Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-25-2006, 08:20 PM   #61
Melissa_GA

Melissa_GA has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Melissa_GA

You know, I don't think he means literally 'pay'... as in money; I think maybe he is saying that if you do not participate, then you won't get to see the results.

Quote:
Originally Posted by innocent
mmm i thought that to but as is interesting topic and getting people involved (and no crappy links) thought i'd leave alone. if you are asked to pay do you really wanna pay to see results from people you dont know or care about?
we can all see everyones answers here and that is enough for me. why pay to see answers from elsewhere. its the people here that count in my opinion!
i'll be watching this thread for spam links tho...and any links that ask for money will be removed!!!!
be carefull giving out your emails etc if you do decide to contact orig poster as you may just get spam city coming down around your ears!
other than that....the thread did pose some interesting and in depth points...
Melissa_GA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 04:09 AM   #62
nathan

nathan Level 1 (100+)nathan Level 1 (100+)

Wow, we've topped 1,000 views for this thread... could still benefit from more responses to the survey though.

Again, it can be done privately via email, if you'd prefer. See my earlier posts for suggestions about responding anonymously, or simply bite the bullet as many others have done and include your responses here on the board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa_GA
You know, I don't think he means literally 'pay'... as in money; I think maybe he is saying that if you do not participate, then you won't get to see the results.
Thanks, Melissa. You are quite right (and I did address this issue in an earlier reply). Thanks for helping to clarify it.

-Nathan

* Honesty is the original aphrodisiac *
nathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 05:39 AM   #63
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan
Wow, we've topped 1,000 views for this thread... could still benefit from more responses to the survey though.

Again, it can be done privately via email, if you'd prefer. See my earlier posts for suggestions about responding anonymously, or simply bite the bullet as many others have done and include your responses here on the board.

Thanks, Melissa. You are quite right (and I did address this issue in an earlier reply). Thanks for helping to clarify it.

-Nathan

Dear Nathan, having read your posts I am still uncertain as to your purpose with this survey and why you need more responses.
Grm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 12:29 PM   #64
nathan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grm

Dear Nathan, having read your posts I am still uncertain as to your purpose with this survey and why you need more responses.
Hi Grm,

Really, my purpose is not very sinister. People tend to have VERY different ideas about rape fantasy (and as with many things, assume that others like the same things). I started the survey in the interest of gaining insight into what excites people about this, and what motivates them to get into rape fantasies, and to share that info with the survey participants.

Why more? It's basic statistics. While the survey is most certainly not randomized, so generalizations from it can be perilous, the more sincere responses to it we receive, the more informative the summary will be!

Make sense?

-Nathan

Old 11-28-2006, 12:54 AM   #65
Gentle

Gentle has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Gentle

It's mostly media created these days as with everything really
Old 11-28-2006, 03:38 AM   #66
nathan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentle
You think people's rape fantasies are created by the media? I disagree. Sure, it has influence -- maybe the Internet as much or more than TV these days, but I believe there are other influences as well.
Old 11-28-2006, 03:52 AM   #67
TheOpportunist

TheOpportunist has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentle
What do you mean, and how do you imagine that works (as opposed to how things were in the 1800's and before with regards to rape fantasies)?
TheOpportunist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 08:30 AM   #68
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

To quote our fellow clan_hunter here:
Quote:
"It was the internet that corrupted my innocent mind"
A joke, but this:

Quote:
I don't think our fantasies are created by any media, although I've heard opinions like this quite a lot. I look at the subject from the opposite side:

I don't think those fantasies can be created. It's merely a sexual preference (rather uncommon though compared to the world's population) like "I like being on top" or "I like big breasts" ... nothing more than something someone likes.
I think all the media actually did (mostly the internet) is: It gave people like us a place to come together, share our thoughts and enjoy this fantasy together - something we wouldn't have been able to do without it. In other words: It helps us to be more happy (or happy at all) because we're not alone with this fantasy.
During my surveys I met many people who were afraid of such fantasies, considered themselves "abnormal", thought maybe they were freaks. I think the internet can really help to take such doubts and this pressure from them.
I would agree there are things the media can be held responsible for but on the other can it can offer great opportunities to people.
Old 11-28-2006, 01:00 PM   #69
nathan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied
During my surveys I met many people who were afraid of such fantasies, considered themselves "abnormal", thought maybe they were freaks. I think the internet can really help to take such doubts and this pressure from them.
Please forgive me if my newbie-ness on the board leaves me ignorant of your surveying history. Now that I've caught the survey bug, apparently, I would be interested to hear about what surveying you've done, as well as any especially interesting sexual surveys you would recommend reading about.

I look forward to hearing from you, whether publicly here or off-list.

-Nathan

Old 11-28-2006, 02:55 PM   #70
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied
To quote our fellow clan_hunter here:

A joke, but this:

I don't think our fantasies are created by any media, although I've heard opinions like this quite a lot. I look at the subject from the opposite side:

I don't think those fantasies can be created. It's merely a sexual preference (rather uncommon though compared to the world's population) like "I like being on top" or "I like big breasts" ... nothing more than something someone likes.
I think all the media actually did (mostly the internet) is: It gave people like us a place to come together, share our thoughts and enjoy this fantasy together - something we wouldn't have been able to do without it. In other words: It helps us to be more happy (or happy at all) because we're not alone with this fantasy.
I would agree there are things the media can be held responsible for but on the other can it can offer great opportunities to people.
They blamed books
They blamed radio
They blamed the flicks
They blamed the tv
They blamed video
They blamed the internet
They never blamed themselves.
blamless,
Nellie
Grm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 03:49 PM   #71
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grm
They blamed books
They blamed radio
They blamed the flicks
They blamed the tv
They blamed video
They blamed the internet
They never blamed themselves.
blamless,
Nellie
We do something that is to be blamed for?
ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 04:44 PM   #72
ladytron

ladytron has initial reputation

1. Are you male? female? transgender? female

2. Your age? 22

3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies?Before I was even sexually active, maybe 14 or 15

4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim? I'm always the victim

5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role? never

6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this? 4-5 times weekly

7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this? Some days its pretty constant, others not at all.

14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know? Its a general mix of people I know, and strangers, but the rapist is always male.

15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.) Outside, often in parking lots, or in hidden alley ways. If I'm raped by someone I know, its usually in my home

16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape? I've had fantasies of both single attacks, and gangrape.

17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist? usually in some way, nothing too extreme.

18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons? only sometimes.

19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife? Im usually just threatened, not actually hurt

20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim? Not really overt. A couple scrapes and bruises.

21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence? Yes, always

22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol? ocassionally, but not often.

23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual? bisexual.

24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim? Yes

25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum? usually..

26. If yes, where does it usually end up? on my face, or inside me.

27. Do your scenes include anal rape? sometimes

28. Do your scenes include oral rape? always.

29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? always.

30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm? no, not usually.

31. Do your scenes include family members? never.

32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? no, its not usually important.

33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? well, I'm white.

34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often? Its not important, but the rapist is usually white.

37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life? I've tried to, but it usually is just very aggressive and rough sex

38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you? with my boyfriend.

39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly. In my fantasies I always struggle, but in the end I find myself enjoying it, even if I'm being restrained, hurt, or objectified.

40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any? No.

41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc) 100%

42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete?
I would be very interested in the results.
ladytron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 06:07 PM   #73
nathan

Thanks for taking the survey, Ladytron. I'll be sure you get the results!

-Nathan

Old 11-29-2006, 08:20 PM   #74
Andering REDDSON
Banned

Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Do you find yourself having rape fantasies or dreaming of rape play games, as I do?
Well… YES.
Do you wonder about other people’s fantasies in a similar vein?
No, not particularly… More as a generality.
1. Are you male? female? transgender?
Male.
2. Your age?
3Ø.
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies?
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim?
Both. But mostly as an observer.
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role?
No.
6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this?
More than 14 times.
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this?
More than twice daily on average.
[i]8.
[i]9.
[i]10.
[i]11.
[i]12.
[i]13.
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know?
Both.
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.)
A variety of places.
16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape?
Both.
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist?
Yes, but not always.
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons?
Yes. Often.
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife?
Both.
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim?
Always.
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence?
No- There’s always intimidation, but violence as well.
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol?
Occasionally.
23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual?
Straight and a little narrow.
24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim?
ALWAYS. It’s no fun if they don’t.
25. Do your scenes typically include a man’s cum?
Sometimes.
26. If yes, where does it usually end up?
Depends, though when he does get off as the attacker, there’s always some in the vicitms mouth AND ass.
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
Always, but rarely only.
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
Often to occasionally.
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
Rarely.
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm?
NEVER. The vic is ther to be HURT, not pleaseured.
31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
Never- EWWW...
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man’s cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)?
No. N/A.
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim’s race most often?
Never. Never actually thought about that. N/A.
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist’s race most often?
Never. Never actually thought about that. N/A.
[i]35.
[i]36.
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life?
No, sadly I have not...
38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you?
N/A.
39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly.
¿Are toys and implements part of your fantasies?
In my case, YES.
40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any?
¿Isn’t that the same question?
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc)
I have been 100% honest, to the best of my ability. I’d say that equates to a 50%.
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete?
ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY.
Andering REDDSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 01:41 PM   #75
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Male
2. Your age?
Rapist
Yes
8... on average
1-3
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know?
Stranger
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.)
Bedroom (hers), vehicles, rarely outdoors
One on one
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist?
Yes, but not too hard
No
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife?
No
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence?
Yes
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol?
No
Straight
Of course, it wouldn’t be fun without it
25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum?
Yes
Where does it not?
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
Always
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
Rarely
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
Always
Usually not
31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
Never
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)?
Yes, my own size
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often?
Not important at all
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often?
Yes, my own race
Unforotunately, I have not
39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly.
40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any?
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc)
100%. Did you really expect someone giving a different answer?
Sure, why not?
menace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 04:28 PM   #76
nathan

Quote:
Originally Posted by menace
100%. Did you really expect someone giving a different answer?
Thanks for answering the survey, Menace. To answer your question... yes, some people have acknowledged being less than 100% honest. I don't recall anyone who has answered here on the board saying that, but people who have responded privately have, at times answered that question differently.

When I first wrote the survey, a few months back, I did not envision posting it to be answered in a public forum like this. If I had, I would probably have asked different questions, and/or asked questions differently. But maybe that's for the NEXT survey .

Thanks again,

Nathan

* Truth is the original aphrodisiac *
Old 12-02-2006, 09:16 PM   #77
Autumn

Autumn has initial reputation
Default Getting to know you...

Ok, I'll stop singing.

I am newly-registered, and figured that I would fill this out as a means of introducing myself since I probably should share, so…hi!

Female

2. Your age?
30-something.

For as long as I can remember. No, seriously—when I was in the low single-digits, I used to have ravishment fantasies (‘ravishment’ because I didn’t have a good idea of what I wanted to happen at the time, but it involved me being held down and/or being forced to do things or to accept having things done to me). Once I figured out sex that just made it better!

Victim, though I do switch…and sometimes in the middle of the fantasy!

Yes, though probably to be fair, the fantasies in which I am the rapist generally have more of a D/s flavour.

Oh, goodness… At least once a day, usually more. So that’d be *seven* times per week minimum. See? I can so too count!

There is something to be said for reading ahead when answering questions, isn’t there? Ummm…at least once per day.

Someone I ‘know’ in fantasy, or a stranger who becomes known to me. My fantasies are pretty graphic and intimate, and so thinking about someone specific with whom I am not involved can be embarrassing if I then have to work with them, or look them in the eye! I have been told that I am pretty transparent—I may well blush, or give him The Look. Eek! So although I lapse, I try to stick to people I don’t know, unless it is someone I am dating. ::blush:: Christ—I am a demure little flower, damn it!

…am I boring if I say usually a bedroom? In protest, it is often a quite interesting bedroom!

Usually one on one, except for the occasional gang rape ones; when I have those, my favourite is a gang rape by crossdressers (yes, I know that I am weird, but crossdressers are just so…damn…hot!).

Only occasionally. More often, if I am the victim, it includes verbal abuse/torment, where my rapist tells me what he is going to do to me, how it feels, or makes me say things which are embarrassing or humiliating. It’s amazing how quickly hearing, ‘you’ve been a very bad girl, and now I am going to punish you!’ whispered in my ear can get me wet! Now if I am the rapist, I reserve the right to slap, punch a little, and maybe even drag out the whips! Oh, screw it—there will definitely be whips. And restraints.

…would mentioning a drop cloth be perceived as too violent?

Kidding…kidding… (mostly) kidding… Guys, come back! Really—I’m *harmless*!!

…unless you don’t want me to be, that is.

Ooohhh… Tough one. About 50%, if I am the victim. Maybe less, depending on my mood. Probably more if I am the aggressor, and if you have a broader definition of ‘weapon’, a lot more.

Put me down as ‘intimidation only’…for the most part. The exception being some very occasional way-out-there fantasies, when Just Plain Weird isn’t enough. Or if I am fantasizing about something happening to someone else (I mean, geez…I don’t really want to be hurt, right?). Oh! And! When I have ‘rescue’ fantasies.

…might I change ‘intimidation only’ to ‘sometimes, yes’?

*Typically*, no. Sometimes, yes.

Same answer as #20. Probably about an 80/20 percentage, though when I am the aggressor, that percentage is probably closer to 50/50.

Not usually; being incapacitated means a lot less screaming, crying, wailing, and gnashing of teeth, and gosh, don’t we all know that is important? Although, I do have fantasies about taking control of a man, some of which involve incapacitating him with drugs and/or physical means (being bound, handcuffs, etc…).

Straight, though I have slept with women. It wasn’t bad, I am just straight. Mostly.

Most often, yes.

Yes, though I am not a big fan of facials and the like. I know that sort of this is great humiliation and that can be great fun, but I *personally* love to suck, swallow, and feel my partner’s cum inside me.

Ok—I promise that I will start reading the questions in advance; if I don’t, you can punish me. Ummm…in me.

When I am the rapist, or the victim? If I am the rapist, since I usually fantasize about men, often. When I am the victim, occasionally/rarely.

Oh, yes. Always—whether I am the rapist or the victim. Or at least 99.99999% of the time, seeing as how right after I wrote that, I thought of a fantasy that doesn’t include it—an anonymous rape one where I see nothing of him at all, without warning, from behind.

Always if I am the victim. If I am the rapist, then well…I practically never fantasize about raping a woman. Though I may fuck him—what does that count as?

If I am the victim, typically, yes. Let’s say ‘often’. If I am the rapist, always—I’m damn good!

If it is an incestuous one, not my *actual* family members; that would be all yucky and blecch.
Real family: Never. Fake ‘family’: Occasionally or Rarely. I think everyone should have at least one ‘my stepfather beat and raped me!’ fantasies.

And for what it’s worth, I don’t even have a stepfather.

32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)?
If I am the victim, typically I guess it does, but it’s not the length as much as the thickness, so that I feel stretched, filled, and (maybe) hurt a little, depending upon the fantasy. What size? I am normal-to-small ‘down there’, so not all *that* big. What’s the average—around 5.5”? Then I guess 6 - 9” –ish, but again, it’s the thickness that is more important than the length; the larger the cock is, the more I am thinking about fear and intimidation—if I do fantasize about a REALLY huge cock (or some other object), it is more the threat of the pain he is going to (or could) inflict upon me (and my powerlessness to stop him) than the actual fucking that is about to happen that is turning me on. The only fantasies I have where length plays a really central role involve my rapist forcing himself into my womb, or hurting me by violently bottoming out intentionally, and mocking my pain, or threatening/taunting me the whole time. If I am fantasizing about actual pain (and the humiliation that comes with being unable to stop it as well as the humiliation of having an orgasm against my will), I guess size is more important, although there are always other (and sometimes more humiliating and fear-provoking) objects, too.

33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often?
Hmmm… Not that I intended it that way, but my fantasies all involve people who are the same race that I am—does that mean that it is important, or that it isn’t?

34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often?
Same as #33.

Where I am the aggressor: Yes, sort-of. I followed—of course—their script, not my own, hence the ‘sort-of’.
Where I am the victim: Tried to, but it went badly. I am not sure if I would have the courage to try it again, though at this time I think I may drop hints and see how they are received in the future.

It was with my boyfriend at the time(s)—two different people. I am, with few exceptions, primarily a boring, monogamous little creature.

Well, you could enquire about the importance of rape with objects (for lack of a better term), be it dildos or items normally non-sexual in nature (bottles, tools, baseball bats, etc…); speaking personally, whether before, during, or after the ‘actual’ rape, those items can be frightening, humiliating, used as a threat, or as a horrible punishment for disobeying. Also, if those objects are important, do they include ‘home-made’ devices (e.g., fucking machines, hand-made phalluses). I am probably a statistical outlier in this survey anyway, so my input may not be valuable, though.

Ummm, let’s do a frequency analysis on rape stories posted by theme! On second thought, let’s just read them for masturbatory fodder. :-D But seriously, it would be interesting to see if there was a difference in the content of posted stories versus non-posted fantasies.

100% honest, though I probably went way off-topic, and too far into detail. I apologise.

Actually, yes. I’m geeky that way.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 06:36 AM   #78
WolfBitch

WolfBitch has initial reputation
Send a message via AIM to WolfBitch

Female

2. Your age?

Oh, probably around 14-15.

Well, they always start out as me being the victim, then I get violent in my fantasies, and bite and claw and draw blood. Mmmm.

No, that doesn't do anything for me.

Gosh, I don't know...ALOT!

Once or twice a day.

Most often stranger rape, although I have imagined it with people I know.

Outdoors, in my bedroom, in a parking lot, a dark hallway..where *haven't* I fantasized it?

One on one.

Slapping, biting, but no punching.

Only hand weapons, like knives.

Mostly intimidation, but small cuts are sometimes there.

No.

Typically, yes.

No.

Straight.

Oh yes.

Yes.

In the 'right' place. I don't go for it on the face.

Never.

Rarely.

Always.

Yes.

Never.

No, not really.

No.

No.

No.

Can't think of any!

Nope.

100%

Yes, please.

Wolf
WolfBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 08:03 PM   #79
nathan

Thanks, Autumn and Wolf for your survey responses!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn
10. If yes to #8, did you report it? (If more than one, show a fraction or % of how many you reported)
No. And please don’t judge me for that—I was much younger and, bad judgement or not, it was a personal decision. Thank you.

Always if I am the victim. If I am the rapist, then well…I practically never fantasize about raping a woman. Though I may fuck him—what does that count as?

If it is an incestuous one, not my *actual* family members; that would be all yucky and blecch.
Real family: Never. Fake ‘family’: Occasionally or Rarely. I think everyone should have at least one ‘my stepfather beat and raped me!’ fantasies.

And for what it’s worth, I don’t even have a stepfather.

Hmmm… Not that I intended it that way, but my fantasies all involve people who are the same race that I am—does that mean that it is important, or that it isn’t?

Well, you could enquire about the importance of rape with objects (for lack of a better term), be it dildos or items normally non-sexual in nature (bottles, tools, baseball bats, etc…); speaking personally, whether before, during, or after the ‘actual’ rape, those items can be frightening, humiliating, used as a threat, or as a horrible punishment for disobeying. Also, if those objects are important, do they include ‘home-made’ devices (e.g., fucking machines, hand-made phalluses). I am probably a statistical outlier in this survey anyway, so my input may not be valuable, though.

100% honest, though I probably went way off-topic, and too far into detail. I apologise.
OK, let me see if I can accurately discern which of your comments and questions would actually benefit from a response! Starting at the bottom, personally I did not mind your details and lengthy explanations. They were hardly off-topic, and I found them interesting.

Moving to the top... and perhaps of most importance... many many people, of course, do not report rapes. It is absolutely not for others to judge (at least that's MY judgment) how people decide to respond to being raped. OK, I'm not very fond of judgment in most situations! Anyway, thanks for your honesty, and board be warned! - No judging Autumn. Done.

Regarding #29, I guess that would up the answer for anal rape, huh? OK, OK, I admit it... the survey was not well-designed for people who are into both sides of the fantasy. To paraphrase Steve Martin (who, I'm sure, would be honored to be included in our discussion here)... "Excuuuuuuuu-uuuse Me!".

Real Family / fake family. Very well said. I think that the role of "fake family" in people's enjoyment of incest fantasies is very little understood, nor talked about. I suspect that for many, it's more about getting off to the IDEA of family... the taboo aspect, rather than... aw hell, if there's one thing I've learned it's that everybody is different!

Regarding #33 and race... if you didn't intend it that way, I'd say that maybe it's not of great importance. Of course, most of us, if you take away our preferred fantasy details, find that they can seem pretty damn important .

39... Honey, we're all statistical outlyers... welcome to the club. Seriously
Maybe the better question is whether the statistical generalizations gleaned from the survey will be valuable. Well, it's fun... what's THAT worth?!

-Nathan

* Honesty is the original aphrodisiac (and the safest to use!) *
Old 12-03-2006, 09:24 PM   #80
bruisedelbows

bruisedelbows Level 2 (200+)bruisedelbows Level 2 (200+)bruisedelbows Level 2 (200+)

I know I certainly fantasize about some imaginary family where I have hot sisters or cousins or whatever. I don't have any interest in anybody in my (very small) real family, but incest stories are interesting to me. Just like with rape, the ugly reality and the delicious fantasy are completely separate in my mind. When I said occasionally in my response to that question, I meant imaginary family members too.
bruisedelbows is offline   Reply With Quote