Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-10-2009, 01:28 PM   #41
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I grunt and then let loose my seed flying deep into your ass. My hips keep working, making sure that every last drop is milked from me. "O, Nikki, I liked fucking your ass even better than your pussy." I stop to softly kiss your cheek and caress your tit. "I bet you give great head too."
Old 01-11-2009, 10:24 PM   #42
nikigirl
Privileged Member

nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to nikigirl

I again scream noo as I feel you are about to cum in my ass. but the scream was useless as you take your time in cumming deep, reaching to almost my large intestine. I just hate you for this but I was helpless.

I let myself lie on the desk, crying and thinking that you would let me go now.

But my eyes wide open in horror as I come to know that now you want my mouth.

"get off me you bastard, go and get a paid whore for your filthy intentions, and let me go... I scream with all the energy what i have. My eyes are red and I am breathing heavily"
nikigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 07:40 AM   #43
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I can feel you sobbing underneath me. Tellng me to get a whore if I want to keep getting off. My lips press against your naked shoulder, and I fondle your tits, before whispering, "I've found my whore, and it's you. I hired you so I could fuck you, and you just have to get used to it."
Old 01-16-2009, 08:12 AM   #44
nikigirl
Privileged Member

nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"I've found my whore, and it's you. I hired you so I could fuck you, and you just have to get used to it."

My eyes turn red with anger. I am not a whore, you are a dirty pig a pimp who deserves a baseball bat in ass. I wont surrender to you at any cost now. I close my lips tight and clinch my fist as if I may attack you back...
Old 01-16-2009, 02:50 PM   #45
the savage
Privileged Member

I can see your fist clench, knuckles going red, then white, so tightly you are gripping. Laughing softly to myself, I viciously slap you across the face, watching your hair fly, and enjoying the sound it made. Then, grabbing two handfuls of your hair, I plop down in my chair, pulling your face forward. It rests inches from my cock.

"You know what to do."
Old 01-17-2009, 12:29 AM   #46
nikigirl
Privileged Member

I thought you might let me go but instead you slapped me and pulled my hairs. You dragged my face near your dick which is now giving off a foul smell of juices and my orifices. I close my eyes and try to move the nose away but your grip doesnt allow me to move.

I hear you say, "you know what to do"

I am on the edge of humiliation and anger. "I only know that I can bite this filthy piece of meat off you. Dont you dare make me do this......"
Old 01-17-2009, 12:20 PM   #47
the savage
Privileged Member

I yank back on your hair, tilting your head up so that I can stare into your eyes. The involuntary sheen of tears there, caused by the pain of the hair makes me smile, and my cock harden to the point that it is resting on your lips. "If you do anything I don't like, you won't ever leave this office again." I keep my voice flat and unemotional.

Yanking back further, your mouth opens, and my cock slides in, resting on your tongue. "Go to work."
Old 01-18-2009, 10:17 PM   #48
nikigirl
Privileged Member

I feel pain again in my hairs as they are pulled with force. My tearful eyes look at you as I hear your words

"If you do anything I don't like, you won't ever leave this office again."

I get frightened by your cold voice. I feel your dick head touch to my lips. My nose is filled with the foul smell again.

I still dont open my mouth. I again feel a jerk in my hairs with your pull, which makes my mouth open as a reaction and i feel your dick enters in my mouth. You start using my mouth as a vagina and use my head to adjust it to your dick. I start gagging with your dick. My mouth starts giving muffled sounds.

I cant bear it but i cant dare using my teeth as i feel fear from you also.

I let you work out your dick till it gets stiffen and starts throbbing in my mouth.
Old 01-19-2009, 09:15 AM   #49
the savage
Privileged Member

Slowly I stiffen as the underside of my cock slides over and around your rough, wet tongue. Your lips caress my shaft, and I groam almost continuously. Forcing your head forward, I slide my cock down into your throat. I can feel your breath whistling past it, and the convulsions of your throat as you try to expel me. "Damn bitch, you do this good."
Old 01-19-2009, 10:07 PM   #50
nikigirl
Privileged Member

"Damn bitch, you do this good."

I look at you with emotions of anger and frustration on my face. But I see only lust and animalistic emotions on yours. How cound a male be so cruel and lustful I think.

I cant help myself to cry out but your dick is causing great discomfort to me.

Slowly I realise that its swelling and I see you grunting. My eyes wide open from the possiblility of your dick cumming in my mouth. I shake my head no, I dont want it but you hold my hairs tight and thrust deep in my throat to shoot your cum.....

I cry, resist, try to expel the cum. My teeth close voluntarily and in the process they hurt your dick which was now limp.

I even didnt realize I bit your dick because I was busy in coughing and expelling your cum out of my mouth. I get up and drink half bottle of water to settle myself but when I turn to you, I see you standing angry....
Old 01-21-2009, 09:44 AM   #51
the savage
Privileged Member

I go from intense pleasure as my cum soars into your mouth, to intense pain when I feel your teeth coming down. Yelping, I pull out of your mouth, but don't let go off your hair. The room slowly goes white with rage, and my breathing is even deeper and fiercer than it was when i was fucking you.

The fingers of my right hand ball into a fist, and come away from your head. Holding your head steady with my left I punch you, in a rage, "I told you not to do that>" My fist connects with your head and face with each words. When I finally release blood is trickling from your mouth and nose. You slump to the ground in agony.
Old 01-24-2009, 06:28 AM   #52
nikigirl
Privileged Member

I watch you rushing towards me in anger. I cant make out what has happened but you hold my hairs and punch me in my head making me scream and blurring my vision.

I fall on the floor and pass out with the intense blow on my head...
Old 01-24-2009, 01:16 PM   #53
the savage
Privileged Member

For a split second I feel a pang of remorse as you battered, naked body crumples to the floor. Then I remember what you did to me, and it is quickly replaced with anger. Anger tinged with lust. Whistling to myself, I position your limp body exactly how I want it. Naked, on the floor between my desk and couch. Humming I use my tie to tie one hand to the leg of my desk, and my belt to tie the other to the leg of the couch. Kneeling over you, I slap your face, "Wake up Niki, I'm not done with you yet."
Old 01-30-2009, 10:14 PM   #54
nikigirl
Privileged Member

I slowly open my eyes to find you kneeling at my face. I look at you and realize that my hands are tied apart.

I cry, what else do you want from me now???

Please leave me
Old 01-31-2009, 04:28 PM   #55
the savage
Privileged Member

I see your eyes slowly flutter open. The flash of panic when you realize that your arms are tied, and you are completely naked. Completely at my mercy. My cock is resting only inches from your face. Reaching up, I start to slowly stroke it, getting it hard, red and angry.
Old 02-01-2009, 10:11 PM   #56
nikigirl
Privileged Member

I look at you, realizing that devil has taken charge on you.

I feel helpless in tied position as I watch you stroking your cock and making it hard as steel again to ravish me

I look down, collapse on the floor, wanting to pass out from this torment.
Old 02-03-2009, 09:56 PM   #57
the savage
Privileged Member

I keep stroking, faster and faster. watching your eyes, knowing that I disgust you. "You get to choose Niki, what do I do next. Ass, mouth, pussy, tits, or just keep stroking until I cum on your face?"
Old 08-31-2011, 09:19 PM   #58
malsak

malsak has initial reputation

thank you very much
malsak is offline   Reply With Quote