Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-26-2011, 10:38 PM   #1
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via MSN to Cleo Send a message via Yahoo to Cleo
Default Daddy's Little Slut (Cleo/Open to Anyone Now)

(Sorry so long...I just wanted it to be a little graphic lol)

It had been a year since she had been home. Cleo had been away to boarding school and was coming home for a visit. But it wasn't the home she grew up in. A few years before, her mother walked out on her father, leaving Cleo in his care. Her father was a thriving artist and an author. Cleo was never allowed to read his writings...she never knew what he wrote about. She saw some of his artwork...but not most of it. She didn't know he was a pretty graphic writer or artist when it came to sex.

She had received a letter and a package in the mail telling her that her father had built a new house out in the country. He had also sent pictures, depicting the inside and outside of the house. It was a huge house with room to spare. The pictures showed a beautiful 3 flour mansion. There were about 5 bedrooms according to the pictures...her bedroom was set to resemble her tastes, her likes and dislikes. There was an atrium built onto the side of the house. He had remembered that she loved plants and flowers...that much was for sure.

There was also a dance studio along with a fully equipped gym where she could continue training in both dance and gymnastics. On the other end of the house there was a swimming pool with a grotto like area, showing a beautiful waterfall flowing into the huge pool.

All in all, it was safe to say: She was in love with the house. She couldn't wait to see it. But...there were some things she didn't know about the house. Some things that the pictures didn't show.

There were certain...rooms...that her father added onto the house. You see, he was obsessed with his daughter. He was obsessed to make her HIS 'little girl'...keep her young and 'pure'...for his use only. He had realized that she was growing into a beautiful young woman. That was why he sent her to an all girl's boarding school.

He had always been a fan of rape sites. They featured rape videos, comics, stories...anything to turn on his sick fantasies. Lately he had been looking at pictures of his daughter and found himself becoming turned on by her. He knew that incest was illegal where he lived at. That was why he built the house out in the country...away from prying eyes. It was also near a town where noone knew them. If anyone saw them together at a diner or anywhere or the sort, they would just think that it was a young woman who loved older men. They wouldn't know that it was a father with his daughter.

He had joined a group online where he could meet people that shared his fantasies. He knew of a man who had twin daughters and one of his daughters was forced to marry her older brother when her father learned she was pregnant with her brother's child. He had met the group members a few times...had a few orgies...that was when he realized that he had to make his reality known.

In the house he had included a room where it was shaped like his daughter's room when she was a little girl. Pink wallpaper, several toys...stuffed animals. Nothing was too good for his little girl. Only difference was, there was a huge circular bed with pink satin sheets where he could take her. Of course there were restraints to fasten her to the bed should she become...unruly. There was also several cameras pointing in all angles to record her being taken. There were several monitors where she could be forced to watch herself being taken. There was huge walk-in closet that contained several more 'toys' to use on her...along with all sorts of 'outfits' that he made sure to be too small for her. He wanted her to look good and sexified just for him.

Further in the house there was a studio where he could sit and draw with a few 'amenities' to keep his little angel occupied while she 'modeled' for him. Like a pedestal for instance with a dildo fastened to it. He could settle her onto it should he want it to happen and draw her in several positions. There was another pedestal like it in several other rooms...like the TV room next to huge flat screen tv. He could watch TV and enjoy the breathtaking beauty of his daughter.

Yes...he had several plans for his daughter indeed.

-----------------------------------------------------------

What I believe she is wearing home. As the roleplay continues I can add pictures.

Last edited by Cleo; 07-24-2011 at 03:21 PM. Reason: Wanted to include a picture
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 10:47 PM   #2
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)

As the car pulled up to the house, Cleo looked up at the house. Wow...so this was her new home. Well...at least until the next semester that was. Then it was back to the millstone at the boarding school. At least, that's what she thought. She didn't know that her father had planned on keeping her home from now on...always in his sight.

Stepping from the car, she picked up her bag and smiled a little, pushing open the door to the house "Hello...? Anyone home? Dad? It's me...Cleo!!!"

Furrowing her eyebrows and looking around, Cleo frowned. He had told her that he would be home and that the door would be unlocked. Shrugging, she thought that it couldn't hurt to look around. Leaving her bag by the stairs, she held onto the railing as she ascended the stairs.

Pushing open the big double doors to the room she believed to be hers, she paused as she saw an almost duplicate room to the room she had when she was a little girl. That was odd. Walking over to the dollhouse and touching it, she smiled reminiscently down at it then looked at another door. Opening it, she widened her eyes as she saw a luxurious bathroom. There was a hot tub like bath tub, a huge walk in shower that could easily fit 4 or 5 people...the works. "Wow..."

Seeing another door, she opened it then smiled at the clothes in it. Fingering several skirts, she furrowed her eyebrows as she saw what looked like little girl outfits. That was definitely odd. Pursing her lips as she opened a chest, she gasped as she saw several sex toys in it. What had she just walked into?

Backing up a little, she didn't hear the door to the bedroom open as she looked around uncertainly.
Old 05-27-2011, 05:59 PM   #3
SuperMale

SuperMale Level 1 (100+)SuperMale Level 1 (100+)

I enter the bedroom, closing the door behind me, and I stare at you looking around. I've dreamed and prepared for this moment for so long, and now you are finally here. I watch you; you've grown into a very beautiful young woman, and I feel excited just being in the same room as you.

I've felt like this for a few years, but today will be the first time I'll let you know of it. "Hello, darling. Daddy is so glad you're finally here!" I say in an apparently warm tone, but there is menace behind it, the iron of a will that will not be challenged. I walk towards you, slowly. I am a tall man, kept very much in shape, looking quite good for my age, looking dignified and strong.

"So, what do you think of the house? Like it?" Still smiling, letting a bit more of a predatory glint into my eyes and smile now. "I see you're already becoming familiar with your bedroom. I made it special for you. I think we'll spend many pleasant nights here, you and I." There is now more than a hint of dark menace in my voice now.

I see the door of the wardrobe with the sexy costumes and the chest with sex toys are opened. I laugh at your questioning look. "You have to look good, Cleo. You have to look good for your father." I feel that hunger in me, that hunger that won't be denied. "Come now, give your Daddy a nice hug, it's been too long."
SuperMale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 11:40 PM   #4
Cleo
Privileged Member

Hearing the door shut behind me, I turn to see you looking at me. Hearing your words, I smile a little, missing the menace at first "I've missed you Dad..." Watching you walk toward me, I shrug "Yeah...I like the house...it's nice..."

Looking around the room in puzzlement, your words don't register for a second "My bedroom? But...I thought the room you sent the pictures of was going to be mine..." Seeing the look on you face and hearing your tone, my eyes dart back to you uncertainly.

Edging away slowly, I shake my head not understanding really. Seeing you indicating toward the costumes and toys as you tell me that I have to look good for you, I bite my lip "Dad...y...you're scaring me..." Backing up several more inches, I look around uncertainly "What's going on? Is this some sort of...joke?"
Old 05-29-2011, 02:01 AM   #5
SuperMale

Your fear makes me so excited. After watching so many movies, reading so many stories, and even corresponding with fathers that have raped their daughters, my hunger has grown, and I am tired of pretending to have only the familial interest a father is supposed to have for his daughter. I am about to make my fantasy real. I have a huge bulge under my pants.

"This is no joke, baby girl." Still walking towards you, slowly, menacingly, while you back up. Until your knees hit the bed, and I'm almost close enough so that you can feel the smell of my shaving lotion. In a very quick move, I grab your delicate arm with my hand. My grip is like iron. My heart is beating fast like a freight train.

"You want to know what's going on?" My voice is rough. "I've planned all this, I've built this house, so that I could have you all to myself, princess." I pull you to me into a crushing hug, your soft, female body trapped against my strong body. I kiss your neck roughly, speaking into your ear. "I've build all this, because I am going to FUCK you."
Old 05-29-2011, 02:23 AM   #6
Cleo
Privileged Member

Backing up further, I cry out as my knees hit the bed. Looking up at you, I look over your shoulder toward the door then screech out as you grab my arm. Struggling against you, I try to pull away as you pull me to you. Feeling you hugging me, I whimper as you kiss my neck, telling me that you built all this so you could fuck me.

Widening my eyes, I look up at you as I shake my head "W...what? No...." Whimpering I try to break free from you. "Dad...please...why are you saying all this? You're scaring me.." Struggling against you, I use my free hand to try to push you away, collapsing on the bed in the process with you on top of me.
Old 05-29-2011, 03:37 PM   #7
Cleo
Privileged Member

OOC:

I thought that during our break here while I'm waiting for you to post I would post some pictures of the house...actually mansion. I'm doing this because...well, I always thought that maybe having some pictures would help let you know what I think some of the rooms could look like. Let me know what you think.

---------------------------------------------------

Basically this is the house that Daddy has built for him and his daughter out in the country.

I was thinking that since she was his little 'princess' this would be the perfect room for her. All frilly and everything. When I saw this picture I thought I had found the perfect room. Of course the bed would be a bit bigger ^_^.

That could be the bathroom that's from the adjoining door to her bedroom.

That could be the room that she THOUGHT she was getting.

That could be his room where he decides to take her every now and again.

That could also be his bathroom where he enjoys taking her.

: Part One of the Swimming Grotto

Part Two of the Swimming Grotto

Part Three of the Swimming Grotto

All right I've pictured the swimming grotto taking up a big portion of the back of the mansion...her gymnastics/dance studio could just be off of it. The way I pictured it was there would be a bed close to the middle where he could enjoy having her then roll her out of bed into the water for a 'fun swim'. I know...I have a sort of strange imagination.
Old 05-29-2011, 03:42 PM   #8
Cleo
Privileged Member

Part One of her Gymnastics/Dance Studio

Part Two of her Gymnastics/Dance Studio

Pretty self-explanatory. A place where he could enjoy watching her practice naked or in an outfit of his choosing.

One of the many toys he could use to 'play' with her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Now I know some of these ideas may seem outlandish but this is just how I pictured the house in my story...I think I'll post these pictures there too. What do you think? Should I add more down the line? I just want to make this roleplay awesome.

Last edited by Cleo; 05-29-2011 at 06:34 PM.
Old 05-29-2011, 04:35 PM   #9
SuperMale

We fall into the frilly bed, my heavy body pinning you down, taking your breath away. I forcefully hold both of your arms over your head as I admire you, you look so beautiful, so fuckable. I bury away any remaining guilt I could have felt for assaulting my own daughter like this, your hot young body contorting helplessly under me makes me wild with lust.

"I am saying this because I want to fuck you, I NEED to fuck you." I say, my voice rough. After kissing your neck, I move to your mouth. I thrust my tongue inside your mouth, invading it! I am kissing you in the mouth, if something as savage and animal-like could be called a kiss. I almost bite your lips, my rough stubble scraping against your delicate skin.

My dick is so hard right now that it looks like a iron bar. "You're gonna be Daddy's little whore. You want this, don't you? You wouldn't dress all sexy like that if you didn't want this, Cleo!" I stretch my hand to grab a remote that lies close by the bed. I press a button and you can see yourself pinned down, struggling, moaning under my heavy body, there are large, flat screens in the ceiling and at two walls, where you can watch your own degradation.

"This is all on tape. We have to save it for posterity, right? Our first time together? I have friends I want to show it too!" I grab at your sexy top and pull, revealing the top of your big, hard, nice breasts. My eyes light up with even more animal lust as I see them.

(OOC: I love the pictures! They really help getting in the mood for the story. I have to admit that my favorite pic is the one of what Cleo is wearing right now. Hot as hell!)

Last edited by SuperMale; 05-29-2011 at 06:32 PM.
Old 05-29-2011, 05:12 PM   #10
Cleo
Privileged Member

(OOC: Heh, thanks. I think as the roleplay progresses I'll continue posting them. Hope that's okay)

Crying out as you pin me down, I try to pull my arms away as you hold them both down. Breathing hard, I shake my head and continue struggling underneath you. "N...no!!!" I cannot believe this is happening. It just couldn't be happening. Closing my eyes and trying to get myself to believe that this was a bad dream, I reopened them as I heard your voice.

Feeling you kissing my neck and moving to my mouth, thrusting your tongue into my mouth, I turn my face away screaming out in frustration "NO!!! Dad stop this is wrong!!!!" Sobbing out I shake my head and start to kick my legs under you.

Then I feel something against my pelvis. Oh god...that was your cock. I could feel it through our clothes!!! "N...no..." Looking up at you, I hear what you're saying as you call me your little whore. That if I didn't want this then I wouldn't dress all sexy like I was. "NO!!! THAT'S NOT TRUE!!!" Watching you stretch your hand to grab something, I see a remote in your hand and watch as you press a button. Looking up at the ceiling above me, I see a TV there showing me being pinned down under you.

Looking at two of the walls, I sob seeing the TVs there too. "N...no.." Hearing what you're saying about this being all on tape and that we have to save it for posterity...it being our first time I whimper out and shake my head. Widening my eyes as I hear you saying that you want to show it to your friends later, I scream out as you grab my top and pull, tearing it off of me to reveal my size D breasts...perfectly rounded. "Dad...please...I'm your daughter...please stop..."
Old 05-31-2011, 12:40 AM   #11
SuperMale

You can't begin to suspect how arousing the things you say are to me. Knowing that you are my daughter, having you constantly reminding me of it, is what makes me even more turned on. That, and your sobs and whimpers. The more you cry, the more powerful and domineering I feel, the more excited I feel. "Yes, I am your Daddy." I look you in the eye, with a mad intensity. "And that is why I fucking love this so fucking much!" My voice getting louder, ending in almost a roar.

The tits I have fantasized for so long! I tear your top farther down, revealing them completely, I am fascinated by your naked breasts, so big and firm, the nipples look like they're calling to me. That mad fire is in my eyes again. "You got some nice fucking tits, princess. Even better than your mother. Fuck, forget her, it's time I take a new wife!" I smile with sick desire.

Like some wild animal, I take one of your breasts into my mouth, sucking the nipple, licking, biting it! The wet noises are obscene. While I taste you, my hand pulls at your other breast, squeezes it roughly, very roughly! Then my hot, wet mouth tastes your other breast, my sucking and biting is frantic, almost savage! I know you'll have red marks all over your tits, and it makes me more excited, makes me even rougher.
Old 05-31-2011, 12:50 AM   #12
Cleo
Privileged Member

Gasping as I look up at you, I shake my head. "No...please..." Cutting off there as I hear your voice getting louder, I flinch and start to shudder under you, frightened of what you're going to do. Looking away from you, I bite my lip harder and shake my head in protest.

Then I feel my top being torn down off of me. Widening my eyes as one of my hands becomes free, I try to shove you off of me. Raising my knee up and yanking it out from under you I aim a swift knee up into you stomach and try to throw you off. Hearing you say that it was time to take a new wife, I gasp out and shake my head, pushing on your forehead and trying to get your face out of my breasts "No!!! That's disgusting...it's illegal!!! I won't agree to it!!!"

Protesting loudly to that idea I cry out as you bite my nipple as I weakly try to push you away, my skirt riding higher as I struggle with you.
Old 05-31-2011, 10:51 AM   #13
SuperMale

I spend long, glorious minutes sucking and biting at your fine breasts, getting more excited by the second. I am sucking my own daughter's breasts! Just the thought of it drives me wild. I pay particular attention to your nipples, sucking at them, pulling at the other one with my fingers. Your renewed struggles also excite me, but when you knee me in the stomach, I grunt and get angry.

I move very fast. SLAP! My hand connects with your face. It's the first time I ever hit you, and I shudder at the violent emotion. It wasn't a very strong slap, but very sudden and very stinging. "If you're a naughty little girl, Daddy will punish you!" Then, as quickly as I've slapped you, I grab your arms, pull them over your head again, and then you hear a metallic CLICK.

I just manacled your right arm over your head, and then I do the same to your left. The bed has iron manacles specially prepared. "I hope this won't be necessary after a while." I say, in a threatening tone. I move farther down a little, grabbing your curvy thighs roughly, opening them with my brute strength.

"You said something about illegal, Cleo?" I laugh madly. "Me and my buddies, we OWN this town. We decide what is legal here. And guess what? If I want you to be my wife, you will! How do you like that? Having your own Daddy as your husband?"

As I say that, I stare at your crotch, still barely covered by your short little skirt. The hunger in my eyes is scary.
Old 05-31-2011, 04:00 PM   #14
Cleo
Privileged Member

Sobbing as my nipples harden at your attention I shake my head as I struggle under you. Hearing you grunt, I narrow my eyes and try to do it again to push you off of me.

SLAP! Crying out, I widen my eyes at you in shock. You've never hit me...you've spanked me when I was little...but you never hit me in the face. Gasping in shock, I widen my eyes as I hear you tell me that you will punish me if I'm bad. Then I feel my arms grabbed and pulled over my head.

Struggling to pull free from your grip I cry out as I hear the click and tug on my arm as I realize that I'm fastened to the bed. Tugging on the manacles I shake my head as you spread my thighs, moving farther down.

Seeing you staring at my crotch as you tell me that you own this town and you decide what is legal here. And that if you want me to your wife I will be. "No...I will never marry you!!! NEVER!!!"

Struggling against you, I turn and twist my body underneath you "Let me go!!!"
Old 05-31-2011, 08:52 PM   #15
SuperMale

I position myself between your beautiful legs, your cheerleader legs, forcing you to spread them even wider, so that you can't kick me. You're utterly helpless. I feel thrilled that you're completely under my power. "You're such a slut, princess. You cry and sob and plead with me so sweet, but look at your nipples. Deep down, you want this! You want to be my wife. You've always wanted it." My smile is mocking and arrogant in the extreme.

I pull my shirt over my head. My chest is bared, hairy and muscled. My shoulders are wide. For a man of my age, I'm in top shape. I've been working out for months now. There is something brutal and scary about the new me, or not so new. It's just a side of me I've always hid from you before.

I flip up your little skirt. Then I roughly grab your panties and pull! They rip with a satisfying sound. The scene is replayed in all screens, everything recorded. Any sound you make, reproduced, including your frightened breathing. Your impending rape is all around us.

I stare at your bare pussy. Finally! I feel a little hypnotized by the view. "You will be mine. I will fuck you, and there is nothing you can do, there is nothing anyone can do about it." The words are brutal.
Old 05-31-2011, 09:12 PM   #16
Cleo
Privileged Member

Feeling you position yourself between my legs, I feel you forcing me to spread them wider so I can't kick you. Twisting my body but unable to pull away, I cry harder as you call me a slut as you smile down at me "No...I don't want this...this is sick...and wrong..."

Watching as you pull your shirt over head, I look away from you. Biting my lip, I shake my head "I hate you...hate you!!! I will run the first time I get..."

Crying out as you flip my skirt up, I feel you grab my panties and pull them off with a ripping sound. "NO!!!" Being forced to watch them on the tvs and hearing the sound, I sob out and close my eyes, trying to block everything out. This couldn't be happening...it just couldn't be!!!

Opening my eyes as I feel you stop for a minute, I look up to see you staring at my bare pussy then i hear you tell me that I will be yours and you will fuck me and there is nothing anyone can do. Sobbing, I shake my head and try to twist my body away from you again.
Old 06-01-2011, 11:46 PM   #17
SuperMale

I laugh as you say you hate me. "I will FORCE you to love it. I will turn you into my dirty, little slutdaughter. You'll be begging for it soon enough, Cleo." Laughing as you sob your little heart out.

I move closer to you, ever closer to your most intimate female part. Staring at your delicious pussy with hunger, I extend my hand and I caress your inner thigh. Surprisingly, my touch is gentle, very gentle. I continue caressing your thighs with both hands, my heavy body between your legs so that you can't close them.

"You are so fucking beautiful. It would be a crime not to take you! I made you! You are MINE!" For the first time, my fingers brush your nether lips. Gentle caresses first, then more insistent. I rub at your pussy, at your clit, now more roughly. My finger now getting slighly inside you.

With a sudden growl, I scoot back a little, my powerful arms holding your legs open, pushing you back a little so that your backside rises from the bed slightly, and you're all exposed to me, all open. I pratically dive head first into you! You can feel my hot breath on your pussy! I start to lick all over your pussy, and soon you can feel my big, wet tongue getting inside of you!

"You taste good, Cleo! I love the taste of your pussy! You are fucking mine!" I pratically shout. My eyes burning into yours as I raise my head a little, raise my head from between your spread legs.
Old 06-01-2011, 11:58 PM   #18
Cleo
Privileged Member

Hearing you laugh as I say I hate you and then saying that you will force me to love it. That you will turn me into you dirty little slutdaughter, I shake my head "I will never beg for it...I won't..."

Seeing you move closer to me, I shake my head and try to kick out at you then gasp out as you caress my thigh while looking down at it. Listening to you calling me beautiful and that it would be a crime not to take me...that you made me and that I'm yours, I shake my head then squeal out as you rub at my pussy then my clit. Feeling your finger going inside of me, I tense up.

Hearing you growl as you scoot back and hold my legs open, I shake my head then whimper as you push me back so that my backside rises from the bed and I'm exposed to you. Sobbing out and feeling you licking me, I shake my head "Please...no..."

Listening to you slurping me then raising your head to look me in the eyes, I shake my head again "Please..please stop..."
Old 06-03-2011, 12:32 AM   #19
SuperMale

"I will never stop it!" I say to you, with blunt finality. "This is the finest pussy I've ever tasted, Cleo! My own daughter's pussy, and it's delicious!" I say, almost to myself, and the words thrill me, the taboo of incest thrills me. I return to eating you out, licking you, fingering you, taking possession of your young pussy. But eventually I stop it. But perhaps you'd wish I didn't, because the main course is coming!

With a grim expression, I kneel between your legs, and open my ziper, slowly. I lower my denim pants a little. The bulge under my boxers is huge. Looking at you in the eye all the time, I drop my white boxers.

My cock is exposed to your eyes, springing erect. It's huge! Big and very thick, veined, it must have 9 inches or more, a monster. And it stands as hard as a metal pipe. I groan as I caress my dick, looking at you, looking at your pussy.

"Are you a virgin, princess?" I ask you suddenly.
Old 06-05-2011, 09:48 PM   #20
Cleo
Privileged Member

(Sorry I didn't respond sooner...I was extremely busy this weekend)

Struggling to free myself, I shake my head as you say that you won't stop it then jump a little as you continue to lick and suck on me then stick your finger up into me. Shaking under you, I whimper and shake my head "P...please...stop..."

Then you do. Biting my lip, I watch as you kneel between my legs and pull your zipper down slowly. Seeing your pants lower, I try to look away from you as I see the bulge in your boxers. Looking up at you, I shake my head then blush a little.

Widening my eyes as I see your cock, I shake my head then see you caressing your cock and looking at my pussy. Hearing your question, I whimper out "O...of course...Dad...you did send me to an all-girl's school..."