Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-22-2006, 08:36 AM   #1
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Death

Are you affraid of death ?
What are the most important things you want to get done before you pass away ?
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 12:32 PM   #2
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I don't fear death, faced it too many times to be afraid. As to what I want to get done before I die, world conquest is at the top of my list!
Old 07-22-2006, 10:12 PM   #3
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysnale
Are you affraid of death ?
What are the most important things you want to get done before you pass away ?
Want to eat as many cocks and pussy before I turn forty. And even some more after that.
Everybody says they don't fear death, but they do.

When I was little, I feared going to sleep, for I feared I would never wake up.

My sister used to hold my head under water in the bath tub. One time I guess I drank too much water and passed out. Some time later, woke up. She says she won't do that no more, good, I said, because when I do it, you will be dead.

I see death probably more than anybody 'cept an undertaker.

Don't mess with death, for it will get ya.

Anybody remember watching the movie, "Children shouldn't Play with Dead Things"? Oh, about a bunch of spoled, rich teens who go out on the graduation party out to an island with an old French Voo Doo manual, and they began irreverntly shouting phrases in the book, and they inadvertently wake up the dead, and paid the price with their lives.

Yeah, dumb fuckers.

...but one day, I will go to sleep and never wake up.

..good night Miss Calabash.
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 04:23 AM   #4
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude
I don't fear death, faced it too many times to be afraid. As to what I want to get done before I die, world conquest is at the top of my list!
Face it too many times ? Whow.
I never faced it. Ho yeah maybe when I got really sick from ashtma I suppose I knew death was close....Anyway let's be honest, it scares me...
World conquest...sounds good...but word conquest is even better...having a book published....what a thrill...
Old 07-23-2006, 04:26 AM   #5
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

Quote:
Originally Posted by gal4
Want to eat as many cocks and pussy before I turn forty. And even some more after that.
Everybody says they don't fear death, but they do.

When I was little, I feared going to sleep, for I feared I would never wake up.

My sister used to hold my head under water in the bath tub. One time I guess I drank too much water and passed out. Some time later, woke up. She says she won't do that no more, good, I said, because when I do it, you will be dead.

I see death probably more than anybody 'cept an undertaker.

Don't mess with death, for it will get ya.

Anybody remember watching the movie, "Children shouldn't Play with Dead Things"? Oh, about a bunch of spoled, rich teens who go out on the graduation party out to an island with an old French Voo Doo manual, and they began irreverntly shouting phrases in the book, and they inadvertently wake up the dead, and paid the price with their lives.

Yeah, dumb fuckers.

...but one day, I will go to sleep and never wake up.

..good night Miss Calabash.
Neevr seen that movie. But it reminds me of another movie about death called 'Final Destination'. You know that guy about to board an airplane with his high scholl class, he sees the planes blowing up in his mind, he manages to get everyone out the plane and the plane blows up ...and afterwards death is after them because they screwed up Death original design...they all die one by one in strange ways.....I liked that one.....but the second is even better...the third sucks.....
Old 07-23-2006, 05:13 AM   #6
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Face it too many times ? Whow.
I never faced it. Ho yeah maybe when I got really sick from ashtma I suppose I knew death was close....Anyway let's be honest, it scares me...
World conquest...sounds good...but word conquest is even better...having a book published....what a thrill...
Having my first book published was wild. Now with my fourth book scheduled to be published my reaction is job done, now on to next project. Course having a book pubished isn't as wild as being caught in a lightning storm or being thrown by hundred mile an hour winds. And nothing will be as wild as when I rule the world!!!!
Old 07-23-2006, 06:24 AM   #7
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You never know whats in store. As some of you may know, just over 12 months ago I had a stroke caused by a burst blood vessel in my brain, I was 55. As I lay floundering on the floor like a stranded fish, I thought I was dying. As you get older, death becomes more likely, you begin to think about it more. I have met old people in their 90s,one was as spritely as 40 yearold, another was bent double, blind and almost deaf. Non of them feared death, some welcomed it. I think the closer you come to it or the nearer you have been to it the less you fear it. After all ounce we are dead there is nothing, so nothing to fear. For all those who have glimpsed it the important thing is to,

enjoy every gold sunrise,
enjoy every red sunset,
enjoy every smile,
enjoy every touch,
and most of all every kiss.

enjoying life
Grm
Grm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 08:37 AM   #8
clan_hunter

i suspose as young as i am now i fear death because if i died now i would really feel ripped off, i have a good 40+ years left in me and i would like every one please, like buying a new car that blows its engine, you would be fucked off it died after a few months and want your money back or a replacement.
Old 07-23-2006, 12:02 PM   #9
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

Quote:
Having my first book published was wild. Now with my fourth book scheduled to be published my reaction is job done, now on to next project. Course having a book pubished isn't as wild as being caught in a lightning storm or being thrown by hundred mile an hour winds. And nothing will be as wild as when I rule the world!!!!
Man, I'll never understand how you can write 500 pages. That's impressive to me. That's the lenght for a novel right ? The longuest stuff I wrote was 80 pages. Maybe that's why I get turned down by every publishers...

Last edited by shysnale; 07-23-2006 at 12:19 PM.
Old 07-23-2006, 12:14 PM   #10
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grm
You never know whats in store. As some of you may know, just over 12 months ago I had a stroke caused by a burst blood vessel in my brain, I was 55. As I lay floundering on the floor like a stranded fish, I thought I was dying. As you get older, death becomes more likely, you begin to think about it more. I have met old people in their 90s,one was as spritely as 40 yearold, another was bent double, blind and almost deaf. Non of them feared death, some welcomed it. I think the closer you come to it or the nearer you have been to it the less you fear it. After all ounce we are dead there is nothing, so nothing to fear. For all those who have glimpsed it the important thing is to,

enjoy every gold sunrise,
enjoy every red sunset,
enjoy every smile,
enjoy every touch,
and most of all every kiss.

enjoying life
Grm
Whow. I guess last year was not a good one for you.
I think the fear of death also has something to do with how you deal with your demons. Many people think it is better to keep the demons down, but I think you have to face them. If you exorcised your demons by the time you reach 70, death is probably less scary to you because you overcame your fears, and the great mysteries that kept you going forward as a youngster have become clear so you feel like there's nothing more to expect from this life and you can go in peace.

Perhaps the fear of death also has something to do with reincarnation whether if you believe in that or not. People who are truly convinced that death is not the end may not fear it, or maybe it's the other way around, they fear it more because they know they're heading to new troubles in another life......but also new pleasures.....new sweet rape dreams...
Old 07-25-2006, 05:17 PM   #11
Ilikeithard

Default Death....

I've thought about it more and more as I get older, but dont let it consume my thoughts.
Old 07-25-2006, 05:20 PM   #12
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

Quote:
Man, I'll never understand how you can write 500 pages. That's impressive to me. That's the lenght for a novel right ? The longuest stuff I wrote was 80 pages. Maybe that's why I get turned down by every publishers...
My current novels are a couple of hundred pages long. They'r e-books so they come in at between 45,000 and 50,000 words. It takes a lot of work to get that much written, edited and published though. And getting published is a pain in the ass it took me twelve years from first submission to first book being published!
Old 07-25-2006, 08:16 PM   #13
subgirl
super nerd milf

subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
i am a not afraid. you well be you well be.
i face death before i meet the devil in humen form tina
subgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 08:19 PM   #14
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

You hang around with Yoda too much subby!
Old 07-25-2006, 08:20 PM   #15
subgirl
super nerd milf

subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default lol

hahahahahaha hahaahahah hahahaha hahahahah hahahaha
subgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 08:38 PM   #16
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

Wink

Mmmm, laugh she does!
Old 07-26-2006, 10:10 AM   #17
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

Quote:
My current novels are a couple of hundred pages long. They'r e-books so they come in at between 45,000 and 50,000 words. It takes a lot of work to get that much written, edited and published though. And getting published is a pain in the ass it took me twelve years from first submission to first book being published!
I don't know about you but I used to call a French teacher to check out my grammar and spelling before I sent my stuff to publishing companies. She did a great job be was expansive. Today I try to do the job myself. Sometimes I wonder if it is really so important. I mean the first thing publishers are worried about is the selling potential of the story, and I suppose they get people correct your grammar before they publish you anyway......but... I don't know....
I have my authors rights protected anyway. It costs me 50$ for 4 years. It is funny to notice how some ideas can fluently pour out from your mind to the keyboard, just like if the words would flow, and some other ideas that seemed great at start can become a real struggle to achieve.
Old 07-26-2006, 12:19 PM   #18
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

I do all my editing, spell checking and proof reading myself. Gotten pretty good at it oven the years, thouhg I hate doing it. One good thing about the US is everything you write is automatically copyrighted from when you write it till even after you're dead. Saves you money and time. Also I've found that often the ideas you have to work the hardest to bring into the written word come out the best.
Old 07-27-2006, 02:01 PM   #19
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

Quote:
I do all my editing, spell checking and proof reading myself. Gotten pretty good at it oven the years, thouhg I hate doing it. One good thing about the US is everything you write is automatically copyrighted from when you write it till even after you're dead. Saves you money and time. Also I've found that often the ideas you have to work the hardest to bring into the written word come out the best.
You're probably talking about your rights after you're published.
But then it's the same here. Once someone has published you....the text becomes yours and no one can steal it. But I was worried about protecting the text before it is published, you know ?

It is interesting you say the more you work for an idea to come out the best it becomes. Sometimes I feel like the more I'm trying to write in style the more I get trapped in complicated and boring stuff. One day I tried something : I thought let's write a very short story (12 pages) in just one shot. It took me an hour, and guess what, it has become one of my favorite. It's called 'Little Mary', it's about a little girl in WW2. I guess we all work differently....the sad thing is that we'll never make a living with our writing...I don't know for you but here you just got 8 to 10% on every book sold....unless you are Stephen King...you still have to go to work every morning.....
Old 07-27-2006, 02:38 PM   #20
persiangurl

Quote:
You're probably talking about your rights after you're published.
But then it's the same here. Once someone has published you....the text becomes yours and no one can steal it. But I was worried about protecting the text before it is published, you know ?

It is interesting you say the more you work for an idea to come out the best it becomes. Sometimes I feel like the more I'm trying to write in style the more I get trapped in complicated and boring stuff. One day I tried something : I thought let's write a very short story (12 pages) in just one shot. It took me an hour, and guess what, it has become one of my favorite. It's called 'Little Mary', it's about a little girl in WW2. I guess we all work differently....the sad thing is that we'll never make a living with our writing...I don't know for you but here you just got 8 to 10% on every book sold....unless you are Stephen King...you still have to go to work every morning.....

i can barely stay awake through one of your paragraphs, and you expect people to be interested in ur 12 pages?

its not that "we'll" never make a living, "youll" never make a living at writing

stick to your day job kid