Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-23-2006, 05:07 AM   #1
clan_hunter

Default For gal4, giselleq12, toromieda, cindyq11 or who ever you want to call yourself

Quote :

yeah, right.

You sure the hell, did not defend me either.

In the interest of the integrity of this site, I will no more post to it.

It is fucking dead, anyhow.

Should change your name to Persian Girl Hunter.

Oh, Pleassssseeeee!!!

Make any damn reply you want.

Reject. Bwahhahhha

"Bought over from another site as the thread was locked"

Hang on a minute since when did i have to defend you?.

Are you not big enough to stand on your on two feet?

I have never blasted you, so what if PG ripped into you, she ripped into alot of people.

Its fucking sad, you go and give my user name negative rep just to spite me before the board went down, yeah i had a mod review why i was given negative rep on some of my posts that were non insulting or provoking, creating a username Toromieda just to go around giving shit rep, yeah its a known fact you did it to alot of members not just me, that's low.

To be honest you are going down in my opinion , going around insulting people on other board's,

What were you hoping i would never see it?

See that sort of shit i would expect of someone 'like you know who' but at least she takes the fight to you, not hides it on another board, what's the matter, you know i post mainly here, i am here, so have a go at me here not elsewhere.

When people have blasted you reference your real idenity, i never joined in, it was each to there own and i respected the real fact behind your usernames and what you were doing, i never attacked you because of it why you do it, its your choice and i had no issues with it.

That's why i did not blast you, I have no issues with people that wanted to be the other sex either in real life or online for that matter.

Yeah i never defended you but i never directly attacked you either, you have on me the last couple of days, if you have issues with PG take them out with PG

Anyway back to my point in response to your last post on fuck hideout it was not my fight to defend you it was yours, your old enough to look after yourself.

Are you now going to be anti every member that does not defend you???? Grow up and act like the adult you claim to be.

Up to now Gal i thought better of you, but this sort of shit is no better than 'her' post's.

Last edited by clan_hunter; 11-23-2006 at 05:51 AM.
Old 11-23-2006, 08:36 AM   #2
Son_of_Herb

Son_of_Herb has initial reputation

Hey, Klang_Gunter,

Chill out and Shut the fuck up.

Might add, this is typical.

Nyaha hahha
Son_of_Herb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 10:09 AM   #3
PravusLibertum

PravusLibertum has initial reputation

EDIT:

Well, I re-read Clan Hunters' post, I was completely wrong.

My own fault.

Original post:

"I just have to say something, and it IS my place to because you're airing your issues on a public forum, so I can say what I want.

Gal4, perhaps you are not whom you say you are, perhaps you are. If the latter applies to you, I have to say that from the past few months of lurking (without the balls to register) I have noticed you to be the most wonderfully deranged woman I've ever seen. I've never skipped over a post of yours because I am just enthralled by your angry yet submissive personality.

To use the term 'nuts' is a little cliche by now, but it's the best word I can find to describe you. You're just great. If the former applies to you, then I suppose you're just 90% of the Internet who masquerade as someone else for fear of people not liking the person they really are.

I have much to say about PG, but I'll bite my tongue, or just sit on my hands. That's all I wanted to add to the thread."

Last edited by PravusLibertum; 11-23-2006 at 10:42 AM.
PravusLibertum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 11:32 AM   #4
Smell_My_Pussy

Smell_My_Pussy is infamous around these partsSmell_My_Pussy is infamous around these parts

This is unfucking believable.
Smell_My_Pussy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 12:03 PM   #5
Son_of_Herb

Quote:
Originally Posted by clan_hunter
Quote :

yeah, right.

You sure the hell, did not defend me either.

In the interest of the integrity of this site, I will no more post to it.

It is fucking dead, anyhow.

Should change your name to Persian Girl Hunter.

Oh, Pleassssseeeee!!!

Make any damn reply you want.

Reject. Bwahhahhha

"Bought over from another site as the thread was locked"

Hang on a minute since when did i have to defend you?.

Are you not big enough to stand on your on two feet?

I have never blasted you, so what if PG ripped into you, she ripped into alot of people.

Its fucking sad, you go and give my user name negative rep just to spite me before the board went down, yeah i had a mod review why i was given negative rep on some of my posts that were non insulting or provoking, creating a username Toromieda just to go around giving shit rep, yeah its a known fact you did it to alot of members not just me, that's low.

To be honest you are going down in my opinion , going around insulting people on other board's,

What were you hoping i would never see it?

See that sort of shit i would expect of someone 'like you know who' but at least she takes the fight to you, not hides it on another board, what's the matter, you know i post mainly here, i am here, so have a go at me here not elsewhere.

When people have blasted you reference your real idenity, i never joined in, it was each to there own and i respected the real fact behind your usernames and what you were doing, i never attacked you because of it why you do it, its your choice and i had no issues with it.

That's why i did not blast you, I have no issues with people that wanted to be the other sex either in real life or online for that matter.

Yeah i never defended you but i never directly attacked you either, you have on me the last couple of days, if you have issues with PG take them out with PG

Anyway back to my point in response to your last post on fuck hideout it was not my fight to defend you it was yours, your old enough to look after yourself.

Are you now going to be anti every member that does not defend you???? Grow up and act like the adult you claim to be.

Up to now Gal i thought better of you, but this sort of shit is no better than 'her' post's.

Yeah, didn't you fuck Ron Jeremy?
Old 11-28-2006, 03:46 AM   #6
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well good stuff people loving it!! What is the difference between lurking and changing your freaking identity all the time?? Help me out here since I am new a Gal and stupid okay??

Oh and my fraking opinion Persian girl is okay by me as she has the balls to say what is on her mind instead of being whimps and beating around the bush. Like lots of people tend to do!

And all the rest of you are fun as hell love all of your comments and love being here at the board! It is a lot of fun keeping track of people here. Thanks for the entertainment folks!!!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 10:26 AM   #7
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I like people who are honest and don't worry what other people think of them, or what they say. But being deliberately cruel is something I would never be and I'm afraid PG was, more and more in recent times.
Grm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 11:25 AM   #8
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Sorry didnt know that Grm and thanks for letting me know that!!

Dont know why people just cant have fun here and not hurt each other.
Old 11-28-2006, 12:32 PM   #9
Son_of_Herb

What is the point? if there is no hurt?

What a question! On a Rape Board?

The main purpose of rape, including its fantasy is the humiliation, and hurt of the victim. Else, why bother.

There is an intense sadistic pleasure in seeing some one totally destroyed.
Love it.

And since I am so damn masochistic, beat me, beat me.

Yeah, I am sick, I love being abused.

Thanks.
Old 11-28-2006, 01:00 PM   #10
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son_of_Herb

And since I am so damn masochistic, beat me, beat me.

Yeah, I am sick, I love being abused.

Thanks.
Son, i would love to hit u.
But if u r -as u say- a masochistic, then
ts ts ts.I will not.
ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 04:01 PM   #11
Rheostatic
Rape Board Chancellor

Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)Rheostatic Level 7 (700+)

Hmmm, starting to wonder if maybe Gal4 and Spaulding are not the same person.
Old 01-25-2007, 02:25 AM   #12
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rheostatic
Hmmm, starting to wonder if maybe Gal4 and Spaulding are not the same person.
Cheap and totally un-creative. But in line with your intellectual limitations.

Be careful crossing the street.
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 02:55 AM   #13
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Holly Crap! Gal is Back! LOL
Old 01-25-2007, 08:49 AM   #14
clan_hunter

HA HA HA, She's back
Old 01-25-2007, 08:50 AM   #15
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude
Holly Crap! Gal is Back! LOL
What, you thought she left? Suckerrr!
menace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 01:21 PM   #16
sindyloo
Privileged Member

Bumping this back up again. purpose to show what when on back then isnt that much different from now.

Notice all of the identitys of Gal4 in this short section! fun stuff