Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-21-2008, 06:48 PM   #141
Someone

Someone has initial reputation

Europe loves Obama, the other dude usually doesn't get on the enws here. Unless they're making fun of him like his talk about how he knows how to capture Osama. Lolz
Someone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 06:50 PM   #142
Someone

Someone has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDarkOne View Post
What the Hell was wrong with Clinton?If you knew what you were talking about (Clinton did so much good for America)then you would not write that.Bush destroyed all that Clinton did.Do some research on Clinton.Don't just buy into the Obama lies ....I guessing your young and have no clue all the good that was accomplished for jobs,the economy,and are relations with the world.

New does not equal good...
I don't like Clinton on how he handled the war in Yugoslavia.
Someone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 04:37 PM   #143
manta

manta has initial reputation

couldn't be worse than Bush
manta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 04:45 AM   #144
TZOFOSHO
Hardest E-thug around

TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

hopefully noone has said this, because i must admit i was too lazy to read through the 9 pages before me, but i don't care who gets elected, i think they will do essentially the same things (read: whatever they think makes people like them). I think that politics in this country have become a joke, and americans in general do not care that much anymore beyond what inconviniences them (i.e. gas prices, draft, taxes, etc.).

Additionally, i don't think anyone outside of the most inner circles of our government can speak to virtually anything in politics, because none of us will ever know the whole truth of any situation until 50+ years after it happens, so IMO, politics (american at least, i'm a typical american in that i know little about world politics) is a field that should left be untouched.

I don't know what the solution is, but i try and keep up with politics and i feel like i don't know shit; additionally, i think i'm smarter than a lot of other americans, so the idea of the average american picking who should lead our country makes me cry.

One of the famous philosophers, who i'm too lazy to look up right now, said something along the lines of i don't know everything, but i'm smarter than the guy who thinks he knows everything, because i know i don't.

Sorry if this was too bitter and/or nonsensical, the alcohol just hit me good.
I promise to respond with a more legible message later on.

Tzo
Old 08-31-2008, 04:51 AM   #145
Calligula

Calligula has initial reputation

Yes Europeans love Obama, that could be bad for him. I hope it won't
Calligula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 06:24 PM   #146
rasputin
Privileged Member

rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by TZOFOSHO View Post
hopefully noone has said this, because i must admit i was too lazy to read through the 9 pages before me, but i don't care who gets elected, i think they will do essentially the same things (read: whatever they think makes people like them). I think that politics in this country have become a joke, and americans in general do not care that much anymore beyond what inconviniences them (i.e. gas prices, draft, taxes, etc.).

Additionally, i don't think anyone outside of the most inner circles of our government can speak to virtually anything in politics, because none of us will ever know the whole truth of any situation until 50+ years after it happens, so IMO, politics (american at least, i'm a typical american in that i know little about world politics) is a field that should left be untouched.

I don't know what the solution is, but i try and keep up with politics and i feel like i don't know shit; additionally, i think i'm smarter than a lot of other americans, so the idea of the average american picking who should lead our country makes me cry.

One of the famous philosophers, who i'm too lazy to look up right now, said something along the lines of i don't know everything, but i'm smarter than the guy who thinks he knows everything, because i know i don't.

Sorry if this was too bitter and/or nonsensical, the alcohol just hit me good.
I promise to respond with a more legible message later on.

Tzo

I hear what you are saying.

However, your description of Americans as being mostly ignorant/indifferent to the politics of the country is one that could probably be applied to just about any other people in just about any nation in the world.

Most humans are simply NOT interested in the intricacies of daily political life.
They have their own lives to live, families to provide for, jobs to keep, bosses to please, children to educate, wives to obey, etc.

Their lives are consumed by constant worries and they just don't find the time to add more to what they already have.

Moreover, many folk find politics boring. It's dry, complicated, full of names of people that nobody knows who the fuck they are, mediocre midgets who only the devil knows how the hell they ended up occupying the position they are in now...

Most people sense that the American political system is run by professional politicians. People know this. Always the same faces. Pretty much the same last names, year after year. They kind of look similar, in an incestuous kind of way, too...

These are guys and gals who have been in power forever. And if you are not one of the "insiders" of the system, you are not likely to ever share the power which is usually given to a very few of the "connected" and "annointed" ones.

What most people in the US see is a Congress where everybody is arguing who knows what, blaming each other, passing draconian laws that no one fully understands, approving national budgets that nobody has any idea how it's going to impact our lives eventually, with money that is not theirs but ours, with talks of deficit that it's almost impossible to know where it came from since nobody seems to identify the culprits, and -naturally - no one wants to take responsibility for anything while they are in office, let alone when they are gone...

That's how's done. And then one day, after many promises and uplifting speeches, another president is elected. And then, similar looking faces with the corresponding familiar sounding last names take up chairs in Congress. And the more things change, the more they stay the same. Four more years!

It's very dispiriting.

Therefore, some of people, disgusted with politics, occasionally find fulfillment in religion as opposed to matters of state and governance.

I have often found that religious people are far less preoccupied with politics than secular folks are. And if anything, America is a pretty religious country. This may well be in its own detriment, but that's the way I see it.
rasputin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 08:57 PM   #147
surezire21

surezire21 has initial reputation

Like Obama,

Really couldn't get much worse than bush.

Oh and prefered Obama to Hillary
surezire21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 10:30 PM   #148
~Angel~

~Angel~ Level 1 (100+)~Angel~ Level 1 (100+)

Presidential elections are won by some very simple methods. It is won by the person who tells the most convincing fairy tale, with the happiest ending, to the most naive children.

Seriously, Obama is a great public speaker and has charisma. It doesn't make him the best choice. They all tell us what we want to hear. How do they know what we want? They have scads of people polling and doing research on what the hot topics are. They have people grooming them to say, and look a specific way. They have PR people and campaign strategists who tailor them for specific groups. And what is the purpose?

None, most Presidents can't do what any of them are promising! The real power is with congress. Presidents are primarily figure heads with a veto stamp.

I do think Sarah will be interesting to watch. She is a bit of a Tiger.
~Angel~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 04:56 AM   #149
TZOFOSHO
Hardest E-thug around

TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Despite my talks of american indifference, i must say, obama impresses me with his use of up to date resources.

What i mean by that is, obama announced his vice president via text message, got alot of his campaign money from internet donors, and now what matters to me as someone who lives in the gulf region...obamas latest comments on Gustov was essentially, 'we're not gonna send a lot of shit that peopel don't need down there, when we figure out what the people need we'll hit up our email lists and get people the help they need.'

This appeals alot to me as a college student who essentially gets all my new off the internet. After Katrina, if you weren't on top of the situation, actively doing your best to get people help you wouldn't know what groups were going to volunteer their help. So, i think if you have a means of getting the word to passive people (me) you can get amazing results.

Point being, i think obama's use of technology is a major plus for him. I think you will get a lot more help from the 18-25 age bracket if your plea for help (not just for natural disasters, but for any situation) is through the internet than through any other media.

Last edited by TZOFOSHO; 09-01-2008 at 04:58 AM.
TZOFOSHO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 01:22 PM   #150
~Angel~

~Angel~ Level 1 (100+)~Angel~ Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TZOFOSHO View Post
Despite my talks of american indifference, i must say, obama impresses me with his use of up to date resources.

What i mean by that is, obama announced his vice president via text message, got alot of his campaign money from internet donors, and now what matters to me as someone who lives in the gulf region...obamas latest comments on Gustov was essentially, 'we're not gonna send a lot of shit that peopel don't need down there, when we figure out what the people need we'll hit up our email lists and get people the help they need.'

This appeals alot to me as a college student who essentially gets all my new off the internet. After Katrina, if you weren't on top of the situation, actively doing your best to get people help you wouldn't know what groups were going to volunteer their help. So, i think if you have a means of getting the word to passive people (me) you can get amazing results.

Point being, i think obama's use of technology is a major plus for him. I think you will get a lot more help from the 18-25 age bracket if your plea for help (not just for natural disasters, but for any situation) is through the internet than through any other media.
I agree that it is appealing. However, I bet that is an idea implemented by younger campaign staff.

Just for reference... (you can google this) "Barack Obama has written speeches on notepads, paper scraps and computer screens." He is a brilliant man but does not seem that "Techy" to me.

He seems to be a nice guy, is eloquent, intellegent, and is very classy, but... I would bet $100 that he has never personally sent a text message. LOL

No disrespect, honestly! *smiles*
~Angel~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 12:24 AM   #151
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You know...Obama actually seems like a nice guy.

I am leaning more towards McCain though.

I was very disappointed in how Sarah Palin attacked Obama. It was really uncalled for. But I guess she was just being a woman and women are bitches, so its not really her fault. I like what she stands for though. Both her and McCain.

I like Obama as a person, but just because he seems like a nice person doesnt mean he has MY interests in mind. I am looking for a candidate with my interests in mind.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 01:57 AM   #152
TZOFOSHO
Hardest E-thug around

i'm leaning towards obama, only because, fuck it, why not? he can't be worse than the republic nominee has been the last 8 years, fuck it give the dems a shot.

However, i recently had a drunken politics conversation with a girl from north louisiana who argued that Obama ("which rhymes with what"-her) was black and therefore would be a terrible president, because the african kings ALLOWED themselves and their people to be enslaved. It was the dumbest fucking conversation i've ever had in my life and i will never speak to that girl again.
Old 09-05-2008, 03:25 PM   #153
rasputin
Privileged Member

rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Cool

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
You know...Obama actually seems like a nice guy.
I think so, too. I believe that, in his heart of hearts, he wants the best for this country. But I also believe that McCain is a good guy and wants the best for this country just the same.

McCain is a grumpy son of a gun, though...

Quote:
I am leaning more towards McCain though.
I do, too. He wasn't my first choice, but now that we've ended up with him as a nominee... what can we do, you know?

Quote:
I was very disappointed in how Sarah Palin attacked Obama.
I thought she was a bit ungracious. After all, Obama defended her and attacked those who had been prying into her family affairs in a very spiteful way.

The least she could have done was to acknowledge that Obama is a decent man. Yes, he may not be ready for the presidency, etc, but he is a wholesome human being.

Quote:
It was really uncalled for.
Agreed. She got away with it for two reasons: first, she is a woman; and it is a well known fact that in the US women are sacred cows that can get away with just about anything and murder. So being a bitch is acceptable as long as you are suspected of possession of vagina.

And second, she had been attacked rather viciously by liberals on the internet and the media in a way that made her look as "the - aggrieved - victim - lashing - back - at - those - who - are - trying - to - hurt - her - and - her - precious - family, etc."

Within that context, she can't go wrong. A woman scorned...

Had it been a man doing that, however...

Quote:
But I guess she was just being a woman and women are bitches, so its not really her fault.
Woman or not, behaviour is choice. But by now you must have read reports that Palin is suddenly more popular than Obama and McCain... as a result of that speech!!!

Quote:
I like what she stands for though. Both her and McCain.
Yep.

Quote:
I like Obama as a person, but just because he seems like a nice person doesnt mean he has MY interests in mind. I am looking for a candidate with my interests in mind.
Obama is a nice person.

But so was Jimmy Carter.
Old 09-05-2008, 03:35 PM   #154
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

what's really funny/sad about the Sarah Palin thing is ...

McCain and her leaked it to the media , then cried "foul !!!" when it got investigated and reported on .

worked pretty good don't you think ?

let's state my position and show that i don't live up to what i want to make law for the rest of the country . and when it gets reported on make me out to be the victim .

please !!!!!
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 08:18 PM   #155
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

What got investigated? I'm not sure what you mean?
Old 09-05-2008, 08:23 PM   #156
rasputin
Privileged Member

I think he is referring to "troopergate..."
Old 09-05-2008, 08:24 PM   #157
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

[QUOTE=rasputin;207590]
Quote:
Agreed. She got away with it for two reasons: first, she is a woman; and it is a well known fact that in the US women are sacred cows that can get away with just about anything and murder. So being a bitch is acceptable as long as you are suspected of possession of vagina.

And second, she had been attacked rather viciously by liberals on the internet and the media in a way that made her look as "the - aggrieved - victim - lashing - back - at - those - who - are - trying - to - hurt - her - and - her - precious - family, etc."

Within that context, she can't go wrong. A woman scorned...

Had it been a man doing that, however...

Nah, it would have been different though, because if a man said it, it would have been way more accepting. An asshole is more acceptable than a bitch...(as you remember from you other thread )

What I like about McCain is he is more for the middleclass and family values and what not.
Old 09-05-2008, 08:31 PM   #158
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

So maybe she is corrupt, who knows. One rule that everyone should live by..is never....ever........EVER.........trust a woman.
Old 09-05-2008, 08:36 PM   #159
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
What got investigated? I'm not sure what you mean?
Sarah Palin's beliefs relating to it . first they went on about how she's against abortion , sex ed being taught (other than in the home , by the parents) abstinence is the only form of birth control that is acceptable and so on .... then the campaign dropped about her daughter , that began the feeding frenzy . not saying the press was right ... but was the campaign ?

the trooper stuff was and is a matter of record . same as her beliefs . the daughter they offered up to be sacrificed .
Old 09-05-2008, 08:39 PM   #160
touriquet2001
please delete

Quote:
What I like about McCain is he is more for the middleclass and family values and what not.

it's all fake like with all of them !!! middle class ? he can't even remember how many homes he has . his wife is a millionaire over . family values to them (all of them , politicians) is just something to campaign on