Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-23-2006, 08:48 PM   #1
Joanna
token average person lol

Joanna Level 2 (200+)Joanna Level 2 (200+)Joanna Level 2 (200+)
Default When stars pay up

so when stars pay someone who accuses them of commiting a sex crime to drop the case.(Michael Jackson Kobie Bryant)

Does this make you think they are more likely guilty of the crime after all would they be willing to pay someone of who lied against them??
or does the fact the victim is willing to be paid off make you think that its more than likely the claim was false and they were hoping for a big pay off due to the star even though innocent wanting to avoid a possible false conviction?
Joanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 08:57 PM   #2
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

More than likely it's because there is some degree of guilt. That's just my opinion. Kobe was in the hotel room with "what's her name" and Michael did have kids, boys especially, stay at his place. So I think there is more likely guilt in most cases.

Much the same way I feel OJ was guilty of double murder, too much evidence pointing towards him, however, his attorney, Johnny Cochrane, turned the trial into a racial issue and that's why OJ was set free.

Speaking of stars/celebs, I'm hoping and praying that the Britney Spears tape hits the net sometime very soon. I wanna see Britney take it up the ass.
Old 11-24-2006, 05:03 AM   #3
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

It could be either, the victim fearing she won't be believed and takes the money or the celeb fearing bad publicity and paying off the frauds to get rid of them.

Sodo, that ain't Britney on that tape...
menace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 05:25 AM   #4
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodoman
More than likely it's because there is some degree of guilt. That's just my opinion. Kobe was in the hotel room with "what's her name" and Michael did have kids, boys especially, stay at his place. So I think there is more likely guilt in most cases.

Much the same way I feel OJ was guilty of double murder, too much evidence pointing towards him, however, his attorney, Johnny Cochrane, turned the trial into a racial issue and that's why OJ was set free.

Speaking of stars/celebs, I'm hoping and praying that the Britney Spears tape hits the net sometime very soon. I wanna see Britney take it up the ass.
Bugger, I deleted a link to that movie the other day.
Grm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 05:39 AM   #5
clan_hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by menace
It could be either, the victim fearing she won't be believed and takes the money or the celeb fearing bad publicity and paying off the frauds to get rid of them.

Sodo, that ain't Britney on that tape...

I dont think its the one that was posted here that he is on about, she split recently with her husband and he made a 45 minute tape of there honeymoon shagging, he has threatened to sell it for aroun 45 million dollars and she is thinking of just "leaking" it onto the web for nothing so his copy is worthless.

It has been in the news recently.

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf...20tape_1014217
Old 11-24-2006, 06:01 AM   #6
TheOpportunist

TheOpportunist has initial reputation
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by clan_hunter
...she is thinking of just "leaking" it onto the web for nothing so his copy is worthless.
Don't think much of her, but it would be fucking hilarious if she did that!
TheOpportunist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 06:10 AM   #7
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Clan Hunter is right, the vid I'm talking about has not hit the public market yet. I'm hoping it does very soon. Not a bad idea from Britney to make his copy worthless, I'd find that very funny as he really is not entitled to any of her money. However, he was a dumbass to sign a prenup that said she is entitled to any gifts that he has that are worth more than 6,000 dollars U.S. He will basically end up with nothing. ha,ha,ha He wants the kids and half her fortune, ha, that will not happen in this lifetime. Now he's going to top it all off by getting his ass kicked by wrestler John Cena on New Years Day on Monday Night Raw in Miami, FL.
Old 11-24-2006, 06:25 AM   #8
Joanna
token average person lol

Quote:

Now that without doubt comes under the heading of way more info than I ever asked for or needed LOL
Old 11-24-2006, 12:43 PM   #9
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanna
so when stars pay someone who accuses them of commiting a sex crime to drop the case.(Michael Jackson Kobie Bryant)

Does this make you think they are more likely guilty of the crime after all would they be willing to pay someone of who lied against them??
or does the fact the victim is willing to be paid off make you think that its more than likely the claim was false and they were hoping for a big pay off due to the star even though innocent wanting to avoid a possible false conviction?
There is a proverb here: ''If u see the smoke, there must be a fire''.
We cant know what really happend in this cases.But one thing is sure: something happend.
ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 12:46 PM   #10
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Joanna, I take it your not WILLING to give up your ass?
Old 11-28-2006, 01:47 AM   #11
Gentle

Gentle has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Gentle

If you look at how messed up the justice system is though
I dunno b/c I have little faith in court so it's risky being innocent but ya you can look guilty passing cash.
I don't know anything about these famous cases, sorry

peace
Old 11-30-2006, 12:24 PM   #12
Joanna
token average person lol

Quote:
Joanna, I take it your not WILLING to give up your ass?
hey you must have mind reading abilities