Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-03-2007, 02:49 PM   #1
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default creature of the Night

Okay everyone in here is over 18 years of age and no Zombies or Vamps where harmed in this story OKAY??

Running endlessly lungs about to burst. Moving endlessly thru a night dark and wet with a thick fog everywhere. It serves to hide the Zombies that are after me in this grave yard that I find myself trapped in! Aheadof me in the gray mist the stench of dead flesh assails my nose and their never ending call grows louder. I skid to a stop panting heavily, my wet blue dress clinging to my cold tired body. My shoes are long gone and my nlons are torn and ripped from the many falls I have taken.

I turn quickly and gulping some more air into my hurting lungs I run off again away from the slow horror coming at me. So Futile!! So useless! Everywhere Irun they seem to be able to cut me off? Is there no hope?? I look back and see if they are closing or fading. Suddenly I slam into something hard but giving. I bounce off and end up on my butt looking up at the thing,zombie I ran into!??

About to die of fright, despair, my scream freezes in my throat as I realize with growing hope, that he is not one of them! He is tall, slender, well built, very handsome with dark expressive eyes shining from his pale skin! "Quickly Girl! Take my hand I can hide you and protect you." I hold my hand up too him and then am yanked quickly and easily to my feet. he puts a long arm around my waist and guides me almost carrying me with ease to a large Crypt in the middle of the grave yard!

I relax being comforted by help coming at last and moan a sigh of joy and relief as he slams the doors shut and bars them from inside with a huge wooden beam! Now it is quiet and safe in here the Zoombies have no chance to get in here. I stare at him panting lightly now as my breathing returns to normal at last. So Strange?? A trick of the pale light out side maybe???

His eyes seem to glow and sparkle as from a inner fire? He is calming me some how, my shivering and fright have mostly gone away now. He closes to in front of me and his elegant hand and long delicate fingers reach out to take my chin as he gazes steadly into my eyes! "Poor Child!? You are freezing here take my coat!" After he wraps his warm oddly smelling coat around me my chills are replaced by a warmth growing inside me.

Slowly as his gentle hands move to my shoulders, his face comes ever closer to mine. Ahhhhh my rescuer desires his reward. well he has earned a kiss thats for sure!! I tilt my head and smile, soon our lips meet in a soft long kiss. Strange his lips are so cold? But he kisses so nicely. Owwww?? A pain sharp from my lower lip? He pulls back a bit from me a large smile on his face as he watches the blood trickling from the small hole in my lip.

I stare in surprise at him as I see a fang darkened with my blood. "Ohhh!! Child your blood tastes so sweet and pure. AS pure as you are I am sure? You must do me the honor of being my mate?!" "NOOooooo What the hell are you??' I trembling ask in a scared voice, and I try to push away from him. But as I struggle his eyes flare and pulse with colors changing back and forth!

NO!! I am frozen. cant MOVE?? Whats going on??? He chuckles again as my frightened wide eyes watch his hands moving to the buttons on the front of my dress. He easily and quickly undoes them and opens my wet dress exposing my full soft breasts clad only in a black bra now! "HOW LOVELY! I am so going to enjoy those my dear!!" He smiles widely as his hands run lightly over them. My heart skips a beat now as I see his fangs grow long and sharp.

His head moves slowly now to my shoulder as his hands fondle me. I am growing warmer and tingling now as I feel the breath from his mouth on the nape of my neck. Frozen cant move all I can do is moan NOOOOOOooo!! And his answer is "YESSSSSSSSs!!" THEN......................
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 06:48 PM   #2
Jezebel
Melana's Pudding Cup

Jezebel Level 2 (200+)Jezebel Level 2 (200+)Jezebel Level 2 (200+)

glargh!! O_______O
on the edge of my seat.
vampires, yummy
the way you kick and scream, kick and scream
Jezebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 10:06 AM   #3
Hellcat
At Rest

Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well you already know my thoughts as regards Vampyres Sindy... purrrrrrrrrrr great post
Old 04-06-2007, 07:17 PM   #4
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Crap!!

well sorry cant get any of my story to go thru. My apologys to everyone dont know whats wrong?? So frustrated now and wont write anymore at all here since they wont go through!
With broken glass
Old 04-07-2007, 09:26 AM   #5
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindyloo
well sorry cant get any of my story to go thru. My apologys to everyone dont know whats wrong?? So frustrated now and wont write anymore at all here since they wont go through!
Not sure I understand sindy? what do you mean? Can we help?
Old 04-08-2007, 10:37 AM   #6
sindyloo
Privileged Member

Part 2 I freaking hope??

"Owwww Nooooooo" I cried out in pain as his fangs sank deep into my flesh until they ended in my jugular! A strange throbbing filled my body then as he drank of my life blood. As he sucked his hands squeezed my large breasts kneading them as he drank! The pain of his bite faded away as he sucked my blood. I gazed in wide eyed wonder as I watched two thin streams of my blod trickle down my chest!

I truly expected everything to end for me then, but suddenly he lifted his head up! I watched as the crimson stained fangs retracted and noticed the lustful smile on his handsome face. "My hunger is appeased for now but another hunger grows in my loins for you now!!" Quickly and easily he striped us both, leaving me only in my garter belt and stockings. Hisblood covered mouth went to mine as he pressed against me! As his hands returned to my full stiff breasts, I could feel his large erection pressing into me....
With broken glass
Old 04-08-2007, 10:49 AM   #7
sindyloo
Privileged Member

YIPPEEE part 2 continued.........

Moving on its own my small soft hand fell to his engorged member and moved lightly along the lenght of it. It felt cold?? but smooth and throbbed with a life of its own!? As he forced his tongue into my stunned mouth I tasted cooper and knew it was from my blood. His strong hands went to my shoulders then and easily forced me to my knees in front of him. His large long prick looked massive this close to it! I trembled and shivered then as I waited my fate? Chuckling he said.......

"Gift me of your mouth Child!!" He grabbed my hair in one hand as my mouth fell open. tearsof shame and helplesness ran out my eyes as his cock passed my soft lips and into my warm wet mouth! "MMMffffffffff OOOmmmmmm gacggg!" He started to fuck his cold icy prick deep into my mouth going deeper with each stroke. I did my best lashing it and breathing thru my nose. It felt strange in my mouth cold icy and hard not like other men I have known!? "Awww Yes Dear! You must be my mate? and I will make it so!!"
With broken glass
Old 04-08-2007, 11:03 AM   #8
sindyloo
Privileged Member

And still last part for now!!

As he sawed in and out of my wide open mouth, drool spilled over my red lips and down my chin. After what seemed ages his cock swelled and started too twitch.? GOD NO!!! Hes going to come in my mouth!!!! But he pulled it out quickly and held it in front of my face. I watched blushing deep as his hole widened..."Oh dear one, like to see my come?? Well you will see and feel it on your face and on your large breasts as well!!"

I only saw the first spurt of his cum as it splattered on my nose and blinded me! I couldnt see the following jets as they coated my face in his thick cold seed and it felt strange as it landed on my heated tits. Strange his come smelledfaintly of death and wet dirt? He pushed the head back into my still open mouth and squeezed the last of his jism onto my tongue.

I stayed frozen on my knees crying and trembling as, he looked down at me laughing as he watched his white semen dripping from my chin and nipples in long strands! I was shocked to see that he was still hard?? Quickly he pulled me up and threw me face down onto a small altar! The chill of the marble made my breasts and nipples ache as he held me still with one hand on my back!

He slid the large head of his cock up and down my opening teasing me with the feel of it! "Ready my Love?? Next hole that I must have so you will be mine forever. Let us see how you like this????.............
With broken glass