Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-24-2022, 12:09 PM   #241
Mad Gerald
Privileged Member

Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default WPC Maheet Bindra in the line of duty

Police woman Maheet Bindra in the Line of duty Part 1

Maheet Bindra was as police woman working with the British Metropolitan police Anti Corruption unit 12 in London the UK.
She was under suspicion of aiding and suppressing evidence concerning her Cousin a Mr Valeet Maheet in the hijacking and theft of dangerous narcotics.
Her cousin had been blackmailing her after he found a video of her having an affair with another police officer.
A conference room in a Metropolitan Police Station.
“PC Bindra You do not have to say anything. But, it may harm your defence if you do not mention when questioned something which you later rely on in court. Anything you do say may be given in evidence.”
“I am sorry”
“That may be so but this committee needs the facts concerning your involvement.”
“yes”
“If you tell the committee please”
“I have an 18month old baby boy, my marriage was not going well, I had an affair with PC Crabtree, I didn’t know but he videoed us having sex on his phone, the phone got into the hands of the drug gang, they contacted me threatened to expose it, my marriage was back on track now I didn’t want to jeopardize that, they asked me to find out some things which I did, then they threatened to expose that and ruin my career and my marriage.
“So what happened?”
“They told me if I brought a copy of the cracked glass file to them they would destroy the evidence and leave me alone”.
“So what did you do”
“I copied the file, I put it in an envelope and took it to them, they asked me to Deliver it before or at about 10 in the morning”
“So you went straight from the office?”
“Yes”
“Please tell the board what you were wearing?”
“My normal uniform”
“and that is?”
“Service black shoes, black stockings, black uniform skirt, white issue blouse, chequered cravat, and my female uniform helmet”.
“no underwear?”
“Well yes I was wearing a white bra, briefs and a suspender belt”
“Your radio? Mobile phone?”
“I left the tetra at the office, but I had my personal mobile phone on me”
“Why did you not take the tetra radio?”
“I don’t know I didn’t think!”
“”And where did you go too?”
“An industrial unit, on the other side of the docks, I took the file to them straight from the office,”
“Tell the board what happened?”
PC Bindra looks tearful, chokes up,
“What happened PC Bindra?”
“I found the derelict office that he had directed me to, I went in through a broken fire door and down a short corridor to an office area, the place was in darkness apart from a single light. A short stocky man in a ski mask stepped into the light, it was the person I had dealt with before.”
“and then what happened?”
“I delivered the file to the short stocky man in a mask”
“And then?”
“The lights came on, there were more men in the room all in masks I was attacked and I was gang raped”
“Gang raped?”
“yes!”

Last edited by Mad Gerald; 06-30-2022 at 12:09 PM. Reason: I made it more international
Mad Gerald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2022, 12:10 PM   #242
Mad Gerald
Privileged Member

Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default WPC Maheet Bindra in the line of duty (BBC)

Police woman Maheet Bindra in the Line of duty Part 2

“Please tell the enquiry everything that occurred in as much detail as you can, we realise it will be difficult but it is important, please do not omit any details through perceived embarrassment as it may be very important to your case.”
“Do you understand that PC Bindra”
“Yes . . Yes I do, I will do my best”
“Thank you, please continue P C Bindra”
“The man stepped close to me and held a knife to my face, to my cheek, he said “look at me!” I did, all I could see where his blue eyes through the holes in the mask. He said to me
“My, my, my you are in trouble You worthless Paki pig whore, fucking your boyfriend’s mate, letting him video you being such a dirty fucking bitch, we enjoyed it didn’t we boys”.
There was laughter and sniggering around the room,
“So Pig! you have been unfaithful to your husband, Deliberately suppressed information to protect your Cousin from arrest, which has then led to the deaths of three of your colleagues!” He laughs
“Copied confidential Police files, passed them to a known OCG! You are truly in the fucking shit bitch! Now if you want to stay at home with baby and keep your job you better start being a nice girl!”
“Are you going to be a nice girl?”
She stares at them tears coming to her eyes.
“Of course we could just kill you and make sure that no one would ever find your body? What do you think pig!”
She looks around at the committee, tears forming in her eyes again and running down her distressed face.
“And what did you do PC Bindra”
She stares at the committee and swallows, stifling her tears she continues.
“I was shocked and frightened, all I could think about was my baby and husband. He told me to kneel down, and I did, the others were laughing and sniggering, he stood over me and undid his jeans, he drew his penis out it was semi erect and quite large, with no foreskin, he then masturbated it slowly and told me to suck it, he grinned down at me and then swiped it across my face, it left a trail of well, pre-cum on my cheek and over my nose, it smelt really strong of piss then he pressed it to my lips, I shut my eyes and opened my mouth and he pushed it in, the others sniggered, when I looked up someone was filming us, with a phone, someone snatched my police hat off my head and took it away, he put his hand on my head and started to force his penis in and out of my mouth, he was sexually assaulting my face! . . fucking my face, I didn’t know what to do so I sucked on it as he did, hoping to get it over quickly, suddenly there were more of them, a large group of them all white men, most of them looked like yobs, but they all had masks on.
He slapped me hard, on my left cheek stunning me, he said 'suck it you Pakki whore!' he forced it into my throat, I started to struggle but one of them stood behind me holding me still by my shoulders as he forced it in making me gag and choke, the man behind me had his hands on my police shoulder epaulettes, forcing me down on my knees.
They were laughing and encouraging him, The man assaulting my face had his hands around my head forcing his penis into my throat, they held me there as he raped my face, repeatedly forcing his penis into my throat, grinding his groin against my face, harder and harder, then he pressed in and I felt it jolt and jerk, I gagged and they laughed, as I fought not to be sick. I could feel it as he ejaculated, it felt like a thumping sensation as his semen went into the back of my mouth, it was hot and thick, all this heat thumping and spurting into the back of my mouth, I gagged and swallowed it. They laughed and jeered as he held me around the back of the head and gripped my nose squeezing it shut so I had to swallow the rest, he pulled it out and spurted more on my face and uniform blouse.”
“What happened then PC Bindra?”
“Another man came to me with his penis out, I tried to get up, they held me on my knees he said “you do as your told you Pakki pig!” and punched me in the face, I was shocked, they all laughed and jeered, and they held me as he grabbed me around the neck and forced his grubby cock into my mouth, he started to rape my mouth, they were all jeering and egging him on like animals!”
“Continue”
“he raped my mouth, slapping my face when I didn’t suck, he kept calling me a pakki pig too, then he pulled out and squirted semen all over my face. It was horrible, they took photos and clapped and jeered!”

Last edited by Mad Gerald; 06-30-2022 at 12:09 PM.
Old 03-24-2022, 12:11 PM   #243
Mad Gerald
Privileged Member

Police woman Maheet Bindra in the Line of duty Part 3

He had the knife to my face, all his semen was dripping down my cheek and my nose on to my lips. All I could taste was his penis it was disgusting. He grinned at me,
“get your skirt up pakki!” I refused I said no I stood up and tried to pull away, but they were dragging it up, I struggled shouting at them, one of them, this young lad ran at me and grabbed me around the throat throwing me over on my back, another one of them punched my face, they held my hands above my head as they dragged my skirts up my legs, one of them grabbed my pants and pulled them aside forcing his fingers up into my virgina. The one with the knife held it to my throat and told me to shut up and be still, one of them raped me.”

“PC Bindra, as much detail as possible please!”
She stares at him as he looks at her impassively, then she swallows and continues.
I was trying to kick them, one of them grabbed my right calf and dragged my leg out holding on to it laughing as I tried to kick him. My other foot hit the man in front of me in the chest and he slapped it aside and grabbed hold of my knee through my charcoal stockings, he gripped it and wrenched it up, my skirt was rucked up, someone dragged it higher, he hooked his fingers into the crotch of my panties and dragged them to one side as I fought and kicked, he forced some of his fingers into me, he rammed them up into me repeatedly and forced them into me”
“into me?”
“ Into . . my . . my vagina, he twisted them around, and then he dragged his pants open and he forced his penis into me, I shouted “No!” they stood around laughing, some of them grinning videoing it on their phones, he ignored me and he forced his penis deeper into me, he started to fuck up into me, I was struggling and straining with my legs trying to get out from under him, he grabbed my face and pinned my head to the ground as he forced himself into me and fucked me hard over and over, he was saying “Take it you Fucking pig! Take it you Fucking pig!” as he raped me, she sobs “He was hurting me, forcing his penis into me, slamming my backside into the planks beneath me!”
“and then . . then he . . he ejaculated, he . . . .he came in me. He came inside me, for ages, grinning at my crying face, and then he pulled out of me and got up laughing.

Then this big fat bald man in a football shirt, forced the others out of the way and dropped his jeans, he slapped my legs apart and forced himself up between them he got on top of me and raped me too.
Someone shouted “Fuck her Ron!”
It was horrible, he was a much older man, balding with tattoos, I was trying to kick him away, but the boy who threw me on my back was still holding my head down, with his hand around my throat. He threw himself on me and forced my thighs open and entered me. He was incredibly heavy, my legs were spread so wide, his penis was short but really fat, he hurt my virgina as he forced it up into me.
He was humping up into me panting and slobbering, grinning at me saying “that’s a good piggy!” it was gross! He tore open my blouse and dragged and pulled my bra out of the way so he could grab hold of my breast, he bit and suckled it making me jolt and yelp in pain, he pulled his face away and laughed “This bitch has still got milk in!” he spat my milk on my face and started suckling my breast again. He was making my vulva ache and hurt because his penis was so thick, he grinned at me as he fucked up into me then he came in me too, grinning at me, it was awful. He chuckled and said “not bad you’re a shit fuck!”
He eventually knelt up and got off me, I could feel all his and the other rapists semen sort of tumbling out. They were videoing me sobbing on the ground.
“Did they leave you alone after that?”
“No . no they didn’t”
“Please go on”
I forced the lad holding my neck down off me, and twisted over to escape, as I was getting up to my knees, one of them kicked me in the back, forcing me on my face, he held my shoulders down with his foot as he yanked my skirt up out of the way and forced himself into me from behind. He held me down by the neck with his foot as he raped me.
”and this was virginally?”
She stares at him through her tears “Yes virginally”
“Pray continue”
“This new rapist was younger and strong, he forced himself deep into me and humped my backside, holding me by my hips, while they egged him on, he was calling me a Pakki cunt and a whore then he came deep inside me. He was pulled off me by someone else, there seemed to be an argument then about who was next, I took my chance and leapt to my feet and ran for the door, someone slammed into me before I reached it and forced me over the side of a large packing crate, I was kicking and screaming, he punched me in the side of the head shocking and stunning me, he wrenched my skirt up and someone grabbed me around the neck pinning me down over the crate, holding me there, they were all around me and the guy behind me said “its ass fucking time piggy!” I struggled and kicked and desperately tried to get free but it was awful they were holding me down over the crate and lots of hands were dragging my buttocks wide open and holding them spread like that. Someone spat into my bottom and then he forced his penis into my bottom and started to anally rape me.
“So you were anally raped by this gang of men?”
“Yes sir”
“Go on!”

Last edited by Mad Gerald; 06-30-2022 at 12:11 PM. Reason: Addition of Part numbers to episodes.
Old 03-24-2022, 12:12 PM   #244
Mad Gerald
Privileged Member

Police woman Maheet Bindra in the Line of duty Part 4

“I was in agony as he forced the fat head of his penis into my backside, I was crying and sobbing and begging them to stop but they were laughing and sniggering as he entered me and then he began to rape me, he forced his penis hard up into my rectum and I screamed and kicked, he laughed and began to force it in and out. One of the others asked someone 'are you filming it?’ and they laughed and shouted “Fuck yes!”. Then someone came In front of my face and told me suck their penis, he slapped and punched me until I did, then someone grabbed and held my head. He then raped my face as I was being anally raped.
The man on my back was thrusting into me violently, slamming my hips into the crate, he had forced his penis deep up inside me and I was in agony.”
“When you Say ‘up inside me' you mean in your rectum?”
“yes . . . In my rectum”
“Had you had anal sex before?”
“no no . . never”
“Thank you carry on”
“The other man mashed his groin to my face and I was choking around his penis as he ejaculated down my throat, he pulled out and laughed at me. The other man gripped my shoulders and forced his penis in and out of my backside then he really hammered my backside, I could feel his penis rearing up inside me making me cry out, I began to press back to make it stop, but he kept thrusting it deep up inside my bottom and grinding against my buttocks, someone pressed their thumb to my pubis and started to press and rub my clitoris, over and over rubbing and rubbing it, in time with his thrusts, making me thrash and jolt as he thrust all the way up inside me the man on my back was shouting
“Take it pig take it up your dirty ass you fucking whore, that’s it you fucking Pakki pig!!, Take it! Take it!”
Then he came inside me too, I could feel his penis throb and pulse up inside my rectum, flooding it with heat, while this other man laughed and rubbed and rubbed my clitoris, and suddenly I was humping back and sobbing they were all laughing and jeering”
“What where they jeering?”
“That I liked it up my bum” she looks away.
“Was that the end of it?”
“No sir”
“Please continue”
“I tried to get up off the crate, two of them grabbed me and taped my wrists together in front of me with duct tape, then they forced me back over the crate. They then tied my bound hands to a strapping point on the crate, my skirt was thrown over my back and they were spanking and slapping my bum as I struggled. They were pulling my legs open as I kicked and pleaded with them to stop, then I realised they had something between my legs something hard, they had it against my pubis, they, then forced my legs together trapping it and they then taped them together above my knees with the duct tape, then they switched it on, it was some kind of big vibrator, they switched it on and I yelped and bucked as these strumming sensations throbbed up through my cun . . errr virgina. Then another of them got behind me and dragged my bum cheeks open and he forced his penis into my bottom, he started to anally rape me as they laughed and jeered.” She sobs tearfully.
“I know it’s difficult please go on?”
“The thing between my thighs was sending these awful sensations up through my groin, (she sobs) and this man forced this really thick hard penis into my bottom forcing it in, making it go in even though I screamed and begged him to stop, they were laughing and shouting“
“What were they laughing and shouting?”
“Horrible things,
'Make it go in'
'Take it you Paki whore!’
'Smash it up her shitter!’
'Break her fuckin arse!’
'Make the pig take the fucker!’
'Make her fucking squeal!
I was in agony he had this fat thing hard against my bottom, and it slowly spread my bum hole open and then slid in, I shrieked and jolted as it went in, I felt like my bottom was on fire and aching, and, and, he forced it in deeper, then deeper, and then started to rape my bottom, It made this awful slurping noise, while they clapped and laughed.

Last edited by Mad Gerald; 06-30-2022 at 12:12 PM.
Old 03-24-2022, 12:13 PM   #245
Mad Gerald
Privileged Member

Police woman Maheet Bindra in the Line of duty Part 5

He had hold of my waist and was heaving it up into my poor bottom, forcing my groin against the vibrating thing, that hurt, so I pressed back trying to be off it, he pushed into me harder, it was really big the thing made my bum hole stretched around it and he kept thrusting it in and out over and over, I felt him force it deeper, and tried to pull away but he grabbed my shoulders and forced it into me harder and harder. I was crying and weeping, he was just grunting and forcing it up into me, pressing my groin to that awful thing, then my legs started to snatch and tremble and I was pleading for him to stop but he ignored me , and it was sliding in and out of me harder and harder, and then, then . . . It was terrible”
“what was terrible P C Bindra?”
“ I . . I . .I came”
“You came?”
“Yes I came, I had an orgasm while they raped me, it was all to much, the vibrations, and his penis right up inside my bum, it was awful!”
“I am sure it was, what happened then P C Bindra?”
“They realised, and where laughing and videoing me, as this man anally raped me, then he got faster and faster, fucking me harder and harder, and I was struggling and straining under him, and then . . then I . . I came again, and the rapist forced his penis right up inside me and gripped my shoulders really tight, he shouted and he ejaculated up into my . . My bottom”
“He ejaculated into your rectum?”
“Yes into my rectum, he was gasping and laughing, and there was loads of it forcing up inside me, thumping over and over, all this heat up inside me, they were laughing and joking as he finished inside me”
“It must have been awful for you?”
“Yes, I kept cumming while he was doing it up inside me, I, I couldn’t help it, I was shocked and humiliated, he, he pulled out and all the air he had forced inside me came out, and they laughed at that too as I farted, all his semen tumbled out, and then another one of them pushed him out of the way and mounted me, he forced himself into me, into my bottom again, I begged for them to stop, but one of them punched my face and told me to shut the fuck up!

“Please continue P.C Bindra”
“he . . he raped me anally too, and then he pulled his penis out and forced it into my Virgina and then after a few thrusts he came in me. That seemed worse than what they had done to my bottom because I didn’t want to become pregnant off these horrible men. Then this scruffy looking little fat man, came up to me and forced his fingers into my pussy and his thumb up my bottom, he told me they were going to keep me as their little pakki fuck toy. I swore at him and tried to get free, he punched me and held me around the face as he directed one of the others to undo my hands and they forced them behind my back and tied my elbows together, then he held me upright as he unbuttoned my police jacket then my white blouse, he started fondling my breasts through my nursing bra and tugging on my nipples until they were big and aching.
Then he undid the left cup and bounced and pulled my breast, he started to twist and pull on my nipples until it started to drip milk then he grinned at me and said “There that’s better” I told him to fuck off, he laughed and knelt down and began to suckle my breast, behind me someone started to finger my raped bottom.
Then they started to rape me too, it was awful I thought it would never end.

Last edited by Mad Gerald; 06-30-2022 at 12:12 PM. Reason: Addition of Part numbers to episodes.
Old 03-24-2022, 12:18 PM   #246
Mad Gerald
Privileged Member

Police woman Maheet Bindra in the Line of duty Part 6

PC Maneet is at a tribunal with Superintendent Ted Hastings. She confesses she was complicit in using DC Jamie Desford's login details to obtain and pass on sensitive confidential AC-12 documentation to ACC Derek Hilton, but had no idea that either he nor her cousin were passing on the information to the Organised Crime Syndicate.
She claims Hilton blackmailed her, threatening to have Vihaan Malhotra fired from his job as an administrator at Eastfield Police Storage Facility due to his gambling addiction should she refuse. Maneet defends her actions, claiming she became concerned at the level of information Hilton was demanding, and stopped by taking early maternity leave.
However, despite her apologies, Superintendent Ted Hastings gives her an extremely stern dressing down, and ignores the recommendations of DS Steve Arnott and DI Kate Fleming to spare Maneet punishment due to her otherwise stellar record. Hastings informs her she is finished as an employee of Central Police and will be issued a Red Notice, but he will also ensure she faces numerous additional criminal charges. He then storms out, not wanting to say anything that he might regret. Maneet leaves the AC-12 Building in tears, being consoled by PC Paul Harris.
PC Harris takes her to one of the isolated interrogation rooms in the Central Police building to go over the meeting with Superintendent Hastings. PC Maneet is still in her dress uniform and is still upset, he gives her some tissues and asks her to sit down he sits next to her. PC Maneet is crying and blurts out “My career is over! I won’t be able to work again my husband will leave me and the baby, I've been such a fool!” she sobs.

Last edited by Mad Gerald; 06-30-2022 at 12:13 PM.
Old 03-24-2022, 12:19 PM   #247
Mad Gerald
Privileged Member

Police woman Maheet Bindra in the Line of duty Part 7

Paul looks at her, “Worse than that - you will face a prison term!” PC Maneet sobs and cries afresh.
PC Harris consoles her, “look it isn’t as bad as you think, all that they said, was circumstance, I think I can see a way out of this”
“really?”
“yes”
“if you are prepared to help me I can help you keep your job and position”
“really?”
“yes!”, he opens the case file.
“look I am willing to disclose that I asked you to enter this details into the computer system to gather details for the investigation into superintendent Hastings”
“Really, you would do that?”
“yes”
“that would exonerate my actions and make the whole case against me collapse”
“yes that’s right”
PC Maneet sniffs and smiles, wiping away some of her tears “right what do I need to do?”
PC Harris smiles at her, his face stern, “Exactly as you are told, you understand?”
“what . . What do you mean?”
“What I said you do as your told, I find away out of this for you!”
She stares at him, and looks down.
“as your told, you understand? No back chat no refusals, as your told, yes?”
PC Maneet nods, tears running down her face.
“Well say it then!?”
She swallows, “yes I will do whatever you tell me to do?”
“ Good girl” he grins at her.
“Now be a good police woman and open your mouth”
“What!”
“whatever your told – YES!”
She looks at him, her face flushing, and then she opens her mouth.
“Wider!” she open her mouth wider her lips thinning as she stretched her mouth wide.
“Now that’s a good girl, keep it like that” she stares at him quizzically,
He smiles and puts his index finger in her mouth, fingering her tongue, then her lips she looks really uncomfortable.
“Nice mouth, for a Paki!” he grins at her she looks away as he fingers her teeth and then her tongue until she gags.
He snatches his hand away, “Right stand up PC Maneet!” she stands up.
“Gather your skirt up and lift it up out of the way”
She looks at him as if about to say something and then stops and drags her skirt up showing her charcoal stockings a white suspender belt and white panties. He steps around her admiring her legs and arse.
“draw your pants down PC Maneet”
She pushes them down to mid thigh, showing her black haired pubis and meaty thick brown arse cheeks.
He looks at her and smiles, she stares back tears run down her face.
“Good girl, now you can start to earn your way into keeping your job you Paki cunt!”
More tears flood down her face she closes her eyes cheeks flushing.
“Please don’t call me that”
He moves toward her menacingly and looks into her tearful face
“I will call you whatever I like you fucked up shit head, you understand?”
She nods once stifling a sob,
“Good now stand up straight, legs slightly apart, while I take a look at your fat arse you Paki cunt!”
He walks behind her and draws his hand across her butt cheek she flinches, he smiles, watching her flesh goose bump, He pats her buttock, testing how stiff it is, then draws his fingers down into her bum cleavage, and slowly traces his finger down her crease to around her bum hole.
“Right now put your hands back and grip your big arse and spread your cheeks you Pakki cunt”.
She hesitantly puts her hands back and slowly spreads her big stiff bum cheeks. Looking embarrassed and crestfallen. He slips his finger between her cheeks and prods and tests her bum hole.
She stands there with a look of disgust on her face and grimaces as he presses and tests her anus with the tip of his index finger,
“Look into the camera phone on the desk in front of you PC Maneet.”
She stares at the desk and then sees it, it has been recording her the whole time.
“Thats a good Paki cunt, you behave now you might be surprised who’s watching and you don’t want to upset them and lose your job now do you? No I thought not. Nice and tight back here bitch? hubby not fond of butt fucking you?”

Last edited by Mad Gerald; 06-30-2022 at 12:13 PM.
Old 03-24-2022, 12:21 PM   #248
Mad Gerald
Privileged Member

Police woman Maheet Bindra in the Line of duty Part 8

“Please don’t, please?”
He traces his fat finger around her ring, she winces and tries to move away, he tuts and barks “Stay still now!” she stifles a sob. “Please!” he eases his finger in, making her wince, tears fall down her face as she looks down, he pulls it out, dabs it in some lube and presses it back in, he eases it slowly in to the knuckle.

“Oh please!”
“Nice tight ass”
“Please, don’t”
“So you want to go to prison, huh?”
“No!”

He eases his finger in and out, PC Maneet, stiffens and pulls her face as he twists and presses it in and out slowly.

He uses his other hand to grab her chunky fat tits through her police jacket,
“Please, Don’t touch them!” he grips one breast hard and tugs on it, she looks pained.

“You got milk in too ain’t you, you dumb Paki slut!”

“You know I have!”

“Hold your butt open for me, that’s it, wider! good girl, and stay like that, that’s a good slut”

He eases his fat finger in and out of her still sensitive and smarting ring, slowly finger fucking her bum hole as she pulls her face,

“If you are going to keep your job and little baby paki in nappies and milk, your going to have to start being good when I want to finger your tight little dirt box – you understand?”

PC Bindra nods and then looks away her face betraying her humiliation and giving hints of arousal.
He forces his finger up into her ass and stares into her tearful agonised face.

“Say thank you for fingering your bum bitch!”

“oh god . . Th . . thank you”

“good girl”

He unzips his trousers and gets his cock out, he masturbates slowly behind her.

In another office her face is on the screen, two high ranking officers watch the screen intently,
“Tell me you’re recording this?”

“Oh yes old man”

“Thank heaven’s”

On the screen She closes her eyes trying not to react, another screen shows them from the side angle.
She feels his cock against her bum cleavage, he lifts her cheeks further apart and he pushes the fat head of his meat up against her bum hole,

“Now be a good girl, that’s it” he grips her shoulder with the other hand as he forces it up into her. She pulls her face in disgust as he forces his cock head up into her bottom.

“Nice and tight you little bitch”

“Please don’t”

She grimaces, looking up tears running down her face as he presses deeper into her ass, slowly he starts to fuck up into her bum hole, pressing the fat head hard up into her rectum, she shudders as he eases in and out, her thighs hard against the desk edge as he forces it hard up into her tight shitter.

PC Maneet gasps and tries to look away from the phone as her arse is forced into, but her neck is gripped and held so her tearful face is looking into the camera as he starts to fuck up into her bum

“Look into the camera you Paki cunt!”

“Please!”

“Shut the fuck up and take it!”

She winces and stifles a sob as he starts to fuck up into her butt hard.

“Do you like it?”

“No! Your hurting me!”

“Fucking take it you cunt!”

“please?”

He strokes in and out and then forces it hard and deep up into her straining ass and stops his cock almost full up her rectum.

“There, is that nice? Big cock right up your dirty shitbox?”

“No . .no it’s awful . .please, just take it out! Please!”

“Tough shit bitch! You take it you fucking cunt, that’s it right up your fat arse!, There nice and deep up your shit hole! C'mon fuck back you Paki slut!”

“No please!”

“Wrong answer, get fucking or the video of your rape gets to the news people, that’s it!”

Realisation hits her like a train.

“Oh god ok ok yes . . .yes!!” she starts to press back, groaning as it slides deeper.

“That’s a good Paki cunt, now you understand you thick shithead!, Take it up your shitter like a good whore, that’s it!”

“Oh . .oh god you bastard!”

He grips her shoulder and her other hip and begins force fucking her ass. Thrusting deep up into her tight butt hole, his cock rearing up inside her.

“Fuck your shitter’s so tight you fucking cunt!"

“Please it hurts!”

“Good! You fucking take it you cunt, nice and deep up your tight hot shitter, that’s it, take it!”

PC Maneet groans stood there being forced to endure another Vicious ass rape. She flinches and jolts as he strokes in and out, then he presses and forces it deeper up into her arse, grinding and pressing it until it is as deep as it will go up her straining bottom, her stiff brown cheeks gripping his meat tightly.

“stay still!”

He drags her white panties back from her thighs, stretching the elastic waist back and around his nuts, he traps them there and continues to deeply grind up her ass. Pushing and pressing deeply up her forced shitter.

“That’s a good bitch!” he grinds and stirs it deep up her forced arse, churning it up into her butt hole hard, as she gasps and groans.

“Oh god you have to stop . . .please!”

“Shut the fuck up!”

He keeps it right up inside her grinding it hard forcing her stiff butt cheeks to splay wider as he grinds and thrusts up into her forced arse.

“Now fuck me with your dirty shitter you Pakki cunt!”

She groans realising he could let the video out to the press, it would be in every newsroom in minutes her husband would hear about it in minutes. She sobs and presses back slowly moving her hips to grind his meat deep up her aching rectum.

“That’s a good bitch”

She sobs and eases back feeling the head of his cock expand up inside her as she grinds her butt into his groin. He grips her hips tightly and forces up into her trying to hurt her, making her wince and gasp, he pulls almost out feeling her pants tug on his nuts, and then thrusts it hard up into her, and again, then he fucks up into her trying to hurt her. Forcing her to sob and wince as he force fucks her arse.

PC Maneet, looks into the phone camera sobbing as he rapes her arse forcing his fat cock up her shitter viciously.

In the other office the two Police officers watch the screens avidly, The door opens behind them and an older female police officer comes in.

“Is Maneet doing as she’s told?”

“oh yes the bitch is being buggered now” She laughs

“that’ll teach the piece of shit to join our Police” they all grin and look to the screens.

P.C. Maneet is sobbing now as he thrusts up her ass, she lets go of her arse and grips the side of the desk as he intently fucks up into her. He has hold of her hip and the back of her neck, forcing her to the edge of the desk as he thrusts deeply up aching arse.

“Please, please not so hard?”

“Shut the fuck up cunt!!”

He starts slam fucking her arse as she cringes and sobs in pain.

“Look in to the camera! That’s it now say thank you for me fucking your worthless ass”

“No!”

He rams hard up her arse so she yelps and sobs in pain, he grinds his cock up into her making her groan and shudder as he forces his hips against her splayed ass fucking up into her savagely.

Last edited by Mad Gerald; 06-30-2022 at 12:14 PM.
Old 06-06-2022, 12:13 PM   #249
Mad Gerald
Privileged Member

Police woman Maheet Bindra in the Line of duty Part 9

Her head was down her face looking into the camera twisted with a mixture of pleasure and pain as every thrust made her grimace. He released her hips and gripped her shoulders through her white police shirt pulling her back to him as he ground his cock up her ass and began to viciously fuck up into her hands (still spreading her arse) in shallower harder thrusts.

The head of his cock strumming the underside of her G spot, she trembles helplessly stiffening as he strokes in and out of her shitter, his nuts tensing as he comes closer to losing his load, he stirs his cock in her ass making her stiffen and tremble gasping, he grins and does it again, feeling her tense more. He laughs “So close to cumming you fuckin Pakki slut, so fuckin close!

He draws his cock almost out, and then forces it in, stopping and stirring it, feeling her tensing, he stirs it again she lets out a guttural moan, he holds still feeling her rectum squeeze his meat, her ass cheeks tense, trembling. He flexed his cock inside her, she jolts, he grins and does it again, she moans and fucks back on his cock slowly with her ass, gasping and trembling. He releases her shoulders and grips the back of her neck with his left hand, his right grips her right hip.

He draws his cock almost out again, and then forces it in, stopping and flexing and stirring it, feeling her tensing, with each movement, he stirs it again, she lets out an animal groan and her whole rectum spasm’s and grips his meat. She stiffens and trembles, he flex’s his cock, grinding it into her, and she moans and sobs her ass tense, he fucks up into her gripping her neck and hip tightly. She shudders and let’s out a yelp, pressing her ass back down his length, shuddering.

He stirs his cock inside her and then almost draws out before slamming his meat deep up her ass grinding against her tense ass cheeks. He flexed his cock within the tight sleeve of her rectum she jolts with each flex, the tension in her now making her tremble. He grinds against her ass and his cock flex’s making her jerk, She grunts and then she starts to pant hard, she shudders and pressed back, letting out a low moan, he heaves his cock up into her and she trembles and suddenly she is cumming in wave after wave of shuddering jolts.

His hand leaves her hip and slides down to cup her pussy, his fingers find her clit, his touch of her hard stiff nub sends her into a flurry of stiff jerks, she sobs open mouthed and moans “No!” and then gasps urgently, stiffening all over. Cunt juices burst from her empty piss flaps. She jolts and spasms sobbing as she cums, he touches and then presses her clit, rubbing it to and fro, the muscles of her legs rigid, more hot juices urgently squirt out between his thick fingers as he presses and rubs her clit. “NO!” she shouts and her hips jolt as more juices squirt from her, she sobs and pressed her ass back to him.
He starts to fuck her ass hard in short vicious thrusts, his fingers working her clit as she bucks and stamps her feet jetting out more juices as he draws his meat slowly out of her trembling arse. She glances at the camera seeing her own cum face in the reflection there.

Then in one great hard in stroke he rams his meat back up her arse, she yelps and jolts as he thumps his seed up into her ass. She moans and cries out in shock as she stiffens and then shudders as she squirts again helplessly, shuddering and jolting as he pumps thump after thump of hot seed hard up into her ass. It oozes out of her ring and slides down to his nuts as he pumps the last of it up into her, before he pulls out and let’s her fall onto the desk. His seed tumbling out of her gaping anus as she lies there panting.

He got dressed behind her taking the time to video her still bent over his desk her service skirt up around her waist, spunk bubbling out of her used arse.

“Get yourself sorted cunt and meet me outside.” He barked and picking up the other phone.

ENJOY!

Last edited by Mad Gerald; 06-30-2022 at 12:15 PM.