Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-02-2009, 02:38 PM   #1
alg9
Privileged Member

alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Popstar (one female)

Backstage, a few hours before the concert starts. I have no desire to listen to this music, my intentions are more sinister. Raping the performer. She is the latest in a long line of borderline talented, but very hot singers. All just barely above teh line of jailbait. In a few months, she'll be replaced by the next piece of masturbation material. I exit the closet from where I have just stuffed teh body of a security guard, subtly stashing the knife in my waistband. With his pass, hat and jacket, I move easily through the concert hall.

I had been here before, memorizing the passageways. I know that she keeps her dressing room far away from all others. Likes her privacy, she says. Tonight, that will work against her. I stop at her door, and push it open, entering the room. Eyeing my prize, sitting half naked in front of a mirror.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
alg9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 10:31 PM   #2
nikigirl
Privileged Member

nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to nikigirl

Niki, a highly talented singer and a forthcoming popstar..... 20 yrs, 5'6 34 26 32, long hairs,

I was very happy today, as the day I was waiting has finally come. It was the final performance and three of around 20 girls were to be selected for a new music album. I knew I was one of the favourites to have my place in that top 3 spot. I worked really hard, not only in singing but in dancing also. I took care of my body at best. I worked out for 1 hour a day to increase my stamina so that I can dance for hours on stage.

I came very early to the concert hall. I knew my number was last but I started preparing for it. I organized everything and asked my assistant to leave for the other arrangements and also asked him to come to me only when my turn comes. I was just sitting alone, doing some make up, wearing a shiny short skirt above knees and one top.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sexysenorita-l.jpg (47.1 KB, 79 views)

Last edited by nikigirl; 06-03-2009 at 10:57 PM.
nikigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 01:15 PM   #3
alg9
Privileged Member

alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You don't notice me as I stand silently in the doorway. Instead you keep looking in the mirror, putting the finishing touches on your makeup. From my position I can stare at your ass, and front from the reflection in the mirror. I watch for a few minutes, my hand in my pocket fingering the edges of the mask I brought, deciding whether to slip it on. No, I want her to know exactly who did it to her, and still never be able to report it for fear of destroying her career.

Moving slowly, I unzip my pants, and start to stroke myself. My eyes continue to rake up and down your body, knowing that thousands would kill to be where I am standing. I groan loudly, accidently, finally making my presence known.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 06-04-2009, 10:24 PM   #4
nikigirl
Privileged Member

nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I am busy in doing my make up. I complete the make up, even though the costume demands heavy make up, I feel proud that I dont need that heavy make up as my natural skin glisters enough to shine on stage.

After a while I hear a weired sound at my back and I suddenly turn back to see you stroking your dick. I couldnt gaze what was happening in the first instance but then, I realized that you might be a weired or a perverted fan of mine who came here by his luck, because no security guard ever does such an act.

I ask, who are you? Do u know you are disturbing me? I am shocked to see a man like this but I immediately want to forget this and concentrate on my work. Please leave away from here or else u will be in big trouble....
Old 06-06-2009, 03:50 PM   #5
alg9
Privileged Member

I mentally kick myself as you whirl towards me. Stupid to have groaned so loudly and alerted you to my presence. I had wanted to announce myself by placing the knife at your throat. Tensing, ready to spring across the room to stifle your screams, I am surprised by your reaction. To calmly tell me to leave. Like that would get the reaction you desired. Instead I walk slowly into the room kicking the door shut behind me. My hand slides behind my back pulling out the knife. A long serrated blade, the blood of the guard still visible on it.

"You make a sound that I don't like, and people discover your body here." My tongue runs over my lips, "Now turn around and face the mirror."
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 06-07-2009, 10:27 PM   #6
nikigirl
Privileged Member

I thought you will leave the room. Instead, u closed and locked the door and showed me the knife which has blood on it and I immediately realise that you must have killed some guard and worn his clothes. I can sense that you must be a seasoned criminal.

I hear your order, turn and face the mirror, I dont follow it and I say, look, dont disturb me, I have money that I can give you, take it and go away please... tonight is the most important night for me in my career, dont spoil it please, I move to a table, open the purse, take out all the money and forward my hand towards you.... take it and leave me please.....
Old 06-09-2009, 08:52 PM   #7
alg9
Privileged Member

I simply stand unmoving as you wander around the room running your mouth. Begging me to take your money and leave. Maybe I will take the money, but it isn't what I came here for. No, and it should be obvious to you from the way my eyes never leave your body what I truly wanted. But when you foolishly come close enough to me, I snap out. Grabbing your wrist in a vice like grip. "I'm going to rape you, and then I will watch you onstage knowing that my seed is inside you. All you can control right now is wheter it hurts or not." Jerking hard, I pull you up against my body.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 06-09-2009, 10:30 PM   #8
nikigirl
Privileged Member

I am shocked as you grabbed my wrist. Next words you said made me dumbfold.

"I'm going to rape you, and then I will watch you onstage knowing that my seed is inside you. All you can control right now is wheter it hurts or not."

I cant think of what to do for few seconds as I am pulled up against your body. I cant believe what the hell is happening here and how did you come here with an intention of raping me. I think of escaping but it is obvious that I just cant.

I thought let me talk to you and spend some time meanwhile I might find a way out...
Old 06-10-2009, 01:47 PM   #9
alg9
Privileged Member

I enjoy the panicked look on your face, knowing that you are still searching desperately for a way out. Placing the knife flat against your neck, I give you an order, take off all of your clothes, slowly. Just standing so close to you has gotten my cock throbbing in anticipation of the upcoming rape. I lean in and run my tongue over the side of your neck. When you don't obey my command, I growl deep in my throat and dig the point into the soft underskin of your chin. Just avoiding drawing blood by millimeters.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 06-10-2009, 10:33 PM   #10
nikigirl
Privileged Member

My heart beats faster when I feel the knife placed at my neck. I hear your order of slowly removing clothes but I cant do that. I dont want to do that.

I was thinking of what to do, meanwhile I feel your filthy tongue licks the open skin of my neck and your knife pricks my soft, tender skin. The pain comes as a warning of not followling your order. A thousand thoughts come in my mind, what if I dont follow, will he hurt me? No, He cant, soon he will be caught I think

I speak without moving, I am not going to obey you. You filthy bastard, get out of here right away or my guards will crack your bones and crush you....
Old 06-11-2009, 01:37 PM   #11
alg9
Privileged Member

Defiant, I had expected that. A pampered star like you would expect everything to go her way. But the equation has changed. Right in the middle of your rant, I slap you across the face, cutting off your words. And I press the knife in even further, a small trickle of blood escapes from a minor nick on your neck. Reaching out I roughly grab your chest and squeeze a tit, hard enough to make you groan in pain. "I've already killed one person tonight, slitting your throat and raping you while you die would be no trouble for me. Now last chance, take off your clothes."
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 06-11-2009, 10:18 PM   #12
nikigirl
Privileged Member

I am shocked to see that you dare to slap me. A pop star, a youth icon and now I am in a vulnurable position at one of the most important moments of my life. How can it happen??

You might be sent to me by one of my rivals I guess, if that is the case you might prevent me from entering on to the stage.

I scream as a reaction when the tip of knife sinks deeper and draws blood. I fume with anger, but before I could react, your hand squeezes my breast and make me scream again in pain. I think screaming will surely draw someone's attention, but the next moment I realize that the room is sound proof.

I curse myself for being alone at this time. But I dont want to surrender you.

I stay there, gripping your hand that is on my breasts and dont let you squeeze again.

I also hold your hand that has knife and try to reduce the pressure on my neck.
Old 06-13-2009, 10:02 AM   #13
alg9
Privileged Member

I growl slightly, baring my teeth in anger act your continued defiance. Your hands grip mine tightly, trying desperately to hold me in place. Hearing your screams only excites me more, and I want them. I knew the room was soundproof, I wasn't foolish enough to try this in an unprotected room. Without warning I bring my knee up, crashing it into your stomach. Your grip weakens and you double over, holding your stomach.

As you stand hunched over, I grab your shoulders, shoving you down completely to the floor. Before you can recover I kick you once in the side, in the area where your flimsy top will cover the bruise. I love the gasp of pain you make. I kneel down beside you, and slide my knife under your short skirt. Two quick cuts and I remove your underwear. Folding them up I stach them in my pocket. "You don't mind if I keep these, do you?" I run my hands up and down your legs as I come into position above you.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her