Sarah laughed awkwardly, she did need a bit more to make rent for this week, and she had never considered sex to be a big deal, but, this was a little too much for her clouded mind…she joked back, ‘$50 is all I’m worth?’…’I love Chris, and I don’t think I can do it, especially not for $50’…’$100’ he countered…she paused to think about it and he knew he had her…’$150, final offer, I’m just a little horny, I could probably call that whore Jessica and get laid, but I’d rather avoid her. You’ll make half the rent in 5 minutes. Can you really pass that up?’…Sarah thought about it, she knew she could not. She stared Tony dead in the eye ‘If I do this, you have to PROMISE, PROMISE ME that you will never tell Chris’…Tony laughed naturally and gave her a playful slap on the butt, ‘of course not’ he said, winking at her. ‘I’m gonna go take a shower, give me 10 minutes, and I’ll meet you in my room.’ While he showered he had to tug his 7 inch flashlight (Cole not mag-lite...fuck you) sized cock was rock hard, and his mind traveled back to his fantasies, he had been turned on by women being forced to do things for as long as he could remember. More recently degradation had really gotten him going….he was sure his ex played a role in that…thanks Jessica he said to himself, while his mind wandered to the possibilities of all the things he could do with Sarah. Still, he decided it wasn’t right; he couldn’t possibly do any of the things going through his head right now. Not to someone who called him a friend, it was too much, he still had a heart. Thankfully, for the sake of the story, the Jack Daniels didn’t. He showered and put on a towel and walked into his room, Sarah was waiting on the bed.

Sarah was not comfortable with this at all. She hated that she might be on the verge of cheating on Chris, but it was all happening so fast and she was really feeling the alcohol, she could not think straight, she had drank three glasses of wine while Tony was showering to get up the nerve. 6 glasses into her 100 pound body was hitting hard. Tony decided to just go for it, for once in his life. He dropped his towel. ‘Your turn’ he said hinting for Sarah to strip.
‘Whoa, whoa, that was not part of the deal!’ Sarah protested, tearing up a little. ‘Well shit, I need something to look at while you’re down there’ Tony replied. In the five or so years she had known him, he had never seen her naked and she didn’t want him to now, but she did NEED that money. ‘I’ll get down to my bra and thong, but it has to be $200 if I’m naked’, she cringed waiting for his response. ‘No, fuck that, I’m giving you $150 for less than 10 minutes and you can’t even get naked? No, I’m getting something I want, or it’s no deal.’ Sarah had never seen him angry like this, and it scared her. Sarah got undressed, and as she was finishing Tony barked at her to get on her knees. She quickly got to her knees in front of him. As she sat staring at his penis she wondered whether it was worth it. I mean the fucking thing looks like a god damned D-Cell maglite (oh yeah).
Tony let her see a slight smile...He finally saw the boobies 'yippee!!' he damn near said aloud. Her breasts were gorgeous, her skin was flawless, and the two soft globes were aching to be kissed. Tony lost himself in thought, dreaming of kissing his way down the hills, over her gorgeous, firm tummy, circling his tongue in her belly button...Good god she was a sight, an adorable, scared little girl, eyes glazed over from the alcohol, on her knees awaiting his next order. The bored look in her eyes shook him out of his fantasy....'Well?' tony said, sounding equally annoyed.

‘Can you lay on the bed, and I’ll do it?’ Sarah asked, being on her knees felt so degrading; which was exactly why he wanted her there. 'No’ Tony said a little more harshly than he intended. Sarah rolled her eyes but decided that she should just get it over with. She leaned in and took his penis in her hand. Tony sighed at how soft the hand felt. She was shaking, but, she managed to lean over and kiss the side of his dick, then the head. She licked from the head to the base and the once soft dick jumped. She opened her mouth and put just the head in getting ready to get into the job, when he patted her head and said ‘good girl.’ Sarah was furious. She considered just biting the shit out of him. 'Good girl? I’m a fucking dog now? She wondered.' Still biting his dick seemed to be a little extreme. She reminded herself that this was $150 for 10 minutes. She took in the humiliation as she ran her tongue all over the head of his penis. She brought her mouth down further on his now rock hard dick. ‘OH yeah, you love that shit’, ‘Suckin’ dick for money, my kinda girl’ he said. Degrading word after degrading word, god she wished he’d shut the fuck up. She decided her best revenge was to get this over with as fast as she could, then he could think about how stupid he was for wasting his money. He was fucking pathetic.

Up and down, back and forth she kept her hand in time with her mouth. He had stopped talking just grunting and groaning, he had started swaying his hips a little which was annoying, but, she knew he was close. ‘Lick my balls’ she heard him say. ‘Fuck that’ she thought, ‘not part of the deal’, so she kept at it, up and down, back and forth, her tongue wiggling circles all over him. ‘Oh here it comes baby, swallow it all’, he said as he felt his orgasm rising. ‘Yeah, ok’ she thought sarcastically, pulling her mouth off of his dick and bringing it to his balls. With her tongue running all over his sack she jerked him off furiously. She pulled her head back just in time for him to explode and his cum to land right next to her as she pointed his penis away from her body. She got some on her hands, but she’d be damned if it was going anywhere else in her or on her. As Tony opened his eyes, he felt wonderful, god she gave great head. He was a little annoyed that she didn’t swallow or even let him cum in her mouth, lastly, that she now refused to clean him off irked him a little as well. But overall, he was content.

Her inability (as he now saw it) to listen to directions made the decision for him. He was going to have Sarah, he was going to hurt her, not just once, but as many times as he wanted to. He had a plan. He smacked her ass again as she walked out ‘thanks toots’ he said, winking at her again.

Sarah ran out of the room with her head down, she had no idea he could be such a dick, she lay in her bed, curled up in a ball crying. Tony had always been the sweetest guy in the world. Sarah wondered now if the money had been worth it. She cheated on the guy she loved and she wasn’t sure what her relationship with Tony would be like going forward. While she struggled with her conscience and the consequences she might have to face, Tony smiled. He would sleep like a baby, and soon, he knew, he would be sleeping with Sarah. He saved the video his web cam had been recording and crashed into bed.
Old 12-27-2009, 09:50 PM   #15
TZOFOSHO
Hardest E-thug around

Ch. 2: Your ass, my silence
(No sex)

Sarah avoided Tony on Saturday and Sunday, but, Monday she was going to the bank and she realized she had never actually gotten the money from Tony. She knocked on his door and he answered shirtless, looking her up and down, she wanted to puke. ‘What’s up sweet cheeks?’ he joked. ‘Can I please have my money?’ she asked. ‘Oh yeah, my fault’, he said, grabbing a roll of 10s and tossing it to her, ‘we’ll have to do that again sometime’. ‘Don’t count on it’ she retorted. ‘Well, well, aren’t we bitchy?’ Tony said. ‘Oh excuse me, I’m normally so sweet to guys who call me a whore while I’m doing them a ‘favor’’ she spouted off sarcastically. ‘Well, you should be if you want your John’s to come back for more’ he said shutting the door in her face. ‘FUCK YOU!!!’ she yelled through the door.

She thought about it all day, she couldn’t believe she had let him talk her into putting his dick in her mouth, he was such a fucking pig, god, what had she ever seen in him. She spent the night at Chris’s that night, not wanting to see Tony today. She cringed when her phone rang and she saw his name. Sarah answered, ready to give him an earful, ready to let him know what kind of an asshole he was. She was shocked when she heard ‘I’m sorry Sarah’. This stopped her in her tracks as she listened. ‘I shouldn’t have taken advantage of you, and I shouldn’t have wrecked you and Chris’s relationship, I’m really sorry’ he said. What the fuck was he talking about? She and Chris were fine she assured him. ‘That’s kind of why I’m calling, I thought it over, and I changed my mind, Chris has become a friend of mine, and I just don’t feel comfortable keeping this from him, I have to tell him.’ Tony explained. Sarah couldn’t fucking believe what she was hearing, her face got red, her blood began to boil and she got ready to yell at him, no way would he ever tell Chris, they had a deal. Chris was watching the call intently, something was wrong, Sarah’s forehead was scrunched up, and Chris could tell she was a special kind of pissed off. The two locked eyes s and she realized he was watching. She tried to calm down, ‘we need to talk’ she told Tony. ‘Actually is Chris there, I kinda wanna get this over with, can you put him on?’ he toyed with her. ‘Don’t go anywhere, I’ll be there in a minute, don’t do anything, please Tony’ she begged. ‘Alright, I guess’ he said, ‘see you in a bit’ he smooched into the phone and hung up.

She couldn’t fucking believe this. What a fucking dick, she was going to kill him. ‘Everything alright?’ Chris asked. ‘Yeah, Tony’s just drunk again, and he told me some stuff about his ex that really pissed me off I fuckin hate her, I’m gonna go over there and make sure he’s ok, I’ll call you later babe’ she said, hurrying out the door. She couldn't help but shake her head on her way out the door thinking of everything she had done for Tony to try and help him get over Jessica. At the same time Tony sat at home smiling about all the ways Sarah was going to help him get over Jessica.

She hit the door angry, he had expected this. ‘What the fuck Tony? What’s your problem? Why are you trying to ruin my life? You cannot tell Chris, you swore you wouldn’t’ she shouted at him. ‘I’m not trying to ruin your life, I just feel bad about it’ Tony said innocently. She fucking hated him right now, she grabbed a glass and Chris saw fire in her eyes. He was able to duck just in time to avoid it. He rushed her just in time to wrap her in a big hug, her pounding his chest all the way, she couldn’t stop crying. ‘I can’t lose Chris, he’s everything to me, I’ll die without him, and I just can’t,’ she cried into his chest. Tony loved every minute of it. ‘We’ll figure something out’ he assured her kissing her forehead. Strangely, it made her feel better.

He brought her to the couch where he sat down next to her, ‘what can I do?’ she cried into his shoulder, trying to work all the sympathy she could out of him. He had seen this act too many times with Jessica; it was just pissing him off and reassuring him about what he was going to do to her. ‘Look, we can both cut the shit Sarah, I know you hate me right now’ he told her. Sarah looked up confused, before dropping the look and asking him what it was he wanted.
‘One night’ he told her. ‘I’ve been so into you for so long, and I just want to know what it’s like to be with you, just for one night. We’ll go get a late dinner, a movie, have sex…’he tried to spout off as fast as he could. “What?!, are you out of your mind?’ she cut him off. ‘What would give you the idea that I want to have sex with you after all of this? What’s wrong with you?’ Sarah whined. ‘I’m not fuckin stupid Sarah, I know you don’t want to have sex with me, but, if you want to keep your little hippie boyfriend you’ll act like you want to for one night, and then one more time in the morning’ He said smiling. ‘You’re fucking sick’ she spat as she got up to leave. ‘Sarah!’ he shouted before she could get to the door. ‘I’ll tell him, and we both know he will break up with you, especially if he finds out about the money’ Tony said seriously. ‘All I am asking you for is one night, and to be fair to you, I’ll pay you well for it’ Tony explained. ‘Money? You think I want more of your money?!’ Stephanie exclaimed. ‘Fuck your money Tony. I just want everything to be normal.’ ‘Alright, well, take or leave the money, I’ll give you $600 more, two months’ rent for one night with you…and once in the morning, or, you can fuck me for free, or I can tell Chris the whole story, and you can be single, choice is yours, but tell me now, yes or no?’ Tony stared waiting for an answer. Sarah cried into her hands wondering how she had gotten herself into this. Tony, ever the sweetheart put his arm around her and started stroking her arm, he knew she would cave eventually. He gently kissed a trail on her neck, and then lifted her tear stained face to his. He wiped away her tears and kissed her, when she felt his tongue she did nothing, just let him explore her mouth. He broke off the kiss and stared at her for a response.

‘Why are you doing this to me?, you were my best friend’ Sarah said, a single tear rolling down her beautiful tanned face. ‘You know my history Sarah, I’ve gotten the short end of the stick with women for most of my life, sometimes it’s been my fault, but a lot of the time I’ve just been completely overlooked or fucked over, and it hurts. Now I want a woman to feel a little pain from me, sorry it had to be you...if there’s anyone I ever wanted to have sex with it’s you. I promise Sarah I’ll try and make this as good and easy as I can for you” he told her sincerely. Sarah was still in shock, she was actually starting to feel a little bad for him, he had gotten a pretty raw deal most of his love life. She could do this one thing for him, and hell, even make rent for the next two months. She still hated it, but, she was beginning to feel a little less sorry for herself. Tony was fucked up, but it wasn’t completely his fault.

‘How do I know you won’t just turn around and have even more to tell Chris about after this?, you told me last time he wouldn’t know about it, yet here I stand’, she asked him. ‘How about this, if Chris or anyone else ever finds out about this, I’ll owe you $10,000, we’ll draw up a contract, and this is the last favor I’ll ever ask of you’ Tony suggested. The pause that followed was uncomfortably long, but Sarah caved. She could not let Chris find out, and she knew Tony wasn't about to pay her ten grand, so she agreed... 'Fine...I’m yours' she said getting a little sick to her stomach.
Old 12-27-2009, 09:51 PM   #16
TZOFOSHO
Hardest E-thug around

Chapter 3: One Beautiful Night
(MF, rom, prost, blkmail, humiliation)

This was fucking beautiful, Tony couldn't help but smile, he was going to get her for as long as he wanted her without even having to play the blow job tape, the dumb cunt still didn't know it existed. And the contract? Fuck the contract, what a fuckin 'tard, for her to get the ten grand Chris, her family, the world would have to find out. He knew she was never going to let that happen, regardless of what he made her do. He knew he had her, and that was without the tape. A video of her sucking his dick and riding his cock was going to go a long way to Sarah going with the program. He was going to milk this for all it was worth, Sarah was his.

They typed out the contract that night. Essentially, Tony would never, ever, ever speak of anything sexual the two of them did together, and he would not ask for anymore favors, breaching either of these would result in a $10,000 check for Sarah... For Sarah's part they would 'make love' (she insisted on the wording) once, on a night of his choosing, and she would wake him up with another 'love making' session in the morning. Additionally, she would receive six hundred dollars for her 'services' (he insisted on the wording). They both signed, and Tony ran off to get the check, Sarah to put the contract somewhere safe....

Tony watched her as he wrote the check, wondering how she could be so fucking stupid. He watched her slide the contract into a huge picture book as he chuckled to himself, god damn I’m funny, he thought. As soon as she left he was going to take back the contract, and, the check if he could.

'Here you go, 600 big ones' he said, handing her the check. She looked at the check and back up to meet his eyes as she saw that her check was 'for a good time', she just shook her head, 'I can't believe you' she said, tears welling up in her eyes she turned to leave she had taken enough abuse for the night. Before she could get out the door she heard him shout 'tomorrow night, 6PM, be here'...She thought of her weekly date night with Chris tomorrow night, shit....'you know Chris and I have plans to...' she started before being cut off by him, 'be here' he barked....

The next day Tony went to Best Buy , he had decided his lofty handheld camcorder wasn't going to work hidden in his closet, it'd be dark, and if she saw the camera, the jig was up, what the fuck was he thinking? He spent $450 on a six camera surveillance system, 'god damn these things are getting cheap....then again, I just bought a girl for $50, so, I guess it's all about finding the right deal' he chuckled to himself. It took him about two hours to set up the system, but he now had a DVR rolling six cameras centered completely on his bed. Three of them equipped with a 'dark mode' for recording in shockingly clear night vision, along with microphones to pick up sound. The fucking things could even be set to record only on movement....'those spy guys are the fucking shit' he thought.

He planned to keep the lights off in his bedroom, and use a few scented candles 'for the mood' (to give the cameras a little more light). As long as it was dark enough that she wouldn't see them, he was golden. He also purchased a box of 10 wireless hidden cameras for later, $500 on eBay...after all, she wasn't gonna just let him keep recording her once she knew about the cameras. Lastly he went to her room and grabbed the contract, running it through a shredder; the bitch had taken the check with her. He logged onto face book and opened up some of Sarah's pics, playing with himself while he waited for her to arrive...

It broke Sarah’s heart, it wasn't much, but, she and Chris were slated to watch 'Can't Hardly Wait' for the millionth time, her favorite cheesy teenage romantic comedy... he sounded pretty annoyed when she told him her sister was sick and she'd have to spend the night taking care of her....'She's 18, a fucking adult, she needs you to babysit her?' he asked....'you know what, fine, I’ll just see you tomorrow'....Chris poured himself a shot of Maker's Mark, he was annoyed at Sarah for having broken their plans, but, fuck, did he really want to watch that fucking movie again? Fuck no, he was thrilled, he'd play Grand theft Auto, smoke a joint and get wasted, but it didn't hurt to have her feeling like she owed him. When Sarah got to her apartment she felt queasy, she hated Tony for ruining her date night, and for what he was about to make her do.

She walked in the door and there was the fucker, not a care in the world, relaxed on the couch. He got up and came over to her, hands in his pockets looking unusually vulnerable. 'Look, I’m sorry about the way I’ve been through all of this, and I’m sorry for what I’m making you do, I know I’m fucked up in the head right now, and I just need a little to help me get through this, please, just, be my girlfriend for the night Sarah? We’ll go get dinner, make love, and cuddle, I’m just really lonely. I'm really sorry I’m making you do this, we don't have to do the couple thing if you don't want to, but I know I’ve been a dick, and I just want to say I’m sorry for being such a dick. I still want to have sex with you, I just don't want to make you feel like shit about it, please' Tony pleaded.

She agreed, deep down Tony was a good guy and a push over, she knew it, hell she might not even have to fuck him, maybe there was a way out. Deep down, Tony was a fucking asshole, and a master manipulator, he knew it and he planned to make sure she knew it. They set off to get ready for the night, Tony in a sports coat, striped blue polo, tie and slacks, and Sarah, looking fucking irresistible in her little black dress that showed off all the reasons tonight was happening. Most of all it was those eyes, those gorgeous dark blue eyes that he had to have.

It was the best food she'd ever had; Tony had chosen a Greek and Lebanese restaurant that she never could've afforded. 'Forty dollars for a plate that was essentially spaghetti and lamb? A $70 bottle of wine? Ridiculous', she thought, still she couldn't deny the food was fucking delicious. Tony seemed to know everyone at the restaurant and it made her feel a little special to be with someone so popular, Tony made sure they all knew her name and greeted her. She hated to admit it, but he was being a perfect gentleman and she was kind of enjoying herself.

When they left the temperature had dropped and tony offered his jacket, which she gladly accepted. Tony was laying it on thick, he had to, he needed her to have a good time tonight, to be a willing participant, it needed to look good on tape, or his whole plan would unfold. She was eating it up.

They got home and Tony opened another bottle of wine pouring each of them a glass. Sarah was a little anxious, wondering if he had just decided to back off. When Tony put on a copy of 'Can't Hardly Wait' she couldn't help but blush a little, the two shared a laugh, if nothing else they knew each other well, they were both lame. She was a little put off when he sat next to her and put his arm around her. It started with just slow strokes up and down her arm, soon he was rubbing the nape of her neck and she could feel his warm breath on her ear.

Tony scooted back to the arm out the couch, putting his legs on either side of Sarah’s and pulled her back into him. He started massaging her shoulders, playing his fingers all over her back as she sipped on her wine and tried to watch the movie. It was the one thing Tony knew he was good at, and he soon had the young woman arching her back and rolling her shoulders. She had to be honest with herself, he was really good at this. Still, she tensed up a little when she felt his lips brush over her neck. He trailed gentle kisses all over her face till he finally met her lips. Tony kissed her, open mouthed and was surprised when he felt her tongue caress his, it was a passionate kiss. He slowly rolled his tongue over hers as he reached for the front of her dress. He wrapped his arms around her waist and the two continued making out. Finally, Tony broke the kiss looking straight into Sarah's eyes, 'you're everything I’ve ever wanted' he told her as he took her hand to lead her to his room.

Sarah felt special, this guy really liked her. The rose petals leading to the bed and the scented candles were a little cheesy, but she decided to throw herself into the moment.

When they got through the door she put her arms around Tony's neck and kissed him. 'This is gonna make some great TV' he thought as she backed him up to the bed, letting herself fall on top of him. 'This is fucking amazing' he realized, as he looked up at his dream girl straddling him and he lifted himself to suck her neck pulling her chest into him. As he laid back she leaned in and playfully bit his neck. She pulled back up and looked into his eyes, both of them smiling, she sat up and slowly reached her arms behind her neck to untie her dress. She left it around her shoulders while she unfastened her bra and let him see her bare breasts.

She saw the hunger in his eyes as he rolled her over gently kissing, sucking, biting all over her breasts, his tongue circling her little brown nipples, he was loving every minute of it. He struggled helping her out of her dress and returned to the hard little buds. He slowly kissed his way down her flat tummy, rubbing his cheek over it, loving the way it felt. His tongue circled her belly button diving it. She giggled at the tickling sensation, playing with his hair, as he continued south, rubbing his arms down the side of her legs.

He kissed her covered pelvis and gently rubbed his nose over her cloth covered lips. He kissed her inner thigh, and then licked long looping lines down them, ending with a series of playful bites. Finally he slowly peeled the panties off, planting light kisses on her outer sex. She pleasantly shuddered at the sensations flowing through her, and her mind lit up as she felt his tongue inside of her, circles, tapping, his tongue was all over her, and it felt good. She sighed as he pulled his head off, now face to face with her, he kissed her deep, she could feel his hardness, humping at her thigh, and she knew what he wanted. She wanted it to, she waited while he put on the condom and reached down and helped him glide into her. He moaned as he slid all the way inside of her, and paused to take it all in. Here he was with his dick inside of her, INSIDE OF SARAH!!

He slid himself back and forth, in and out over and over, she looked surprised when he stopped short, holding still inside of her. He pulled out and flipped Sarah over, pulling her to her knees he slid back inside of her, rubbing his hands down her hips and over her ribs, he grasped hold of her soft breasts and continued thrusting into her. After a few short minutes he felt it again, and stopped himself, amazed at his own self control. He needed one last shot. He rolled onto his back, pulling her over him so she was straddling him. He groaned aloud as she directed his penis back inside of her and pushed herself onto him. Up and down, rolling her hips around him as she leaned down to kiss him. She pulled back up and went back to work, she had never had an orgasm, but she could feel herself getting close. He reached up, pushing her breasts together as he sat up to take them into his mouth, one then the other, and then he felt it. He was coming. He lay back as wave after wave of pleasure rolled over his body, pulsating into her. She was breathing deeply now, and she slowed herself down, feeling him starting go limp inside of her. She didn't cum, but, ‘god that was good' she thought, lying next to him catching her breath.

He pulled her close to him, kissing her cheek, 'holy fuck Sarah, you were great' he complimented. She eased herself in, putting her head on his chest, and he adjusted his arm over her little body. God she was gorgeous, just before he fell asleep, he managed to get out, 'I love you Sarah.' She smiled, knowing he meant it, 'I love you too' she said kissing his chest. 'Hey Sarah, you know, if you don't want to fuck me in the morning, you don't have to, I won't be mad' he told her, she nuzzled into his chest and they drifted off.

When Sarah woke up she nearly screamed, she was pretty disoriented, and it took her a minute to realize she was in Tony's room. The memory hit her nearly as bad as the hangover as she remembered their passionate night. She barely made it to the toilet before the gagging lead way to the chunks. She could barely control the retching as she sat back, naked on her bathroom floor and wiped her mouth. She had just fucked Tony, she had cheated on Chris, and she had done it on her own. She had enjoyed it. She hated herself.

She leaned back over the toilet puking again as she remembered what she had to do next. She remembered Tony telling her she didn't have to fuck him again this morning, but she just wanted this to be over. Knowing him, he'd say she had breached the contract and want another night. No, she was going to put an end to this. 'God, how did she fall for his bull shit?', she leaned over spitting the last remnants of the vile vomit from her mouth. She washed her face and brushed her teeth, feeling a hundred times cleaner, desiring a cold shower more than at any other point in her life.

Still she shuddered, putting her hair into a ponytail and heading to her room. She reached into her closet and pulled down the bottle of Astroglide. She and Chris had tried anal earlier that year(an experiment not to be tried again), and she had never gotten around to throwing out the bottle, thank god.

She kept her eyes on the floor as she tip toed back into his room. Her whole body was shaking as she sat over his naked body and squeezed the lube as close to his dick as she could. She felt nauseous as she rubbed it onto him. She felt him stir, but kept going, hoping to get this over with as quickly as possible. When she felt him get hard enough she grabbed the bottle again, rubbing another handful of the lube onto her lips slipping a few fingers inside of herself, she made sure she was ready.

He let out a load moan as she lowered herself onto his dick. His eyes shot open, and he looked in a panic. 'Shhh...shhh...sh....it’s me baby' she said still sliding herself up and down on top of him. She exhaled when she saw him calm down. 'Oh, god' he groaned as she kept up the work. 'Cum for me Tony' she whispered into his ear. He started raising his hips, meeting her with every stroke, and finally it was happening. 'Uhh, I’m coming he moaned, she pushed herself off of him, grasping his dick in her hand, and pumping it. She reached the other hand between his legs, gently squeezing his balls. She knew he wouldn't be happy, but, she had forgotten a condom, and no way was he cumming inside of her. Still, he didn't say anything as he continued groaning, his dick spasming before pumping out a few loads of jizz on her hands.

She pulled her hands away and ran into the bathroom, she couldn't get the soap on them soon enough. She scrubbed for a good minute before she started to feel clean again. Tears were streaking down her face as she turned on the shower.

When Tony saw her run out, he wasn't in the mood to talk, he felt on top of the world. He had just woken up to Sarah riding his dick, before finishing him off with her hands. He was content. He drifted back to sleep, smiling a sly smile as he thought of those cameras, those wonderful, wonderful cameras, and the show they had just gotten. He'd deal with her when he woke up, but for now, he was happy.
Old 12-27-2009, 09:53 PM   #17
TZOFOSHO
Hardest E-thug around

Ch. 4: Good Girl
(MF, rape)
Sarah did her best to avoid Tony when she could, and it had worked for a full week. Until Chris had called and asked her to go watch her favorite band 'the BS-ers' at the Moon. It wasn't just Tony who she had been avoiding; she hated to face Chris knowing what she had done, so she had avoided him too. When he called, he sounded like he really missed her, and she knew, she'd have to get past this at some point. When he said 'I love you' to end the call, she almost cried, he meant it, she didn't deserve him. She lost herself in her thoughts and jumped when she felt her phone buzzing, it was Chris...'hey babe, can u wear that black dress I love?' he texted. She swallowed hard; she'd left it in Tony's room.

When she got home and saw his car, it was all she could do not to burst into tears, Tony was home. He smiled hearing the shy voice at his door 'Tony? Can I come in?' he heard. He got up and opened the door with his shirt off, leaning uncomfortably close to her; she turned her head as he leaned in to kiss her. 'What are you doing?! Stop!!' she screamed, pissing Tony off. 'I thought we had a moment' he said sarcastically turning away from the door. 'Look, I just need my dress' she said, trying to keep this as quick as possible. 'It's hanging up there' he said pointing to his the wall above his bed. He sat in his computer chair and waited for her reaction.

Sarah's lip quivered as she pulled down the dress and saw a camera mounted on the wall by his bed. She dropped the dress and just stared. Tony watched her savoring the moment she realized what the camera meant. 'Was that...?' she started, 'Oh yeah, that, I’ve had that for a few weeks' he said before she could finish. 'Were those running when I stayed the night?' she asked looking at him in disbelief. 'Oh, well, I mean, they run on motion detectors, so yeah, I’d say they probably started filming about the time we started fucking' he teased. 'But hell it was night time, they probably didn't pick up anything' he said, thinking aloud. 'Oh, yeah, candles, night vision, they might've caught something, I’m actually a little surprised you didn't see those when you fucked me in the morning, I’m sure they caught that.' he jabbed.

'You fucking bastard' she screamed charging at him with tears in her eyes. Tony caught both of her arms restraining the small girl. He walked her out of his room, grabbing her dress along the way. He threw her on the ground in the hallway, ‘Look bitch, I told you I wouldn't tell Chris, and if you're a good girl I won't. I've got video of you creaming all over my dick, a web cam feed that shows you slobbering on my knob, and a thong that all come together to make you look like a cock hungry slut. Think about it you dumb bitch' he spat; throwing her dress in her face he slammed the door.

She laid there for about 10 minutes curled into a ball crying. Tony had just thrown her on the ground, yelled at her like a fucking dog, and there was nothing she could do about it. She finally picked herself up, she had to get ready for tonight, and having puffy ass eyes was just going to make Chris ask questions. She needed to clear her head and think about her next move. She undressed and turned on the water for a shower, still sniffling. She lost herself in thought thinking of how she got herself into this mess. Her mind was racing so fast that she never even heard the bathroom door creak...

Tony knew it would come in handy, he just had no idea when. His landlord had never bothered to put locks on the bathroom doors. Tony figured he'd just 'accidently' walk in on her while she was getting dressed one day, but, here was a real opportunity.

He watched her shadow wash her hair through the white shower curtain, and knew he was going to do it. She was down, and confused, and Tony intended to break her, tonight. He was rock hard when he ripped back the shower curtain, she screamed.

'Shut the fuck up' Tony growled, putting his hand over her mouth and slamming her head back against the walls. The force of the attack scared her, she stood there, eyes closed, breathing deeply, trying to calm herself down. Tony turned her around keeping his hand over her mouth and she screamed into it when she felt his dick touch her butt cheek. Sarah realized what he meant to do. She flailed her arms and kicked her legs, trying to get Tony off of her.

Tony was sick of this shit, he turned her back around and punched her as hard as he could in the gut, and she crumpled, gasping for air. He waited for her to recover, screaming for air and squealing on the shower floor. When she had settled down to a few sharply inhaled cries, he grabbed her by the back of the neck forcing her to stand. He put his hand over her face and pushed flattening it against the shower tile. He licked her face all the way up her cheek and kissed her forehead. He gazed at his prey, she looked terrible. Her eyes were red and puffy from the tears and shampoo in her eyes, her nose was running from crying and she was still sucking air.

He leaned into her ear and whispered 'be a good girl and you won't get hurt', and he grabbed a bottle of his body wash. When she saw him put a heap of it on his penis she started struggling again. Tony just squished her face harder against the tile and she relaxed. It hurt worse than she expected, the body wash was a terrible lubricant. Tony forced his dick into her without mercy. She screamed at the pain, drifting into her own world as he fucked her, made her his whore. In and out, in and out he grunted into her ear, drooling on the back of her neck. Finally, mercifully, Tony let go of her and she fell to her knees.

Tony grabbed her by the hair, forcing her neck into an uncomfortable position; she was staring right at his cock as he jerked it as fast as he could. He groaned aloud and she felt it, spraying right onto her forehead, a clump on her cheek and a shot on her shoulder, it was finally over. Sarah curled up into a ball on the shower floor, crying softly to herself.

She jumped when she felt him brush back her hair, rubbing her head. 'Good girl' he cooed at her 'you're such a good girl' he said. Finally, he left her naked, crying on the shower floor cum covering her face, feeling like a fucking dog.

Sarah woke up a few hours later, realizing that 'Don't take the girl' wasn't a song at her and Chris' wedding, it was just her ringtone. She felt torn apart inside, and her eyes burned to hell, vision still blurry as she crawled to the phone...it was Chris....
Old 12-27-2009, 09:54 PM   #18
TZOFOSHO
Hardest E-thug around

Ch. 5: “Can’t Turn a Ho into a Housewife”
(No sex)

Everything came back to her in a flash; the tears came just as quickly. She answered the phone, unable to control the pain she was feeling. ‘Hey babe’ she heard him say, she couldn’t come up with the words, just sob after sob…’baby, are you okay? What’s wrong?’ her loving boyfriend asked. ‘I can’t go out tonight, I need you to come over, we have to talk’ was all she could get out before hanging up on him. Sarah had been acting weird the last few days, and Chris had to know what was going on, this was getting ridiculous. He went over as fast as he could, letting himself into the apartment. He heard the shower running and headed up the stairs. He opened the door and heard her scream…he rushed in, letting her know that it was just him. ‘Oh, sorry, I’m ok, be out in a second’ she yelled back, still stifling tears. What the fuck had Tony done to me she thought wondering when she’d feel safe showering again.

When she got out of the shower Chris was sitting at the edge of the bed, she couldn’t even look at him, how was she going to tell him? Chris started the conversation, sounding more than a little annoyed. ‘Babe, what the fuck’s going on, I feel like you’ve been dodging me all week? Do you want this to be over, I mean, what the fuck’s going on?’ Sarah couldn’t take it, she fell, apart letting the tears fall…’It’s Tony, he made me have sex with him’ she blurted out. ‘What?’ was all he could get out. He sat back on the bed trying to make sense of the sentence. Before she could further explained Chris shouted, she had said enough….’you fucked Tony? What the fuck is wrong with you? I loved you. What the fuck, he made you have sex with him? Did he hold a fucking gun to your head? Fuck you Sarah, fuck you, I knew this wouldn’t last, you were a whore before I met you, you’re a whore now, and you’ll be a whore until you die.’ With that Chris turned away from her planning to never see her again, and mumbled just loud enough for Sarah to hear ‘shit, can’t turn a ho into a housewife, ho’s don’t act right.’ Sarah tried to stop him, begging for him to listen, but it was done, he’d made his decision, he and Sarah were done….

Sarah lay in bed for hours crying, she’d had the worst of life in the last few days, and now, she felt like she’d blown her only shot at being happy again. Chris was gone, she knew, he meant every word. In his eyes Sarah was just a whore. The most painful part was that Chris had let two things slip. First, he had at the very least entertained the idea of marrying her. Secondly, despite considering the idea he was sure it would never be. As she lay on her bedroom floor she felt the weight of her world crashing. It was not the time for Tony to walk into the door.

When Tony saw her lying on the floor crying he knew what happened, and he couldn’t help but chuckle. ‘Hey Sarah, I just saw Chris, is everything ok?’ She looked up at Tony and he saw the hate and emptiness in her eyes, those deep gorgeous blue eyes were empty and he knew she had lost herself. Had it not been the eyes, the lamp she was trying to hit him with would have told him the same story. Sarah had lost it.

He grabbed the lamp from her weak hands and slammed it against her mirror, glass spraying everywhere. ‘You want crazy Sarah? I can do crazy better than anyone, you can’t hurt me, so calm the fuck down. If you really wanna hurt me, why don’t you start by telling me all the ways I’ve hurt you.

She couldn’t believe his arrogance, it wasn’t enough that he had shattered her life, but he wanted to hear the details? She was going to kill him. She lunged at him with her nail filer; all she wanted in the world was to cause him pain. He easily caught her arm, back handing her to the ground. That was enough of her bullshit. He grabbed her by the hair and dragged her kicking and screaming to his bed. Once he threw her on it she went wild like a fucking banshee; kicking, punching, clawing at his face, scratching him, finally, she drew blood. All he could do was grab her by the throat. He forced her to lie back on the bed, still clawing madly trying to hurt him. Still, with his hands around her neck, he was calm. Tony reached into the drawer of his nightstand and pulled out a pair of handcuffs, and she was at it again. Her finger hit his eye and he let her go for one second. She ran out his bedroom door but was tackled before she could reach the stairs. His hands were around her neck again, but this time, he was actually squeezing. She kept fighting but could feel herself about to pass out. Stars were filing her eyes, and her entire head felt as if it were about to explode. She turned to her side letting out a hail of coughs as Tony released her. She was still trying to catch her breath when he grabbed her by her robe and lifted her off the ground throwing her onto his bed. He cuffed her left wrist to the bed post and went into the bathroom to clean his bloody face. Sarah had no more fight left, and she knew, he had won, he was going to rape her again, and she was too tired to do anything about it. He had won.
Old 12-27-2009, 09:54 PM   #19
TZOFOSHO
Hardest E-thug around

Ch. 6: “Go to Sleep Ho, Go to Sleep Ho, if you’re tired be quiet and go to sleep ho”
(Saints Football, handcuff, drug, no sex, whipped, porn)

When he came back into the room she had regained her breath and kicked at him with all she could. He swam his body past her legs and sat on her stomach, hands around her neck again. She immediately went stiff; she knew she didn’t want to be choked again. ‘Listen you stupid bitch, I’m not trying to rape you, I just want to talk to you, are you going to relax?’ Despite being cuffed to a bed, once she heard that he wasn’t going to rape her, she regained her composure….’what do you want Tony? Go ahead and let me know now, because as soon as I get out of here I’m going to the cops. If what you made me do in your room wasn’t rape, then the shower definitely was, I hope you enjoy prison faggot.’ Tony just smiled at her, easing off of her body and walking downstairs, he had the upper hand, and he knew it. The next part of his plan could wait.

Tony plopped down on the couch, the Saints game was on tonight, and he wasn’t missing it for anything. Even if that anything was Sarah’s young, unwilling pussy. He opened up a fresh beer and turned to the game. Shit, he’d almost forgot, he had a call to make. He scrolled down his contacts list until he found the name he was looking for and dialed the number… voicemail, not shocking…’hey Chris man, I know you heard about what happened, and for my part, I’m really sorry. Anyway, I just wanted to see if there was some weird universe where’d you want to come over and watch the game. Come over, we’ll have a few beers, watch the Saints kick ass, and then I need to talk to you about something. I know you don’t owe me shit, and I’m probably the last person you wanna see right now, but, I promise, you won’t regret it.’

The game was coming on and it didn’t look like Chris was gonna show. He had planned to let Sarah scream her head off until a little while before Chris arrived. Instead it was only about an hour before he got fucking sick of hearing Sarah yelling for help. He grabbed a Xanax and headed upstairs. ‘Sarah, you’ve been at this shit for an hour, obviously no one can hear you. I brought you a pill to help you relax. ‘Help me! Somebody help me!’ she continued screaming. ‘Sarah, take the fucking pill!’ he ordered. ‘Or what, you’ll rape me?, fuck you, enjoy prison bitch’ she knew he had to let her go eventually, she sure as hell wasn’t gonna help him drug her so he could rape her again. ‘First off, I’m not going to jail, and you’ll see why soon enough. Second, I’m not going to tell you again, take the fucking pill, or I’ll make you.’ Sarah resumed yelling for help.

‘He’s gonna rape me!! Hel….’Sarah got really quiet when she saw him unbuckle his belt and begin to slide it through his belt buckles. She stared at him as he wrapped it around his hand. ‘No please Tony, I’m sorry, I’ll be good, I’ll take the pill, please don’t’ Sarah pleaded. ‘Had your chance cunt, I know you’re gonna take the pill, but first you’re going to learn to follow directions.’ She yelled before she even felt it, the belt flying through the air and landing on her stomach, she curled into the fetal position, she stopped screaming, anything to make it stop. ‘Whap, Whap, Smack, Smack’ as the belt landed all over her body, she just wailed. Tony didn’t know how many times he hit her, all he knew was that she had finally shut the fuck up. She looked so pathetic a little ball of welted and bruised skin, she flinched when he touched her back. ‘Are you ready for the pill?’ he asked in a calm, quiet voice. She couldn’t even look at him, just nodded. She felt the pill against her lips and she accepted it, swallowing it as quickly as she could. ‘There, there sweetie, that’ll calm you down he cooed into her ear, softly rubbing her back. She was relieved when he walked away. She heard him fiddling around in his dresser drawer. Whatever he was doing, at least he wasn’t hurting her. Tony popped in the DVD, and her curiosity peaked. Sarah turned now to see what he was doing. Tony was walking toward her with a ball gag. She didn’t fight it, just let him put it in her mouth and fastens it around her head. She wasn’t doing anymore fighting tonight. She was getting a little tired and she had trouble hearing Tony…‘Now, I made a little video to keep you entertained, I hope you like it, it’s based on a true story, one I think you’ll be able to relate to.’ He put a pair of headphones over her ears and headed out of the room. Sarah cried, she couldn’t believe what she was seeing.
Old 12-27-2009, 09:55 PM   #20
TZOFOSHO
Hardest E-thug around

Ch. 7: “I’m Thinking of a Master Plan, cuz ain’t nothing but sweat inside my hand”
(Saints football, no sex)

Tony cracked open a beer, chuckling, the video was better than he could’ve dreamed. The best part was that it was looped. She’d get to see herself sucking his dick, riding it, then sucking it, then riding it, him shredding the contract, her sucking dick, over and over. As long as she could keep her eyes open she’d see it, and as long as she could stay awake she’d get the audio. He had even looped in one version of the video with his expert commentary. God damn it, he was good at this. He leaned back and unpaused the game. About the time Drew Brees had thrown his 3rd touchdown, there was a knock at the door, and paranoia began crawling up Tony’s spine. Had someone heard her? He got up to check the door, it was Chris. Tony was relieved to see he had a six pack of his stupid fucking fancy dark beer in each of his hands. At least he wasn’t gonna have to whip two asses tonight. He wasn’t crazy about Chris, but, if he could get him in on the deal, Sarah’s life was going to fall exponentially further into Tony’s palm. This would ruin her psyche. Losing Chris was a lot, if he could get Chris involved in her debasement, she’d be destroyed.

He composed himself behind the door, putting on his best bullshitting face. He opened the door and just shook his head, ‘Chris, man, I don’t know what to say’ Tony began. Chris told him to save it… ‘You got yourself some ass, I can’t hate. I knew me and Sarah wouldn’t last forever, and, if she was willing to choose you over me, fuck her, I don’t need her.’ Tony took the backhanded insult in jest. He needed Chris, at least for now. The two sat down and watched the game mostly in silence, the Saints had won 35-10 and they were in a great mood. Once they were either 8 or 9 beers in Tony decided it was time. ‘Look, I know you’re pissed as fuck Chris…’ Tony started before being cut off again. ‘I don’t wanna talk about…’ Chris began, before taking the back seat to Tony cutting him off this time. ‘I heard you before, but, hear me out. I know some part of you wants to get even with her, you have to, you’re not a fuckin robot (more like a lame ass overly emotional hippie Tony thought to himself). I mean, you were way out of her league, you’re gonna be a doctor for fucks sake, and she cheats on you for no fucking reason? I’d be pissed. I’d be pissed at the little slut, I’d be pissed at me, but I’m here to offer you payback. What if I told you I had a way you could get her back?’ Chris just smiled.

After hearing Tony’s plan, Chris agreed. They were both going to fuck Sarah, and there wasn’t a thing she could do about it. It was hard to watch the tape, but he wanted the insurance that their little plan wouldn’t send him to jail. After seeing the tape, and seeing how willing Sarah was (great editing, again), he knew she’d never let her family see it. It was going down tomorrow, Chris was going to cause her as much pain as she had caused him.

Last edited by TZOFOSHO; 12-27-2009 at 10:00 PM.