Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-01-2009, 12:19 AM   #281
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

No, it didnt answer my question..I think that you were just making fun of me. Well, its really hard to be me..you couldnt live a day in my shoes.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 12:34 AM   #282
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

men are fucking stupid! *kissing ass*

whyaskwhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 12:38 AM   #283
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whyaskwhy View Post
men are fucking stupid! *kissing ass*
Just in my world, men are fucking stupid. If you were me and delt with the same men I deal with...you would feel the same.
Old 07-01-2009, 01:02 AM   #284
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
No, it didnt answer my question..I think that you were just making fun of me. Well, its really hard to be me..you couldnt live a day in my shoes.
I wasn't making fun of you, Chi. I really was trying to explain something about MY mindset.

I even sent you a +Rep kiss for your honesty in the post of yours that I quoted above. Please don't take that as mocking. I was trying to be honest in return...

Still aren't we?

And as for living in your shoes - always try and remember that the grass only SEEMS to be greener on the other side... That's advice...

And as for living in your shoes - that's a whole different kinky forum... That's funny...
Flesh4Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 01:24 AM   #285
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
I did...thats why I will be single forever.

Yes, the guy does all the work. Its the way I was brought up, you cant argue differences in that. I remember when I would go drive to my boyfriends my dad was PISSED (I was 22 btw) and he told me that "a Mexican girl would never do that". He thought I should just sit there and wait till he came around. Old school mentality. Anyways...just differences in culture I guess.

As for being high maintanence...I cant believe how high maintanence I have gotten in the past couple of years. It takes money time and effort to be me, things that you take for granted in daily life like simply going to the store to pick up some hair gel are things I cannot do. I have to use a specialty product for my hair thats costs more than your watch as well and a very specific mineral makeup that costs loads of money as well. I'm jealous of low maintenance girls.

I try to pretend to be low maintanence with guys....but something as simple as going out to eat gives me panic attacks because then I'll reveal just how high maintanence I am. Well I'm not going to give up my lifestyle to please a guy. My friend told me that if a guy see's you with a Coach or Chanel handbag, he will think he cant afford you. Is that true? I mean, I have to have a designer bag as well as designer jeans...and if a guy judges me by that, then thats just as bad as me judging someone because he drives a piece of shit car. I once had a guy judge me just because I had a Tiffany's bracelet on. Just because of something so stupid as a bracelet, I suddenly became a bitch who just likes guys who drive Bentley's and Mercedes. My personality did not reveal any of the sort. So...and I hope AWDracer is reading this! You cant judge someone because she likes expensive things and has that kind of high maintanence lifestyle.

I wish I could just go to the drugstore and by cheap, ammomia-filled hair gel...but I dont want to look like a bum thats been sleeping headfirst in the dumpster for 5 years.
Well I just finished reading it all now.

I agree with what you said about the man doing all the work they need to do. I understand the "point" in the man chasing after you. It indicates that the guy is interested in you. It means he has to prove that he's good enough to be with you. In exchange, umm... what exactly does he get? A relationship?

A long-term serious relationship requires money. There's no point in a poor guy looking for a serious relationship, in other words, there's no Jack & Rose (Titanic movie reference) type relationship. If it's not money, is it looks? It is EXTREMELY blurry past the point of money OR looks. It's so much easier for the women to just say money so we don't have to waste time with "oh you're a nice guy but...". I believe personality and looks are worth the same. I don't really think that's true for women. If looks aren't there, then you'll be shelved into the "friends" part because you have a personality worth salvaging.

Just my two cents.
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 01:25 AM   #286
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Another thing to add is, control. If a man is seen as easy to control, that's also another reason why a woman would stay in a relationship right? Right.
Old 07-01-2009, 01:30 AM   #287
AWDracer
Self-exiled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post

Here's a quarter, take a bus....and a hint while you're at it.
A post that contains my name in it and I'm not allowed to post? Lol. I'm done on this thread.
Old 07-01-2009, 01:36 AM   #288
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWDracer View Post
A post that contains my name in it and I'm not allowed to post? Lol. I'm done on this thread.
AW, stop for a moment. You have said these same things over and over and over.

Women are all whores, gold-diggers and out for a man's money. We are shallow, vain and never look beyond material gain. You have no respect for any of us/

We get it. To simply repeat yourself is a waste of time.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 01:36 AM   #289
AWDracer
Self-exiled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post

Lol? I am glad you find it funny. Next time you put words in my mouth, I'll put something else in your mouth.

Don't get excited, I am not talking about my dick.
You should've been a lot clearer with that message then. What does "here's a quarter, take a bus and a hint" mean? What hint are you referring to?

Of course, since it's coming from a moderator, I took it as "if you step a few feet more, you're going into a ditch". Naturally.
Old 07-01-2009, 01:38 AM   #290
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

here we go again....*pulls up a chair*

whyaskwhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 01:43 AM   #291
AWDracer
Self-exiled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
AW, stop for a moment. You have said these same things over and over and over.

Women are all whores, gold-diggers and out for a man's money. We are shallow, vain and never look beyond material gain. You have no respect for any of us/

We get it. To simply repeat yourself is a waste of time.
Fine.

The whole purpose about my posts are to tell Chi that she might be complaining about guys but there are guys that complain about women. Some people complain very lenient and some others more towards the extreme.

Okay, my experiences are just different. Maybe they'll get better, I dunno.

FTR, I want to clarify that when I say "women are all whores", I am referring to "most women but not all". Like I said earlier in this thread, it is so easy to paint everyone in the same brush and I really wish I could because it'll make things so much easier. But there's always someone that's "pretty nice" and is a woman out of all the ones I perceive to be bad. Okay?

I don't hate ALL women but I'm pretty damn cautious to all.
Old 07-01-2009, 01:48 AM   #292
Dollface
Privileged Member

Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Dollface

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWDracer View Post

FTR, I want to clarify that when I say "women are all whores", I am referring to "most women but not all". Like I said earlier in this thread, it is so easy to paint everyone in the same brush and I really wish I could because it'll make things so much easier. But there's always someone that's "pretty nice" and is a woman out of all the ones I perceive to be bad. Okay?

I don't hate ALL women but I'm pretty damn cautious to all.
Wow... Best excuse ever? Probably!

Pardon me while I invoke Godwin's Law, but I can just see Hitler using that excuse.

"OMG! No, you misunderstood! When I said kill all the jews, I meant MOST of them, not ALL! It's ok, man. Honest mistake on your part."
Dollface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 02:18 AM   #293
Bella-In-Progress
Privileged Member

Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Angry

Here is my two cents worth;

Women suck for their own reasons. Men suck for their own reasons. Both sexes tend to have reason why they suck. But here's where the newsflash comes in; it's not because one has a vagoo and one has a pen0r...it's because they are human beings and everyone is flawed in one way or another. The stereotypes of the sexes is a tiring cliche of social ignorance that I am beginning to get quite sick of. "Women are like this" "Men are like this" god, just shut the fuck up!! If anybody in this world is one way because they are a woman or one way because they are a man then that is THEIR choice for being so. Society has a lot to do with it as well, people are pressured to be one thing or another depending on their body types because it's not normal to be anything but what's expected of your gender. Men don't come into this world wanting to play with Tonka Trucks and beat people up. Women don't come into this world begging for make-up and wanting to spread their legs. People are carved into what they are by their environment, their upbringing and their experiences in life.. Biology only plays so deep into this little battle of the sexes. So ANYBODY who has made a sexist comment needs to look at themselves a little deeper and realize you're part of the problem. It's normal for people like Chi, who have had shit experiences with men to take out her frustrations. People make blanket statements all the time. A hobo kills your mother, you shake your fist at hobos out of pure anger. It's the way it is. But when you mean it, when you really think that women are one way and men are another, when it comes from your heart and your true beliefs, you're fucking sexist, you're ignorant and you have completely nullified your brain from evolving any further in the social ladder. God dammit!

Last edited by Bella-In-Progress; 07-01-2009 at 02:21 AM.
Bella-In-Progress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 02:36 AM   #294
Dollface
Privileged Member

Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Dollface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella-In-Progress View Post

Women suck for their own reasons. Men suck for their own reasons. Both sexes tend to have reason why they suck. But here's where the newsflash comes in; it's not because one has a vagoo and one has a pen0r...it's because they are human beings and everyone is flawed in one way or another. The stereotypes of the sexes is a tiring cliche of social ignorance that I am beginning to get quite sick of. "Women are like this" "Men are like this" god, just shut the fuck up!! If anybody in this world is one way because they are a woman or one way because they are a man then that is THEIR choice for being so. Society has a lot to do with it as well, people are pressured to be one thing or another depending on their body types because it's not normal to be anything but what's expected of your gender. Men don't come into this world wanting to play with Tonka Trucks and beat people up. Women don't come into this world begging for make-up and wanting to spread their legs. People are carved into what they are by their environment, their upbringing and their experiences in life.. Biology only plays so deep into this little battle of the sexes. So ANYBODY who has made a sexist comment needs to look at themselves a little deeper and realize you're part of the problem. It's normal for people like Chi, who have had shit experiences with men to take out her frustrations. People make blanket statements all the time. A hobo kills your mother, you shake your fist at hobos out of pure anger. It's the way it is. But when you mean it, when you really think that women are one way and men are another, when it comes from your heart and your true beliefs, you're fucking sexist, you're ignorant and you have completely nullified your brain from evolving any further in the social ladder. God dammit!
Well put!
Dollface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 06:56 PM   #295
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Quote:
And then I will go through and tell you why you are wrong.

Quote:
...it's because they are human beings and everyone is flawed in one way or another. The stereotypes of the sexes is a tiring cliche of social ignorance
No matter how hard you try....you will NEVER BE a woman.

Ok..thats fine...people are humans...some people have unsavory characteristics....some people are lazy, impatient, unmotivated...doesnt ever have anything to do with gender. However...when is the last time you saw a girl say she is distracted easily by "dick" and that she needs to go and bang some asshole. Or when have you heard a girl tell her girl friend to bring some cock to the party. Men talk this way about women. Women are objectified and arent taken on a person by person basis alot of the time. No matter how far we have come, we also get branded names for doing half the stuff that men do and sleeping with just one guy as opposed to a harem of woman a man sleeps with.

The world is catered to men. Its point of view is based entirely off the point of view of a man. Women are not often seen as being on equal status. We have to prove something..we cant just be.

Quote:
Society has a lot to do with it as well, people are pressured to be one thing or another depending on their body types because it's not normal to be anything but what's expected of your gender. Men don't come into this world wanting to play with Tonka Trucks and beat people up. Women don't come into this world begging for make-up and wanting to spread their legs. People are carved into what they are by their environment, their upbringing and their experiences in life.. Biology only plays so deep into this little battle of the sexes.
Well I am just going to go out on a ledge here and assume that you know absolutely nothing about developmental science. Nature vs Nurture is a great debate as its argues back and forth, however you seem to assume that the nurture part is carved into stone. If you knew anything you would know that boys and girls ARE built differently.

Quote:
So ANYBODY who has made a sexist comment needs to look at themselves a little deeper and realize you're part of the problem.
Part of the problem when I am disrespected and spoken about, and when I want to go ahead and diss them right back, I'm the problem? But I think in a way you are right. I am the problem. There is something about me that makes men disrespect me..I just dont know what it is. I mean shit, all these other women are happy and married and all that bullshit...something has to give.

I hate generalizations more than anyone, but I've come to terms that how men think is not going to change untill we make them change. And make them suffer I will.

Actually this past weekend I was dissed again and I didnt even REALIZE it. My friend had to tell me.."what an asshole, why did he do that? Fuck him girl, you dont need him". I was confused. I'm so USED to being treated bad I didnt even realize it! So I am the problem? I do nothing to deserve being disrespected or dissed..but it happens. I am so use to that shit all the guys want me for is for someone to fuck with. It always happens to me and I dont know why. I think I am the problem LIKE YOU SO ELOQUENTLY PUT IT, and that theres something wrong with me. But if there were something wrong with me, why do I have so many friends and people who care about me? ITS THE FUCKING MEN who think that they can treat people like that. Fuck them I dont need them.

They are going to play me like that, I'll play them too. Monogamy is overrated anyways. I have a posse of really close girl friends..thats really all I need, and they feel the same way I do. Shit I dont need sex or anything so why bother with men?

Oh and another thing......I have about 4 guys right now calling me and I just kinda diss them, dont answer their calls, be a bitch and just say "no thanks" when they invite me out. And they keep fucking calling. I bet if I acted interested, they would do the complete opposite and ignore me. They see if they can get the girl and once they do they lose interest.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 07-01-2009 at 07:18 PM.
Old 07-01-2009, 09:33 PM   #296
BAJ182

BAJ182 Level 4 (400+)BAJ182 Level 4 (400+)BAJ182 Level 4 (400+)BAJ182 Level 4 (400+)BAJ182 Level 4 (400+)
Send a message via AIM to BAJ182 Send a message via MSN to BAJ182

You know... I really shouldn't be doing this... it's only going to get me in trouble... oh what the hell...

Quote:
Ok..thats fine...people are humans...some people have unsavory characteristics....some people are lazy, impatient, unmotivated...doesnt ever have anything to do with gender. However...when is the last time you saw a girl say she is distracted easily by "dick" and that she needs to go and bang some asshole. Or when have you heard a girl tell her girl friend to bring some cock to the party. Men talk this way about women. Women are objectified and arent taken on a person by person basis alot of the time. No matter how far we have come, we also get branded names for doing half the stuff that men do and sleeping with just one guy as opposed to a harem of woman a man sleeps with.
*raises hand to the bolded section* It's called college. And sorority girls. I'm around both a lot, and I've head the phrase "I hope there's some fresh meat coming tonight" or "I hope those brothers from *suchandsuchfrat* with the big cocks come" or, even, "I hope there's some hot ass coming tonight." All of these and more have been uttered by girls who are friends of mine and who I don't even know. I've even been asked by them to bring some "good cock" to a party, so please don't try and tell me that women are far superior to men because they don't objectify men, because they do.

I also love the assumption that a girl is sleeping with one guy while guys sleep with, in your words, a "harem" of women. Now, here's my question to you. Reputations get around pretty quick these days. Even if that's the only guy she sleeps with, but she knows his reputation, doesn't that make her just as culpable as he is? I know guys who sleep around a lot, and I freely call them man whores and all sorts of other things. But if a girl sleeps with him, knowing his reputation, that gives me the right to refer to her by derogatory names as well in my book. You may rant and rave about how that is unfair, but I do the same in reverse as well. If one of my guy friends sleeps with a girl who gets around, I call him derogatory names as well.

Quote:
Part of the problem when I am disrespected and spoken about, and when I want to go ahead and diss them right back, I'm the problem? But I think in a way you are right. I am the problem. There is something about me that makes men disrespect me..I just dont know what it is. I mean shit, all these other women are happy and married and all that bullshit...something has to give.

I hate generalizations more than anyone, but I've come to terms that how men think is not going to change untill we make them change. And make them suffer I will.

Actually this past weekend I was dissed again and I didnt even REALIZE it. My friend had to tell me.."what an asshole, why did he do that? Fuck him girl, you dont need him". I was confused. I'm so USED to being treated bad I didnt even realize it! So I am the problem? I do nothing to deserve being disrespected or dissed..but it happens. I am so use to that shit all the guys want me for is for someone to fuck with. It always happens to me and I dont know why. I think I am the problem LIKE YOU SO ELOQUENTLY PUT IT, and that theres something wrong with me. But if there were something wrong with me, why do I have so many friends and people who care about me? ITS THE FUCKING MEN who think that they can treat people like that. Fuck them I dont need them.
"An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth and soon the whole world will be blind and toothless." Yes, if you retaliate in a violent way or retaliate in turn then you are part of the problem. Doesn't matter if you want to hear it or not, it's the truth. Also, I hate to break up your pity party, but none of us, as human beings in general, are completely innocent of all wrongdoing. To you, you may not have done anything wrong, but to someone else you may have. Does that make them right and you wrong? No, but it doesn't make you right and them wrong either. I'll give you an example.

Just today I was walking in the city and came to a cross walk. The flashing red hand was already up, but who really pays attention to that anyways? The road was clear so I started walking. Suddenly, this taxi comes up and whips around at me, hitting his break and screaming at me, honking his horn. I didn't see any reason for him to do that and I flipped him off, and he flipped me off right back. I took a few more steps and he pulled into the crosswalk and he stopped, just as an ambulance with only lights flashing, no siren, zipped past though the lane the taxi had been occupying. Now, I ask you, who was right or wrong in that situation?

I'll tell you what your problem is. YOU ALLOW MEN TO DISRESPECT YOU. That's the problem, and that is why you are part of the problem. Are they at fault for disrespecting you? Certainly. But you are every bit as much of the problem, if not more so. I'm glad you're taking a stand for yourself, I really am. But retaliation and "making them suffer" as you put it is not the answer. Revenge is great for making you feel better in the short term, but karma is a powerful thing. It'll always come back to you in the end.

So, those are my thoughts. Take them or leave them, it doesn't matter to me. I just figured I'd toss my opinion out there.

"Purity is for drinking water, not people." - "I'd Really Rather You Didn't #2", Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster
BAJ182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 11:23 PM   #297
AWDracer
Self-exiled

My post below will have nothing to do with what I think of women.

Quote:
And then I will go through and tell you why you are wrong.

No matter how hard you try....you will NEVER BE a woman.
Chitown, what exactly do you mean that no matter how hard you try, you'll never be a woman? Women do things like wearing makeup, shopping, schooling, and working. Occasionally, on their spare time, they'll do their nails (themselves or at a salon). It seems like you're trying to say that females will be treated as "young girls" rather than "mature women".

Quote:

The world is catered to men. Its point of view is based entirely off the point of view of a man. Women are not often seen as being on equal status. We have to prove something..we cant just be.
Well this part is quite complicated and varies based on different people's experiences.

You might not know anyone who gets "distracted by dick" and "interested in banging some asshole", but I do, and I'm sure other people do. That doesn't make your point valid though. It, likewise, does not make my points about women any valid despite the fact that I may have first-hand evidence on it. It is flawed evidence.

I am totally not making it up when women can get "distracted" by dicks (the part that a male has). These women make the entire gender look bad. They have different reasons for wanting "dick".
a) they could actually be sexually addicted to dicks
b) they do it for the attention/gain acceptance
c) to please someone in order to get something they want (like a trade)

IMHO, the ones that give it up too easily fit in the above categories. I'm not a virgin but I truly did regret that I gave it away to a girl that I had no REAL interest in. The real question is - is sex really love? If it is, it's someone you actually care about when you do it with them. Women are allowed to "want cock" but the question is, does she go through different avenues to get it?

I understand the rest of that part that you wrote there. I conclude that you want a man that you can control. I believe that that is the reason why you took guys even if they had no car; you are at the helm - you have full control, for the time being at least.

Your interests are shallow (not meant to be a criticism; you have standards that you want to adhere. You have choices etc.) You want someone that has a certain "look" to it and you'll be drawn based off that. That's one barrier that a guy has to go through.

Secondly, you'll need a guy that feels confident about himself, so much that he needs to take the wheel with unbreakable determination because you'll be aggressively defensive. If he makes no moves, you won't do a thing (even if you like that person) because you'll deem that as lazy. Perhaps that during this process of elimination, you very well may have intimidated some men that could have served as a good boyfriend to you, and you probably know that. At the same time, you believe that those men that "duck" aren't suitable for you.

There are men out there that won't blink an eye if something happened to you. You actually need men that aren't weak but aren't overly powerful either. This second requirement is a massive barrier that a guy needs to go through. The normal guys will NOT attempt to try and ask you out because they've already assumed that they'll get rejected, and it has nothing to do with confidence or not. They'll assume that you are really really picky and the normal guys will move onto something less time-consuming and less painful because they won't have to get shot out of the sky in order to find out more about a person. I'll also add that you must offer something of value to that man in order for him to go through such huge obstacles. The values could be:
a) you must be hot
b) you must be rich

If you're going to be that picky with your partners, you're going to end up with poor search results. Not that I would know a damn thing about "search results". I'm just saying.

It's not that the world is "catered" to men, but it is what women do in the world that seal their fates in society. A surprisingly large number of women sleep around in order to get a promotion, or to do something that gets them noticed or something along those lines. Yes, there will be women that don't do that and live very respectable lives that do not require to sell themselves in order to get ahead. If I were to say anything, those women are lazy because they decide to gold-dig or sleep around. I also consider getting naked in a magazine to be selling themselves out. There is somehow that perception that AT LEAST that person does not have any other skills to offer in society that she must look within herself in order to market her. Does this sound like an item? It sure does. I think much of the disrespect comes from that idea, regardless of how accurate that depiction of women is.

Quote:
Well I am just going to go out on a ledge here and assume that you know absolutely nothing about developmental science. Nature vs Nurture is a great debate as its argues back and forth, however you seem to assume that the nurture part is carved into stone. If you knew anything you would know that boys and girls ARE built differently.
There isn't a need to have a holier-than-thou attitude here. There is an assumption that women make better mothers just because they give birth to them. How do you explain that some fathers do a much better job than the females? There's always going to be some exceptions to everything because nobody is the same. That being said, biologically, women are at a disadvantage because when they give birth to a child, they inevitably have to take time off work, in many cases, and this could provide an opportunity for another person to showcase his/her skills. Bosses also try not to hire women because they could be potential babymakers which reduce productivity in the workplace. Is this sexism? Yes it is because biologically, women get the shaft.

Quote:

I think at least a part of it is attributed to women not being able to let go of situation when it is unfavourable to them. They tend to compromise in order to make things better and in this world, there's always some sort of opportunity to compete with. This makes the male in a better position than a female. There are indeed nice men out there but I think based on the filtration system you have, many if not all would be weeded out.

Quote:
They are going to play me like that, I'll play them too. Monogamy is overrated anyways. I have a posse of really close girl friends..thats really all I need, and they feel the same way I do. Shit I dont need sex or anything so why bother with men?

Oh and another thing......I have about 4 guys right now calling me and I just kinda diss them, dont answer their calls, be a bitch and just say "no thanks" when they invite me out. And they keep fucking calling. I bet if I acted interested, they would do the complete opposite and ignore me. They see if they can get the girl and once they do they lose interest.
I think you are a girl that has an accumulation of interests that contradict each other. You want a nice guy, but from all the nice guys, you want someone who looks hot. At the same time, you don't want a "nice guy" but a tough SOB. But this SOB can't be a SOB forever. Those are all contradictions. If you want a guy like that, find an actor and tell him to play those roles. Also, since you want a part-time thug, versus a full-time thug, you want a guy you can actually control. I think it is indicative that you're not sure what kinds of guys you like, which I think is ok.

A serious relationship shouldn't involve games. You either like them or you don't. Women like the chase but if the chase is too much, men will be driven away somewhere else. Those men that go somewhere else are considered weak to you and you hold them with contempt. You've also discussed that you've had guys before that went quite well and then suddenly it just broke down.

A solution is, I think you should take yourself off the market for a while with dating. Why? It gives you time to refocus on what kinds of guys you like. You can say to the guys that "you aren't looking" and if a guy actually really likes you, he'll try to convince you that he's the best candidate. Don't pressure yourself into going in a relationship for the sake of going. In all honesty, I think this is the best road because you DO NOT want to get onto the road of compromising "just because". Far too many women compromise in order to stay with a guy that doesn't give a damn about them. Because as of right now, I don't think there are men out there like you are describing. You are looking for someone who is fake because they are not really their true self. I think you'll find plenty of fake men but none of the appropriate men you're looking for. Maybe you need to take a different approach, as Phantom told me, or maybe a change of scenery, or change of a group of friends.

Edit: I'm not sure if this applies to your friends but your friends sound like they're the gossipy type. Why do you need their support? Your friends are always going to make judgments of you on what kind of guy is "hot" and whatever and distorts the image of what a person really is because you'll walk into a conversation with someone well-prepared with false assumptions, prejudices, and unnecessary pressure. I think leaving the group and meeting new people would be a good thing for you.

Last edited by AWDracer; 07-01-2009 at 11:41 PM.
Old 07-01-2009, 11:54 PM   #298
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAJ182 View Post
You know... I really shouldn't be doing this... it's only going to get me in trouble... oh what the hell...

*raises hand to the bolded section* It's called college. And sorority girls. I'm around both a lot, and I've head the phrase "I hope there's some fresh meat coming tonight" or "I hope those brothers from *suchandsuchfrat* with the big cocks come" or, even, "I hope there's some hot ass coming tonight." All of these and more have been uttered by girls who are friends of mine and who I don't even know. I've even been asked by them to bring some "good cock" to a party, so please don't try and tell me that women are far superior to men because they don't objectify men, because they do.

I also love the assumption that a girl is sleeping with one guy while guys sleep with, in your words, a "harem" of women. Now, here's my question to you. Reputations get around pretty quick these days. Even if that's the only guy she sleeps with, but she knows his reputation, doesn't that make her just as culpable as he is? I know guys who sleep around a lot, and I freely call them man whores and all sorts of other things. But if a girl sleeps with him, knowing his reputation, that gives me the right to refer to her by derogatory names as well in my book. You may rant and rave about how that is unfair, but I do the same in reverse as well. If one of my guy friends sleeps with a girl who gets around, I call him derogatory names as well.

"An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth and soon the whole world will be blind and toothless." Yes, if you retaliate in a violent way or retaliate in turn then you are part of the problem. Doesn't matter if you want to hear it or not, it's the truth. Also, I hate to break up your pity party, but none of us, as human beings in general, are completely innocent of all wrongdoing. To you, you may not have done anything wrong, but to someone else you may have. Does that make them right and you wrong? No, but it doesn't make you right and them wrong either. I'll give you an example.

Just today I was walking in the city and came to a cross walk. The flashing red hand was already up, but who really pays attention to that anyways? The road was clear so I started walking. Suddenly, this taxi comes up and whips around at me, hitting his break and screaming at me, honking his horn. I didn't see any reason for him to do that and I flipped him off, and he flipped me off right back. I took a few more steps and he pulled into the crosswalk and he stopped, just as an ambulance with only lights flashing, no siren, zipped past though the lane the taxi had been occupying. Now, I ask you, who was right or wrong in that situation?

I'll tell you what your problem is. YOU ALLOW MEN TO DISRESPECT YOU. That's the problem, and that is why you are part of the problem. Are they at fault for disrespecting you? Certainly. But you are every bit as much of the problem, if not more so. I'm glad you're taking a stand for yourself, I really am. But retaliation and "making them suffer" as you put it is not the answer. Revenge is great for making you feel better in the short term, but karma is a powerful thing. It'll always come back to you in the end.

So, those are my thoughts. Take them or leave them, it doesn't matter to me. I just figured I'd toss my opinion out there.

There are two thing wrong with this post.

#1. You are 21 years old therefore you dont know dick about life.

#2. Dont give me that "its called college" bullshit. I was in a sorority for 1 1/2 years and women DONT talk like that, or at least ladies dont. We didnt degrade ourselves like that by talking like that.

That is all.

By the way. YOU were wrong. The taxi driver should have kicked your ass.
Old 07-01-2009, 11:58 PM   #299
AWDracer
Self-exiled

Quote:
There are two thing wrong with this post.

#1. You are 21 years old therefore you dont know dick about life.

#2. Dont give me that "its called college" bullshit. I was in a sorority for 1 1/2 years and women DONT talk like that, or at least ladies dont. We didnt degrade ourselves like that by talking like that. I dont know what scumbag school you go to, college boy.

That is all.

By the way. YOU were wrong. The taxi driver should have kicked your ass.
Because someone disagrees with you that he is summarily disregarded by you due to age? By the way, I throw this out because I have no idea if this comment was directed at me or him.

Most schools have promiscuous guys and girls while they're studying. It doesn't matter how prestigious/shitty the school is, there's going to be guys and girls sleeping around, and girls acting like whores even if they were book-smart. If the school you went to is/was not a party school, then yeah, maybe you won't hear much about it.
Old 07-01-2009, 11:58 PM   #300
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hmmmm...

I thought Bella was responding to a post by AWDracer.
Then Chi responded to what Bella said as if it were directed at her...

So

Chi responded to Bella's post.
Then AWDracer replied to what Chi said as if it were directed at him...

Is it just me??? Or does anybody else see how we confuse each other across the gender gap???

I am still enthralled with this discussion, but think it may be time for a musical interlude:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcGknYx4sxQ
Flesh4Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote