Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-06-2007, 10:36 PM   #1
Tanya
Privileged Member

Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default My Hotel Room - True rp

THIS WAS ALL ROLEPLAY AND ACTING. IT ALL HAPPENED BUT WAS A SET UP RAPE ROLEPLAY. IT WAS NOT "real"

My only regret was not letting him take my bum cherry

I used to have pictures that went with this story, but i deleted them

I had gone interstate to visit some friends. I had booked a hotel room by myself and decided i would have some fun.
I bought a bottle of champange and decided i was going to watch an adult movie.
I was wearing only a bra, some black fishnets and a red gstring that made me feel sexy.

Little did i know i had some how forgotten to take the key out of the door. I had a few glasses of champange and felt a little tired.
I decided to lie down on the bed for a while.
Lying down with nothing over me, i fell asleep....

I never heard him come in, He got on the bed and started running his fingers over my body.
He got some scissors and slowly cut my bra open. As he ripped it from under me, my eyes flew open.
Before i could scream his hand flew over my mouth. I tried to scream but only muffled whimpers came out.

He told me to shutup and said he was gonna rape me.
I tried to shake my head as his other hand started ripping off my fishnets and my gstring.
He took his hand away from myu mouth and i started tryhing to siit up

"w w what are you doing" i whimpered as he pushed himself on top of me. biting my nipple hard.

"im gonna fuck you like the slut whore you are" he said "your just a fucking worthless slut and i can do what i want with you

"n n noo please" i started begging him to stop. He slapped me accross the chest, and he started raping me in the pussy.
I tried to push him off but he was too strong, i felt myself getting wet.
He continued raping me and calling me names as i kept begging him to stop.......

He came inside me as i continued to struggle. He got angry and flipped me over onto my stomach and handcuffed my hands together.

"stop struggling u stupid slut" he rasped as he slapped me accross the back. He entered a finger inside my pussy, then another and more,
he started rubbing my clit, telling me to cum like the slut i was. I came hard.
I naturally get very wet and i felt like i was wetting myself. The bed was soaked. He just kept calling me a slut, cunt and other things

Then he got a vibrator and covered it with a condom, and rammed it into my ass hole turning it on.
I tried to beg him to stop but my face was buried into the bed, i kept whimpering and crying.
He turned the vibrator on as he kept ramming his fingers into me

I cried out in pain as he continued to shove the vibrator and his fingers deep inside of me.

"p p please stop" i whimpered " y y your hurting me"

"Its meant to hurt u stupid bitch" he laughed. "if i take the cuffs off are you gonna be a good little girl

"y y yes" i whimpered

He removed the cuffs and flipped me over. I was too scared to move he started biting my nipple again and slapped me and started raping my pussy again.

"your my fuck toy arnt you" he whispered in my ear"tell me what the fuck you are bitch, tell me ur my fuck toy"

"i i i iim your fucktoy" i whimpred

"yeah you are my fuck toy and my slut" he rasped

Then he got a pen, and started writing something on me, i didnt know what he wrote, then he started rubbing me again like he wanted to make me cum again.

He got off me and grabbed my hair and pulled me off the bed.

"suck my cock slut" he said as he pushed his cock into my mouth, making me gag "yeah gag on it thats it" he laughed as i kept sucking his cock

Then he dragged me accross the carpet while i was on my knees, giving me carpert burns. He dragged me into the bathroom and pulled me up.

"look in the mirror bitch" forcing my head to see the mirror" see what a fucking slut you are"

Last edited by Tanya; 10-10-2008 at 05:44 AM.
Tanya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 10:37 PM   #2
Tanya
Privileged Member

Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

and er, then we were interupted by the phone ringing, it was reception telling me they had noticed the key in the door!!!
LOL, he had accidently left it in there, the guy was like oh i came past your room and saw it but u had the "do not disturb" sign on your door handle.

Then we just had some good "normal" sex. This was the first time in my lkife i felt like i actually enjoyed sex.
I havent had sex many times, i had never sucked a cock either (except for my real rape experience..)
I told him i w2as suprised how little the sex had hurt so he got me to get on top so i could sit on his cock and he could get right in me, hehehe had alot of fun.
Old 01-06-2007, 10:38 PM   #3
Tanya
Privileged Member

This stuff ALL really happened

He really did forget to take the key out of the door and the reception guy really did call , oops

I really didnt hear him come in! He was so quiet

All the stuff really happened, it was just like a real rape except it was acting, anyone who saw it woulda thought it was real...
Old 01-07-2007, 05:41 PM   #4
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to HYMENBUSTER

that is so hot I practically can't move from my erection...well why don't you tell us the true story?? please
HYMENBUSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 12:18 AM   #5
Tanya
Privileged Member

It IS real?
Old 01-08-2007, 01:22 AM   #6
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

iknow and it's amazing, i want to hear your real non role-play that you mention...if you are willing to share
Old 01-08-2007, 10:49 AM   #7
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hymen its not polite to ask this.Why someone should write about something made him feel that bad?
ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 11:17 AM   #8
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

if she wants to she can
Old 01-08-2007, 11:38 AM   #9
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

If she wanted she wouldnt wait for YOU to ask.
Isnt it simple?
ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 12:54 PM   #10
Number7
I am back.

Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Ok, let's all relax a bit.

I enjoyed your story, thank you

We've discovered that when I'm in a good mood, it turns green. When I'm in a bad mood, it leaves a big f***ing red mark on his forehead.
Number7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 12:29 PM   #11
_lawless
Chaos Bringer

_lawless Level 3 (300+)_lawless Level 3 (300+)_lawless Level 3 (300+)_lawless Level 3 (300+)
Send a message via MSN to _lawless Send a message via Yahoo to _lawless

It was kind of rude to ask. Be a bit sensative, dude. This is a rape FANTASY RP... many people stop talking altogether if they are really raped. I'm not going to get mad and be a dick about it, but just think before you speak. This board is a good way for people like me to keep my sanity and actaully fantasize without feeling guilty, but REAL RAPE is completely different. There's no girls getting wet, or anything like that... real rape, on the girl's perspective, unless the rapist just enjoys to humiliate, would be a truly horrific experience.

I have a friend who has been a rapist magnet all her life, but luckily she was able to mature, and she'll talk about it to me, but not as an erotic conversation. She just figures if she was depressed, scared, and all that... it would just give the rapists more insentive.

Anyway... now that I'm done with that sappy moment. Great story. ^_^ Funny ending, lol.
_lawless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 09:04 PM   #12
Plzdon't

Plzdon't has initial reputation
Default Sounds familier

Hi Tanya,

I could be wrong but it sounds like we were done by the same guy! Do you care to give me a few hints about him, did you know him well?
Plzdon't is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 05:43 AM   #13
Tanya
Privileged Member

Old 10-10-2008, 06:29 AM   #14
AnalViolation

AnalViolation Level 3 (300+)AnalViolation Level 3 (300+)AnalViolation Level 3 (300+)AnalViolation Level 3 (300+)

That was brilliant. Loved the vibrator in the ass thing.
AnalViolation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 04:16 AM   #15
Rawley47

Rawley47 has initial reputation

nice role play...if two know about it, can be some of the most exciting sex!
Rawley47 is offline   Reply With Quote