Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-27-2008, 09:10 PM   #1
TirithIre

TirithIre has initial reputation
Send a message via AIM to TirithIre Send a message via MSN to TirithIre
Default Taken through Blackmail ( Closed for RvplyMates)

The night brought with it many troubles for Raymond Woloshyn... he had been caught... and they both knew it. His wife knew that he had been bringing home more money then usual over the last few months... but truth be told, the money was worth it, to ignore such things. Even as he had been called late at night, she could tell by the way her husbands face paled, that something was desperatly wrong.

He left without so much as a word... it was already ten... and it was even later when he returned home. The fight had been kicked out of him, and she was explained the entire situation over the next few hours. Ray had embezzled more then a hundred thousand dollars from the company, and worse yet.. he had been caught.

She was told that she would have to go to his bosses office in the morning, to discuss her affiliation with the crime... that his boss, a man named Damian Maloy... wanted to see her. Even as her husband tried to apologize... he was like a whipped dog... no fight at all to him... no, now, she had best start to think of her own future.

What would happen if Damian chose to report this theft, to cause trouble? because he could, he had every right.... she had met him a few months before at a charity ball... he was a larger man but at the same time he was toned, strong as a brick.

Short black hair, and dark piercing blue eyes had enchanted, and though he was soft spoken, he always came across professionally, yet deadly serious. Smiling to himself though he could not help but count his lucky stars, Damian was going to use this situation to move into his secret desires to have her... he would have her, he would definatly use this, to blackmail her, so he would not help but smile as he planned things out, he usually slept in the office, and tonight, he would not be sleeping at all...

For her... it would be her darkest hour.
TirithIre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 09:26 PM   #2
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Lynn Woloshyn looked at her husband in horror as he explained where all that money had come from. She had turned a blind eye to it because there were so many things they truely needed and he just didn't seem to make enough money to cover all their every day expenses. Now his boss wanted to see her, why me, I didn't steal from him but as she thought about it she knew she should have questioned her husband instead of just going along with it.

She couldn't sleep all night she was that scared. She remembered working with this man at the charity ball, his deep blue eyes seemed to be undressing her all thought the hours they work together. He was professional enough but there was just something about him that scared her. She put on her old fasion dress that covered her legs and hid her bosum pretty well. A little lipstick is all she wore as she combed her long blond hair and saw her own frightened crystal blue eyes looking back at her.

Her husband drove her to the office as ordered by his boss and then went home. Lynn walked into his office building as he owned it and other buildings across the city and took the elevator up to his pent house apartment. Why they weren't meeting at his office one floor down was beyound her comprehenion but the doorman directed her there before he went off shift.
The elevator stopped and she stepped out into his living room and looked around into the dark room before her. Where was he?

"Hello"
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 09:40 PM   #3
TirithIre

The living room had only a few lights on... though even as he looked to her though he could not help but smile as he heard her coming in... he had been notified... but even as he walked out, she could see him smile as he walked out and looking to her calmly he motioned her over.

" Hello Mrs. Woloshyn, please, come in."

He turned without even waiting for her, though even as he looked back he saw her following, and as she walked in, she found herself in an office, the large black oak desk seeming to be rather ominous, though he went and sat down... he watched her.

" Please, come and sit down. I am sure we can discuss this as adults, your husband was assurative that you were blind to the infringement, I am simply trying to asertain that."

Though what she didn't see was he pushing a hidden button, the door closed silently behind her, locking silently even as he shook his head... he watched her silently...

" Perhaps... you may even keep yourself from jail time."

He commented calmly, though silently, within himself, he was quite enjoying the situation, and whether she liked it or not, she wasn't going anywhere!
Old 05-27-2008, 10:01 PM   #4
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

She had to hurry to keep up with the tall huge man. Her 5' 2" legs were no competition for his long stride. She hardly saw her surrending as she followed him but she knew she was walking through a living room of sorts.

When she saw that huge desk so imposing and him behind it, she tensed as he waved her on to sit down. He spoke of jail and that frightened her, how long would she be in jail. She sat down, the color drained from her face as he asked her if she knew about her husband stealing.

"No, I did not know but I should have questioned it. I just thought he was doing a good job and was getting bonuses for it"

His piercing eyes seemed to be looking deep into her soul. She dropped her eyes and looked down feeling like a child with her fingers in the cookie jar. It was quiet for a long while, so quiet that when he spoke she jumped.
Old 05-27-2008, 10:10 PM   #5
TirithIre

He waited... he wished to wait... to see her squirm, to dwell upon her own thoughts... and even as he saw her eyes drop, he knew that he would have her... yet he allowed the moments to drag on... he allowed the pleasures and delights to continue... though he finally shook his head in his own reverie, even as he watched her.

" If you do not do as I say, the minimum term for being an aquaintance to theft of this kind is ten years in jail."

His words were crisp, cool and hard as steel. Yet he looked to her as he saw her jump, he added in a much softer tone... he seeming to be trying to calm her in her darkest hour.

" I am a simple man, and do not enjoy doing anything that would cause pain to families, but in this case, the fact that your husband stole such a vast amount of money leads me to believe that you were involved."

He made sense, logic told of such money would have an aquaintance to the crime, though of course he did have the proof in the companies records, he added finally, seeming to come to a decision... though she didn't know it herself. Instead of saying anything more, he stood, and moving much more quickly around the desk, she saw him step, towering over her, before his hand snapped out, entwining firmly into her hair, wrenching it upwards as he looked to her with obvious lust in his eyes.

" Now, we can do this one of three ways. You can be a good little bitch and I won't hurt you, you can fight, in which case you may be hurt somewhat, or I may just report your husband, and you will lose everything. Surely you don't want to hurt your family do you? Your husband assured me that you would behave."

He remarked cooly, watching her with those dark blue eyes, though they drifted downwards... watching her body, her chest forced to arch and her body heaving with the fear... he could break her like a twig... and she knew it somehow within herself, yet whether she could barter on terms, that was still to be found out.
Old 05-27-2008, 10:25 PM   #6
rvplymates
Banned

She never saw a huge man like him move so fast but there he was before her and she was looking up when he grabbed her hair and pulled her to her feet. Her hands went up trying to get a grasp of her own hair to somehow stop the pain. He told her something that she just had a hard time wrapping her mind around. He wanted her, like a man wanted a woman and he even gave her choices to be hurt in the process or not or to go to jail. What shocked her most is his comment that her husband had told him she would cooperate. She couldn't believe he would sell her to his boss to save his skin.

The hand in her hair moved quickly to grab her hands and hold them up as his other hand roamed over her body..........
Old 05-28-2008, 10:37 PM   #7
TirithIre

" Do you feel that you are in control of the situation hmm? that somehow, you have any control over what I do?"

He sounded bemused, that such a ridiculous idea was as silly as it sounded, even as he looked to her though he could see her ass beneath the panties... before she felt him taking a firm hold of the panties... though he pulled them tightly between her legs he growled to her easily.

" You are not in control of anything you stupid bitch, your going to be a good little whore, or I may just tie you here and let my dog at you."

He growled darkly, even as he finally pulled her panties down... though he shook his head even as he watched her.

" Your not going anywhere... look at that ass..." Though she felt his hand dragging along the insides of her thighs, he finally pressed his hand firmly against her pussy, his thumb rubbing her clit even as he watched her, seeing the way that her body shuddered despite herself.

" Ah ah ah, look at this... your already wet, so I AM right about you being a slutty little whore... you know your husband always complains about your unwillingness to fuck... though apparently, you have a very talented mouth." He humiliated her, even as she could feel him rubbing her clit, forcing pleasure to course through her body!
Old 05-28-2008, 11:16 PM   #8
rvplymates
Banned

She gasped as he pulled her panties tightly between her legs. She felt the material bite into her pussy strangely exciting her as he made his point that she was not in control here as if she did not know that. .

" You are not in control of anything you stupid bitch, your going to be a good little whore, or I may just tie you here and let my dog at you."

She was stunned by his words, would he really let his dog fuck her, she thought about that for a moment and decided he would, maybe she should start cooperating with him, he seemed to know things that she had no idea about. She felt him pull her panties down and her him tell her she was not going anywhere. He remarked about her ass and she was afraid he was going to thrust his fingers in there. She was actually relieved as he pressed his hand against her sex and rubbed her clit with his thumb.

She couldn’t believe she was feeling excited by his touch, she even groaned as he stimulated her. She even shuttered a bit and then felt shame as he told her she was already wet. She pressed her face into the desk as he told her that Ray complained about her not wanting to have sex but that she had a talented mouth. How could her husband tell anyone that especially his boss? Her humiliation was complete as he rubbed her clit making her feel pleasure that she did not want too. Soon she was groaning loudly as he continued to explore her pussy making her need his cock with slow deliverance.
Old 05-29-2008, 07:12 AM   #9
TirithIre

He laughed to himself when she moaned like the little wanton bitch that she was... and even as he rubbed her clit, he could feel how wet she was getting, though he shook his head easily. " Oh no you whore, your not getting my cock just yet."

He smirking, knowing silently that was what she had been thinking about, though he chuckled as he felt her trembling beneath him... he nodded though and even as he pulled his fingers back he rammed two of them harshly into her pussy, twisting them and scraping her g-spot as he looked to her.

" Oh yes, I would definatly let my dog have you, he's a good two hundred pound rottweiler... surely you don't want that do you, so your going to be a good little bitch and spread your legs, otherwise, I may just have to."

He watched her, though even as he knew she'd comply, it better to suffer this then have a dog fuck her, though Damian moved his thumb up and before she really understood what he was doing he angled his hand downwards, allowing his fingers to easily excite her g-spot, but even worse, he jammed his thumb into her tiny ass!

" That's a good little whore, take my thumb up your ass. You have nowhere to go, and i'll be damned if that snivvelling husband of yours ever touches this again." He puncutating this with a jerking of his fingers inside her pussy, and grinning, he felt her hot little cunt contracting reflexivly around his oh so hard cock!
Old 05-29-2008, 10:58 AM   #10
rvplymates
Banned

“Oh no you whore, your not getting my cock just yet."

Lynn did not know where that came from but couldn’t respond as she was deep in the throngs of a climax that shook her body and made her feel shame at the same time. When he took away his hand she breathed a sigh of relief thinking he was done with her at last. She howled as fingers went into her channel, twisting until he found a spot she didn’t know even existed and she went wild. Her body had a will of its own as it rammed against his hand and she screamed in abandonment not caring what he said to her. Even the dog thing was of no importance as she opened her legs wider wanting more and more of this wild sensation. Her groans were punctuated with screams as he worked on her, only a faint thought snuck through to her mind, what is he doing to me.

The thumb was a shock but even that seem to ease the excitement as she began to fuck her ass on his thumb. She soon found though that what he was doing to her channel was all consuming as she came over and over again on a wild ride that seemed to have no ending as she screamed, moaned, groaned and even growl. He even encouraged her to take his thumb and so she did pushing back and filling her ass with the whole of it. She was panting like a bitch in heat and could not stop it even if she wanted to.

He told her she had no where to go as he let go of her hair and hands, she grabbed the sides of the desks so she would have something to dig her nails into as he rode her mercilessly. It penetrated her mind that he was not going ever let her go back to her husband and right now she did not want to. She wanted what he was doing to her for now and soon she could not help but scream out, “PLEASE, FUCK ME”. The words that would usually shame her now were her life line to quench her need.
Old 06-01-2008, 07:43 PM   #11
TirithIre

He smirked when she willingly pushed herself back at him... and even as he saw her clinging to the desk and willingly push herself back at him, he could not help but grin as he thrust his fingers into her holes... giving her the riding of her life, though he himself smirked as he finally pulled his fingers out of her holes... he shook his head even as he gave a sharp hard smack to her ass cheeck, seeing the flesh bounce from the harsh force only excited him further, as he stepped back.

" What did I say you stupid slut? look at you."

He growled... smiling he could not help but smile as he watched her body shaking in her shame... he stepped back as he growled to her... his own cock throbbing as he pulled back and she could see him undressing, though he looked to her, his eyes seeming to bore into hers as he considered his words for a moment... was she a slut? of course she was, she had been doing everything she claimed she never would have, and he knew she would do more. Even as he groaned though he smiled as he watched her trying to control herself, knowing at the same time it would be oh so difficult to control herself! His words came sharply, more for effect then any sort of threat, though she had already learnt that every command was a threat, every working inside her... of her, was a threat of some kind!

" Now, shut the fuck up and get your clothes off you stupid bitch."

He hissed, shaking his head he could not help but smile as he pulled his own pants off, his hard cock was poised and jutting out, pointing directly at her like a loaded gun... his cock throbbed even as he thrust up into her though he could not help but pant in desire as he shook his head though he could not help but smile... his body was ready, and he knew that she was ready... would she willingly strip, or try and regain some composure when she had just been so lost to the delightful pleasure!

Last edited by TirithIre; 06-01-2008 at 08:44 PM.
Old 06-15-2008, 07:55 PM   #12
TirithIre

He looked up to her, his softened cock hanging easily between his legs, though he looked as if he was thinking... considering, though he shrugged. " I cannot say for sure just yet. For now, relax and consider your position."

He seemed unaware that he was indeed leering at her, though it was his 'right' in this situation, he could look at her all he wanted, and she had to deal with her own shame in that she had enjoyed what indeed he had done to her! Though his words rang true... he had not done any permanent damage to her now stretched anus... he was considering sending her home with a buttplug in her ass, forcing her to show her own husband what his boss had done to his wife, that she had never willingly allowed him to partake in... and perhaps... perhaps, he would make her tell her husband how much she had cum with a cock up her tight ass!
Old 06-15-2008, 10:12 PM   #13
rvplymates
Banned

As Lynn sat there feeling shame at enjoying what he had done to her, she watched his face and shivered. It was like she could tell he was thinking of worse things to do to her. Strangely she hated her husband now for getting her into this situation and not owning up to what he had done. Why was she paying for what he had done. She had it in her mind to wait for her husband to fall asleep tonight and then she would run as far away from this animal as she could get. She had money of her own after all and could get away.
Old 06-17-2008, 08:57 PM   #14
TirithIre

He looked to her for a moment, though he shook his head he smiled slightly. " Get yourself dressed Lynn, I have arranged for your afternoon to be spent at a spa. your appointment is in another hour, and my limo will take you."

He smiled to himself... and even as he looked to her her though he could not help but smile as he sat down calmly... he flicked through a planner, before he again looked up to her. " Simply because you are in this situation, does not mean that you should be ruined for life... consider that you can still move beyond this and look back at what you will have learnt not only about your husband, but also about yourself."

He was paying for her to go out and be pampered... after just filling her ass with his cum... he was sure she considered it surreal!
Old 06-17-2008, 09:11 PM   #15
rvplymates
Banned

I could not believe my ears, he was sending me to a spa of all things after raping my ass and telling me that this thing should not ruin me. Was he kidding me, I already felt ruined in more ways then one. I looked at him and asked, "Do you have a bathroom where I may wash before you send me out in public to be gawked at. I really don't want to go there. You have marked up my body so that I would feel embrassed for anyone to see my neck. I have never been to a spa and I do not know how much of your body they see and my breasts still bare the marks of your teeth. I really would prefer to go home". She stared at him hoping she would have her own way.
Old 06-17-2008, 09:23 PM   #16
TirithIre

He looked to her and smiled slightly, though it was an almost incredible thing that it was so... unreadable. " There is a washroom through that door, but you are going Lynn, this is not up for debate." He replied easily... smiling slightly though he shrugged... he didn't seem to care what she wanted... though he added.

" You are going to be given a pedicure, a manicure, as well as a full body massage... the therapist is a personal friend of mine so there really is no need for such hostilities." He replied easily... though he watched her he could not help but sigh as he leant back in his chair... she seeing his cock already erecting itself as he watched her.
Old 07-08-2008, 11:36 PM   #17
TirithIre

I could see it in your eyes... it was truly incredible... to hold a woman so utterly in control... and see the lust in their eyes... to remember, when you had hated me so much, because I had forced you to fuck me... and yet, look at you now. Your strong legs seem to naturally wrap around my hips... pulling... trying to get me deeper. my cock seems to be pulling... throbbing... exciting as it plunges into the depths of your hot tight ass.

Yet it is utterly amazing... the look. It strikes me to my very core, and yet I can see the flush to your chest, the way your heaving tits seem to try so unsuccessfully to stay in one place but instead bounce with every powerful, rough and yet exciting thrust. Here... now, within your ass... I can see the lust, your nipples seem to be so hard... and yet as I look into your eyes I burn with excitement, lust and a feeling of power, three of the most powerful things for a man to have... and yet I want even more.

So it is that you see... and even feel my hand leaving your hair, knowing you won't lower your head now that you have a front row view, I smirk to myself slyly as I take one of your hands and move it to your bouncing tit, though I seem to not speak words, words are not needed for this, my power over you seems to be growing, twisting what had once been horrible into the most powerfully erotic fucking and pleasuring of your life!
Old 07-09-2008, 10:35 PM   #18
rvplymates
Banned

Sweat was pouring off my body as you continued to move the handle of the whip faster as you thrust quicker into my ass. I look at you and think I see a smirk but when I look at you again it is not there. I never felt so controlled before. I never enjoyed sex before and now you were giving me unbelieveable passion that I did not want t end and I believed you could see it in my eyes.

I threw my head back over and over as the pleasure rose and ebbed with with each climax. I watched everything you were doing to me and then your hand left my hair but I was going to watch what was happening to me. When your hand went over mine and you moved it to my breast, I knew what you wanted and I squeezed my breast and moaned. You liked it and continued to pound into my ass with your cock as you moved the handle harder into my pussy. Your hand went over mine as you sqeezed it and showed me how to roll my own nipples. By now I was panting from all that was happening to me and I continued to roll my nipple as my other hand went to my other breast.
Old 07-09-2008, 10:44 PM   #19
TirithIre

I smirked to myself as I saw you lose yourself to the pleasure... to what I was giving you... your pussy was so open, it gaped around the handle of the whip, the criss crossing leather stimulated your pussy... and even as I growled slightly, I arched my back, you are able to see the sheen of sweat covering my own chest as I thrust harder and harder into your ass, though I look down to see both your hands playing with your breasts... and the only thing I can think of to say is...

" Harder."

I want to see you scream, to see just how good I make you feel, see how far you will go just to comply now... my cock is throbbing within your ass, but even if the pace is rough, I am taking my time, hard, timed thrusts split your ass into oblivion, the sensations only getting worse, spreading from your pussy into the rest of your body!
Old 07-10-2008, 05:19 PM   #20
TirithIre

*love bump*